Veruca Salt aka T.Misery: I don’t care how, I want it NOW | Part 14

Gossipgurl
Informer
Informer
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Veruca Salt aka T.Misery: I don’t care how, I want it NOW | Part 14

Unread post by Gossipgurl »

Lol now Jenny is her bff?? When was the last time she saw her? When this photo was taken? The only time she has ever come over? 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 haven't seen them talk to each other or hang out in years.
yeahsureok
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by yeahsureok »

Gossipgurl wrote: Tue May 05, 2020 4:14 am Lol now Jenny is her bff?? When was the last time she saw her? When this photo was taken? The only time she has ever come over? 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 haven't seen them talk to each other or hang out in years.
Right!!! Those post just seemed like she was trying to convince people she had a friend 😬 while also almost taking a jab at someone else. Like “look at what she did for me that you didn’t,” Type of deal. I feel like she’s just using this girl for her image and to piss someone else off. She looks like an ass and it looks like a typical, one sided friendship with tiff.... that girl did everything for tiff. She’s a child.
AussieMum
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by AussieMum »

Ok so it makes a bit more sense now why Tiff has been in a hurry to announce everything pregnancy related... I'm betting she knew BBL is pregnant too and due at the same time, so she had to get in first while a few people would still watch. Still something fishy about the gender and how she's so sure it's a girl.. I think they both (her & BBL) did gender selection!
GoAwayTiffani
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by GoAwayTiffani »

AussieMum wrote: Tue May 05, 2020 7:41 am Ok so it makes a bit more sense now why Tiff has been in a hurry to announce everything pregnancy related... I'm betting she knew BBL is pregnant too and due at the same time, so she had to get in first while a few people would still watch. Still something fishy about the gender and how she's so sure it's a girl.. I think they both (her & BBL) did gender selection!
Do you mean at home “gender swaying” methods? There is no way either of them had clinical fertility treatment. The US shut down all fertility treatments prior to either conceiving. Plus I highly doubt the Beastons can afford fertility treatments.
Salamisammich
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by Salamisammich »

AussieMum wrote:Ok so it makes a bit more sense now why Tiff has been in a hurry to announce everything pregnancy related... I'm betting she knew BBL is pregnant too and due at the same time, so she had to get in first while a few people would still watch. Still something fishy about the gender and how she's so sure it's a girl.. I think they both (her & BBL) did gender selection!
Yes to all of this... I definitely think all the YouTube moms knew about Brittanis pregnancy, and someone said above they think she knows she’s actually having a boy and I get those vibes also. However if it does end up being a girl then I think gender selection is for sure a possibility... the way she reacted with Ella was a genuine surprise, you can tell but something is off with this whole pregnancy with evi. Unless she just doesn’t care because she already got her “mini tiff”

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
invisibullet13
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by invisibullet13 »

I can't believe they really felt the need to call Tanner out on the DITL video about how picky he is. They both made comments! And T went as far as to drag him to his face about them making the meal for him and him not eating it because "they wanted tacos". Yeah he's a toddler. They tend to be a little picky.

Also C seems sooooo fed up with her at the end of the video to the point where he goes out of frame 🤣. Same dude.
Salamisammich
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by Salamisammich »

GoAwayTiffani wrote:
AussieMum wrote: Tue May 05, 2020 7:41 am Ok so it makes a bit more sense now why Tiff has been in a hurry to announce everything pregnancy related... I'm betting she knew BBL is pregnant too and due at the same time, so she had to get in first while a few people would still watch. Still something fishy about the gender and how she's so sure it's a girl.. I think they both (her & BBL) did gender selection!
Do you mean at home “gender swaying” methods? There is no way either of them had clinical fertility treatment. The US shut down all fertility treatments prior to either conceiving. Plus I highly doubt the Beastons can afford fertility treatments.
I’m at the point now where I have no idea what they can afford... how are they able to afford anything they have!? It makes no sense! But anyways, there is a place in New York that does a payment plan on fertility treatment I know someone that traveled out of state there for their IVF because they wouldn’t have been able to afford it other wise. Also didn’t she get pregnant like right before all this stuff happened?

disney8
Informer
Informer

Unread post by disney8 »

New Thread Suggestions?? Almost time 😆

T.Desperate: Deveined the shrimp and turned him into a wimp.
IClickedOutCrew
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by IClickedOutCrew »

Tiff's comment on BBL's IG- "Congrats again!" because she HAS to let people know she already was in the know about her pregnancy because they're fRiEnDs.

I have never seen this friend she posted about before. I don't think I've even followed Tiff for a year, but this is the first time I've seen her post about a real friend!

I'm still recovering from the last Tik-Tok of theirs, btw. I can't get the laying on the bed-while eating a popsicle-weird hip movements out of my head. So cringey. Every single one that Tiff has done is just GROSS. I wonder what people that know them think of those. If I was friends with Tiff or Chris I'd be so embarrassed.
GoAwayTiffani
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by GoAwayTiffani »

Salamisammich wrote: Tue May 05, 2020 8:52 am
GoAwayTiffani wrote:
I’m at the point now where I have no idea what they can afford... how are they able to afford anything they have!? It makes no sense! But anyways, there is a place in New York that does a payment plan on fertility treatment I know someone that traveled out of state there for their IVF because they wouldn’t have been able to afford it other wise. Also didn’t she get pregnant like right before all this stuff happened?

If they can’t afford a new house, they can’t afford IVF. I think she swayed at home, the starvation, probably timed the sex, the other stuff you can do. She swayed for Ella and it worked. Plus this woman has an ego the size of Texas. She is proud of her fertility. I don’t think she would do ivf because she’s too proud of herself.
Omgbecky
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Omgbecky »

YUP. And she talked so much sh*t about her “friend” and ppl she knew that did IVF. Spread rumors about it and made very snarky Comments. She’d never do IVF... remember her recent video? getting pregnant is easy for her guys.. but she feels real bad for those that struggle. 🙄
GoAwayTiffani wrote: Tue May 05, 2020 9:04 am
Salamisammich wrote: Tue May 05, 2020 8:52 am
GoAwayTiffani wrote:

If they can’t afford a new house, they can’t afford IVF. I think she swayed at home, the starvation, probably timed the sex, the other stuff you can do. She swayed for Ella and it worked. Plus this woman has an ego the size of Texas. She is proud of her fertility. I don’t think she would do ivf because she’s too proud of herself.
Babyjen1012
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Babyjen1012 »

So now shes posting about her YT Anniversary....oh pleezzz. Wow. You're just so proud of yourself. Keep holding that big ol pregnant belly of yours. She looks like such a weirdo. Women usually do that when their belly is so heavy that it helps to put a hand under it as support. Why is she so obsessed with every pregnancy like its her 1st time. We get it. Now get over your pathetic self🙄
fantasticamy
Talker
Talker

Unread post by fantasticamy »

So let me get this straight. Shrimp can’t handle going to the grocery store without having a melt down like a 14 year old after getting dumped... but he can go out and get balloons for his insane wife’s IG photo shoot? LMAO!!! Sad life that man lives.

And her face.. woof!!!!! Aged and worn.
snarkaholic
Talker
Talker

Unread post by snarkaholic »

GoAwayTiffani wrote:
I agree that they can’t afford fertility treatments, but they announced the pregnancy March 22 and nothing started shutting down in the US until maaaybe 2 weeks before that so she definitely would have conceived already.

strongybady
Informer
Informer

Unread post by strongybady »

Here she goes reposting everyone that congratulates her. Her ego needs constant stroking. That post with the balloons makes me cringe, you've been pregnant for like a minute take your hand off your speedbump and sit back down

Sent from my SM-G988U using Tapatalk

meanmuggin
Talker
Talker

Unread post by meanmuggin »

Did anybody else hear a fart of a burp into the camera on the BFV vlog yesterday?? Around 11:35??? Ewwww
CrankyPants
Informer
Informer

Unread post by CrankyPants »

Too bad we can't start of pool of $1 every time she says/posts "4th pregnancy". We'd be able to put a deserving child thru college already.

She derives her entire sense of self-worth from her uterus...it's actually so sad. She's starved herself into nearly not existing...how sad to live in a mind where your entire value is your ability to conceive?
Megyjames7
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Megyjames7 »

She looks so old now!! That dress is too long and it’s wrinkled .. the wrinkles match her face and jowls. 😬

Over 30 years old and posing with balloons. Mentally she’s
still 15.
Gossipgurl
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Gossipgurl »

fantasticamy wrote: Tue May 05, 2020 10:24 am So let me get this straight. Shrimp can’t handle going to the grocery store without having a melt down like a 14 year old after getting dumped... but he can go out and get balloons for his insane wife’s IG photo shoot? LMAO!!! Sad life that man lives.

YES!!! Filmed himself having a "panic attack" about getting groceries but no issues going to get his immature wife some balloons. Was she gonna throw a fit if she didnt get them?? 🤣🤣🤣 fucking loser
strongybady
Informer
Informer

Unread post by strongybady »

Gossipgurl wrote:
fantasticamy wrote: Tue May 05, 2020 10:24 am So let me get this straight. Shrimp can’t handle going to the grocery store without having a melt down like a 14 year old after getting dumped... but he can go out and get balloons for his insane wife’s IG photo shoot? LMAO!!! Sad life that man lives.

YES!!! Filmed himself having a "panic attack" about getting groceries but no issues going to get his immature wife some balloons. Was she gonna throw a fit if she didnt get them?? ImageImageImage fucking loser
Oh god she must be a joy when she's pissed. Silent treatments, temper tantrums, laying in bed all day, withholding sex and now holding it over his head that he cheated. Shrimpy doesn't stand a chance

Sent from my SM-G988U using Tapatalk

Return to “Beauty & The Beastons”