Brittani Boren Leach: Part Six

MOdrama
Amateur
Amateur
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Brittani Boren Leach: Part Six

Unread post by MOdrama »

And just like that, comments on her announcement video are disabled.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Itsnotmyfault
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Itsnotmyfault »

So this is her final fuck trophy RIGHT!?! She doesn’t seem to take care of her other little trophies that well, they do break when carelessly left to their own devices... she was ALWAYS after a trophy, Always! First it was in gymnastics or at least the first one I am aware about.. Then it was a beauty pageant (lmao not so pretty imho) since she wasn’t anything to look at her mama bought her some fake titties to compete with the girls in the pageant. Then to married young to HS boyfriend has 1st Fuck trophy and her husband goes to her mom and when 1st FT was 3 mos she met her 2nd husband off of a dating app. Met him in skimpy clothes and then popped at 2 more FT This time in YouTube Land she has her #4 FT who passes sadly now that that’s over, she’s on to FT #5! She wants that girl, she needs that girl in reality she needs a mental hospital
Just my takeaway my own opinion #for entertainment purposes only!
violet08
Talker
Talker

Unread post by violet08 »

Itsnotmyfault wrote:So this is her final fuck trophy RIGHT!?! She doesn’t seem to take care of her other little trophies that well, they do break when carelessly left to their own devices... she was ALWAYS after a trophy, Always! First it was in gymnastics or at least the first one I am aware about.. Then it was a beauty pageant (lmao not so pretty imho) since she wasn’t anything to look at her mama bought her some fake titties to compete with the girls in the pageant. Then to married young to HS boyfriend has 1st Fuck trophy and her husband goes to her mom and when 1st FT was 3 mos she met her 2nd husband off of a dating app. Met him in skimpy clothes and then popped at 2 more FT This time in YouTube Land she has her #4 FT who passes sadly now that that’s over, she’s on to FT #5! She wants that girl, she needs that girl Image in reality she needs a mental hospital Image
Just my takeaway my own opinion #for entertainment purposes only! Image
Ewww can you stop calling them fuck trophies. You’re disturbed.
Buyingsubsgate2019
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Buyingsubsgate2019 »

Ughh here we go. Sponsored post/stories by Walmart. Something feels so gross with this. How is this woman functioning, let alone pregnant and shilling sandals right now. I just don’t get it. Oh and I bet she hardly ever sets foot in Walmart. It’s always target hauls and starbs for this chick
WheresMyCoffee
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by WheresMyCoffee »

jessbless wrote: Wed May 06, 2020 10:48 am The fact that some of y’all think People Magazine - PEOPLE MAGAZINE - would PAY Brittani Boren Leach so they can publish a story full of quotes from her already PUBLIC social media posts has made me realize I need to step away from this thread Image

I get just as annoyed with this whacko as the rest of ya, but apparently we’re losing a sense of reality here. She ain’t selling shit to a magazine simply because they will not buy it. They pay A list celebrities for exclusive stories - which means they get to publish it first, before it’s ever talked about publicly.

Right? People like to make things fit into their narrative and that's why this site gets such a bad reputation because people will come here and see the outrageous and not see the genuine concerns/valid criticism. Brittani has not made a cent off of any of the articles, but the people publishing them are making money everytime we click on the article. They saw the hits they got when Crew died, so they probably follow her on SM or have her name dinged when something big happens. There were no exclusive pics or even any quotes that didnt directly come from Brits IG.
WheresMyCoffee
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by WheresMyCoffee »

Buyingsubsgate2019 wrote: Wed May 06, 2020 2:39 pm Ughh here we go. Sponsored post/stories by Walmart. Something feels so gross with this. How is this woman functioning, let alone pregnant and shilling sandals right now. I just don’t get it. Oh and I bet she hardly ever sets foot in Walmart. It’s always target hauls and starbs for this chick
Jesus wore sandals and Crew is with Jesus therefor Crew and Jesus would want her to spread the word that Wal-Mart sells Jesus shoes.
sapibbs
Wallflower
Wallflower

Unread post by sapibbs »

skippy1931 wrote:There you go, a rainbow baby TO YOU means..... that doesn’t mean it’s the same for everyone. Have you been through the loss of an infant? If not, maybe you shouldn’t be so quick to judge. Regardless of everyone’s issues with her, a baby is a blessing and I’m happy for her. That kid could do a lot worse. Everyone saying “if my baby died I wouldn’t do this or I wouldn’t do that” needs to remember everyone is different and until you’re in that position, you don’t know what you’d do and you should stop pretending like you have a clue what you’re talking about. If this baby helps her and her family heal, I don’t see why that’s a bad thing. There’s being critical and then there’s just being petty and negative about every single thing she does.

As you yourself said that is you don't see it as a bad thing that is called an opinon and others are allowed to different ones. As for your tacky comment of if you haven't been in that position you don't know and we should stop pretending we have a clue really stupid comment. well what do you say to the parents that have lost a child???? you are not god you don't own the site and make the rules so while you don't think there is anything wrong with any of it good for you. There are many others that do and guess what that is ok as well. You sit there and say there is being critical and there is being negative. you do realize your lousy comment about how you don't know till you have been there offended a lot of parents who have lost a child. Its a gossip site where you can say what you want and that goes for everyone you nor anyone else other then people running it get to decide what can be said or not. maybe if you can't handle reading things like that you might not be in the right place
Lol are you seriously accusing me of offending people who have lost their child while you and many others on this thread are consistently posting hateful comments about a woman who’s lost her baby? The hypocrisy is real. My comment was in no way meant to be offensive to parents who have gone through this, it was meant for people who haven’t and who literally judge her for every little thing or even go as far as claiming she killed her own son because she wanted a girl. I am all for stating your opinions but some of the comments on this thread, as much as I don’t care about bbl, made me sick.

JellyBean55
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by JellyBean55 »

smom12 wrote: Wed May 06, 2020 5:09 am Oh so now here comes the Brit sympathizers. It’s MY opinion that si wouldn’t be ready for dick so soon and I said that. I wasn’t mean or negative about that at all, so stop being so fucking offended by anyone criticizing her rn.

Also, you’re sympathizing with her but she’s selling her pregnancy to news outlets. People, etc aren’t following her. Someone is contacting them on her behalf and frankly it makes me sick.

But nah let’s keep coddling her.

And, wait, I’m gonna offend ya more!

A woman who practiced unsafe sleep, lets her children in counters, use scooters and bikes without helmets, and puts their children thru so much change after the death of their sibling, does not deserve to have another baby. Sorry not sorry.

👏👏👏👏👏
Itsnotmyfault
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Itsnotmyfault »

violet08 wrote:
Itsnotmyfault wrote:So this is her final fuck trophy RIGHT!?! She doesn’t seem to take care of her other little trophies that well, they do break when carelessly left to their own devices... she was ALWAYS after a trophy, Always! First it was in gymnastics or at least the first one I am aware about.. Then it was a beauty pageant (lmao not so pretty imho) since she wasn’t anything to look at her mama bought her some fake titties to compete with the girls in the pageant. Then to married young to HS boyfriend has 1st Fuck trophy and her husband goes to her mom and when 1st FT was 3 mos she met her 2nd husband off of a dating app. Met him in skimpy clothes and then popped at 2 more FT This time in YouTube Land she has her #4 FT who passes sadly now that that’s over, she’s on to FT #5! She wants that girl, she needs that girl Image in reality she needs a mental hospital Image
Just my takeaway my own opinion #for entertainment purposes only! Image
Ewww can you stop calling them fuck trophies. You’re disturbed.
Stop being such a prude! You don’t have to let everything offend you...lol wait until your kids say worse, in fact, do worse, you could after all end up with a BBL...Just sayin your going to need some thicker skin girl to out last the chaos of motherhood!!!
DoodleBop2
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by DoodleBop2 »

We called it with the other Brittany being pregnant risking a baby with a life limiting condition. We called it with Brittani getting pregnant MONTHS after her son died in unsafe sleep conditions.

Holy crap. Seriously.
skippy1931
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by skippy1931 »

sapibbs wrote: Wed May 06, 2020 4:50 pm
skippy1931 wrote:There you go, a rainbow baby TO YOU means..... that doesn’t mean it’s the same for everyone. Have you been through the loss of an infant? If not, maybe you shouldn’t be so quick to judge. Regardless of everyone’s issues with her, a baby is a blessing and I’m happy for her. That kid could do a lot worse. Everyone saying “if my baby died I wouldn’t do this or I wouldn’t do that” needs to remember everyone is different and until you’re in that position, you don’t know what you’d do and you should stop pretending like you have a clue what you’re talking about. If this baby helps her and her family heal, I don’t see why that’s a bad thing. There’s being critical and then there’s just being petty and negative about every single thing she does.

As you yourself said that is you don't see it as a bad thing that is called an opinon and others are allowed to different ones. As for your tacky comment of if you haven't been in that position you don't know and we should stop pretending we have a clue really stupid comment. well what do you say to the parents that have lost a child???? you are not god you don't own the site and make the rules so while you don't think there is anything wrong with any of it good for you. There are many others that do and guess what that is ok as well. You sit there and say there is being critical and there is being negative. you do realize your lousy comment about how you don't know till you have been there offended a lot of parents who have lost a child. Its a gossip site where you can say what you want and that goes for everyone you nor anyone else other then people running it get to decide what can be said or not. maybe if you can't handle reading things like that you might not be in the right place
Lol are you seriously accusing me of offending people who have lost their child while you and many others on this thread are consistently posting hateful comments about a woman who’s lost her baby? The hypocrisy is real. My comment was in no way meant to be offensive to parents who have gone through this, it was meant for people who haven’t and who literally judge her for every little thing or even go as far as claiming she killed her own son because she wanted a girl. I am all for stating your opinions but some of the comments on this thread, as much as I don’t care about bbl, made me sick.

the problem is you cannot see you are just as bad as the ones you are bitching about again its a gossip site maybe not the best place for you
kristieanne87
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by kristieanne87 »

Shop, shop, shop.

That is literally all this bitch does.
Where are her beloved children while she is doing all these Target drive ups?
It is gross how some people are absolutely wrapped up in shopping. Seriously sick.

Sent from my SM-N975U using Tapatalk

CoffeeGurl
Talker
Talker

Unread post by CoffeeGurl »

WheresMyCoffee wrote: Wed May 06, 2020 4:48 pm
Buyingsubsgate2019 wrote: Wed May 06, 2020 2:39 pm Ughh here we go. Sponsored post/stories by Walmart. Something feels so gross with this. How is this woman functioning, let alone pregnant and shilling sandals right now. I just don’t get it. Oh and I bet she hardly ever sets foot in Walmart. It’s always target hauls and starbs for this chick
Jesus wore sandals and Crew is with Jesus therefor Crew and Jesus would want her to spread the word that Wal-Mart sells Jesus shoes.

😂🤣😂🤣
minniemickey23
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by minniemickey23 »

I’m sorry but she is not that interesting. Sitting in the Starbucks drive thru line, target order pick up for some ugly tshirts, and swipe up links. I also truly question her therapist. Getting pregnant so quickly after your infant tragically dies? Girlfriend is going to have some serious mental health issues when that baby is born less than a year after her 3 month old son died. I unfollowed her... she’s too much of a train wreck and I’m embarrassed for her.

anneraingirl
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by anneraingirl »

Do they have a P.O. Box? Maybe we should pool our money to send them a Pack 'n Play. Before you say no way, I wouldn't spend a dime on her, please know I am just kidding but I do hope she uses one for her child this time around.
madmax84
Talker
Talker

Unread post by madmax84 »

anneraingirl wrote: Thu May 07, 2020 4:47 am Do they have a P.O. Box? Maybe we should pool our money to send them a Pack 'n Play. Before you say no way, I wouldn't spend a dime on her, please know I am just kidding but I do hope she uses one for her child this time around.
She should have enough cushy money from her gofundme that should be able to pay for a pack and play...but where did that money go exactly? No one knows. It could have gone into that nice new house that she still doesn't have enough rooms for every kid to have his own room
AmateurSnark
Talker
Talker

Unread post by AmateurSnark »

madmax84 wrote: Thu May 07, 2020 5:27 am
anneraingirl wrote: Thu May 07, 2020 4:47 am Do they have a P.O. Box? Maybe we should pool our money to send them a Pack 'n Play. Before you say no way, I wouldn't spend a dime on her, please know I am just kidding but I do hope she uses one for her child this time around.
She should have enough cushy money from her gofundme that should be able to pay for a pack and play...but where did that money go exactly? No one knows. It could have gone into that nice new house that she still doesn't have enough rooms for every kid to have his own room
Oh, we know exactly where it went. Her local Starbucks. Her local Target. Her new house.
nutbagmcgee
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by nutbagmcgee »

I wonder if she will secretly find out the gender?

If it’s a girl have a “surprise birth” and make a ton of money off that. Crew sent her a baby girl.

If it’s a boy she will announce.

mommaray
Talker
Talker

Unread post by mommaray »

nutbagmcgee wrote:I wonder if she will secretly find out the gender?

If it’s a girl have a “surprise birth” and make a ton of money off that. Crew sent her a baby girl.

If it’s a boy she will announce.

I agree with this 1000%. We gotta stop giving her ideas Image

Deesker
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Deesker »

minniemickey23 wrote: Thu May 07, 2020 3:58 am I’m sorry but she is not that interesting. Sitting in the Starbucks drive thru line, target order pick up for some ugly tshirts, and swipe up links. I also truly question her therapist. Getting pregnant so quickly after your infant tragically dies? Girlfriend is going to have some serious mental health issues when that baby is born less than a year after her 3 month old son died. I unfollowed her... she’s too much of a train wreck and I’m embarrassed for her.

Do you honestly think she was seeing a therapist? Come on. She said she didn't want to do the telephone chatting during the Pandemic bc it wasn't as personal. I'm sure the therapist probably does Facetime or Skype. She's so full of shit. And yes. Any good counselor would help her thru her grief and not advise getting pregnant. Remember her saying her therapist encouraged her to vlog again? Right. Again. She's full of shit. Don't believe anything she says.

Return to “Brittani Boren Leach”