Brittani Boren Leach: Part Six

Justheretogossip
Informer
Informer

Re: Brittani Boren Leach: Part Six

Unread post by Justheretogossip »

What is the obsession with Target? Like I get it I like target too but these moms are obsessed and what always blows
My is how that is where they all grocery shop... target groceries are expensive, I really only grocery shop there if I’m already there and don’t want to go anywhere else and need something. It’s just so expensive it’s wild to me. I also just don’t get the appeal of going there everyday? I go to target maybe 3 times a month lol I don’t have time to go there with my 2 kids.
Another comment I want to make is how disgusting it is how fast she’s gained followers back. She was loosing 1k a day and and was down to 869k and now back up 876k that is crazy. I can’t stand this lady.
WheresMyCoffee
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper
Has thanked: 0

Unread post by WheresMyCoffee »

Honestly I think part of the target obsession for "influencers" is most everyone can get to one/buy online and they can have swipe up/affiliate links for everything they buy and recoup some, all or even more of what they spent on the item. Imagine everything you bought you were able to post on instagram and get even half of what you paid for it back? and these youtubers will do swipe ups on things they dont even own! It is absurd. They all like to pretend they are business women and "boss babes" but do you see any of them supporting local businesses during this pandemic? No, they do target drive ups.
misspersonality
Gossiper
Gossiper
Been thanked: 0

Unread post by misspersonality »

minniemickey23 wrote:What I don’t get is how she has so much time for herself. I have one baby, and I don’t go to Target or out by myself (pre pandemic) as much as she does.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Doesn’t that giant pussy...Er, I mean her husband, work from home now? I’m assuming that’s how.
Hereforthemamadrama
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Hereforthemamadrama »

I don’t know how to add a picture but did anyone see that the Youtube Chanel “Access” that made a video of Crews death a few months back just posted a new video of Her pregnancy announcement so is he giving into to them or what? Video was posted 3 days ago not long after her announcement
brittsmom111
Informer
Informer

Unread post by brittsmom111 »

WheresMyCoffee wrote: Sat May 09, 2020 1:47 pm Honestly I think part of the target obsession for "influencers" is most everyone can get to one/buy online and they can have swipe up/affiliate links for everything they buy and recoup some, all or even more of what they spent on the item. Imagine everything you bought you were able to post on instagram and get even half of what you paid for it back? and these youtubers will do swipe ups on things they dont even own! It is absurd. They all like to pretend they are business women and "boss babes" but do you see any of them supporting local businesses during this pandemic? No, they do target drive ups.
Heres the scoop on affiliate marketing. when you swipe up on a link for
Target...hooks to your account for a month...so anything you order for the next month they get commission on
Amazon, hooks for 24 hours, and they get commission on everything you buy
Wal-mart, im not sure but hooks to your account for at least a couple weeks
These girls make thousands of dollars a month on swipe ups, its insane
sd9008
Talker
Talker

Unread post by sd9008 »

What does Meatloaf do? Whats his income?? Estimate? (Saw some one call him that and it is hilarious.)

charliema16
Informer
Informer

Unread post by charliema16 »

sd9008 wrote: Sat May 09, 2020 7:02 pm What does Meatloaf do? Whats his income?? Estimate? (Saw some one call him that and it is hilarious.)

I believe he is a baseball coach, but I don’t know who his employer is.
sd9008
Talker
Talker

Unread post by sd9008 »

charliema16 wrote:
sd9008 wrote: Sat May 09, 2020 7:02 pm What does Meatloaf do? Whats his income?? Estimate? (Saw some one call him that and it is hilarious.)

I believe he is a baseball coach, but I don’t know who his employer is.
Well hes in the office a lot though working?

skippy1931
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by skippy1931 »

Deceased wrote: Fri May 08, 2020 7:07 pm
brittsmom111 wrote: Fri May 08, 2020 6:17 pm So she has had lots of problems with that car and now the brakes...sooo my prediction is this week Jeff will buy her one of the following,,,,
1 Denali Xl
2.Ford expedition
3.Lincon navigator
Correction: CREW will send her one of those straight from heaven. It’s a rainbow car you know. She’s having a new baby so Crew knew she needs a new car. Blessed be the fruit.
you win the internet today and thank you for making me laugh.
Justheretogossip
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Justheretogossip »

brittsmom111 wrote: Sat May 09, 2020 6:57 pm
WheresMyCoffee wrote: Sat May 09, 2020 1:47 pm Honestly I think part of the target obsession for "influencers" is most everyone can get to one/buy online and they can have swipe up/affiliate links for everything they buy and recoup some, all or even more of what they spent on the item. Imagine everything you bought you were able to post on instagram and get even half of what you paid for it back? and these youtubers will do swipe ups on things they dont even own! It is absurd. They all like to pretend they are business women and "boss babes" but do you see any of them supporting local businesses during this pandemic? No, they do target drive ups.
Target...hooks to your account for a month...so anything you order for the next month they get commission on
Wait even if you just click there swipe up link and don’t buy it?! If that’s the case I’m highly ashamed in myself for even looking 🙄😂
Deesker
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Deesker »

That was me!!!! He works for a bat company I think. Sells baseball bats. Works from home and travels. Lives off of the GFM money and Brittani's IG money.
mssqueen233
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by mssqueen233 »

Justheretogossip wrote:
Wait even if you just click there swipe up link and don’t buy it?! If that’s the case I’m highly ashamed in myself for even looking ImageImage
Nooo don’t do it hahaha I just skip right through them let’s see how many Brittani Tara Aaryn does this week!!!

littlemiss_sunshine
Wallflower
Wallflower

Unread post by littlemiss_sunshine »

Is it just me or is the photoshopped pic of Crew a bit weird? Idk.. [IMG]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/202005 ... 769845.jpg[/IMG]
brittsmom111
Informer
Informer

Unread post by brittsmom111 »

mssqueen233 wrote: Sun May 10, 2020 8:01 am
Justheretogossip wrote:

Wait even if you just click there swipe up link and don’t buy it?! If that’s the case I’m highly ashamed in myself for even looking ImageImage
Nooo don’t do it hahaha I just skip right through them let’s see how many Brittani Tara Aaryn does this week!!!

Yep, so if you see something you like they are talking about, Your better off instead of swiping up just go to the actual site and search for it , that way you wont be hooked to their affiliate link.
If you swipe the link they get a higher commission on that product if you buy it, but they get a littler lower commission on everything else you buy and in the case of Target, anything you order for the rest of the month they profit from
WheresMyCoffee
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by WheresMyCoffee »

Yes, dont ever click the swipe up links. It is why they never answer the questions in comments they will just say "swipe up for link" or "check out my highlights for links" It is a dirty little trick.
jlynnxo
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by jlynnxo »

Target only links to your account for a week! (Still pretty bad, but at least it's not a month lol)
glowing564
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by glowing564 »

skippy1931 wrote: Sat May 09, 2020 9:18 pm
Deceased wrote: Fri May 08, 2020 7:07 pm
brittsmom111 wrote: Fri May 08, 2020 6:17 pm So she has had lots of problems with that car and now the brakes...sooo my prediction is this week Jeff will buy her one of the following,,,,
1 Denali Xl
2.Ford expedition
3.Lincon navigator
Correction: CREW will send her one of those straight from heaven. It’s a rainbow car you know. She’s having a new baby so Crew knew she needs a new car. Blessed be the fruit.
you win the internet today and thank you for making me laugh.
Pretty sure this is her driveway in this shot Jeff is standing in front of it ??... and that looks like a new GMC SUV!
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Ceirsten8676
Gossiper
Gossiper

Brittani Boren Leach: Part Six

Unread post by Ceirsten8676 »

Looks like she got a new car, so predictable. Looks like a Denali XL, which runs about $60k.[IMG]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/202005 ... f09970.jpg[/IMG][IMG]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/202005 ... 4fa281.jpg[/IMG]
Kslg73
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Kslg73 »

Ceirsten8676 wrote:Looks like she got a new car, so predictable. Looks like a Denali XL, which runs about $60k.[IMG]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/202005 ... f09970.jpg[/IMG][IMG]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/202005 ... 4fa281.jpg[/IMG]
Yep, and before that she posted a pic of the radio in that car and it’s the same radio area that the Denali has

lmmomSD
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by lmmomSD »

I still can't get over that kid riding down the street on his scooter with a binky in his mouth.

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

Return to “Brittani Boren Leach”