Brittani Boren Leach: Part Six

mommaray
Talker
Talker
Has thanked: 0

Re: Brittani Boren Leach: Part Six

Unread post by mommaray »

Deesker wrote:
minniemickey23 wrote: Thu May 07, 2020 3:58 am I’m sorry but she is not that interesting. Sitting in the Starbucks drive thru line, target order pick up for some ugly tshirts, and swipe up links. I also truly question her therapist. Getting pregnant so quickly after your infant tragically dies? Girlfriend is going to have some serious mental health issues when that baby is born less than a year after her 3 month old son died. I unfollowed her... she’s too much of a train wreck and I’m embarrassed for her.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Do you honestly think she was seeing a therapist? Come on. She said she didn't want to do the telephone chatting during the Pandemic bc it wasn't as personal. I'm sure the therapist probably does Facetime or Skype. She's so full of shit. And yes. Any good counselor would help her thru her grief and not advise getting pregnant. Remember her saying her therapist encouraged her to vlog again? Right. Again. She's full of shit. Don't believe anything she says.
I honestly wouldn’t be surprised if she started going to a therapist and the therapist started calling her out on her shit so she quit going and used the pandemic as an excuse. As someone who works with therapists for my job, no therapist would encourage any of her behavior.

MSAfan
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by MSAfan »

I had never heard of Brittani or even YouTube moms until I saw the story of Crew dying in someone else I follow’s stories.

I was very sad about Crew.

I really felt bad for Brittani. I felt she was treated unfairly in some media.

But I started to become disenchanted with her during the lizard stuff because I think it is wrong to take a living creature out of it’s habitat and try to force it to be a pet. Driving around with it. Getting insects out of their habitat to feed them to the lizard that should be outside in its own environment, free. Then when the one died, I thought, well it’s because y‘all shouldn’t be handling it.

Then I thought she was a bit snippy in that Q&A with some of the questions. Especially the girl names questions and whether she planned more kids. She had said a number of times in her videos and IG posts during and after Crew’s birth that it was probably her last pregnancy. So not sure of the reason to become defensive when asked about it. She had said she was 60/40 on having another one (before he died).

Then came the pregnancy announcement and I don’t know why but somehow I felt bad on Crew’s behalf.

Maybe it’s because I know that there will be the posts from folks about how Crew’s death was meant to be so this baby could come.

And I don’t like to think that a living God works that way. That he would give a few months of life to a little guy, then take him away and “send” another baby, this time the gender she had wanted Crew to be.

I would bet money they got gender selection.

And honestly, I hope she did, because she may as well have earlier on. If you’re going to cry when you find out your baby isn’t the gender you wanted, you may as well go ahead and do the gender selection rather than taking chances because it hurts a child to know they were in some way a “disappointment” by being a gender that wasn’t wanted. I know from experience.

And I am pretty sure she posted a video decorating a girl’s nursery because I thought, “oh she’s pregnant again and knows it’s a girl?” from something she posted but I think it’s gone now.

That’s another thing, I think she’s either farther along if she already knows (because that was about at least a week ago) or she knows it’s a girl because she had the gender selection done.

Some women just have to have that girl baby to be a dollie they can dress up and be the princess. Another thing that bugs me, because my niece was a tomboy and we got Hell for it. So that whole “princess dresses pretty little girl business” is a bit annoying to me.
ButterflyMama2
Amateur
Amateur
Been thanked: 0

Unread post by ButterflyMama2 »

Did she just spill that she’s having a girl in her latest Instagram post? Maybe I misunderstood? She mentioned the babies HB is exactly the same as one of her boys at the same gestation, however that old wives tale can be thrown out the window...
charliema16
Informer
Informer

Unread post by charliema16 »

ButterflyMama2 wrote: Thu May 07, 2020 4:12 pm Did she just spill that she’s having a girl in her latest Instagram post? Maybe I misunderstood? She mentioned the babies HB is exactly the same as one of her boys at the same gestation, however that old wives tale can be thrown out the window...
Yeah she did. Not sure why she would let it slip that way instead of doing a big attention grabbing gender reveal though? 🤨
misspersonality
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by misspersonality »

ButterflyMama2 wrote:Did she just spill that she’s having a girl in her latest Instagram post? Maybe I misunderstood? She mentioned the babies HB is exactly the same as one of her boys at the same gestation, however that old wives tale can be thrown out the window...
No, people keep messaging her saying it must be a girl because of the heart rate.. but her boy (Coop?) had the same heart rate...at least that’s how I took it.
mamale
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by mamale »

ButterflyMama2 wrote:Did she just spill that she’s having a girl in her latest Instagram post? Maybe I misunderstood? She mentioned the babies HB is exactly the same as one of her boys at the same gestation, however that old wives tale can be thrown out the window...
No, the wives tale says a heart rate over 140 means it’s a girl. She’s just saying her son had the same heart rate in 160’s and is obviously a boy. So the wives tale has no validity.

heretolurk2010
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by heretolurk2010 »

Why, why, why does she not make her children wear clothes when on their scooters?! Does she not realize what that will do to them if they wipe out? All it takes is a small rock or some loose sand and they will be covered in road burn. A thin layer of clothing will help significantly!

Snarkybetch23
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Snarkybetch23 »

I have one of those dopplers and I could never find the heartbeat before 16ish weeks. I’m convinced she’s way further along than 10 weeks.

honestT
Talker
Talker

Unread post by honestT »

The thing I can't stand about this girl is how she could be using her platform for so much good, and she's passing Crew's death off as an SUIDS case with unknown cause. She's been featured on E!, Today, People, etc. Imagine how many more people could be informed and educated if she was choosing to use her platform for good and share what truly happened, instead of playing the perfect innocent mom card. That is the difference between Brittani and all of the other child loss moms that I actually have sympathy for.

I would be dying to know what Sydney's mom thinks of all of this. If I were her, I would feel sympathetic towards Jeff but be ready to explode at this bitch who is pimping out not only her dead baby but her stepdaughter.
Courtneyshayne
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Courtneyshayne »

My son is a week apart from Cash and I cannot imagine home flying down a hill on a scooter like that???!!! And he is by no means sheltered from being a wild boy but that is just next level....
Courtneyshayne
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Courtneyshayne »

My son is a week apart from Cash and I cannot imagine him flying down a hill on a scooter like that???!!! And he is by no means sheltered from being a wild boy but that is just next level....
kristieanne87
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by kristieanne87 »

She is such a shitty mom.
All it would take is 1 distracted driver to come up that road and literally all 3 kids will be DEAD.
No fucking joke. As fast as they were riding their scooters combined with a vehicle, they would all be dead.
But maybe that's what the bitch wants.
Courtneyshayne wrote:My son is a week apart from Cash and I cannot imagine him flying down a hill on a scooter like that???!!! And he is by no means sheltered from being a wild boy but that is just next level....
Sent from my SM-N975U using Tapatalk

skippy1931
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by skippy1931 »

in a diaper flying down a hill but still uses his binky 24/7
Aussiegal2017
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by Aussiegal2017 »

I reckon shes 15 -16 weeks , puts it very close to the death of Crew though

Sent from my SM-G965F using Tapatalk

pampam1
Talker
Talker

Unread post by pampam1 »

Snarkybetch23 wrote: Thu May 07, 2020 6:37 pm I have one of those dopplers and I could never find the heartbeat before 16ish weeks. I’m convinced she’s way further along than 10 weeks.

I've found both my kids around 9 weeks with my home doppler.
nl_s
Informer
Informer

Unread post by nl_s »

pampam1 wrote:
Snarkybetch23 wrote: Thu May 07, 2020 6:37 pm I have one of those dopplers and I could never find the heartbeat before 16ish weeks. I’m convinced she’s way further along than 10 weeks.

I've found both my kids around 9 weeks with my home doppler.
Yeah I was 10 weeks when I found my sons and it was definitely his.

Vanillacupcake
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Vanillacupcake »

I've never commented on here before, so I apologize if this has already been covered..but, what is the deal with her voice? That is vocal fry to the next level. I've watched two or three of her videos and it straight up hurts my ears! I don't know how anyone could stand it.
And the way those kids were flying on those scooters...wth? How old is her youngest with the pacifier?
speaktruth2
Informer
Informer

Unread post by speaktruth2 »

Vanillacupcake wrote: Fri May 08, 2020 1:35 pm I've never commented on here before, so I apologize if this has already been covered..but, what is the deal with her voice? That is vocal fry to the next level. I've watched two or three of her videos and it straight up hurts my ears! I don't know how anyone could stand it.
And the way those kids were flying on those scooters...wth? How old is her youngest with the pacifier?
I cannot stand the sound of her voice, either. I always think it's smoker's voice because I know people who smoke and sound like that! Yeah, instead of letting her 2 year old scrape his legs to bits (which is bound to happen. Watch.) start potty training him! Get that dummy out of his mouth and get him toilet trained instead. She could also be getting him used to his own bed as well, instead of the crib. Any 2 year old that can whiz dangerously so on a scooter like that should be completely trained by now. No excuses! Except for maybe slacker parents...
Deceased
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Deceased »

A few things..... how depressing to look directly out into a new house being built. I know that’s the suburbs but I enjoy living in privacy. 🤷🏼‍♀️
Did you see not one but 2 trucks fly by when she was videoing those construction workers? How can she let her kids play in the street with no control over them and the cars coming!?
Also waaah BabyfactoryBrit is worried about her brakes on the car she just got like a year ago. CUE THE NEW CAR! Can’t possibly just fix the brakes nope NEW NEW NEW, NEED NEED NEED!! Gotta keep up with the Other youtube skanks and their giant hearse cars.
Salamisammich
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by Salamisammich »

I didn’t think you could take excedrin migraine while pregnant? I have chronic migraines and was told to only take Tylenol

Return to “Brittani Boren Leach”