JesssFam: Home Schooling is SO Grueling! (Part 139)

MiloandMax1
Super Moddie
Super Moddie
Has thanked: 0

Re: JesssFam: Home Schooling is SO Grueling! (Part 139)

Unread post by MiloandMax1 »

She has a platform. Why doesn't she ask for how everyone else is keeping kids busy (I get it they aren't in school AND sports are cancelled). Why couldn't she use the bounce house for just a few hours throughout the day. They inflate in minutes. It wasn't until the cop came that she was all about trying to find a solution, but if they were yelling at the kids through the window that should be a sign its an issue.

I wonder if that's where the cat came from and has been an issue with them. Remember Nonie telling them it might be a neighbors cat and her and Chris supposedly went and knocked but no answer? When people told her some people work during the day and leave them a note she said she wasn't going to do that. But then my comment sharing the link to a missing cat matching Mowgli description in modesto was deleted and I got blocked by her after I sent it in a message. I 100% believe she knows who's cat it was and because Addie wanted it they kept it. That's when I saw who the real Jess was.

I wonder if Nonie only replied to that Instagram picture because she didn't want people thinking it was her. I can see her minions thinking that lol.
sondraK
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by sondraK »

I'm guessing Mowgli didn't belong to that nbor behind them,or they would have called police on jesss,and rightly so
MiloandMax1
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

sondraK wrote: Mon Apr 27, 2020 10:15 am I'm guessing Mowgli didn't belong to that nbor behind them,or they would have called police on jesss,and rightly so
Yeah probably not them but i do think it was someone close. I still don't think that cat was thrown out, more than likely escaped (I had a darter but thankfully could grab her). You could tell he was taken care of and used to kids (even his respiratory at the time was explained that could have been from getting outside).
MiloandMax1
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

I feel bad for that cop in a way. Can you imagine if people know him and say he was on someone's vlog? Or her minions find out who he is like its his fault. I mean she disrespected him so they see him as the bad guy.

I kind of wonder if they hadn't complained about it when she got it before. I say that because the cop wasn't having anything to do with a compromise (different hours, etc). Just makes me wonder if one of those "logs" was about the noise already besides the party.
Sparklingdee
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper
Been thanked: 0

Unread post by Sparklingdee »

OMG how dramatic was she in that video, crying bc a Police officer came and told her to STFU.

She is a noise nuisance, just bc YOU have 7 kids doesnt mean we all want to hear them!! "Does the neighbour wanna take some of them?!??!!" - er, why have them then if you cant entertain them properly? My brother has 2 kids and NO WAY would they be allowed to go outside all hours screaming, fighting and disturbing the neighbours, its called common sense and empathy for others.

I feel so sorry for her new neighbours at the new house - whoever they are.... they're in for a huge shock.
carrolld321
Wallflower
Wallflower

Unread post by carrolld321 »

In the video where Landen gets hurt she actaully says she needs to turn off the bounce house because its so loud.
damneaFrance
Informer
Informer

Unread post by damneaFrance »

Maybe the neighbors resoted to calling the cops to avoid a third (fourth ?) week of bounce house... because we all know if there had not been any problems, she would have had one all quarantine.

Envoyé de mon SM-G930F en utilisant Tapatalk

damneaFrance
Informer
Informer

Unread post by damneaFrance »

Maybe the neighbors resorted to calling the cops to avoid a third (fourth ?) week of bounce house... because we all know if there had not been any problems, she would have had one all quarantine...

Envoyé de mon SM-G930F en utilisant Tapatalk

strikeaposie
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by strikeaposie »

carrolld321 wrote: Mon Apr 27, 2020 1:09 pm In the video where Landen gets hurt she actaully says she needs to turn off the bounce house because its so loud.
You can also hear the kids and motor when she's getting ready in her bathroom before filming the tik tok video
justwannaseepics
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by justwannaseepics »

carrolld321 wrote: Mon Apr 27, 2020 1:09 pm In the video where Landen gets hurt she actaully says she needs to turn off the bounce house because its so loud.
You at right! At 8:30 she literally says "We are going to shut this down cuz it's really really loud" Oh, is it Jess? Is it too loud for your tik tok? But not for your poor neighbors?
ReyRey61
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by ReyRey61 »

Hey Jess!! Kids in Spain can finally get to go outside at all for the FIRST TIME in SIX WEEKS! Stop the pity party, set your minions straight by telling them NOT TO TAKE REVENGE, And grow the hell up! Your immaturity is making you ugly!
sondraK
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by sondraK »

It sounds like they have probs from more than one nbor.July 4th was out front.Nbors calling cops are out back.Yeah,nbors might be the real reason for the move
WheresMyCoffee
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by WheresMyCoffee »

I dunno, I kinda dont see the big deal. It seems extreme to me to call the police over a bounce house. Cops not only have bigger issues to deal with but during covid, who wants to have to be going to peoples homes for such a thing? I understand Jess' house looks less than appealing but they seem to live in a kid friendly neighborhood so you cant really fault a neighbor for having their kids outside. Jess rarely if ever cries on camera so I caught her some slack that she is just stressed out. I will say I am sad they didnt decide to buy a bit of property though just to have the freedom of their kids being outside.
SJSx3
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by SJSx3 »

Does anyone know if her new community will have an HOA? She will be in for a rude awakening if so.
AcaBetic99
Talker
Talker

Unread post by AcaBetic99 »

Jess: is overwhelmed with her SEVEN children and resorts them doing whatever they want outside.

Also Jess: criticizes teachers dealing with TWENTY or more kids because they are doing what they want outside.

Logic.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
chelsieross7
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by chelsieross7 »

New board name suggestion
Stuck in quarantine, the neighbors are SO mean
chelsieross7
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by chelsieross7 »

or, quarantine, kids that scream, neighbors are mean
Mommamoo
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Mommamoo »

WheresMyCoffee wrote:I dunno, I kinda dont see the big deal. It seems extreme to me to call the police over a bounce house. Cops not only have bigger issues to deal with but during covid, who wants to have to be going to peoples homes for such a thing? I understand Jess' house looks less than appealing but they seem to live in a kid friendly neighborhood so you cant really fault a neighbor for having their kids outside. Jess rarely if ever cries on camera so I caught her some slack that she is just stressed out. I will say I am sad they didnt decide to buy a bit of property though just to have the freedom of their kids being outside.
I feel the same way. Kids will be kids. They’re loud, they scream and they act crazy. They’re outside having fun and getting fresh air and sunshine. If you know you’ll be working from home or have an infant, you need to put measures into place so you can work from home or so your baby can nap. It’s not up to the neighborhood to cater to your needs. I can’t stand busybody neighbors that just want to cause trouble. Also, people give her crap about letting her kids play outside unsupervised. Uh yeah? We all did it as kids. We rode out bikes all over the neighborhood with our parents around. Her kids can play in their own backyard without a parent out there. Not everybody wants to be a helicopter parent.

Mommamoo
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Mommamoo »

SJSx3 wrote:Does anyone know if her new community will have an HOA? She will be in for a rude awakening if so.
Most subdivision like that do, at least in my area.

Ducklings4
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Ducklings4 »

WheresMyCoffee wrote:I dunno, I kinda dont see the big deal. It seems extreme to me to call the police over a bounce house. Cops not only have bigger issues to deal with but during covid, who wants to have to be going to peoples homes for such a thing? I understand Jess' house looks less than appealing but they seem to live in a kid friendly neighborhood so you cant really fault a neighbor for having their kids outside. Jess rarely if ever cries on camera so I caught her some slack that she is just stressed out. I will say I am sad they didnt decide to buy a bit of property though just to have the freedom of their kids being outside.
It’s not a big deal unless you look at it from the neighbors point of view. Jesss and her kids are routinely loud and obnoxious. Her neighbors are in the same boat as she is. Stuck at home, but they get to listen to 9 people yelling and screaming plus the moon bounce blower for at least 7 hours a day. Sure they can close their windows,but why should Jesss’ actions dictate whether or not her neighbors can have fresh air. If they are working from home they might not need the constant noise as a distraction. If they are home and not working they could be extremely stressed figuring out how to play bills. As I said from Jesss’ point of view the whole thing is not a big deal, but obviously the neighbors have complained and feel calling the police is their only option.

Return to “JesssFam”