Beaston Bore: Tik Tok Whore, YT Channel Is A Snore, Popping Out Baby Paycheck #4 | Part 15

RealityBites
Gossiper
Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Beaston Bore: Tik Tok Whore, YT Channel Is A Snore, Popping Out Baby Paycheck #4 | Part 15

Unread post by RealityBites »

I'm going to guess the new breeder pups name is either Rainbow or Rosie. I looked at her Pinterest boards and she has rainbow boho nursery decor on there. I bet shes going to act like Romeo dying and then getting this new puppy was like a rainbow pregnancy lol. She's super dense like that. I also saw all of the recipes she steals from Pinterest and then uses to get praise from naive stans. Yeah, those meatballs aren't her thing. Been around forever. She's also acting like the pink drink is her thing now and getting her butt kissed for it when it's been around forever. I like how she's so basic that she tries to take credit for basic Starbucks drinks.
Xoangelicchic
Informer
Informer

Re: Beaston Bore: Tik Tok Whore, YT Channel Is A Snore, Popping Out Baby Paycheck #4 | Part 15

Unread post by Xoangelicchic »

Everyone is building homes and the beastons are getting a dog the dog will satisfy her for a day and then she’ll be pouting in bed because she can’t move into a new house

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Salamisammich
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by Salamisammich »

RealityBites wrote:I find it so funny that all she has going on for views is a breeder puppy that she says she NEEDS SO BAD. Ummm. You need to feed your dog proper dog food and not neglect them to death. Spend time with your kids NOT in bed. Get off your lazy ass and cook and clean other than to make a video.

She pretty much handed her channel off to Shrimp since he's the one daily vlogging plus doing everything. I don't have much respect for the little man since he's a balless bitch to her, but I would respect him more If he took the crap role that he's been given and ran with it and made his channel a Dad channel where he showcases all the shit he does, throws some manly shit in there like mowing his own lawn, some home projects on his own, teaching some workouts, grilling etc. If he stopped enabling his skeletal lazy wife and making excuses for her behavior and actually embraced being the wife/mom/dad/Manny of the house I think I would respect that a little more.
Yep she pretty much tricked him into quitting his job, taking care of the kids, and then had him take over her channel. she’s a fucking con artist, and he totally knows it too. She started it out in the beginning of their relationship with him bringing her coffee in bed (she just posted about that on Instagram) she basically groomed his ass! It’s really sad. If he actually did cheat it probably made her happy, because then she knew she had him hooked!!

nl_s
Informer
Informer

Unread post by nl_s »

I finally took a peek at some of the BFV videos...WOW she really is in bed all day! My son just turned 1 so I watched the DITL of a 1 year old video....most of it is just Chris and you’ll see Tiff coming out of the bedroom with the laptop in her pajamas but otherwise Chris truly does do everything. The very beginning of the video it’s almost 10am and he’s saying they’ve done a good bit of their day already but tiff isn’t to be seen for another couple of minutes of the video...it had to be 1pm and she comes out of the bedroom in PJs looking a mess. Wow!!!

Skiphopshutup101
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Skiphopshutup101 »

GoAwayTiffani wrote: Fri May 08, 2020 5:02 am What rock are all of her viewers living under that they’ve never seen that crockpot meatball recipe before? That recipe has been around as long as crockpots have been around. It’s barf on me chicken all over again.
Holy crap I am laughing my ass off.. I came down with covid and couldn’t check back here for 2 weeks so now that I don’t feel like I’m breathing through a straw the first thing I did was check here and I cannot stop laughing! Barf on me chicken 😂😂😂😂😂
IClickedOutCrew
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by IClickedOutCrew »

nl_s wrote: Fri May 08, 2020 4:37 pm I finally took a peek at some of the BFV videos...WOW she really is in bed all day! My son just turned 1 so I watched the DITL of a 1 year old video....most of it is just Chris and you’ll see Tiff coming out of the bedroom with the laptop in her pajamas but otherwise Chris truly does do everything. The very beginning of the video it’s almost 10am and he’s saying they’ve done a good bit of their day already but tiff isn’t to be seen for another couple of minutes of the video...it had to be 1pm and she comes out of the bedroom in PJs looking a mess. Wow!!!

Isn't it bizarre?! I noticed this, too! The day was over and she looked like she was coming out of her room for the first time and only because Ella got away from Chris! He's downstairs doing everything and she is doing NOTHING.

Even her own channel vlog, I noticed it looked like Chris took over some parts- at least before she would do a whole video herself... but she clearly gave the camera to Chris for her channel while she hid out again. And when she was actually there, she was trying to hard to make it look like she is actually involved with her children. We see the family channel, we know you do nothing with your family, Tiff.

Nothing about her life is realistic. She can keep posting like she's real, but it's all fake. No good mom stays hiding out all day like this.
Deceased
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Deceased »

The ugly little mutts name is RYLAN. What kind of made up shit is that?! And she’s already SO PERFECT and she’s only had her for an hour. Guys she’s gonna do great things, she’s going to be the CEO of shit and piss on the carpet!
BaileyBoo1250
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by BaileyBoo1250 »

Barf the puppy’s name is Rylan. Good luck getting your kids to say that when they can’t even say Kristal.
Lifeisfun
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by Lifeisfun »

My gosh the delusions continue. She really thinks people are going to be so jealous of her puppy? Please. Like others have said, Tara and Bri and building (ridiculous) dream homes girl. No one cares that you got a dog. And yes it is to replace your poor neglected dead one that’s been gone for hardly any time at all. Also Rylan?! Come on that isn’t a dogs name. She is living in fantasy land making all this shit up to pretend she is happy when really she is just seething with jealousy and wanting more more more more. I have struggled with this in the past and I’m working hard on it because I do appreciate what I have. She has no idea. Someone actually commented on their video that they had covid and their kids probably did too and they are so happy to be healthy again so they can watch the Beaston video. Im sure it won’t even get a like. These people choose to ignore everything in the world because they’re so obsessed with themselves. Oh but she will be sure to post some social justice story followed by a dumb recipe or repost a tragic story of a baby lost followed by a photo of her pregnant. Inconsiderate and dumb.
Deceased
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Deceased »

BaileyBoo1250 wrote: Fri May 08, 2020 7:50 pm Barf the puppy’s name is Rylan. Good luck getting your kids to say that when they can’t even say Kristal.
Oh good point!! Ewwa, Evewwi, and Wylan. Great names!!
Damask1988
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Damask1988 »

Rylan is not a cute name for a dog... I don't think Shrimpo realizes that his "to do" list of things just got longer, she will be too "naseaous" to clean the shit and piss up. I hope this puppy chews up the 50 pairs of slippers she owns. I almost feel sorry for Shrimpy, should of fled when he had the chance.
CrankyPants
Informer
Informer

Unread post by CrankyPants »

Skiphopshutup101 wrote: Fri May 08, 2020 6:02 pm
GoAwayTiffani wrote: Fri May 08, 2020 5:02 am What rock are all of her viewers living under that they’ve never seen that crockpot meatball recipe before? That recipe has been around as long as crockpots have been around. It’s barf on me chicken all over again.
Holy crap I am laughing my ass off.. I came down with covid and couldn’t check back here for 2 weeks so now that I don’t feel like I’m breathing through a straw the first thing I did was check here and I cannot stop laughing! Barf on me chicken 😂😂😂😂😂
Oh Shit...I hope you're feeling better and on the mend????
CrankyPants
Informer
Informer

Unread post by CrankyPants »

The irony of t.skeleton reposting the dancing monkey eating redi-whip is not lost on me.
NotAnotherUserName
Informer
Informer

Unread post by NotAnotherUserName »

I’m still trying to wrap my head around this dog situation. Romeo literally just died a couple weeks ago and then she clicked “Add to Cart” like 2 days after Shrimp said he wasn’t ready for another dog yet. The puppy will be fun for the kids for 5 seconds until the novelty wears off and the reality of trying to potty train and keep her from chewing up all of their furniture sets in. A few years ago we got a puppy too, and while it was fun it was mainly a huge pain in the ass. Never again!

And Rylan 😂 What a dumb name. Almost as dumb as EverLI. I missed the discussion about it in the last thread because we’ve been busy moving but no one is going to pronounce that poor child’s name correctly. Everyone will be calling her Ever-lie.
RealityBites
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by RealityBites »

The new puppy is going to be manhandled by that Big Baby with teeth Ewwa and her sidekick Carter. Trashy and Shrimp will just tee hee and think it's soooo cute and funny and break out the camera for content. They don't correct their kids bad manners and behavior. It was gross seeing Carter talk with his mouth open full of food on camera the other day. I would be embarrassed and edit that out, but not them. They like the world to see their kids doing gross things like picking their nose and food all over their faces. That's because Tiff is just SO REAL. She even digs in her ass on camera like she has worms. I also love the awkward laying in bed talks. She's so comfortable in her bed because that's where she spends 95% of her time daily.
NotAnotherUserName
Informer
Informer

Unread post by NotAnotherUserName »

RealityBites wrote: Fri May 08, 2020 10:41 pm The new puppy is going to be manhandled by that Big Baby with teeth Ewwa and her sidekick Carter. Trashy and Shrimp will just tee hee and think it's soooo cute and funny and break out the camera for content. They don't correct their kids bad manners and behavior. It was gross seeing Carter talk with his mouth open full of food on camera the other day. I would be embarrassed and edit that out, but not them. They like the world to see their kids doing gross things like picking their nose and food all over their faces. That's because Tiff is just SO REAL. She even digs in her ass on camera like she has worms. I also love the awkward laying in bed talks. She's so comfortable in her bed because that's where she spends 95% of her time daily.
Oh, but he is just taking after his mom’s “nervous chew” 😂
kristieanne87
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by kristieanne87 »

There is no way she can top them with the houses!!!
charliema16 wrote:How is Tiff going to top Tara and Bri’s new houses? Especially if Tara get’s pregnant. She’s already played the pregnancy card, the gender card, the baby’s name reveal card and that’s all she has. They’ve tried to move several times and it’s not going to happen. I admit, I am bored in quarantine and I am so here for this! ImageImage
Sent from my SM-N975U using Tapatalk

yeahsureok
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by yeahsureok »

I freaking can’t with this girl “she’s been kissing me and snuggling me non stop” already talking about all the things RyLaN does for her 5 year old ass.

Also, I said she would treat this dog and baby like her “rainbow pregnancy” too!!! they’re fucking weird. She’s weird. And a boho nursery.... she’s SucH a HiPpY... so cool. That’s never been done before!

All of her ailments are convenient but you’re right, she definitely does a disservice to people who actually struggle. Did she say she was struggling with anxiety or something? Cause two days ago she was in “much better spirits because the weather was nice” 😑
strongybady
Informer
Informer

Unread post by strongybady »

Here we go...just Ella with the puppy. Her boys barely even exist in her mind. And Chris "your gonna be a lot of work" you have no idea buddy. You better start going to sleep at 6 like your kids do so you have the energy to keep running that household
Xoangelicchic
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Xoangelicchic »

You know you’re boring af when you get a new puppy for IG and youtube content.

Return to “Beauty & The Beastons”