RottieMama
Super Moddie
Super Moddie
Has thanked: 0

Brittani Boren Leach: Part Six

Unread post by RottieMama »

THREAD TITLE: Brittani Boren Leach: Part Six

Hey guys!

I wanted to get the new thread started bc I saw we were overdue. As far as having a title, it’s completely up to you guys. If you’d like to suggest some ideas down below, I’d be happy to edit one in later.

Thanks! Image

Previous:

Brittani Boren Leach: Part Five
https://r.tapatalk.com/shareLink/topic? ... source=app

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
skippy1931
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Re: Brittani Boren Leach: Part Six

Unread post by skippy1931 »

RottieMama wrote: Thu Apr 30, 2020 10:37 pm THREAD TITLE: Brittani Boren Leach: Part Six

Hey guys!

I wanted to get the new thread started bc I saw we were overdue. As far as having a title, it’s completely up to you guys. If you’d like to suggest some ideas down below, I’d be happy to edit one in later.

Thanks! Image

Previous:

Brittani Boren Leach: Part Five
https://r.tapatalk.com/shareLink/topic? ... source=app

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

thank you
AliCat91
Informer
Informer

Unread post by AliCat91 »

That video broke my heart. I don’t cry often but I bawled at this. I imagine most of us on here are parents, or trying to conceive. I can’t imagine having to make those choices about his care, or indeed face those consequences of my action (or inaction).

She’s still a money grabbing bitch, but I will give her a pass for this one.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
madmax84
Talker
Talker
Been thanked: 0

Unread post by madmax84 »

I skipped through the footage because I know I wouldn't be able to watch it without sobbing.

That being said, it's very sketchy how on this day she randomly had the footage that not just two weeks ago claimed was lost forever. Also the multiple slides on her story of people sharing her video was very sketchy. You don't have to post everything, you can thank them quietly for their kind words by responding to their insta stories. Sharing everything makes you seem fame whore-y and then multiple posts about your furniture and swipe ups among stories of her coffee order. It's all a little weird to me.
Hereforthemamadrama
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Hereforthemamadrama »

She probably was holding onto to the footage for today or because the few seconds she’s in it it’s so blurry and horrible quality and the 1 scene where it is clear is with Jeff. I have no sympathy for her anymore. she’s making money off your child’s death.
sezzajaydee
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by sezzajaydee »

Nothing relevant to add.
Just following.
Haulnarse
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Haulnarse »

Hereforthemamadrama wrote:She probably was holding onto to the footage for today or because the few seconds she’s in it it’s so blurry and horrible quality and the 1 scene where it is clear is with Jeff. I have no sympathy for her anymore. she’s making money off your child’s death.
99% sure the blurriness is a filter shes put on it.

Actually surprised she didn’t preface the slides with a “omg im sorry my hairs a mess and i have no makeup on” like she usually does
AussieMum
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by AussieMum »

I unfollowed her awhile ago but she was tagged in someone else's story so I watched the footage... absolutely heartbreaking 💔

As I haven't watched her for awhile I really noticed how puffy she is... she is definitely pregnant I reckon
mssqueen233
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by mssqueen233 »

Yes I cried sad I do think a pregnancy announcement is coming just wait til she post it on Instagram people are probably going after her for being pregnant so soon after crew’s death.

Question is when is the next time Brittani going to talk about Crew???? I know she’ll get pregnant again again again and never mention that little guy again.

If my baby died I wouldn’t be posting it all on social media.

boosmommy
Informer
Informer

Unread post by boosmommy »

mssqueen233 wrote: Fri May 01, 2020 7:43 am Yes I cried sad I do think a pregnancy announcement is coming just wait til she post it on Instagram people are probably going after her for being pregnant so soon after crew’s death.

Question is when is the next time Brittani going to talk about Crew???? I know she’ll get pregnant again again again and never mention that little guy again.

If my baby died I wouldn’t be posting it all on social media.

I couldn't even bring myself to post anything about my dog dying I was so upset, much less if it were a human child.
ZaGaNoDr1968
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by ZaGaNoDr1968 »

First... That video made me cry, FOR Crew. I watched only him so I have no clue how or what was going on with Britt or Jeff.

I'd never heard of Britt (didn't know she had a thread here) until Christmas day and her initial post asking for "drop to your knees" prayers, and I did. I told my family and we were all devastated for her. I kept up on every update I could find, so incredibly sad for that family and the day she posted the "crying on the bathroom floor" photo, I was shocked. I questioned how she could be bothered to set that photo op up, when her child was in the next room dying. I came here and searched her name and found I wasn't the only one. I stopped having any sympathy for her at that point and truly believe she is milking Crews death for all she can.

Including the honor walk...and here's why. She started off saying it was LOST, which I believe she lied about this entire time. When she started that IG story, she said she was showing the flag ceremony only. Then said maybe she'll throw in a clip of the Honor Walk. The very beginning, she's showing her holding Crews hand singing "you are my Sunshine" and it had to be her filming it, it was up close and I don't see how someone else could've been filming that part. Did she do that to eventually post? YES! And disgusting disgusting disgusting as IG/YouTube should NOT have been even a blip on her mind, but the MONEY-SHOT was there. Then she shows the ENTIRE footage, not just a clip, and it had to be all planned. She added filters, music and then the clips of Crew, alive, at the end. That was all completely premeditated.

This proves to me that she is a greedy, fame-hungry, manipulative (she KNEW what she was doing yesterday) C U N T and just a downright disgusting bitch. I'm so sad for Crew and I wish he hadn't lost his life. He is the only person I feel for. Britt can go to hell.
Not_Sponsored
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Not_Sponsored »

The honor walk video seemed like something that was very personal and I was surprised when she shared it (but not really, I guess), and I was even more shocked at how many people had shared it in their stories. Like, wow. Why would you share something so personal like that, that’s someone else’s, not even yours to share?

Also, she has a blue check mark next to her name now? Cringe. Imagine your IG account being verified over your child’s death.
Courtneyshayne
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Courtneyshayne »

Ew. Why would she even dignify that man's comment on her YouTube? Attention whore!
skippy1931
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by skippy1931 »

she is pathetic on sharing the hard days day two of milking his death not a tear just sniffing then forces her son who is clearly not comfortable being asked to repeat whatever she wants. it ends with him covering his ears get the damn kids some therapy but no we only hear she goes . I've always said those kids are screwed because I'm betting there is no grief therapy for them.. she spent more time obsessing about her closet and being unhappy jeff ordered something for his side without even asking her she is disgusting
LetsGoPens87
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by LetsGoPens87 »

The people taking their picture crying and adding that to their stories are also pathetic. Way to makes someone else's issue about yourself.

Sent from my Pixel 3 using Tapatalk

Romeoxsavexme
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Romeoxsavexme »

I think she’s pregnant.

Saylo
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Saylo »

Romeoxsavexme wrote: Sat May 02, 2020 7:42 am I think she’s pregnant.

Same.
bestmamm
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by bestmamm »

Too bad she didnt watch crew sleepImage

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

SophisticatedOne
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by SophisticatedOne »

bestmamm wrote: Sat May 02, 2020 8:13 am Too bad she didnt watch crew sleepImage

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

Oh my goodness. That's like the worst caption she could put!
Andielina0984
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Andielina0984 »

[IMG]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/202005 ... 3801d5.jpg[/IMG]
I fucking wonder why!? ImageImageImage this dumb bitch. Maybe teach them to leave wild life alone and the little lizards wouldn’t be dying from stress.

Return to “Brittani Boren Leach”