Veruca Salt aka T.Misery: I don’t care how, I want it NOW | Part 14

yeahsureok
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper
Has thanked: 0

Re: Veruca Salt aka T.Misery: I don’t care how, I want it NOW | Part 14

Unread post by yeahsureok »

Salamisammich wrote: Sat May 02, 2020 6:00 am
yeahsureok wrote:I do like the name Everly, just hate she did it with an I to be like her. Rose is probably the most popular middle name in the history girls names, so I can’t hate on that too much. It’s just all around basic with a touch of jersey. No offense to anyone in Jersey but when I think of Tiff I think Jersey Shore... like she should have cast on the show... trash.

Found this funny... I think she’s trying to be smart ass and snarky by naming off the other names. Tiff no matter what way you spin it the girls name is basic and over done AF. Like every. Single. Thing. You. Do.

9D3485DB-1572-49FA-8C5A-E4181FEFFEE3.jpeg

I’ve been saying they give me cole and sav knock off vibes for a while. She always picks someone and then try’s to morphe into them. It’s so weird. I noticed it back when she got her extensions, and they did that weird intro. So unoriginal and a damn shame they profit off of being knock offs. No wonder she loves Aldi so much, she’s the human form.
Omg I bet you she regrets sharing the name now! Now she has an entire pregnancy to hear other people’s shit opinions on her baby’s name... I don’t think there is anything wrong with it personally I just can’t believe she’s that narcissistic to give the baby an I and her middle name! Everyone is telling me to give my daughter that I’m pregnant with my middle name and I refuse because I didn’t give it to my first daughter and I don’t want them to ever think I favorited one over the other because she has my middle name... so no one is getting it Image other than that I wouldn’t pick her boys names but I don’t think they are terrible and I like the name Ella I think it’s very feminine. I’m not sticking up for her but idk what you guys wanted her to name her daughter Esmerelda or some shit? Image y’all are making me second guess my kids names Image

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I agree, they’re just basic names... nothing wrong with them IMO. Definitely better than some of the stuff I hear! But Usually when you name a child after someone it’s to honor them.... they way she was so proud to have thought up that name and...honor herself I guess 🤷‍♀️ If she can’t see how it’s a little strange then it’s just more proof of what a narcissist she is. She really thinks she’s a gift to earth. And I would feel the same if I named my second little girl after myself. Mommy’s favorite is what it seems like. I just know she’s going to be 5 million x’s more obnoxious with this spawn. How is it possible?!?!?
Salamisammich
True Gossiper
True Gossiper
Been thanked: 0

Unread post by Salamisammich »

yeahsureok wrote:
yeahsureok wrote:I do like the name Everly, just hate she did it with an I to be like her. Rose is probably the most popular middle name in the history girls names, so I can’t hate on that too much. It’s just all around basic with a touch of jersey. No offense to anyone in Jersey but when I think of Tiff I think Jersey Shore... like she should have cast on the show... trash.

Found this funny... I think she’s trying to be smart ass and snarky by naming off the other names. Tiff no matter what way you spin it the girls name is basic and over done AF. Like every. Single. Thing. You. Do.

9D3485DB-1572-49FA-8C5A-E4181FEFFEE3.jpeg

I’ve been saying they give me cole and sav knock off vibes for a while. She always picks someone and then try’s to morphe into them. It’s so weird. I noticed it back when she got her extensions, and they did that weird intro. So unoriginal and a damn shame they profit off of being knock offs. No wonder she loves Aldi so much, she’s the human form.
Omg I bet you she regrets sharing the name now! Now she has an entire pregnancy to hear other people’s shit opinions on her baby’s name... I don’t think there is anything wrong with it personally I just can’t believe she’s that narcissistic to give the baby an I and her middle name! Everyone is telling me to give my daughter that I’m pregnant with my middle name and I refuse because I didn’t give it to my first daughter and I don’t want them to ever think I favorited one over the other because she has my middle name... so no one is getting it Image other than that I wouldn’t pick her boys names but I don’t think they are terrible and I like the name Ella I think it’s very feminine. I’m not sticking up for her but idk what you guys wanted her to name her daughter Esmerelda or some shit? Image y’all are making me second guess my kids names Image

I agree, they’re just basic names... nothing wrong with them IMO. Definitely better than some of the stuff I hear! But Usually when you name a child after someone it’s to honor them.... they way she was so proud to have thought up that name and...honor herself I guess Image If she can’t see how it’s a little strange then it’s just more proof of what a narcissist she is. She really thinks she’s a gift to earth. And I would feel the same if I named my second little girl after myself. Mommy’s favorite is what it seems like. I just know she’s going to be 5 million x’s more obnoxious with this spawn. How is it possible?!?!?
Oh if Everli ends up being the last baby and Ella weans off her tit... the Everli princess favoritism is going to be bad... oh so bad Image

yeahsureok
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Salamisammich wrote: Sat May 02, 2020 6:25 am
yeahsureok wrote:

I agree, they’re just basic names... nothing wrong with them IMO. Definitely better than some of the stuff I hear! But Usually when you name a child after someone it’s to honor them.... they way she was so proud to have thought up that name and...honor herself I guess Image If she can’t see how it’s a little strange then it’s just more proof of what a narcissist she is. She really thinks she’s a gift to earth. And I would feel the same if I named my second little girl after myself. Mommy’s favorite is what it seems like. I just know she’s going to be 5 million x’s more obnoxious with this spawn. How is it possible?!?!?
Oh if Everli ends up being the last baby and Ella weans off her tit... the Everli princess favoritism is going to be bad... oh so bad Image

I hope Ella boycotts Cheetah to really piss off her mother!
Xoangelicchic
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Xoangelicchic »

Is someone else pregnant that she is close to? Her sister maybe? It’s like she announced the name so soon to be like “I call dibs”. maybe someone close to them likes the name everli and beastons had to be the ones to take the name out of spite

yeahsureok
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Xoangelicchic wrote: Sat May 02, 2020 7:24 am Is someone else pregnant that she is close to? Her sister maybe? It’s like she announced the name so soon to be like “I call dibs”. maybe someone close to them likes the name everli and beastons had to be the ones to take the name out of spite

Yeah Bri. And a few weeks ago Bri mentioned wanting to use Rosalina because it’s a family name. So ya know.....

A lot of us assumed she would be spiteful and name new rat dog Rosie/rose to be a bitch to Bri but say she did it because it’s her middle name, but nah.... she’s naming her kid that. I’m kind of shook but not surprised. She looks like such an ass
icant
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by icant »

“This fits all the rules.” They have a strict algorithm in place to name their children. They are the most boring, basic trash ever.

Also, I was “sick” for 10 months straight. Quite literally vomited every single day of my pregnancy. However, I went about my normal life. Working 13 hour shifts in an ICU. Traveling, going out with friends, cooking, cleaning, shopping. Why is she acting like she’s literally sick and can’t do anything? Nausea and vomiting suck, but it’s really NOT that serious. As soon as you throw up, you feel better. You’re not disabled. STFU!

yeahsureok
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

icant wrote: Sat May 02, 2020 8:02 am “This fits all the rules.” They have a strict algorithm in place to name their children. They are the most boring, basic trash ever.

Also, I was “sick” for 10 months straight. Quite literally vomited every single day of my pregnancy. However, I went about my normal life. Working 13 hour shifts in an ICU. Traveling, going out with friends, cooking, cleaning, shopping. Why is she acting like she’s literally sick and can’t do anything? Nausea and vomiting suck, but it’s really NOT that serious. As soon as you throw up, you feel better. You’re not disabled. STFU!

Yes! I have a cousin and aunt who ended up in hospital due to severe lack of hydration from hypermesis gravidarum and I always think of them when she acts so dramatic. They somehow still managed to take their kids to and from school and cook Meals but Ms. Beaston “can’t even heat up a chicken nugget” 🙄 she’s such an obnoxious, spoiled, entitled, dramatic, teenage, brat.
GoAwayTiffani
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by GoAwayTiffani »

celestialll wrote: Fri May 01, 2020 6:18 pm All of her kids names are so fucking white and basic and but I guess it's to be expected with the name "Tiffani"
I’m not sure where you live, but in the part of the US where I live, Ella is a common name, particularly in the elderly both African American and white. The other 3 names are basic whites people names tho.
GoAwayTiffani
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by GoAwayTiffani »

She is trying so hardcore to become a TikTok star. You’re too old for the crap, Tiffani. It’s just creepy.
Gossipgurl
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Gossipgurl »

Omg she is so corny with her playlist thinking she's such a hardcore mom. Bitch you are NOT original or anyone's idol. You arent cool ... like at all. The only people you attract are teenagers..... that's not normal for a 30 something year old woman. It's no wonder she has no friends her age.
Sparklehorse1
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Sparklehorse1 »

I have never watched one of their vlogs till the end because I can't handle her monotone voice and his douchiness. I tried to watch the "My heart hurts" vlog but I had to turn it off at the part where they were in the car and he was complaining about the restaurant and she could barely keep her eyes open, me too T, me too. She just seems like the typical mean girl Regina George. She needs to find a group of minions who will worship her to be her friends but she is so desperate to be a cool mom with cool friends and no one wants to talk about T. Beast the whole time they are hanging out with her. She uses her kids so she can be "mom goals, and cool mom". Those kids are just there for her to use and it's super sad. She makes no memories with them or gets down and dirty playing with them.

My theory as to why she announced so early is that her worst case scenario is that she will miscarry and hopefully get tons of followers and sympathy like BBL got. Which is horrible to say but I this she is an absolute narcissist.
Salamisammich
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by Salamisammich »

Sparklehorse1 wrote:I have never watched one of their vlogs till the end because I can't handle her monotone voice and his douchiness. I tried to watch the "My heart hurts" vlog but I had to turn it off at the part where they were in the car and he was complaining about the restaurant and she could barely keep her eyes open, me too T, me too. She just seems like the typical mean girl Regina George. She needs to find a group of minions who will worship her to be her friends but she is so desperate to be a cool mom with cool friends and no one wants to talk about T. Beast the whole time they are hanging out with her. She uses her kids so she can be "mom goals, and cool mom". Those kids are just there for her to use and it's super sad. She makes no memories with them or gets down and dirty playing with them.

My theory as to why she announced so early is that her worst case scenario is that she will miscarry and hopefully get tons of followers and sympathy like BBL got. Which is horrible to say but I this she is an absolute narcissist.
That’s what I always said! The only thing she does motherly is breastfeed and then once they are done then it’s on to the next one... it was refreshing to see her in a recent vlog be alone and interacting with her kids while Chris took the dog to the vets but that was short lived and he even asked her if she was going to be ok while he was gone. I can’t stand shrimp but he’s the one that takes them outside, plays, wrestles, and dances with them
thisisgold21
Informer
Informer

Unread post by thisisgold21 »

Everleigh is a beautiful name that being said, Everli is a horrible name and all I see is the word EVIL with this spelling.
The tik tok on the bed is gross. NO ONE wants to see you on your marital bed, with your husband, swaying your hips. She really misses her life as a whore. She has no modesty. YOU'RE A MOTHER TO FOUR! I bet she slept with everything that moved when she was younger.
yeahsureok
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

GoAwayTiffani wrote: Sat May 02, 2020 8:51 am She is trying so hardcore to become a TikTok star. You’re too old for the crap, Tiffani. It’s just creepy.
Well Shrimp did say “mommy’s trying time get TikTok famous so we can buy a big house” 🤦‍♀️
goaheadandstfu
Talker
Talker

Unread post by goaheadandstfu »

thisisgold21 wrote: Sat May 02, 2020 11:05 am Everleigh is a beautiful name that being said, Everli is a horrible name and all I see is the word EVIL with this spelling.
The tik tok on the bed is gross. NO ONE wants to see you on your marital bed, with your husband, swaying your hips. She really misses her life as a whore. She has no modesty. YOU'RE A MOTHER TO FOUR! I bet she slept with everything that moved when she was younger.
OMG me too! I'm not dyslexic but sometimes my eyes see letters "weird" and it's the first thing my brain "reads" when I see the name.
Deceased
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Deceased »

Excellent!! Her kid shall be dubbed Evili! LoL

She needs to stop dancing now. She can’t dance. She is weird and robotic and needs to stop trying to twerk because she is making a FOOL of herself.

I also still hold onto the idea that this pregnancy is totally made up and she is quick to give it a gender and name because she’s setting up for a loss. I hope I’m wrong but I wouldn’t even be surprised if this was some elaborate plot to gain more attention.
strongybady
Informer
Informer

Unread post by strongybady »

Anyone else notice all of a sudden everything with Tanner is "the sweetest _____"? She definitely reads here! And why does she have to keep showing everything she has in memoriam of Romeo? The tag on the tree now...like ok grieve your dog but clearly you're trying to milk this for attention. Reminds me of how every year she posts herself crying in the car ordering flowers for her dead brother's birthday. It's one thing to do a gesture or to have something to remember them by but when you're constantly filming it and posting pictures of the things it seems so much less sincere.

Sent from my SM-G988U using Tapatalk

Damask1988
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Damask1988 »

Tiffani, if you read here, please stop filming yourself dancing. You are top tier level cringe. You have shitty taste in music and look like you are trying to push out a massive shit.
Who the fuck are you trying to fool with the Rolling Stones shirt? You won't know good music if it came and suckled on your saggy flap doodles you call breasts.Hank Hill has a more shapely ass than you. Nobody wants to see that shit.
icant
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by icant »

Does it keep getting pregnant just to validate eating what it wants? Ehh-vee needs ice cream.

Xoangelicchic
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Xoangelicchic »

Damask1988 wrote:Tiffani, if you read here, please stop filming yourself dancing. You are top tier level cringe. You have shitty taste in music and look like you are trying to push out a massive shit.
Who the fuck are you trying to fool with the Rolling Stones shirt? You won't know good music if it came and suckled on your saggy flap doodles you call breasts.Hank Hill has a more shapely ass than you. Nobody wants to see that shit.
Flap doodles ImageImageImageImageImage

Return to “Beauty & The Beastons”