Brittani Boren Leach: Part Six

sezzajaydee
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper
Has thanked: 0

Re: Brittani Boren Leach: Part Six

Unread post by sezzajaydee »

This baby will have a C name.
Remember how in her questions, she got super pissy when it was asked if she had another baby would it have an S name so Sydney didn’t feel left out.

I’m 100% positive that she was trying the minute Crew passed.

Let’s just all hope that she gets this baby his own bed and follows SIDS guidelines for safe sleeping.
La Dolce Vita
Amateur
Amateur
Been thanked: 0

Unread post by La Dolce Vita »

Hmm I was wondering why it seemed like her husband had been nicer. The first 3 months after they lost Crew her husband seemed almost annoyed with her? Distant? Idk. I just felt tension.

Then the last video or 2 and her Instagram stories he seemed happy and more present.
madmax84
Talker
Talker

Unread post by madmax84 »

She seems as big as my sister who is almost 30 weeks...and they're around the same height and weight. I can believe she's more than 10 weeks for sure
Adhbrh91
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by Adhbrh91 »

I doubt she’s lying about how far along she is. The December due date seems totally calculated to take away from the death of Crew. When you pop out 5 kids, almost back to back, you look bigger sooner because your uterus doesn’t ever have time to fully recover and go back down to normal size. She’s literally a puppy mill.
madmax84 wrote: Tue May 05, 2020 4:56 am She seems as big as my sister who is almost 30 weeks...and they're around the same height and weight. I can believe she's more than 10 weeks for sure
smom12
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by smom12 »

I’m sorry, but if my baby died I wouldn’t be thinking about penis for a long time. But that’s me. I can’t imagine.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
speaktruth2
Informer
Informer

Unread post by speaktruth2 »

Wow! I can't say as I'm surprised at the news of a replacement baby less than a year since Crew! I just hope she's learned some very serious and valuable lessons in all this. It's time to get serious about things.
Daffodil82
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by Daffodil82 »

Shocked yet not shocked. Seems kinda soon but that's her choice. I have a love hate relationship with a lot of vloggers. I enjoy watching for entertainment but wow these people are nuts! And it's crazy it's real life. Not gonna lie, they do influence me occasionally to buy crap they show....like Brittani had those socks from Target....I bought them. 🤦 Not with her link though! It is what it is....a form of entertainment and "commercials" for products. A sitcom of sorts.
sapibbs
Wallflower
Wallflower

Unread post by sapibbs »

Haulnarse wrote:I dont know why it bothers me so much that shes branding this baby as a rainbow baby. Rainbow babies to me are after miscarriage, stillborn - thats a storm, loosing an infant you have physically cared for and loved on thats a fucken hurricane. Thats not a storm.

This baby isnt a rainbow after a storm, this baby is a bandaid. She should be using this emoji 🩹

Handpicked by Crew, fuck off Brittani.

She needs serious mental help. Im sure she will claim her councillor recommended this like she claimed they recommended she get back on youtube Image

[IMG]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/202005 ... c95841.jpg[/IMG]
There you go, a rainbow baby TO YOU means..... that doesn’t mean it’s the same for everyone. Have you been through the loss of an infant? If not, maybe you shouldn’t be so quick to judge. Regardless of everyone’s issues with her, a baby is a blessing and I’m happy for her. That kid could do a lot worse. Everyone saying “if my baby died I wouldn’t do this or I wouldn’t do that” needs to remember everyone is different and until you’re in that position, you don’t know what you’d do and you should stop pretending like you have a clue what you’re talking about. If this baby helps her and her family heal, I don’t see why that’s a bad thing. There’s being critical and then there’s just being petty and negative about every single thing she does.

sapibbs
Wallflower
Wallflower

Unread post by sapibbs »

Haulnarse wrote:I dont know why it bothers me so much that shes branding this baby as a rainbow baby. Rainbow babies to me are after miscarriage, stillborn - thats a storm, loosing an infant you have physically cared for and loved on thats a fucken hurricane. Thats not a storm.

This baby isnt a rainbow after a storm, this baby is a bandaid. She should be using this emoji 🩹

Handpicked by Crew, fuck off Brittani.

She needs serious mental help. Im sure she will claim her councillor recommended this like she claimed they recommended she get back on youtube Image
There you go, a rainbow baby TO YOU means..... that doesn’t mean it’s the same for everyone. Have you been through the loss of an infant? If not, maybe you shouldn’t be so quick to judge. Regardless of everyone’s issues with her, a baby is a blessing and I’m happy for her. That kid could do a lot worse. Everyone saying “if my baby died I wouldn’t do this or I wouldn’t do that” needs to remember everyone is different and until you’re in that position, you don’t know what you’d do and you should stop pretending like you have a clue what you’re talking about. If this baby helps her and her family heal, I don’t see why that’s a bad thing. There’s being critical and then there’s just being petty and negative about every single thing she does.

Justheretogossip
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Justheretogossip »

So I re watched a few of Brits videos of after she had crew and her delivery vlog and she definitely didn’t seem happy not even after she had Crew, is the vlogs after she really seemed so annoyed that he didn’t want to be put down, always pointing out he will only sit in a bouncer for 10 minutes, she also always would say that Crew was asleep on her bed, that makes me so mad. No one can tell me otherwise but that poor baby was 100% put on an adult bed on Christmas, idk what happened afterwards but it’s frustrating that she claims SIDS when it just wasn’t, my niece died of SIDS so it just hits home that she over and over said she put him to sleep in her bed. She just seems like she never bonded with him, makes me sad.
glowing564
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by glowing564 »

Justheretogossip wrote: Mon May 04, 2020 10:57 am Like someone else above if this was anyone else I think people would be happy for her.
It’s Britts actions since Crew passed away that irks a lot of people... it’s like as soon as he passed she thought hmm well let’s get pregnant again maybe this time it will be a girl. I just hope to god she actually practices safe sleep. I’m so infuriated with the blatant lie about saying it was SIDS. Did we ever see Crew being put to sleep in safe sleeping conditions? I don’t think so, always admitting to co sleeping and then leaving him in her bedroom on her bed while she did whatever. She needs to use a co sleeper bassinet and a swaddle/sleep sack and follow all safe sleep or else she will get a lot of backlash.
Her belly seems pretty big I’m surprised she’s kept it hidden so well.
Idk if this has been discussed but regarding the SIDS and what bugs me is she owned an owlet monitor. She had an ad for it on her IG with Crew using it. Why wasn’t he wearing it ?? I hope she uses it this time as well as practices safe sleep.
JellyBean55
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by JellyBean55 »

ZaGaNoDr1968 wrote: Mon May 04, 2020 4:21 pm So much about her announcement bothers me. She had this planned to a T. Now we know why the two boys share a room, knowing they bought a house big enough for each to have their own room. People questioned her about that. She knew she was going to be decorating a nursery.

Then her IG stories "a weight has been lifted now that she was able to share" and she doesn't have to be so careful in hiding her bump. Why the fuck does she NEED validation from a bunch of strangers? Sorry, not sorry, but if you need that and it's weighing heavy on your shoulders, that shows you are questioning your motives because you might be wrong.

NEW THREAD TITLE IDEA FOR THIS (instead of just "Part Six")

SCREW YOU, I'M REPLACING CREW

I go by my gut feelings in life, and I was immediately sick and disgusted seeing her announcement. That poor baby... Both Crew and this new baby.
YES on that thread title!!
I'm so fed up with BBL stupid bitch popping kids out for money. She's a damn pimp!
babyshark
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by babyshark »

EW. She gained nearly 2,200 instagram followers already. GROSS.
JellyBean55
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by JellyBean55 »

La Dolce Vita wrote: Tue May 05, 2020 2:35 am Hmm I was wondering why it seemed like her husband had been nicer. The first 3 months after they lost Crew her husband seemed almost annoyed with her? Distant? Idk. I just felt tension.

Then the last video or 2 and her Instagram stories he seemed happy and more present.
Hell yes he's happier and more present! Another kid means more views, more followers, and swipe ups!! He's no better than her. They're both shitty people. Britt knows she's messed up big time that's why the coward won't turn her comments on, on YouTube😂 Part of me Hope's she has a girl so maybe she will stop having kids. This is a disaster either way😔
madmax84
Talker
Talker

Unread post by madmax84 »

babyshark wrote: Tue May 05, 2020 9:32 am EW. She gained nearly 2,200 instagram followers already. GROSS.
She knows the story of having a baby again after one tragically dies gains her followers. It's ridiculous that people can't see through her act. I got told off yesterday on one of my facebook podcast groups because I said her actions were questionable after his death. Someone asked me for examples so I gave them and then another girl said I needed to be kind and act like Brittani reads there. LOL I said she's a grown ass woman she doesn't need to be coddled and she's not on this site so what does it matter what I say?
AmateurSnark
Talker
Talker

Unread post by AmateurSnark »

glowing564 wrote: Tue May 05, 2020 8:27 am
Justheretogossip wrote: Mon May 04, 2020 10:57 am Like someone else above if this was anyone else I think people would be happy for her.
It’s Britts actions since Crew passed away that irks a lot of people... it’s like as soon as he passed she thought hmm well let’s get pregnant again maybe this time it will be a girl. I just hope to god she actually practices safe sleep. I’m so infuriated with the blatant lie about saying it was SIDS. Did we ever see Crew being put to sleep in safe sleeping conditions? I don’t think so, always admitting to co sleeping and then leaving him in her bedroom on her bed while she did whatever. She needs to use a co sleeper bassinet and a swaddle/sleep sack and follow all safe sleep or else she will get a lot of backlash.
Idk if this has been discussed but regarding the SIDS and what bugs me is she owned an owlet monitor. She had an ad for it on her IG with Crew using it. Why wasn’t he wearing it ?? I hope she uses it this time as well as practices safe sleep.
Not to WK for Brittani - I can’t stand her and her fake tears - but an Owlet needs to be connected to wifi. It’s really not portable. If she was at her mom’s/someone else’s, it’s not really something you can bring along.

Of course, you can also try not putting your infant in an unsafe situation...
Happy+Charlie
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Happy+Charlie »

speaktruth2 wrote: Tue May 05, 2020 6:08 am Wow! I can't say as I'm surprised at the news of a replacement baby less than a year since Crew! I just hope she's learned some very serious and valuable lessons in all this. It's time to get serious about things.
Within 1 or 2 instastories showing her youngest boy riding his scooter fast down a large incline road; without pants; and, a helmet on his head but straps loose enough you could fit a fist between his chin and strap, um, no, she does not learn from lessons and take their lives serious.
Justheretogossip
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Justheretogossip »

glowing564 wrote: Tue May 05, 2020 8:27 am
I’m pretty certain she only showed Crew wearing that owlet monitor because it was a paid partnership. She had no intentions on using it. It also doesn't work when you co sleep which is something she did. Idk we never saw it after the ad so I’m sure it was just that, an ad.
skiingmama1
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by skiingmama1 »

Avapoppy wrote: Mon May 04, 2020 8:17 pm Probably going to get really attacked for this, but who cares when she had sex after Crew passed away?? I don’t know why some people are so obsessed with this. It’s none of our business, and her being intimate with her husband isn’t wrong in any way. Who are we to determine when is the right time? Damn, why is this even important at all???
I agree. It does seem like a foreign idea to me personally because I don’t think I’d be thinking about sex in the wake of tragedy but it’s actually a known psychological coping mechanism. A LOT of couples use intimacy and sex as a way to cope and comfort one another after loss. I actually remember this being a topic brought up in one of my psych lectures in college and I remember thinking how weird it seemed, but it’s ultimately very common for couples to conceive in the wake of tragedies... like immediately following the death of a loved one etc.
wonderwall99
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by wonderwall99 »

skiingmama1 wrote:
Avapoppy wrote: Mon May 04, 2020 8:17 pm Probably going to get really attacked for this, but who cares when she had sex after Crew passed away?? I don’t know why some people are so obsessed with this. It’s none of our business, and her being intimate with her husband isn’t wrong in any way. Who are we to determine when is the right time? Damn, why is this even important at all???
I agree. It does seem like a foreign idea to me personally because I don’t think I’d be thinking about sex in the wake of tragedy but it’s actually a known psychological coping mechanism. A LOT of couples use intimacy and sex as a way to cope and comfort one another after loss. I actually remember this being a topic brought up in one of my psych lectures in college and I remember thinking how weird it seemed, but it’s ultimately very common for couples to conceive in the wake of tragedies... like immediately following the death of a loved one etc.
Agreed. SO many couples divorce and separate after the loss of a child. And if they don't sometimes there's lots of guilt, blame, and animosity in some cases that make the relationship worse.

If them being intimate and having sex is a way to keep the marriage healthy, I don't know i don't see anything wrong with it. Jeff does seem to love her and those kiddos. Who are we to determine how they reconnect after losing crew. I personally maybe wouldn't make sex a priority but every couple is different. Getting pregnant i guess is different. I wouldn't have a baby so quickly after losing my child, but that's me.

I just pray this baby is healthy and loved and taken care of. I hope they don't make any potential mistakes and that they don't take this sweet baby for granted. Unfortunately I think in Crews case they didnt which breaks my heart.
I don't agree with their choice to conceive so quickly but I still wish them all the best

Sent from my SM-G975W using Tapatalk

Return to “Brittani Boren Leach”