The Rich Life | Part 2

tn37185mp
Talker
Talker
Has thanked: 0

Re: The Rich Life | Part 2

Unread post by tn37185mp »

ThisIsMeCeej wrote: Tue Apr 21, 2020 8:28 pm Okay, if your kid is as sick as they were talking about Kapri being... why would you sit in your bathroom and talk about it forever, instead of getting your ass moving and going to get a thermometer? And then sit in the driveway talking about your damn face masks you got, and Evie's favorite song that she doesn't know the words to? How do you not know the words to your FAVORITE song, btw? Anyway... then stop in a LONG LINE to get Starbucks, when you know your kid is at home sick, waiting on the popsicles, and to have their temp taken properly? FAKE FAKE FAKE FAKE FAKE! As FAKE as Kendal's bad boob job and lip filler!
ExactLy what I was thinking. Daniel said she was gone an hour and a half. So, by piecing her social media accounts together, that same day when Kapri was “so sick” Kendal and Evie had time to make a TikTok in Target. Same clothes. Same masks that Kendal showed them trying on in the van. This was all a ploy for views. Kapri wasn’t “so sick” sick.

The pic of her and a Evie together is the TikTok. The individual pics were taken from the vlog where they tried on the masks.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
ThisIsMeCeej
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by ThisIsMeCeej »

tn37185mp wrote: Wed Apr 22, 2020 9:52 am
ThisIsMeCeej wrote: Tue Apr 21, 2020 8:28 pm Okay, if your kid is as sick as they were talking about Kapri being... why would you sit in your bathroom and talk about it forever, instead of getting your ass moving and going to get a thermometer? And then sit in the driveway talking about your damn face masks you got, and Evie's favorite song that she doesn't know the words to? How do you not know the words to your FAVORITE song, btw? Anyway... then stop in a LONG LINE to get Starbucks, when you know your kid is at home sick, waiting on the popsicles, and to have their temp taken properly? FAKE FAKE FAKE FAKE FAKE! As FAKE as Kendal's bad boob job and lip filler!
ExactLy what I was thinking. Daniel said she was gone an hour and a half. So, by piecing her social media accounts together, that same day when Kapri was “so sick” Kendal and Evie had time to make a TikTok in Target. Same clothes. Same masks that Kendal showed them trying on in the van. This was all a ploy for views. Kapri wasn’t “so sick” sick.

The pic of her and a Evie together is the TikTok. The individual pics were taken from the vlog where they tried on the masks.
Wow... I would have never known about the tiktok til you posted this. I don't have tiktok so, I don't follow any of them... (I really think tiktok is kinda... well stupid lol especially the grown adults doing these teen dances, and acting like Kendal... ). Honestly, I hope karma gets to these people (Daniel and Kendal) really fast. Making their kid play sick, or if she was sick, playing it off as if she was severely sick, to get views and pity.

Hey Kendal, if you see this comment, you should get rid of the cheap looking hair extensions, dye your hair back to it's natural color (I think the blonde bleach is sucking the rest of your brain cells dry), and instead of getting your lips and wrinkles injected... spend that money to learn to cook for your family... Daniel as well. It can be like a date night thing.
“Life isn't about waiting for the storm to pass. It's about learning how to dance in the rain.”
Buyingsubsgate2019
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Buyingsubsgate2019 »

Kapri is SOOO sick and we have to take her to the ER, but first Evie and I are going to target to make a tik tok with our masks on!!

I see you Kendal and I call you on your BS!
ytmommadrama1
Wallflower
Wallflower
Been thanked: 0

Unread post by ytmommadrama1 »

Every time the camera is on I feel like Hampton is always either watching tv or on the phone/tablet. Doesn’t he have any toys?
ThisIsMeCeej
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

ytmommadrama1 wrote: Wed Apr 22, 2020 5:45 pm Every time the camera is on I feel like Hampton is always either watching tv or on the phone/tablet. Doesn’t he have any toys?
He probably does, but... he learns things from tv and electronics... Lord knows his parents aren't teaching him anything, other than how to be pushed in a stroller and to watch his sisters do tiktoks with their mom. (sarcasm :P)
“Life isn't about waiting for the storm to pass. It's about learning how to dance in the rain.”
Swiss Miss
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Swiss Miss »

Kendal admits that her fancy masks are not medical grade but that that’s not a requirement in Florida. Here they warn against using homemade masks as they give users a false sense of security. A non medical grade mask offers no protection either to user or people people who are close by. But, it can lure people in a belief that they are protected. From what I can see on Worldometer, the USA isn’t doing so great corona wise and I wonder is this because people like Kendal are wearing inadequate protection against the spread of the virus.
We want this to be over because in 2021 we plan to spend our summer holidays in America..not sure where exactly yet....! As it is it looks like this summer in Italy will be a wash out.

One other thing.....why is she ordering a grilled cheese sandwich from a take out place...can she not even manage to make her own grilled cheese sandwich. They always claimed that they ate out a lot because they were always out filming. Now they claim to be eating ‘out’ because they’re supporting local businesses. They only reason they eat out is because Kendal can’t cook or is too lazy to cook.
Vegetarian since long before it became trendy
Swiss Miss
Gossiper
Gossiper

Buyingsubsgate2019 wrote: Wed Apr 22, 2020 1:32 pm Kapri is SOOO sick and we have to take her to the ER, but first Evie and I are going to target to make a tik tok with our masks on!!

I see you Kendal and I call you on your BS!
I agree....and people who are calling her out on it are being shot down....different opinions Kendal...remember, don’t unfollow or unsubscribe or BLOCK
Hyperspace
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Hyperspace »

Just viewed the scripted, fake, ignorant, Kap drama.
Good job again to kendel & jethro for another fabricated er story exploiting Kap, who by the way was doing flips into the pool the next day.
In kendels story line "her thermometer broke"
Which she never explained how.
How do you even break a thermometer?
Dead battery maybe...not broke.
And by the way you have 7 people and one thermometer, come on.
Scripted, fake & ignorant.
Have a nice day Kendel.
Lisatheacrobat
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Lisatheacrobat »

Swiss Miss wrote: Thu Apr 23, 2020 5:16 am Kendal admits that her fancy masks are not medical grade but that that’s not a requirement in Florida. Here they warn against using homemade masks as they give users a false sense of security. A non medical grade mask offers no protection either to user or people people who are close by. But, it can lure people in a belief that they are protected. From what I can see on Worldometer, the USA isn’t doing so great corona wise and I wonder is this because people like Kendal are wearing inadequate protection against the spread of the virus.
We want this to be over because in 2021 we plan to spend our summer holidays in America..not sure where exactly yet....! As it is it looks like this summer in Italy will be a wash out.

One other thing.....why is she ordering a grilled cheese sandwich from a take out place...can she not even manage to make her own grilled cheese sandwich. They always claimed that they ate out a lot because they were always out filming. Now they claim to be eating ‘out’ because they’re supporting local businesses. They only reason they eat out is because Kendal can’t cook or is too lazy to cook.
America is failing to handle this pandemic because the idiots in charge can’t stay home long enough to let the curve flatten. They are demanding to reopen the country, to allow restaurants and stores to open back up to the public. They are ignorant to understand why this is what has to happen and are okay letting old people and immunocompromised die as long as they can go to the mall and the bar. There is a selfish mentality here and as long as it doesn’t interfere with you personally, then it’s an inconvenience to stay home for a few months in order to contain and control the spread. People are more concerned about their money than they are about their health and the leaders of this country collectively have the IQ of a 3rd grader. We could have handled this quicker if we just buckled down cooperated and dealt with it than be moronic selfish and stupid. I hate it here. I don’t understand the moronic mentality of the people who live here and I’m scared we will continue to be this way for another four years because i see The circus in office continuing with the clown at the drivers seat...
Swiss Miss
Gossiper
Gossiper

Lisatheacrobat wrote: Thu Apr 23, 2020 9:01 am
Swiss Miss wrote: Thu Apr 23, 2020 5:16 am Kendal admits that her fancy masks are not medical grade but that that’s not a requirement in Florida. Here they warn against using homemade masks as they give users a false sense of security. A non medical grade mask offers no protection either to user or people people who are close by. But, it can lure people in a belief that they are protected. From what I can see on Worldometer, the USA isn’t doing so great corona wise and I wonder is this because people like Kendal are wearing inadequate protection against the spread of the virus.

America is failing to handle this pandemic because the idiots in charge can’t stay home long enough to let the curve flatten. They are demanding to reopen the country, to allow restaurants and stores to open back up to the public. They are ignorant to understand why this is what has to happen and are okay letting old people and immunocompromised die as long as they can go to the mall and the bar. There is a selfish mentality here and as long as it doesn’t interfere with you personally, then it’s an inconvenience to stay home for a few months in order to contain and control the spread. People are more concerned about their money than they are about their health and the leaders of this country collectively have the IQ of a 3rd grader. We could have handled this quicker if we just buckled down cooperated and dealt with it than be moronic selfish and stupid. I hate it here. I don’t understand the moronic mentality of the people who live here and I’m scared we will continue to be this way for another four years because i see The circus in office continuing with the clown at the drivers seat...
From the news we see here it definitely appears that some people in America put politics before health. It’s really sad because you have everything in one country that people in Europe need to travel abroad for. You have mountains, lakes, beaches, the sea, skiing, tropical sunshine, so many different cultures. I live in a landlocked country. Switzerland is beautiful but I miss the sea and the beaches. I’m not saying we want to live in America but it sure is a great place to visit. I hope someone intelligent can take charge soon and things can improve over there.
ThisIsMeCeej
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Hyperspace wrote: Thu Apr 23, 2020 8:53 am Just viewed the scripted, fake, ignorant, Kap drama.
Good job again to kendel & jethro for another fabricated er story exploiting Kap, who by the way was doing flips into the pool the next day.
In kendels story line "her thermometer broke"
Which she never explained how.
How do you even break a thermometer?
Dead battery maybe...not broke.
And by the way you have 7 people and one thermometer, come on.
Scripted, fake & ignorant.
Have a nice day Kendel.
Also, loved how Kendal is supposed to be a nurse, but... she didn't know if Kapri's temp, was high or not. That woman is either making up being a nurse.. or the bleach is really eating all her brain cells, like I said!
2015Girl
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by 2015Girl »

Did she change the title again? The shopping color is from 1 day ago.
2015Girl
Gossiper
Gossiper

1FD152B1-1662-4EFB-85C3-AE1FCEE46C1E.png
Immature!
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
ThisIsMeCeej
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

2015Girl wrote: Thu Apr 23, 2020 6:29 pm 1FD152B1-1662-4EFB-85C3-AE1FCEE46C1E.png

Immature!
She'll care when she loses all her followers, because she can't be nice... "like, ever."
2015Girl
Gossiper
Gossiper

Yup!!
ThisIsMeCeej wrote: Thu Apr 23, 2020 9:08 pm
2015Girl wrote: Thu Apr 23, 2020 6:29 pm 1FD152B1-1662-4EFB-85C3-AE1FCEE46C1E.png

Immature!
She'll care when she loses all her followers, because she can't be nice... "like, ever."
FlowersTar 68
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by FlowersTar 68 »

Now she's arguing with people on Twitter about what Mr Trump has said.

Sent from my FIG-LX1 using Tapatalk

Buyingsubsgate2019
Amateur
Amateur

She is being so rude on Instagram. Here’s an idea. Don’t be rude on a sponsored Instagram post representing a brand! It’s tacky and unprofessional. This woman is a real piece of work.
Lisatheacrobat
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Lisatheacrobat »

Buyingsubsgate2019 wrote: Fri Apr 24, 2020 9:37 am She is being so rude on Instagram. Here’s an idea. Don’t be rude on a sponsored Instagram post representing a brand! It’s tacky and unprofessional. This woman is a real piece of work.
I genuinely Want to know how this family has viewers? Kendal is a bitch and the kids are boring. Evie seems like a miserable teen who just wants to be Tik Tok famous. Brinley just copies Evie and Kapri tried really hard to be older than she is. Are the kids even that interesting to watch? I haven’t watched them since the end of 2019, but i can’t remember the girls being all that fascinating especially to put up with the 12 year old they have as a mother... imagine a grown adult that you watch arguing with you in the comments of their own videos... how immature can you be? How are kids still watching them? I could understand if the kids made up for Kendal’s attitude, but they never really stood out to me as being the kind of kids that would make good influencers.
Kanrira
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Kanrira »

Lisatheacrobat wrote: Fri Apr 24, 2020 10:52 am I genuinely Want to know how this family has viewers? Kendal is a bitch and the kids are boring. Evie seems like a miserable teen who just wants to be Tik Tok famous. Brinley just copies Evie and Kapri tried really hard to be older than she is. Are the kids even that interesting to watch? I haven’t watched them since the end of 2019, but i can’t remember the girls being all that fascinating especially to put up with the 12 year old they have as a mother... imagine a grown adult that you watch arguing with you in the comments of their own videos... how immature can you be? How are kids still watching them? I could understand if the kids made up for Kendal’s attitude, but they never really stood out to me as being the kind of kids that would make good influencers.
I agree ...and if she doesn't care about being unfollowed, why does she keep posting about it? "The lady doth protest too much, methinks" - William Shakespeare.
What's the name of Hampton's certified speech therapist, Kendal?
Buyingsubsgate2019
Amateur
Amateur

Kendal is on another level today. This woman is mean and vile!

Return to “Q-Z”