Salamisammich
True Gossiper
True Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Veruca Salt aka T.Misery: I don’t care how, I want it NOW | Part 14

Unread post by Salamisammich »

IClickedOutCrew wrote:
meanmuggin wrote: Wed May 06, 2020 10:22 am I find it weird Ella keeps saying bad daddy. Apparently they think being a brat is “so cute sissy”. Notice how many times she said Tanner Bad? Seems like someone’s repeating things she hears
This!!! Calling Tanner bad more than once in the video- it made me sad. Ella comes across as such a brat and they are fueling that. They could have easily said, "Tanner is a good boy!" or ANYTHING- but they just laugh.
She seems like a huge brat, tomboy, bully. Not the girly, tiny, princess they try to make her.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Lifeisfun
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by Lifeisfun »

Salamisammich wrote: Wed May 06, 2020 11:45 am
IClickedOutCrew wrote:
meanmuggin wrote: Wed May 06, 2020 10:22 am I find it weird Ella keeps saying bad daddy. Apparently they think being a brat is “so cute sissy”. Notice how many times she said Tanner Bad? Seems like someone’s repeating things she hears
This!!! Calling Tanner bad more than once in the video- it made me sad. Ella comes across as such a brat and they are fueling that. They could have easily said, "Tanner is a good boy!" or ANYTHING- but they just laugh.
She seems like a huge brat, tomboy, bully. Not the girly, tiny, princess they try to make her.

Ella is going to be a bully when she grows up. She already is. Big time. She never gets anything less than the best and always gets her way. She gets the best bedroom, her own toys, when the boys have to share. Hell, she even takes their toys and is praised for it. Being rude and bratty isnt cute. Unless they somehow change her behavior now she is going to be a nightmare teenager. She is not even two and already runs that household. I have seen kids like this and things don’t turn out well for them. Tiffani is going to have to get her butt out of bed when little miss perfect is with the principal everyday. Tanner is going to thrive when he gets the hell out of that house and Carter will probably be over it by the time he is 10.

And tiffani, if you’re reading this, NO ONE CARES ABOUT YOUR BABY BUMP. MY GOSH. All she talks about and photographs is her tiny baby bloat belly. Of course, you’re wearing skin tight leggings you’re going to see something. She acts like she is the only pregnant person to ever show a bump. Hello, everyone gets a baby bump. You are not special, especially since this is your FOURTH! She acts like a first time mom who struggled to get pregnant for years. I mean she talks about how this is her fourth pregnancy eight times a day. I did not struggle to get pregnant and she bothers me. I feel for those who have a tough time and would absolutely hate watching her channel if I was them. Yet so many people comment how tough it is for them and she either doesn’t respond or reiterates how easy it is for her. Pathetic.
Momof4babes
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Momof4babes »

That vlog showed SO much. Chris seemed very agitated, Tiffany is NOT nice mom, the boys seem really unhappy, Ella is a huge brat (not cute!). I would be so embarrassed if my kids acted like her! I have 1 girl and 3 boys and when she gets sassy with them we immediately get on her about it, make her apologize, time out, etc. They all get that when they're mean. Their perfect family mask is really slipping, I cant believe they're bringing another baby into this.
Salamisammich
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by Salamisammich »

When big baby was getting herself some cereal and milk, did Tiff come with her utters and milk herself into the bowl? Asking for a friend

strongybady
Informer
Informer

Unread post by strongybady »

Lifeisfun wrote: Wed May 06, 2020 12:32 pm
IClickedOutCrew wrote:

Ella is going to be a bully when she grows up. She already is. Big time. She never gets anything less than the best and always gets her way. She gets the best bedroom, her own toys, when the boys have to share. Hell, she even takes their toys and is praised for it. Being rude and bratty isnt cute. Unless they somehow change her behavior now she is going to be a nightmare teenager. She is not even two and already runs that household. I have seen kids like this and things don’t turn out well for them. Tiffani is going to have to get her butt out of bed when little miss perfect is with the principal everyday. Tanner is going to thrive when he gets the hell out of that house and Carter will probably be over it by the time he is 10.

And tiffani, if you’re reading this, NO ONE CARES ABOUT YOUR BABY BUMP. MY GOSH. All she talks about and photographs is her tiny baby bloat belly. Of course, you’re wearing skin tight leggings you’re going to see something. She acts like she is the only pregnant person to ever show a bump. Hello, everyone gets a baby bump. You are not special, especially since this is your FOURTH! She acts like a first time mom who struggled to get pregnant for years. I mean she talks about how this is her fourth pregnancy eight times a day. I did not struggle to get pregnant and she bothers me. I feel for those who have a tough time and would absolutely hate watching her channel if I was them. Yet so many people comment how tough it is for them and she either doesn’t respond or reiterates how easy it is for her. Pathetic.
I'm pretty sure her own sister had problems conceiving before she had her baby. If T.insensitive doesn't care about not offending her own flesh and blood (mind you the only one that she seems to have any relationship with) then there's no hope
Lifeisfun
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by Lifeisfun »

YALL. Go check the comments of the new video. I just read comments when I’m bored lol. Some genuine roasting going on. They will be deleted soon so go! Hahahaha
Damask1988
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Damask1988 »

Lifeisfun wrote: Wed May 06, 2020 1:15 pm YALL. Go check the comments of the new video. I just read comments when I’m bored lol. Some genuine roasting going on. They will be deleted soon so go! Hahahaha
They must of deleted them, I can only find one talking about Ella being jealous and throwing a fit when the new baby needs to nurse. I hope more people start to see how full of shit they are and how much of a lazy piece of trash Tiff is.
Gossipgurl
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Gossipgurl »

What a shock .. she needed to take a nap with the kids from her long morning of doing nothing. Slave shrimp was instructed to have her iced coffee prepared upon her awakening 🤣

Chris, how does it feel to have no one to talk to or vent to or hang out with? Are you sad that you wont be seeing Bri or Myka's husbands anymore? Does it feel good to have your freedom snatched up by your psycho wife?
fantasticamy
Talker
Talker

Unread post by fantasticamy »

She has two devices going at all times to watch her comments, delete and block people. Lays in bed with the laptop and phone. Terrible life always on some type of electronic device worrying about comments.
Pinklizard623
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Pinklizard623 »

IClickedOutCrew wrote:

Her "baby bump" is just left over fat from the last 3 kids. No one shows at 10 weeks. It is just fat and bloat. She was a "nurse" you'd think she know these things. You are right, she is Very pathetic
Mommamoo
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Mommamoo »

Pinklizard623 wrote:
Salamisammich wrote: Wed May 06, 2020 11:45 am She seems like a huge brat, tomboy, bully. Not the girly, tiny, princess they try to make her.

Her "baby bump" is just left over fat from the last 3 kids. No one shows at 10 weeks. It is just fat and bloat. She was a "nurse" you'd think she know these things. You are right, she is Very pathetic
You can show sooner with subsequent pregnancies and since she’s so thin. Her uterus would pop out sooner.

BaileyBoo1250
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by BaileyBoo1250 »

Mommamoo wrote: Wed May 06, 2020 5:52 pm
Pinklizard623 wrote:

You can show sooner with subsequent pregnancies and since she’s so thin. Her uterus would pop out sooner.

Yea her baby is the size of an olive..so no there’s no chance you’re showing, 4th baby or 7th baby.
RottieMama
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by RottieMama »

Hey guys! It’s time for a new thread! Please comment some title suggestions down below, and the one with the most “likes/thanks” by tomorrow afternoon, will be selected! 💜💚
RealityBites
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by RealityBites »

Title Suggestion:

T.Lazy Beaston: Breeder Pup, Codependent Marriage & Paycheck #4 In The Baby Carriage
RealityBites
Gossiper
Gossiper

Title Suggestion:

Boring Beastons: DITL Of Servant Shrimp And His Lazy Bedridden Wife.
RealityBites
Gossiper
Gossiper

Title Suggestion:

Beaston Bore: Tik Tok Whore, YT Channel Is A Snore, Popping Out Baby Paycheck #4
Gossipgurl
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Gossipgurl »

🤮🤮🤮 shrimp's creepy ad for aquaphor diaper rash cream ... they love using it on their baby's sensitive skin 🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮 #pedo
Omgbecky
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Omgbecky »

Title suggestion from page 42 by disney8.
disney8 wrote: Tue May 05, 2020 8:57 am New Thread Suggestions?? Almost time 😆

T.Desperate: Deveined the shrimp and turned him into a wimp.
yeahsureok
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by yeahsureok »

Lol in her day in the life when she pretends she wants to get Tanner ready for bed, he asks why she’s in his room. I’m sure Chris is the one who always gets them ready for bed, just like he does breakfast, but of course for hEr ChAnNEL it’s all BS and she’s the one waking up and Chris is nowhere to be seen 🙄

I’m going to start showing my husband Chris’ channel anytime he pisses me off and be like “look how good you have it!” “I could be like her and lay my ass in bed all day and have you serve me celery juice and CoFfE wIt WhIp and act like a lazy, pregnant cow with bridgette the scullery maid hanging off my utter 24/7”

I mean my husband works so it’s not realistic anyway but ya know.... for fun 😂
Henno
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Henno »

Gossipgurl wrote: Thu May 07, 2020 4:02 am 🤮🤮🤮 shrimp's creepy ad for aquaphor diaper rash cream ... they love using it on their baby's sensitive skin 🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮 #pedo
Man, come on. He's creepy to us adults yes, and he lost his balls months ago, but a pedo?? Eunuch would be a more appropriate word. Do you find every advert for babies products offensive, or just those that show males?

Return to “Beauty & The Beastons”