Brittani Boren Leach: Part Six

Andielina0984
Gossiper
Gossiper

Re: Brittani Boren Leach: Part Six

Unread post by Andielina0984 »

Holy shit. She’s selling her pregnancy to tabloids? Jfc that bitch makes me sick. And of course she’s gaining followers. She’s a piece of work

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Snarkybetch23
Gossiper
Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Unread post by Snarkybetch23 »

I’m absolutely disgusted that she’s selling this pregnancy to the tabloids. What a sick bitch. That’s all Crew and this baby are good for...$$$$and she doesn’t care how she gets it. She’s a horrible person who gets what she wants. It’s obvious she doesn’t care about her kids safety. I hope she learned her lesson regarding safe sleeping habits. I also pray she gets up off her ass and puts her damn coffee down to tighten those kids helmets, puts some clothes on Cash, and maybe some knee pads in case they eat asphalt. She doesn’t deserve to be a mom.

AussieMum
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by AussieMum »

misspersonality wrote: Tue May 05, 2020 2:21 pm
WheresMyCoffee wrote:
Snarkybetch23 wrote: Mon May 04, 2020 5:10 pm If her babies always come early, why was she doing that midwives brew trying to go into labor with Crew? Also, I can’t wait to see what this kids name is, especially if it’s a girl. Will it have a C name so she won’t FeEl LeFt OuT?Image

If it is a girl it's name will be Bailey. She said so in a video a long time ago.. I think it was going to be her name or something? I cant remember but I remember the name because its my cousins name.
I know she said she’s had a girl name picked out for years, but she wouldn’t say what it was (to my knowledge)

Bailey? Hmmm
Maybe it will be Baili? 😂 to match Mommy
madmax84
Talker
Talker

Unread post by madmax84 »

There's no way tabloids care about her enough to pick up her story without someone selling it to them. Lots of people stopped following her once she had his funeral and the massive amount of followers she lost after tells the story of no one caring anymore.

Side note: did WonderfullyAle congratulate her at all? That's actually how I found Brittani in the first place
smom12
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by smom12 »

Oh so now here comes the Brit sympathizers. It’s MY opinion that si wouldn’t be ready for dick so soon and I said that. I wasn’t mean or negative about that at all, so stop being so fucking offended by anyone criticizing her rn.

Also, you’re sympathizing with her but she’s selling her pregnancy to news outlets. People, etc aren’t following her. Someone is contacting them on her behalf and frankly it makes me sick.

But nah let’s keep coddling her.

And, wait, I’m gonna offend ya more!

A woman who practiced unsafe sleep, lets her children in counters, use scooters and bikes without helmets, and puts their children thru so much change after the death of their sibling, does not deserve to have another baby. Sorry not sorry.

jessbless
Talker
Talker

Unread post by jessbless »

LOL at the people who think she got paid so those magazines could publish that. In what world is a magazine going to pay someone to publish something they’ve already talked about publicly? There is nothing exclusive in the those articles. Literally everything they quote came from something she said on her already public social media.

I understand why this girl gets the hate she does and I’m right there with you all most of the time but come on.. they published that on their own accord and she didn’t get a dime for it.

Andielina0984
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Andielina0984 »

jessbless wrote:LOL at the people who think she got paid so those magazines could publish that. In what world is a magazine going to pay someone to publish something they’ve already talked about publicly? There is nothing exclusive in the those articles. Literally everything they quote came from something she said on her already public social media.

I understand why this girl gets the hate she does and I’m right there with you all most of the time but come on.. they published that on their own accord and she didn’t get a dime for it.

Except those tabloids aren’t exactly following her to be knowing so someone went to them with the story. And who is the only one who has to gain anything from it? BBL. Keep believing she didn’t sell her pregnancy though. Image

jessbless
Talker
Talker

Andielina0984 wrote:
jessbless wrote:LOL at the people who think she got paid so those magazines could publish that. In what world is a magazine going to pay someone to publish something they’ve already talked about publicly? There is nothing exclusive in the those articles. Literally everything they quote came from something she said on her already public social media.

Except those tabloids aren’t exactly following her to be knowing so someone went to them with the story. And who is the only one who has to gain anything from it? BBL. Keep believing she didn’t sell her pregnancy though. Image

If you think these big magazines don’t have people scouring social media for any sort of news, you’re behind the times. And she was a topic in December so I would guarantee they’re keeping tabs on her.

They’ve got clicks to gain and clicks = ads for them. She may be smart and calculating but she ain’t that smart.

Deesker
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Deesker »

Andielina0984 wrote: Tue May 05, 2020 11:34 pm Holy shit. She’s selling her pregnancy to tabloids? Jfc that bitch makes me sick. And of course she’s gaining followers. She’s a piece of work

Yep. She leaked the story when Crew died. What a POS she is. Calculated everything along with her Meat Loaf loser husband. She makes me sick. Just a total loser all the way around. Disgusting people.
speaktruth2
Informer
Informer

Unread post by speaktruth2 »

So these people really are pimping out pregnancies and babies for coin. I literally just threw up in my mouth a bit after seeing all those articles. Is this what so-called Christians do? Sell their kids souls for money?
ZaGaNoDr1968
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by ZaGaNoDr1968 »

misspersonality wrote: Tue May 05, 2020 2:21 pm
WheresMyCoffee wrote:
Snarkybetch23 wrote: Mon May 04, 2020 5:10 pm If her babies always come early, why was she doing that midwives brew trying to go into labor with Crew? Also, I can’t wait to see what this kids name is, especially if it’s a girl. Will it have a C name so she won’t FeEl LeFt OuT?Image

If it is a girl it's name will be Bailey. She said so in a video a long time ago.. I think it was going to be her name or something? I cant remember but I remember the name because its my cousins name.
I know she said she’s had a girl name picked out for years, but she wouldn’t say what it was (to my knowledge)

Bailey? Hmmm
In a video either after finding out Crew was a boy or right after his birth, she flat-out stated that since she was DONE having babies there was no longer a need to keep their girl name secret. She said it was Bailey. I'll try to go back and find the video.
Saylo
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Saylo »

So that’s why she was so bent out of shape about people asking if they would choose an S name for a girl - shes using a B name to have “a little twin.” How original. Why try to make your step daughter feel included when you can have another way to make her feel left out?!
CoffeeGurl
Talker
Talker

Unread post by CoffeeGurl »

skippy1931 wrote: Tue May 05, 2020 5:23 pm There you go, a rainbow baby TO YOU means..... that doesn’t mean it’s the same for everyone. Have you been through the loss of an infant? If not, maybe you shouldn’t be so quick to judge. Regardless of everyone’s issues with her, a baby is a blessing and I’m happy for her. That kid could do a lot worse. Everyone saying “if my baby died I wouldn’t do this or I wouldn’t do that” needs to remember everyone is different and until you’re in that position, you don’t know what you’d do and you should stop pretending like you have a clue what you’re talking about. If this baby helps her and her family heal, I don’t see why that’s a bad thing. There’s being critical and then there’s just being petty and negative about every single thing she does.

As you yourself said that is you don't see it as a bad thing that is called an opinon and others are allowed to different ones. As for your tacky comment of if you haven't been in that position you don't know and we should stop pretending we have a clue really stupid comment. well what do you say to the parents that have lost a child???? you are not god you don't own the site and make the rules so while you don't think there is anything wrong with any of it good for you. There are many others that do and guess what that is ok as well. You sit there and say there is being critical and there is being negative. you do realize your lousy comment about how you don't know till you have been there offended a lot of parents who have lost a child. Its a gossip site where you can say what you want and that goes for everyone you nor anyone else other then people running it get to decide what can be said or not. maybe if you can't handle reading things like that you might not be in the right place
Girllll....this is a paycheck baby. Just like every other mom on YouTube. You actually think that any of these moms care about their kids??? Every new pregnancy and every new baby brings in that money.

Some of you are naive as hell
ZaGaNoDr1968
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by ZaGaNoDr1968 »

Ok I found it.

GET READY WITH ME... AND A NEWBORN | ANSWERING YOUR PERSONAL QUESTIONS!!

It's near the end around the 25-minute mark. She shares that Bailey is the girl name they've had picked out since they were dating.
mssqueen233
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by mssqueen233 »

I just check on enews and people on Facebook and not many people are commenting might be a different story on enews and people on Instagram hmm I wonder if she’s getting any hate comments.

sah010315
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by sah010315 »

Geez today in her stories she mentions a target drive up order. I swear she places a target order literally every day or every other day. That’s insane.

wonderwall99
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by wonderwall99 »

smom12 wrote:Oh so now here comes the Brit sympathizers. It’s MY opinion that si wouldn’t be ready for dick so soon and I said that. I wasn’t mean or negative about that at all, so stop being so fucking offended by anyone criticizing her rn.

Also, you’re sympathizing with her but she’s selling her pregnancy to news outlets. People, etc aren’t following her. Someone is contacting them on her behalf and frankly it makes me sick.

But nah let’s keep coddling her.

And, wait, I’m gonna offend ya more!

A woman who practiced unsafe sleep, lets her children in counters, use scooters and bikes without helmets, and puts their children thru so much change after the death of their sibling, does not deserve to have another baby. Sorry not sorry.

Lmao man, Imagine I cared that much about someone else's sex life. I genuinely just think there's nothing wrong with this idiot still getting some dick from her husband, even after her child passed. She had no business bringing another baby into the world, don't you get me wrong. With the way everything transpired after crew was born and then his death, her having another baby is ludicrous.

But she's pregnant. What shall we do? Wish sbe gets an abortion because we think she's bonkers? I don't coddle this woman, I barely even follow this thread. But this baby is conceived and I wish nothing but health to this little one and pray that their idiotic parents take better care of this one.

Sent from my SM-G975W using Tapatalk

jessbless
Talker
Talker

The fact that some of y’all think People Magazine - PEOPLE MAGAZINE - would PAY Brittani Boren Leach so they can publish a story full of quotes from her already PUBLIC social media posts has made me realize I need to step away from this thread

I get just as annoyed with this whacko as the rest of ya, but apparently we’re losing a sense of reality here. She ain’t selling shit to a magazine simply because they will not buy it. They pay A list celebrities for exclusive stories - which means they get to publish it first, before it’s ever talked about publicly.

MOdrama
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by MOdrama »

And just like that comments on her announcement video are disabled.

MOdrama
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by MOdrama »

And just like that comments on her announcement video are disabled.

Return to “Brittani Boren Leach”