BritneyandCOVID: Social Distancing Who?! (Part 73)

Wolvesmouth101
Informer
Informer
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: BritneyandCOVID: Social Distancing Who?! (Part 73)

Unread post by Wolvesmouth101 »

This thread has been moving so slow lately I’m actually bored. Britney do something
Amelia322
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Amelia322 »

Has anyone seen the finale of New Amsterdam? A little boy on there has DMD ugh it’s so sad.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Lady6
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by Lady6 »

Wolvesmouth101 wrote: Tue May 05, 2020 2:54 pm
Resting_Bitch_Face wrote:rAw aNd uNfIlTeRed....*has mascara and eyebrows done*

She looks like she’s knocking on 35 not 25, just terrible.

Wow she looks really old

What does she want? A medal? Lol
Why can't these people just be like 'i think i look good today'. And then move on. Why do they have to make these attentiom-seeking posts? She's just wanting people to be like 'omg! No filter! You look great'. Geez. Imagine relying on the opinion of strangers to boost your self esteem
PigeonOfLondon
Informer
Informer

Unread post by PigeonOfLondon »

Jenin wrote:
Commonlove wrote: Fri May 08, 2020 9:49 am About the DMD... In a recent video Aria said she's hoping for a baby boy. She's a smart girl and she would know a boy could have DMD, if she knew about it. I mean this is a girl whose first thought about the new baby was that how Brit will handle two babies. So my guess is, the kids don't know. When will she tell? Everyone can already see Nolan struggling to walk. It would have been so much easier to tell the kids right away. Then the illness would be a normal part (well as normal as it can get) of their lives. They were so little at the time that it wouldn't have been a shock. But now... Imagine telling your pre teen child that hey, your brother has a deathly disease and mommy has known it for many years but said nothing. :0 like someone said earlier, Nolan acts like a 3-year-old, so I don't know how he will take it. Maybe it's a blessing that he seems so childish.
The kids, or at least aria, probably know that Nolan has dmd (or are somewhat aware that something is going on with him) but not what caused it or that they could possibly have another sibling with it. They probably only know that he has something that makes it hard for him to run and he has to wear ankle boots at night for it. Telling them that Britney is a carrier and explaining what that means opens up the conversation to questions of why she is risking having more kids and questioning if they are carriers as well. Britney doesn’t want to deal with those questions so it’s easier for her to keep them in a dark on most things but that makes it more difficult for the kids.
Might be an unpopular opinion but I think that whilst the other kids should be told what is wrong with Nolan, I think the whole carrier conversation should be left until they are older. They are too young to be burdened with that now especially when Britney hasn't bothered to get them tested. Also, it's Britney and you know she wouldn't explain it in a child friendly way and Aria doesn't need anymore anxiety on her shoulders right now.

I think a better time to tell them is when they start getting closer to puberty when they will actually be able to understand what being a carrier means to the choices they make in life. They would also hopefully have more of a say/understanding in themselves being tested. This isn't me saying Britney shouldn't get the girls tested asap, I think she should. But if she isn't going to bother and is leaving it up to them, she may as well tell them when they are old enough to understand what it means in the grand scheme of things.

Sent from my SM-J330FN using Tapatalk

hellodolly_
Informer
Informer

Unread post by hellodolly_ »

PigeonOfLondon wrote: Sat May 09, 2020 7:01 am
Jenin wrote:
Commonlove wrote: Fri May 08, 2020 9:49 am About the DMD... In a recent video Aria said she's hoping for a baby boy. She's a smart girl and she would know a boy could have DMD, if she knew about it. I mean this is a girl whose first thought about the new baby was that how Brit will handle two babies. So my guess is, the kids don't know. When will she tell? Everyone can already see Nolan struggling to walk. It would have been so much easier to tell the kids right away. Then the illness would be a normal part (well as normal as it can get) of their lives. They were so little at the time that it wouldn't have been a shock. But now... Imagine telling your pre teen child that hey, your brother has a deathly disease and mommy has known it for many years but said nothing. :0 like someone said earlier, Nolan acts like a 3-year-old, so I don't know how he will take it. Maybe it's a blessing that he seems so childish.
The kids, or at least aria, probably know that Nolan has dmd (or are somewhat aware that something is going on with him) but not what caused it or that they could possibly have another sibling with it. They probably only know that he has something that makes it hard for him to run and he has to wear ankle boots at night for it. Telling them that Britney is a carrier and explaining what that means opens up the conversation to questions of why she is risking having more kids and questioning if they are carriers as well. Britney doesn’t want to deal with those questions so it’s easier for her to keep them in a dark on most things but that makes it more difficult for the kids.
Might be an unpopular opinion but I think that whilst the other kids should be told what is wrong with Nolan, I think the whole carrier conversation should be left until they are older. They are too young to be burdened with that now especially when Britney hasn't bothered to get them tested. Also, it's Britney and you know she wouldn't explain it in a child friendly way and Aria doesn't need anymore anxiety on her shoulders right now.

I think a better time to tell them is when they start getting closer to puberty when they will actually be able to understand what being a carrier means to the choices they make in life. They would also hopefully have more of a say/understanding in themselves being tested. This isn't me saying Britney shouldn't get the girls tested asap, I think she should. But if she isn't going to bother and is leaving it up to them, she may as well tell them when they are old enough to understand what it means in the grand scheme of things.

Sent from my SM-J330FN using Tapatalk
I don't think this is an unpopular opinion! I know I agree.
Lalalilylove
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Lalalilylove »

Frank’s “hair” really grossed me out lol esp in the pics of him holding Barlow and Scarlett on Britney’s ig stories.
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by 131618 »

WOW did I overestimate her I thought she'd make it at least a few weeks before succumbing to her lazy ass self who has zero work ethic. No daily insta posts, no M-F vlogs, "rare" selfies, "raw, unfiltered" shots of her physically altered appearance she's such a joke

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

Evian
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Evian »

FueledByIcedCoffee wrote:
Commonlove wrote:
sryjbc0918 wrote: Thu May 07, 2020 9:37 pm Wow and on Instagram someone commented "which kid do you think will give you the most grey hairs?" Of course she said "definitely harlow, she gives me the most anxiey"
One would think her terminally ill son or her allergic daughter would give her more anxiety than the healthy one. Even if the healthy one is So So Wild (which I honestly never notice in her videos). I just can't understand how she behaves like there are zero health problems in her family. I'd think people who have that kind of illnesses or other very serious issues in their family, would be thankful for the good days and the healthy family members? And not blame them for being mobile and So WiLd?

What will she do when she can't hide Nolan's condition anymore in the videos? Stop filming him completely and say he wants privacy?
Seriously? Are we watching the same videos? Harlow is DEFINITELY wild and insane. In the last video, I’m pretty sure she smiled and that’s not allowed in the house of bland.
Actually, I think she even ran and giggled. Image I can definitely see her having normal human emotions being a stress factor for Britney, considering that’s something she isn’t capable of.

But seriously, I remember when it was just aria and Nolan, she would say how they’re so so SO crazy, and pan the camera to them sitting on the floor playing or eating a snack. WILD

Lol! Yes I remember that. I am not sure if it has to do with Nolan's condition (probably) but like what someone said just give him a cookie and red popsicle and he's good. (why are they ALWAYS red!?)

He just seems very lethargic for his age and subdued. I didn't ever think Aria seemed wild either, just a cute normal kid. Britney is such an idiot. I'm surprised she doesn't sedate them to keep her white prison more under control.

Sent from my VKY-L09 using Tapatalk

Evian
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Evian »

jrs wrote:okay i know this is something so small but it is one of my biggest pet peeves. i HATE when people focus on themselves first so they can show off and then they move the camera to what they are actually showing. for example, she’s showing them working on her gift but the first part of the video is her recording her face with a filter and then moving to them? she did it the other day too in the mirror.[IMG]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/202005 ... dc8135.jpg[/IMG]

Because she is a narsasstic hoe that thinks she is a model!

Evian
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Evian »

Lady6 wrote:
Wolvesmouth101 wrote: Tue May 05, 2020 2:54 pm
Resting_Bitch_Face wrote:rAw aNd uNfIlTeRed....*has mascara and eyebrows done*

She looks like she’s knocking on 35 not 25, just terrible.

Wow she looks really old

What does she want? A medal? Lol
Why can't these people just be like 'i think i look good today'. And then move on. Why do they have to make these attentiom-seeking posts? She's just wanting people to be like 'omg! No filter! You look great'. Geez. Imagine relying on the opinion of strangers to boost your self esteem
She needs some Botox in her forehead her skin looks very thin and aged.

damneaFrance
Informer
Informer

Unread post by damneaFrance »

Evian wrote:
FueledByIcedCoffee wrote:
Commonlove wrote: One would think her terminally ill son or her allergic daughter would give her more anxiety than the healthy one. Even if the healthy one is So So Wild (which I honestly never notice in her videos). I just can't understand how she behaves like there are zero health problems in her family. I'd think people who have that kind of illnesses or other very serious issues in their family, would be thankful for the good days and the healthy family members? And not blame them for being mobile and So WiLd?

What will she do when she can't hide Nolan's condition anymore in the videos? Stop filming him completely and say he wants privacy?
Seriously? Are we watching the same videos? Harlow is DEFINITELY wild and insane. In the last video, I’m pretty sure she smiled and that’s not allowed in the house of bland.
Actually, I think she even ran and giggled. Image I can definitely see her having normal human emotions being a stress factor for Britney, considering that’s something she isn’t capable of.

But seriously, I remember when it was just aria and Nolan, she would say how they’re so so SO crazy, and pan the camera to them sitting on the floor playing or eating a snack. WILD

Lol! Yes I remember that. I am not sure if it has to do with Nolan's condition (probably) but like what someone said just give him a cookie and red popsicle and he's good. (why are they ALWAYS red!?)

He just seems very lethargic for his age and subdued. I didn't ever think Aria seemed wild either, just a cute normal kid. Britney is such an idiot. I'm surprised she doesn't sedate them to keep her white prison more under control.

She gives melatonin to make Harlow go to sleep and stopped the meds to keep Nolan mellow because on it he was trouble... it might not be considered sedating but she definitely makes everything she can to avoid having to deal with her kids.

Envoyé de mon SM-G930F en utilisant Tapatalk

Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by 131618 »

... really?

Image[IMG]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/202005 ... d1f449.jpg[/IMG][IMG]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/202005 ... 3303fd.jpg[/IMG]

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

hellodolly_
Informer
Informer

It was only a matter of time that she'd become an MLM hun. Hope her minions enjoy getting scammed.
The sad part is, she probably actually will turn a nice profit for herself since she has a huge following.
Jenin
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Jenin »

Can’t wait for her to talk non stop about essential oils and how you can be an independent boss babe running your own business. I’ve had to unfollow/unsubscribe from several youtubers and influencers I liked because they fell into mlms and became insufferable.
FueledByIcedCoffee
Informer
Informer

Unread post by FueledByIcedCoffee »

Wtf is her britneyandbabes account for? Does she really need three accounts? One to sell a scam, one for just her kids and one for just her cause she doesnt want to share with her kids? I don’t get it.
Honestly, she has lots of followers on her main. Just do it all from there ffs.

hellodolly_
Informer
Informer

For your quarantine viewing pleasure! Behold, Young Living.

fossilfinger
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by fossilfinger »

hellodolly_ wrote: Sat May 09, 2020 2:00 pm It was only a matter of time that she'd become an MLM hun. Hope her minions enjoy getting scammed.
The sad part is, she probably actually will turn a nice profit for herself since she has a huge following.
She is so greedy. Are her sponsorships not enough for her? She will probably effortlessly recruit a downline of vulnerable viewers, who will then all lose money on this scam.
DoodleBop2
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by DoodleBop2 »

Genetically modified skeptic also has a video on Young Living and other videos where people have been pushing MLM oils using religion for an extra layer of manipulative bullshit.
megangold27
Informer
Informer

Unread post by megangold27 »

Honestly, I think it’s hysterical that she’s selling YL. Her little paycheck that she’s incubating must not be bringing in as much money as she had hoped for. I can’t picture her being that successful with this. She may get an influx of business right off the bat just from fans supporting her, but she doesn’t have the personality, motivation, or skills to be able to make steady money from this. Teenagers don’t care about essential oils and most adults aren’t stupid enough to consistently support an MLM.

quietmouse
Talker
Talker

Unread post by quietmouse »

Maybe I’m just still nervous since I’m still on lockdown, but why now of all times to start this? Whatever money I have I’m spending on amazon or groceries since I’m still unable to work. Tons of ppl are behind on bills, or just barely getting back to work. These are the actual adults who HAVE some money not stupid teenagers who don’t even work. Seems like stupid timing to me

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Return to “Britneyandbaby”