Brittani Boren Leach: Part Six

nl_s
Informer
Informer
Has thanked: 0

Re: Brittani Boren Leach: Part Six

Unread post by nl_s »

I’m surprised at how many of you guessed that she was pregnant. I’m happy for her and as a mother myself am not even going to try and put myself in her headspace because I know I can’t and am thankful for that.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
madmax84
Talker
Talker
Been thanked: 0

Unread post by madmax84 »

Ick. I called it back when they went on that trip in February for Valentines day. This rubs me so wrong. I'm just completely disgusted at this point.

Here come the influx of new followers too
CopperBoom
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by CopperBoom »

It's insane. I can't wrap my head around it.

I was in such disbelief when I saw her post that I even told my husband about it. He knows nothing of these YouTube moms and couldn't care less, i just had to tell somebody, haha!

I don't know why I'm surprised honestly.

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk

Kbmama
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Kbmama »

I guess I’ll be the devil’s advocate, because I see no issue with her being pregnant. Is there a right way after you lose a child? Is there a timeline someone is supposed to follow? I’ve never lost a child, so I’m not sure how I’d handle it and if a baby is what they want, then so be it. My husband’s grandmother lost a child when the baby was 5 months old and got pregnant a few months later with my husbands mom. People handle things differently.
Romeoxsavexme
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Romeoxsavexme »

Romeoxsavexme wrote:I think she’s pregnant.

Called it.

Romeoxsavexme
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Romeoxsavexme »

For me PERSONALLY I could imagine having sex or being intimate with my husband after my infant son died. Like I wouldn’t be able to do that.

CoffeeGurl
Talker
Talker

Unread post by CoffeeGurl »

No Brittani Crew didn’t pick this baby out just for you. Your husband raw dogged you in March around ovulation and now your pregnant.

I actually don’t mind that she’s pregnant. We got pregnant 18 months after we lost our first. I realize 18 months is very different then 3 months. But my issue with her is the fame she wants off this. Get off the internet and live your life. I don’t have Facebook or any social media anymore. I pop on here every so often but outside of that I’m living my life..,spending time with my daughter....reading books....doing things for myself. The fame and money hungry woman I see is what bothers me

And I’m not going to say the words but yes - from her son passing away on Christmas, to her theatrical performance to now this baby due in December - From start to finish it seems and feels “planned.” You take that to mean however you want. I refuse to say those words because poor crew...but yes...it feels so planned...so calculated...all of it

I wouldn’t put it passed any of these moms selling their soul for fame
madmax84
Talker
Talker

CoffeeGurl wrote: Mon May 04, 2020 8:57 am No Brittani Crew didn’t pick this baby out just for you. Your husband raw dogged you in March around ovulation and now your pregnant.

I actually don’t mind that she’s pregnant. We got pregnant 18 months after we lost our first. I realize 18 months is very different then 3 months. But my issue with her is the fame she wants off this. Get off the internet and live your life. I don’t have Facebook or any social media anymore. I pop on here every so often but outside of that I’m living my life..,spending time with my daughter....reading books....doing things for myself. The fame and money hungry woman I see is what bothers me

And I’m not going to say the words but yes - from her son passing away on Christmas, to her theatrical performance to now this baby due in December - From start to finish it seems and feels “planned.” You take that to mean however you want. I refuse to say those words because poor crew...but yes...it feels so planned...so calculated...all of it

I wouldn’t put it passed any of these moms selling their soul for fame
According to her due date her first trimester started February 25th so 100% she got pregnant on their Valentines Trip. Gross.
babyshark
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by babyshark »

So she is due December 1, 2020. Based on simple math, 40 weeks before that would have been the first day of her period, February 25. Then ABOUT 2 weeks after, she would’ve conceived, March 10. Then 2 weeks later (when she was 4 weeks along) that’s the earliest she could’ve found out she was pregnant, March 24.
madmax84
Talker
Talker

So the trip was a romantic trip where they intended to have as much sex as possible to have a new baby, but she didn't quite conceive and they kept going. We all know she wanted a December baby so I have no doubts she planned everything out. I wonder if she maybe did gender selection since it seems they possibly conceived before everything got shut down
Maite5
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Maite5 »

babyshark wrote: Mon May 04, 2020 9:06 am So she is due December 1, 2020. Based on simple math, 40 weeks before that would have been the first day of her period, February 25. Then ABOUT 2 weeks after, she would’ve conceived, March 10. Then 2 weeks later (when she was 4 weeks along) that’s the earliest she could’ve found out she was pregnant, March 24.
I am in shock that she is pregnant honestly.

as many of you have said I could be able to have sex if my child had died.

anyway good luck to her
mssqueen233
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by mssqueen233 »

babyshark wrote:So she is due December 1, 2020. Based on simple math, 40 weeks before that would have been the first day of her period, February 25. Then ABOUT 2 weeks after, she would’ve conceived, March 10. Then 2 weeks later (when she was 4 weeks along) that’s the earliest she could’ve found out she was pregnant, March 24.
Hope to god she doesn’t have it on my birthday eff that... so we’ll plan who’s next getting pregnant tara Aaryn????

CopperBoom
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by CopperBoom »

Kbmama wrote: Mon May 04, 2020 8:44 am I guess I’ll be the devil’s advocate, because I see no issue with her being pregnant. Is there a right way after you lose a child? Is there a timeline someone is supposed to follow? I’ve never lost a child, so I’m not sure how I’d handle it and if a baby is what they want, then so be it. My husband’s grandmother lost a child when the baby was 5 months old and got pregnant a few months later with my husbands mom. People handle things differently.
People grieve differently, for sure. I think it's the pregnancy, in conjunction with a ton of other shady things they've done, that people are having a problem with. Her/their actions since Crew passed have been questionable at least, and sometimes downright disturbing.

If it was anyone else, I think most people would be very happy for them. But she acted almost relieved after he passed away! Went on shopping sprees, bought a new house and furnished it with all new furniture, looked like she was living her best life, etc.

It just feels like Crew was just a paycheck, and in my opinion, I think that's why people are upset.
babyshark
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by babyshark »

How ironic that Taking Cara Babies (the Instagram page that preaches safe sleep) is one of the top comments congratulating Brittani. Maybe she will give her some tips on safe sleep. HA.
shmimeathand
Talker
Talker

Unread post by shmimeathand »

babyshark wrote: Mon May 04, 2020 9:06 am So she is due December 1, 2020. Based on simple math, 40 weeks before that would have been the first day of her period, February 25. Then ABOUT 2 weeks after, she would’ve conceived, March 10. Then 2 weeks later (when she was 4 weeks along) that’s the earliest she could’ve found out she was pregnant, March 24.
~personal warning~
She’s exactly 8 days ahead of me, we found out April 12th.
Oddly enough Christmas is a sad time for us as well as my partners father committed suicide on Christmas which was also his birthday. We were undergoing treatment for infertility and I prayed not to have a Christmas baby, and then got totally surprise pregnant naturally, lol.

I wonder how the kids feel about her pregnancy, especially Sydney. I’m not going to say much about it but I know she has to be going through a hell of a lot of anxiety at this time.
GardenGnome
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by GardenGnome »

I just wish she'd just pause, let her family just be for a bit without any major changes for awhile. She's so young she doesn't need to rush to have another baby right now and she was so overwhelmed when Crew came along, that wasn't even a secret. She struggled with so many little ones. I guess Cash and Cooper will be a bit older so it wont be exactly the same but, still. A brand new baby next Christmas will distract her from the one she lost. I think she keeps herself busy to avoid feeling anything. It'll be _____'s first christmas instead of remembering Crews last. & it will probably be a girl.
webby
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by webby »

Sydney looks over it.
I hope it's a boy bc she will try SO HARD to mask the disappointment.
misspersonality
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by misspersonality »

The heck with grieving, BBL been getting her groove on.

I’m blown away.

And.. it’s probably a girl. I can feel it.
(A little girl “sent to mommy from Crew” of course)
Adhbrh91
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by Adhbrh91 »

Called that from a million miles away. It’s disgusting. There’s no “miracle” or “gods perfecting timing” about it. It’s all calculated. We knew she was going to strategically get pregnant so the baby would be born around the holidays. Poor Crew. I wonder if she’ll cry if this one is a boy like she did when she found out Crew was a boy. With how calculated she is I wouldn’t be surprised if the other half of the gofundme went to gender selection for a girl.
Whatongodsgreenearth
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Whatongodsgreenearth »

Wow. Those stories. People can’t be buying this. If so they must watch soaps. That was the fakest display of emotion since her gRIef nightlight. My goodness onions make me cry more than the death of her baby and RaInBOw bABy. How do people buy this ?!?

Return to “Brittani Boren Leach”