Veruca Salt aka T.Misery: I don’t care how, I want it NOW | Part 14

Evian
Gossiper
Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Veruca Salt aka T.Misery: I don’t care how, I want it NOW | Part 14

Unread post by Evian »

Sorry if this has been already talked about, but WTF she is friends with Tara and aaryan again? But not Bri or Myka?

I'm so confused.

Also Everli with an I? Terrible trashy name. I cannot believe the speed in which she is rolling out this next very unnecessary pregnancy. Boom pregnant, boom girl boom name plaque. She is what all of 10 weeks? I barely had just seen my obgyn at that point. Lol.

Sent from my VKY-L09 using Tapatalk

Evian
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Evian »

Momof4babes wrote:That vlog showed SO much. Chris seemed very agitated, Tiffany is NOT nice mom, the boys seem really unhappy, Ella is a huge brat (not cute!). I would be so embarrassed if my kids acted like her! I have 1 girl and 3 boys and when she gets sassy with them we immediately get on her about it, make her apologize, time out, etc. They all get that when they're mean. Their perfect family mask is really slipping, I cant believe they're bringing another baby into this.
That child is as homely as a hedge fence, too bad they are having another girl. The boys seem cuter.

Doubledutchdub
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Doubledutchdub »

Evian wrote: Thu May 07, 2020 5:56 am Sorry if this has been already talked about, but WTF she is friends with Tara and aaryan again? Image But not Bri or Myka?

I'm so confused.

Also Everli with an I? Terrible trashy name. I cannot believe the speed in which she is rolling out this next very unnecessary pregnancy. Boom pregnant, boom girl boom name plaque. She is what all of 10 weeks? I barely had just seen my obgyn at that point. Lol.

She is insane! I am going to be 12 weeks on Sunday and I finally have my first prenatal appointment today. With Covid my OB's office isn't seeing anyone until they are 11 weeks. I have barely told anyone except for my close family and my best friend. This psycho already did sneak peak, a gender reveal, and announced the name to the entire world. I get being excited, but she is WAY over the top lol.
Vanillacupcake
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Vanillacupcake »

Those nasty chompers are real....they look exceptionally big and distorted because her face is so gaunt. She has aged ALOT, all that stress from reading this forum and deleting 24/7 has taken its toll. ;)

Ella is a brat, dragging chairs and grabbing everything with very little correction..good luck with that. She acts like a circus monkey performing. She constantly looks at the camera since it's been shoved into her face since she was popped out "in one push!"

Can they stop with the "gurrlllll" and "boiiiiii"? They sound like such jackasses.

And to answer someone else's question - she has always had problems with people. Non-stop fights and jumping from one best friend to the next. She has a legit mental issue. People avoid her like the plague - she is the WORST!
strongybady
Informer
Informer

Unread post by strongybady »

Doubledutchdub wrote: Thu May 07, 2020 6:50 am
Evian wrote: Thu May 07, 2020 5:56 am Sorry if this has been already talked about, but WTF she is friends with Tara and aaryan again? Image But not Bri or Myka?

I'm so confused.

She is insane! I am going to be 12 weeks on Sunday and I finally have my first prenatal appointment today. With Covid my OB's office isn't seeing anyone until they are 11 weeks. I have barely told anyone except for my close family and my best friend. This psycho already did sneak peak, a gender reveal, and announced the name to the entire world. I get being excited, but she is WAY over the top lol.
She very clearly sees herself as a fertile Myrtle, a supreme fetus-growing womb who very clearly has never had to suffer through infertility or miscarriages and seems to almost be flaunting it and shoving in other vloggers' faces. Hell, she put a blank 4th frame up in her house before even conceiving yet. Nothing can go wrong for her and even her births she asks to be induced early, claims to have contractions for weeks prior so she can lay in bed more and have her babies all before 40 weeks and in 1 push to a playlist that they make so they can be born to a specific song. It's like a freaking ritual for her to bear children. For most women it's a very uncertain time with a lot of what-could-go-wrongs but not for Ms. Fertility. Her uterus is gold
yeahsureok
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by yeahsureok »

strongybady wrote: Thu May 07, 2020 7:34 am

I'm so confused.

She very clearly sees herself as a fertile Myrtle, a supreme fetus-growing womb who very clearly has never had to suffer through infertility or miscarriages and seems to almost be flaunting it and shoving in other vloggers' faces. Hell, she put a blank 4th frame up in her house before even conceiving yet. Nothing can go wrong for her and even her births she asks to be induced early, claims to have contractions for weeks prior so she can lay in bed more and have her babies all before 40 weeks and in 1 push to a playlist that they make so they can be born to a specific song. It's like a freaking ritual for her to bear children. For most women it's a very uncertain time with a lot of what-could-go-wrongs but not for Ms. Fertility. Her uterus is gold
Yup! And I think she genuinely gets off on and gets joy from thinking people are jealous of her. People aren’t but she enjoys thinking they are. Delusions of grandeur are real and it’s just another one of her unappealing narcissistic traits.
Greenapples2
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Greenapples2 »

yeahsureok wrote:Lol in her day in the life when she pretends she wants to get Tanner ready for bed, he asks why she’s in his room. I’m sure Chris is the one who always gets them ready for bed, just like he does breakfast, but of course for hEr ChAnNEL it’s all BS and she’s the one waking up and Chris is nowhere to be seen Image

I’m going to start showing my husband Chris’ channel anytime he pisses me off and be like “look how good you have it!” “I could be like her and lay my ass in bed all day and have you serve me celery juice and CoFfE wIt WhIp and act like a lazy, pregnant cow with bridgette the scullery maid hanging off my utter 24/7”

I mean my husband works so it’s not realistic anyway but ya know.... for fun Image
Bridgette the scullery maid had me laughing so hard i woke my husband up. I love trolls so much lmao.

Sent from my SM-N975U using Tapatalk

Salamisammich
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by Salamisammich »

strongybady wrote:

I'm so confused.

A freaking ritual Image this is gold! Don’t forget each baby latches perfectly right out the twat, no lip ties or anything and she is back to her pre pregnancy weight within a month

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Woahhh
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Woahhh »

I wonder how t.delusional is feeling today now that Bri and Tara are building custom houses after her and shrimp just proved they can’t afford to move. They are all in competition and the beastons are in last place in every category.
Starlite
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Starlite »

Vanillacupcake wrote:Those nasty chompers are real....they look exceptionally big and distorted because her face is so gaunt. She has aged ALOT, all that stress from reading this forum and deleting 24/7 has taken its toll. ;)

Ella is a brat, dragging chairs and grabbing everything with very little correction..good luck with that. She acts like a circus monkey performing. She constantly looks at the camera since it's been shoved into her face since she was popped out "in one push!"

Can they stop with the "gurrlllll" and "boiiiiii"? They sound like such jackasses.

And to answer someone else's question - she has always had problems with people. Non-stop fights and jumping from one best friend to the next. She has a legit mental issue. People avoid her like the plague - she is the WORST!
Thank you for answering that question I asked it before ! She reminds me so much of a bully who I had horrible problems with in high school she really triggers me ! Uggh !

RealityBites
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by RealityBites »

I watched as much as I could stomach of the DITL of a one yr old and all I saw was Shrimp doing everything as usual. You can't even feel sorry for him because he enables his wife's laziness. I think he gets annoyed but he continually makes excuses for her doing nothing.

Most of us on here have had kids and experienced morning sickness. It was bad for me while pregnant with my son and I still didn't lay in bed all day or make my husband do everything as I had another child to take care of. This isn't her first rodeo, she's on to her 4th and I bet she acts like this with all of her pregnancies so she can milk being lazy.

You literally only see her crawl out of her bed to eat, lay on the couch, retreat back to bed for nap time, be on her laptop, eat and back to bed. Meanwhile Shrimp is taking care of the kids, cooking, cleaning, entertaining the kids, doing the daily vlogs, catering to his lazy wife. Very odd marriage they have.

I agree Ella is a bossy brat and there is nothing petite about that girl. She eats very well all day long. She does not need "milkeez" from her mom's tiny teets either. She has inherited her mom's big jowls too. Sorry not cute.
Damask1988
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Damask1988 »

Evian wrote: Thu May 07, 2020 6:00 am
Momof4babes wrote:That vlog showed SO much. Chris seemed very agitated, Tiffany is NOT nice mom, the boys seem really unhappy, Ella is a huge brat (not cute!). I would be so embarrassed if my kids acted like her! I have 1 girl and 3 boys and when she gets sassy with them we immediately get on her about it, make her apologize, time out, etc. They all get that when they're mean. Their perfect family mask is really slipping, I cant believe they're bringing another baby into this.
That child is as homely as a hedge fence, too bad they are having another girl. The boys seem cuter.

So much this!! Ella is not a cute(nor petite) child. Her bratty personality brings it out even more. She looks like a homelier version of Chris. I bet Tiff is secretly hoping this new baby girl is cute. Even mommy googles can't completely mask Ellas lack of cuteness.
mssqueen233
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by mssqueen233 »

Has anyone seen tara and Adam blueprints on there new house there building haha trashi and shrimp

RealityBites
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by RealityBites »

She's so delusional! I want to comment that she does that every single day!
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
charliema16
Informer
Informer

Unread post by charliema16 »

mssqueen233 wrote: Thu May 07, 2020 2:24 pm Has anyone seen tara and Adam blueprints on there new house there building haha trashi and shrimpImageImageImageImage

I am just loving picturing her seething with jealousy! 😂
Damask1988
Amateur
Amateur

They are seriously ordering stairs for the new puppy? Why? So it can climb up to piss and shit on the bedding? If Shrimp was any sort of man he could buy some lumber and build them with his elf hands.
Also, Tanner looks terrified to get his haircut by T. Sausage fingers.
Damask1988
Amateur
Amateur

RealityBites wrote: Thu May 07, 2020 4:15 pm She's so delusional! I want to comment that she does that every single day!
The coupon would be more accurate if it stated "Be your personal servant/ bitch boy 4 eva"
Maybe he has a fetish of being degraded and humiliated.
RottieMama
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by RottieMama »

New thread, my darlings! ImageImageImage

Beaston Bore: Tik Tok Whore, YT Channel Is A Snore, Popping Out Baby Paycheck #4 | Part 15
https://r.tapatalk.com/shareLink/topic? ... source=app

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Return to “Beauty & The Beastons”