JesssFam: Home Schooling is SO Grueling! (Part 139)

Mommamoo
Talker
Talker
Has thanked: 0

Re: JesssFam: Home Schooling is SO Grueling! (Part 139)

Unread post by Mommamoo »

smom12 wrote:Parenting isn’t about controlling your children?! In what fucking world? So we should just let them run on dining room tables, scream in everyone’s face, let them bully other children, do whatever they want?! Let us know how that goesImageImage

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
It’s about teaching them, not controlling them. You don’t have to be a control freak or a dictator to be a good parent.

Ducklings4
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Ducklings4 »

Jesss’ “we are a mixture of love and chaos” brand could also be we don’t want to discipline our kids because we are lazy. She got the moon bounce because she is too lazy to figure out a better way for them to burn off energy. I guess bike rides were too much for her.
Earlier I was sitting outside on my deck. I heard fish jumping, birds singing, and a small child two doors down was giggling. I was at peace. A little while later the child started crying. Guess what the dad took her inside so she wasn’t bothering the neighbors. Not that I was even bothered. Sometimes my dog will bark at neighbors, I bring him in. I was even told no worries he’s not bothering us. My response is he barks he goes inside that is the rule. We are consistent. It is just common courtesy that people are aware of their neighbors. Jesss was silly to purchase her new place on such a small lot. They are a big very loud family and she should have purchased a place where they could be loud. They will be pissing off their new neighbors pretty quickly.
Also Mimi started right off being disrespectful to the police officer. Not that saying a cop is here is wrong. I just think it is a bit slangy. I would have said there is a police officer at the door. I think that is more respectful and police officers should be given respect, after all they put their life a head of ours daily.
cjl123
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by cjl123 »

Mommamoo wrote:
cjl123 wrote:
Mommamoo wrote: They look and act like normal kids from what I can see. My boys with adhd act very similar to her boys which was why I’ve wondered if they might have it too. Some kids are just naturally rough and loud. Image

Her. Sons. Do. Not. Have. ADHD. If they did Jessica would be milking it for all it’s worth. I get you’re a fan and that’s cool but please stop acting like because her kids are bad and out of control they have ADHD, no they’re that way because their mom is lazy and “picks” her fight with them.

Most parents pick their battles. If it’s not going to break something or hurt somebody, let it go. Don’t have the time or energy to correct every little thing. Parenting isn’t about controlling your kids.

Parenting is about teaching you children manners and how to be respectful. Neither of which Jessica’s children are being taught. Nice try tho.

MiloandMax1
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by MiloandMax1 »

Mommamoo wrote: Tue Apr 28, 2020 12:39 pm
smom12 wrote:Parenting isn’t about controlling your children?! In what fucking world? So we should just let them run on dining room tables, scream in everyone’s face, let them bully other children, do whatever they want?! Let us know how that goesImageImage

It’s about teaching them, not controlling them. You don’t have to be a control freak or a dictator to be a good parent.

But she doesn't teach them anything by using being free range as an excuse to not parent at all. Even when they do get in trouble shes laughing and doesn't follow through with what she says. This is the same one that sent her kids to school for 3 more days to "get their stuff" that she could have went and picked up. Those extra days were meant for parents arranging childcare. She is lazy or she would sit outside instead of watching the security cam. An 8 year old watching his 3 year old sister in the road is bad parenting.

Return to “JesssFam”