Brittani Boren Leach: Part Six

WheresMyCoffee
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper
Has thanked: 0

Re: Brittani Boren Leach: Part Six

Unread post by WheresMyCoffee »

Snarkybetch23 wrote: Mon May 04, 2020 5:10 pm If her babies always come early, why was she doing that midwives brew trying to go into labor with Crew? Also, I can’t wait to see what this kids name is, especially if it’s a girl. Will it have a C name so she won’t FeEl LeFt OuT?Image

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
If it is a girl it's name will be Bailey. She said so in a video a long time ago.. I think it was going to be her name or something? I cant remember but I remember the name because its my cousins name.
WheresMyCoffee
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by WheresMyCoffee »

Nicole242 wrote: Mon May 04, 2020 5:23 pm I don’t post much on here, usually just lurking. I just had to comment though on her recent insta story. I know all women show differently and at different times but she looks MUCH further along then 10 weeks. Her bump looks quite big for 10 weeks in my opinion. I mean, I suppose part of it could also be bloat. I know sometimes my stomach will puff out to where I look like I have a food baby after eating a bit too much! Lol. It just took me by surprise as I’m clicking thru her insta stories and then see a belly that big already.... Like I said I don’t post much on here so not sure how to upload a screenshot.
This is her 5th baby though and she looks small/short, so with both of those things it is not surprising she is showing early.
misspersonality
Gossiper
Gossiper
Been thanked: 0

Unread post by misspersonality »

WheresMyCoffee wrote:
Snarkybetch23 wrote: Mon May 04, 2020 5:10 pm If her babies always come early, why was she doing that midwives brew trying to go into labor with Crew? Also, I can’t wait to see what this kids name is, especially if it’s a girl. Will it have a C name so she won’t FeEl LeFt OuT?Image

If it is a girl it's name will be Bailey. She said so in a video a long time ago.. I think it was going to be her name or something? I cant remember but I remember the name because its my cousins name.
I know she said she’s had a girl name picked out for years, but she wouldn’t say what it was (to my knowledge)

Bailey? Hmmm
lmmomSD
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by lmmomSD »

wonderwall99 wrote:
skiingmama1 wrote:
Avapoppy wrote: Mon May 04, 2020 8:17 pm Probably going to get really attacked for this, but who cares when she had sex after Crew passed away?? I don’t know why some people are so obsessed with this. It’s none of our business, and her being intimate with her husband isn’t wrong in any way. Who are we to determine when is the right time? Damn, why is this even important at all???
I agree. It does seem like a foreign idea to me personally because I don’t think I’d be thinking about sex in the wake of tragedy but it’s actually a known psychological coping mechanism. A LOT of couples use intimacy and sex as a way to cope and comfort one another after loss. I actually remember this being a topic brought up in one of my psych lectures in college and I remember thinking how weird it seemed, but it’s ultimately very common for couples to conceive in the wake of tragedies... like immediately following the death of a loved one etc.
Agreed. SO many couples divorce and separate after the loss of a child. And if they don't sometimes there's lots of guilt, blame, and animosity in some cases that make the relationship worse.

If them being intimate and having sex is a way to keep the marriage healthy, I don't know i don't see anything wrong with it. Jeff does seem to love her and those kiddos. Who are we to determine how they reconnect after losing crew. I personally maybe wouldn't make sex a priority but every couple is different. Getting pregnant i guess is different. I wouldn't have a baby so quickly after losing my child, but that's me.

I just pray this baby is healthy and loved and taken care of. I hope they don't make any potential mistakes and that they don't take this sweet baby for granted. Unfortunately I think in Crews case they didnt which breaks my heart.
I don't agree with their choice to conceive so quickly but I still wish them all the best

Sent from my SM-G975W using Tapatalk
Yeah, despite my feelings about Brittani and her desire for fame, and what certainly looks like exploiting the death of her baby, if she and hubby are feeling intimate, that's good.
Personal: when I worked PICU, I took care of a little boy who drowned at a party with his parents. His mom thought his dad was watching him, and his dad thought she was, and they both had major guilt for "letting" it happen. The things they were saying to each other made my blood run cold. The doc had to send them to neutral corners. So if these two can find a way to connect, good for them.

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

mssqueen233
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by mssqueen233 »

Do these pimp parents know how much JR HIgh and high school is.They better stop having kids go ahead Brittani have 20 kids yours kids will suffer when they hit JR high and high school especially if each kid wants to play sports

YouTube and Instagram won’t be here forever and what would you do if Jeff dies do you have life insurance are you willing to take care of all those kids by yourself? I bet your va jay jay is loose anyways.
Deesker
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Deesker »

So if she's 10 weeks pregnant, that would mean she got pregnant some time in Feb. Her baby was born in October. So 3 mos after giving birth, she was trying again. What sane person would do this to their body? You're not supposed to get pregnant again. Your body needs time to heal. She clearly had the Honor Walk planned just in time to announce her pregnancy. She's pathetic. So is Meat Loaf. Two people who are made for each other. Like she doesn't have enough kids already. It's all for the subscribers and getting more views. And I thought it was hilarious how she said she didn't want to do therapy over the phone with her therapist during the Pandemic. Bull shit. She had stopped seeing her therapist or never really saw anyone. She never grieved her child. Her tears are forced too. She's a loser just like her husband.
skippy1931
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by skippy1931 »

There you go, a rainbow baby TO YOU means..... that doesn’t mean it’s the same for everyone. Have you been through the loss of an infant? If not, maybe you shouldn’t be so quick to judge. Regardless of everyone’s issues with her, a baby is a blessing and I’m happy for her. That kid could do a lot worse. Everyone saying “if my baby died I wouldn’t do this or I wouldn’t do that” needs to remember everyone is different and until you’re in that position, you don’t know what you’d do and you should stop pretending like you have a clue what you’re talking about. If this baby helps her and her family heal, I don’t see why that’s a bad thing. There’s being critical and then there’s just being petty and negative about every single thing she does.

As you yourself said that is you don't see it as a bad thing that is called an opinon and others are allowed to different ones. As for your tacky comment of if you haven't been in that position you don't know and we should stop pretending we have a clue really stupid comment. well what do you say to the parents that have lost a child???? you are not god you don't own the site and make the rules so while you don't think there is anything wrong with any of it good for you. There are many others that do and guess what that is ok as well. You sit there and say there is being critical and there is being negative. you do realize your lousy comment about how you don't know till you have been there offended a lot of parents who have lost a child. Its a gossip site where you can say what you want and that goes for everyone you nor anyone else other then people running it get to decide what can be said or not. maybe if you can't handle reading things like that you might not be in the right place
Adhbrh91
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by Adhbrh91 »

I’m sure she has done the sneak peek early gender test and it’s a girl. Why would you randomly announce your pregnancy at 10 weeks? Some people announce right away and some people announce when they’re in the “safe zone” at 12 weeks. It seems like odd timing except you can find out the gender at 9 weeks so I’m sure she did the test, got the results, is happy it’s a girl and just had to tell the world about her “rainbow baby from Crew.” Nauseating.
jessbless
Talker
Talker

Unread post by jessbless »

Why are people saying she got pregnant in February on that trip she took with Jeff? If she’s 10 weeks pregnant as of yesterday doesn’t that mean her last period started on 3/2? And she would have gotten pregnant about two weeks later?

That’s how they did the math when I had my kid. Idk I guess it doesn’t really matter lol was just confused I guess

MamaJoAnna
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by MamaJoAnna »

Adhbrh91 wrote:I’m sure she has done the sneak peek early gender test and it’s a girl. Why would you randomly announce your pregnancy at 10 weeks? Some people announce right away and some people announce when they’re in the “safe zone” at 12 weeks. It seems like odd timing except you can find out the gender at 9 weeks so I’m sure she did the test, got the results, is happy it’s a girl and just had to tell the world about her “rainbow baby from Crew.” Nauseating.
Can someone check the announcement and see if maybe the ultrasound was for 10 weeks? I announced my pregnancy with my daughter at 10 weeks after a decent ultrasound (had one at 6 weeks to confirm pregnancy but it wasn't great, so thankfully things turned around).

Sent from my SM-S727VL using Tapatalk

RIP Dad - 09/30/2017 :angel:
Adhbrh91
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by Adhbrh91 »

A 10 week ultrasound is too early to tell the gender. The Sneak Peek test is a blood test to see if there are any male chromosomes in your blood. I did it with both of my babies. I had the first ultrasound at around 6 weeks to confirm pregnancy, did the sneak peek and then confirmed the gender at the 20 week anatomy scan.
MamaJoAnna wrote: Tue May 05, 2020 6:24 pm
Adhbrh91 wrote:I’m sure she has done the sneak peek early gender test and it’s a girl. Why would you randomly announce your pregnancy at 10 weeks? Some people announce right away and some people announce when they’re in the “safe zone” at 12 weeks. It seems like odd timing except you can find out the gender at 9 weeks so I’m sure she did the test, got the results, is happy it’s a girl and just had to tell the world about her “rainbow baby from Crew.” Nauseating.
Can someone check the announcement and see if maybe the ultrasound was for 10 weeks? I announced my pregnancy with my daughter at 10 weeks after a decent ultrasound (had one at 6 weeks to confirm pregnancy but it wasn't great, so thankfully things turned around).

Sent from my SM-S727VL using Tapatalk
mssqueen233
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

There you go

A rainbow baby is a term for a child born to a couple who have previously lost a child due to miscarriage, stillbirth or death during infancy. These subsequent pregnancies can bring "strong feelings of anxiety, guilt, and even fear" but also "immense joy, reflection, healing, and mixed emotions"

Woahhh
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Woahhh »

E! news just posted about her pregnancy announcement. She’s about to either gain or lose a ton of followers.
kristieanne87
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by kristieanne87 »

I'll admit I'm not caught up on this thread, but am I the only one who was sickened with their announcement video? She's trying to justify moving on from Crew's death by quoting the Bible and basically saying he died so a new baby can be born? I hate it.

Sent from my SM-N975U using Tapatalk

bcuzimnosey
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by bcuzimnosey »

Here she goes again. I’m shocked she didn’t let them make the official announcement.

https://www.eonline.com/news/1148661/yo ... agic-death
bcuzimnosey
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by bcuzimnosey »

And People too. Now you know she is making money off this announcement. People will pay... E! does not always pay for the story.

She’s sick

https://people.com/parents/brittani-bor ... rew-death/
boosmommy
Informer
Informer

Unread post by boosmommy »

bcuzimnosey wrote: Tue May 05, 2020 9:35 pm And People too. Now you know she is making money off this announcement. People will pay... E! does not always pay for the story.

She’s sick

https://people.com/parents/brittani-bor ... rew-death/
She's going to put on this fake act like she has not clue how they got a hold of those stories. She called them herself I am sure.
Haulnarse
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Haulnarse »

Its only barely been four months, not five like the article states.
sezzajaydee
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by sezzajaydee »

And cue the crying in her Instagram stories, mixed with “swipe up” shit.
mssqueen233
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unbelievable not shocking at all here we go let the following begin money hungry horror... how much money is she getting can’t wait for all the gossip about her to begin. Does she really think this would look good on her absolutely not

Return to “Brittani Boren Leach”