Brittani Boren Leach: Part Six

Mento290
Amateur
Amateur
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Brittani Boren Leach: Part Six

Unread post by Mento290 »

Mommy359 wrote: Mon May 04, 2020 2:07 pm She’s pregnant and I’m not surprised. I think she’s farther along though.
She honestly could be and probably is. She made sure to say her babies come early in her IG stories... so when he/she comes in November it won’t be a red flag, she’ll just say that again
ZaGaNoDr1968
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by ZaGaNoDr1968 »

So much about her announcement bothers me. She had this planned to a T. Now we know why the two boys share a room, knowing they bought a house big enough for each to have their own room. People questioned her about that. She knew she was going to be decorating a nursery.

Then her IG stories "a weight has been lifted now that she was able to share" and she doesn't have to be so careful in hiding her bump. Why the fuck does she NEED validation from a bunch of strangers? Sorry, not sorry, but if you need that and it's weighing heavy on your shoulders, that shows you are questioning your motives because you might be wrong.

NEW THREAD TITLE IDEA FOR THIS (instead of just "Part Six")

SCREW YOU, I'M REPLACING CREW

I go by my gut feelings in life, and I was immediately sick and disgusted seeing her announcement. That poor baby... Both Crew and this new baby.
Haulnarse
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Haulnarse »

Who the fuck is having sex two months after their baby has died???

She got pregnant less than two months after Crew died.

[IMG]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/202005 ... d16de9.jpg[/IMG]

Crew who right?

She conceived around 23rd feb according to her due date.
Snarkybetch23
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Snarkybetch23 »

If her babies always come early, why was she doing that midwives brew trying to go into labor with Crew? Also, I can’t wait to see what this kids name is, especially if it’s a girl. Will it have a C name so she won’t FeEl LeFt OuT?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Nicole242
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Nicole242 »

I don’t post much on here, usually just lurking. I just had to comment though on her recent insta story. I know all women show differently and at different times but she looks MUCH further along then 10 weeks. Her bump looks quite big for 10 weeks in my opinion. I mean, I suppose part of it could also be bloat. I know sometimes my stomach will puff out to where I look like I have a food baby after eating a bit too much! Lol. It just took me by surprise as I’m clicking thru her insta stories and then see a belly that big already.... Like I said I don’t post much on here so not sure how to upload a screenshot.
Buyingsubsgate2019
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Buyingsubsgate2019 »

I’m not convinced she really is 10 weeks. Not even through 1st trimester and she’s already big. She had to throw In “all my babies come early and we will probably have this one in November.” 🧐 Something is off. The whole video was very odd and seemed calculated.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
ThreeDogNight
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by ThreeDogNight »

blahblahblahhh wrote: Mon May 04, 2020 1:09 pm I don’t have a problem that they’re having another baby, per se. My problem is the timing and that I think there HAS to be underlying issues that should be treated to the best of their abilities before bringing another human in to the world, which in and of it self will most likely be triggering for her. She clearly had PPD issues after Crew, and wasn’t there a post before his passing where she said she had PPD issues with a few/all of her children? So that’s something added on top of the devastating trauma of burying your infant... and they were trying to conceive on Valentines? That’s not even 2 most after Crew passed. AND Crew was just born in September. I had PPD after my last baby and it took almost 2 years to resolve, and that’s without the trauma of burying my infant. I just feel like this cannot be smart, and I think it just shows that Jeff is scared to say no to her. I can’t fault her for wanting another baby... but doing it so soon is so reckless.

I agree with all of this. She is sooo young and immature that I think her response to the trauma of crew’s death has been to keep herself as busy as possible and then to come up with something else to get through next December. And unfortunately for all involved the thing she came up with was another baby.

I’m sorry she’s stopped therapy during covid. She said she couldn’t do it via video. But to me that should be a priority that happens no matter what. Trauma changes your brain in ways you can’t imagine if you’ve never been through it before. This has potential to be a nightmare.
GardenGnome
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by GardenGnome »

To be fair though... her babies do come early & she showed early with Crew and announced it about the same time. It is her 5th pregnancy afterall. I don't think she's lying about how far along she is.

And he was conceived around March 10th. Due date goes off the first day or your last period, but you actually conceive roughly 2 weeks later.
bcuzimnosey
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by bcuzimnosey »

It’s fishy to me. The color dress she chose for the announcement and the fact that she’s showing that much “already” makes me think she knows the gender and is in fact further along.
Whateverlove
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Whateverlove »

misspersonality wrote: Mon May 04, 2020 10:07 am The heck with grieving, BBL been getting her groove on.

I’m blown away.

And.. it’s probably a girl. I can feel it.
(A little girl “sent to mommy from Crew” of course)
If this baby was sent from crew as Brittani puts it, then it's definitely a girl. Crew wouldn't send a boy cause he knows he'd get neglected and unappreciated just like Crew was. This bitch is psycho and I'm not happy for her cause if this baby is a boy it's gonna get effed over just like baby Crew. Hey brittani, stop getting pregnant for a living would ya?
skippy1931
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by skippy1931 »

you all give her too much credit she was having sex and trying much sooner then two months. funny all she did is bitch about the attention she was getting and she didn't ask for it blah blah blah. Now its I'm so overwhelmed that people would respond and care bullshit. she is further along even with the fact with each child you show sooner she is too big to only be how far along she says. both bits of bri and tiffani beaston are between 9-10 weeks right multiple children and then her at 10 weeks? they are all small petite multiple children
skippy1931
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by skippy1931 »

well at least her views will go back up for the next 9 months
Avapoppy
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Avapoppy »

Probably going to get really attacked for this, but who cares when she had sex after Crew passed away?? I don’t know why some people are so obsessed with this. It’s none of our business, and her being intimate with her husband isn’t wrong in any way. Who are we to determine when is the right time? Damn, why is this even important at all???
Justheretogossip
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Justheretogossip »

Buyingsubsgate2019 wrote: Mon May 04, 2020 5:45 pm I’m not convinced she really is 10 weeks. Not even through 1st trimester and she’s already big. She had to throw In “all my babies come early and we will probably have this one in November.” 🧐 Something is off. The whole video was very odd and seemed calculated.
Yeah I in no way think she is only 10 weeks. I think she said she is 10 weeks for 2 reasons, one so it doesn’t look like she tried to get pregnant any sooner than she says, getting pregnant only a few weeks after the death of your infant is fucked, secondly I think she said that so she can say the due date is December 1st so it a more appealing for people to think she is due in December while she lost Crew in December. It’s apart of her story or arc if you will. She also threw into her story all her babies come early so that way she can just say that if he or she come before the 1st. She is so calculated.
Haulnarse
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

I dont know why it bothers me so much that shes branding this baby as a rainbow baby. Rainbow babies to me are after miscarriage, stillborn - thats a storm, loosing an infant you have physically cared for and loved on thats a fucken hurricane. Thats not a storm.

This baby isnt a rainbow after a storm, this baby is a bandaid. She should be using this emoji 🩹

Handpicked by Crew, fuck off Brittani.

She needs serious mental help. Im sure she will claim her councillor recommended this like she claimed they recommended she get back on youtube Image
Haulnarse
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

I dont know why it bothers me so much that shes branding this baby as a rainbow baby. Rainbow babies to me are after miscarriage, stillborn - thats a storm, loosing an infant you have physically cared for and loved on thats a fucken hurricane. Thats not a storm.

This baby isnt a rainbow after a storm, this baby is a bandaid. She should be using this emoji 🩹

Handpicked by Crew, fuck off Brittani.

She needs serious mental help. Im sure she will claim her councillor recommended this like she claimed they recommended she get back on youtube Image

[IMG]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/202005 ... c95841.jpg[/IMG]
mssqueen233
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by mssqueen233 »

Whateverlove wrote:
misspersonality wrote: Mon May 04, 2020 10:07 am The heck with grieving, BBL been getting her groove on.

I’m blown away.

And.. it’s probably a girl. I can feel it.
(A little girl “sent to mommy from Crew” of course)
If this baby was sent from crew as Brittani puts it, then it's definitely a girl. Crew wouldn't send a boy cause he knows he'd get neglected and unappreciated just like Crew was. This bitch is psycho and I'm not happy for her cause if this baby is a boy it's gonna get effed over just like baby Crew. Hey brittani, stop getting pregnant for a living would ya?
Brittani wide wide vagina ewww nasty hoImageImage

boosmommy
Informer
Informer

Unread post by boosmommy »

She thinks we are stupid enough to believe this wasn't a planned pregnancy. "I couldn't have picked a Dec 1 date if I tried". You picked it, this was planned.
Shimmer86
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Shimmer86 »

I can NOT believe this whiny bitch is pregnant so soon.. Gross ..
Mommy359
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Mommy359 »

Snarkybetch23 wrote: Mon May 04, 2020 5:10 pm If her babies always come early, why was she doing that midwives brew trying to go into labor with Crew? Also, I can’t wait to see what this kids name is, especially if it’s a girl. Will it have a C name so she won’t FeEl LeFt OuT?Image

I’ve briefly thought about the name and I think girl or boy she’ll name it Cruz. As a memory and also because she loves that name.

Return to “Brittani Boren Leach”