BritneyandCOVID: Social Distancing Who?! (Part 73)

Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper
Has thanked: 0

Re: BritneyandCOVID: Social Distancing Who?! (Part 73)

Unread post by 131618 »

2 babies later lol
20200428_231051.jpg
[IMG]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/202004 ... c2aa5d.jpg[/IMG]

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
quietmouse
Talker
Talker
Been thanked: 0

Unread post by quietmouse »

Damn her likes dropped down a shit ton. I don’t use insta much anymore so I had no idea. People are on their phones now more than ever too...

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
Bambi_
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by Bambi_ »

131618 wrote:Image

2 babies later lol
20200428_231051.jpg

I’m sorry, those pictures are not a good look for her with her posture. She resembles Randall from Monsters Inc. [IMG]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/202004 ... 433c66.jpg[/IMG]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Tulip24
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Tulip24 »

131618 wrote: Tue Apr 28, 2020 8:13 pm Image

2 babies later lol

And how cute is Harlow, unlike the next replacement baby.
Sorry had to remove image.
stephdee
Talker
Talker

Unread post by stephdee »

131618 wrote:Image

2 babies later lol
20200428_231051.jpg

Back when she “loved” Harlow now she’s a trouble child that gives her a run for her money Image

stephdee
Talker
Talker

[IMG]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/202004 ... 5f0a8a.jpg[/IMG]
When I saw this news article I thought of Nolan. Breaks my heart that this little boy who’s parents tried to protect him still got coronavirus while Britney let’s her son with DMD go out and about during a pandemic. I don’t wish illness on her kids but that’s why she’s so careless because nothing bad has happened to them yet it’s always the parents who take precautions and good care of their kids that have bad things happen to them life really is unfair.

blehhh
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by blehhh »

FueledByIcedCoffee wrote:lmaooo so in her what I eat in a day, she said she will never go back to kuerig. The way she put it sounded like something went wrong with their partnership maybe?
Or she’s just being a snob which is more likely. I’m gonna die if they try to sponsor her again after that.

Also find it stupid that she just HAD to get another ultrasound so her grown ass man child of a husband could go which meant leaving their kids, again, with someone to watch them.
She’s stupid.

The kids were most likely glad to get a break from Frank and their lazy mom.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
cx510
Informer
Informer

Unread post by cx510 »

Guys I really do think this is Britney's last baby...last baby with Freeeenk before baby daddy #3 comes along!
freshbalsam
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by freshbalsam »

She really acted like Harlow was seriously injured and needed significant medical care. Her fingers got stuck in a doorway. Ok, it happens. Does it suck? Absolutely. But you get an ice pack and some bandaids and you console your kid. It doesn’t help when you react like that. I’m sure Aria felt like shit too.

sryjbc0918
Informer
Informer

Unread post by sryjbc0918 »

Wow just wow at her latest video....poor harlow. And poor aria, I'm sure she got blamed 100% for harlow getting hurt. I thought it was going to be something crazy though by her reaction. Thought she like lost a finger or something, wtf
Yogabbagabbat
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Yogabbagabbat »

So gross and disgusting to use that clickbait when she probably is carrying another DMD fetus and has a DMD child. Apparently her worst nightmare is Harlow's fingernail ripping off, not her terminal illness child having issues. K. The extra ass crying with no makeup and dramatic music in the background lmao. What kind of mom of 4 acts like that over a fingernail? She's in for a rude awakening with the obstacles that are coming soon.
Yogabbagabbat
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Yogabbagabbat »

sryjbc0918 wrote: Wed Apr 29, 2020 10:27 am Wow just wow at her latest video....poor harlow. And poor aria, I'm sure she got blamed 100% for harlow getting hurt. I thought it was going to be something crazy though by her reaction. Thought she like lost a finger or something, wtf
oh yeah we definitely know aria was sent to her room all day and night over that accident. im sure they made her feel like total shit over it
Resting_Bitch_Face
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

BritneyandCOVID: Social Distancing Who?! (Part 73)

Unread post by Resting_Bitch_Face »

Damn she really went all out with the tears and the sentimental cheesy music in the background....bravo Britney you’ve sunk to an all time low. Funny how she says “she though Aria was inside” then says “when she heard Harlow scream she knew she got her finger caught on the door”. Also where the hell was her slob sister at...there’s 3 “adults” between them and they still can’t watch the kids properly

So all this happened because SHE wasn’t properly watching her kids...as per usual. She’s not acknowledging the fact that this all could’ve been prevented, she’s alluding to the fact that it’s Aria’s fault. Why did she have to go outside for FrEnk to tell her his next pathetic project, why couldn’t he tell her inside?

She’s all boo hoo crying over her finger yet didn’t bat an eye when she slammed her head into the the hardwood floors last year.
Last edited by Resting_Bitch_Face on Wed Apr 29, 2020 10:38 am, edited 1 time in total.
annabananna
Informer
Informer

Unread post by annabananna »

i watched it at 2x speed and i still had to jump forward every 5 seconds. so your "worst nightmare" is your daughter getting her finger pinched in a door? i thought it would be seeing your son's health slowly deteriorate and eventually burying him, but you know, getting a finger pinched sucks too i guess. also, that was some beauty guru grade tearless crying, bravo!

Sent from my Redmi Note 8 Pro using Tapatalk

Lalalilylove
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Lalalilylove »

One of her worst nightmares happened? What about having another child with DMD? She’s desperate for those views.
I did not watch the video and definitely won’t be but from what I read here, my heart is already broken for Harlow AND aria. Britney is such a crappy person and even crappier mother. Ugh.
hellodolly_
Informer
Informer

Unread post by hellodolly_ »

She's traumatized by a fingernail but totally fine with popping out kids as if she isn't the carrier for a ruthless, terminal illness?? Like... you want to talk about pain.... how the hell is she going to handle Nolan (and possibly another affected boy) when he's declining? She's cool with bringing that type of physical/psychological/emotional pain to future children? Not to mention the pain his siblings will feel as he declines? That's ok?? That's not a "trigger?"
With that said, obviously that's an upsetting situation and I feel bad for poor Harlow.. and Aria.
Lalalilylove
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Lalalilylove »

Omg just saw her it story from yesterday with the kids riding their scooters down the road with no helmets! I don’t care how little traffic they have on that road, that is so freaking dangerous! Trigger my cousin was killed by a hit and run driver riding her bike down the road. Britney is so irresponsible.
MyNameIsHope34
Talker
Talker

Unread post by MyNameIsHope34 »

Mother of the year.🙄🤦Someone needs to sterilize this woman.I feel bad for Aria.She has a selfish and irresponsible cunt of a mother.🤔🙅
WheresMyCoffee
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by WheresMyCoffee »

Holy shit. The dramatics are other level.. "then we had to stop vlogging" ummm this happend like atleast 30 minutes to an hour later? She cried more here then all of her children's births put together. My daughter had the same thing happen but at school with those heavy steel doors. She lost 2 finger nails, she was 5 when it happend. It was horrible for her but I didnt cry.... her nails grew back. I'm shocked that a mother of 5 with two I'll kids would say fingernails are her worst fear?
stephdee
Talker
Talker

Wow I could finish watching her video it was so cringey her wiping away NOTHING I didn’t see a single tear. Like always she has to blame Aria. If she was so close why could she walk her lazy ass over pick up Harlow put her inside and tell aria to go inside with her and close the door herself? Her fake cry has me feeling second hand embarrassment

Return to “Britneyandbaby”