Brittani Boren Leach: Part Six

boosmommy
Informer
Informer
Has thanked: 0

Re: Brittani Boren Leach: Part Six

Unread post by boosmommy »

Kslg73 wrote: Sun May 10, 2020 7:35 pm
Ceirsten8676 wrote:Looks like she got a new car, so predictable. Looks like a Denali XL, which runs about $60k.
Yep, and before that she posted a pic of the radio in that car and it’s the same radio area that the Denali has

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I am sure she will make a big dramatic reveal. Everything with her has to be over the top just like the pregnancy announcement. I am sure Crew bought it for her.
Ambeezy_5150
Talker
Talker
Been thanked: 0

Unread post by Ambeezy_5150 »

MSAfan wrote:I had never heard of Brittani or even YouTube moms until I saw the story of Crew dying in someone else I follow’s stories.

I was very sad about Crew.

I really felt bad for Brittani. I felt she was treated unfairly in some media.

But I started to become disenchanted with her during the lizard stuff because I think it is wrong to take a living creature out of it’s habitat and try to force it to be a pet. Driving around with it. Getting insects out of their habitat to feed them to the lizard that should be outside in its own environment, free. Then when the one died, I thought, well it’s because y‘all shouldn’t be handling it.

Then I thought she was a bit snippy in that Q&A with some of the questions. Especially the girl names questions and whether she planned more kids. She had said a number of times in her videos and IG posts during and after Crew’s birth that it was probably her last pregnancy. So not sure of the reason to become defensive when asked about it. She had said she was 60/40 on having another one (before he died).

Then came the pregnancy announcement and I don’t know why but somehow I felt bad on Crew’s behalf.

Maybe it’s because I know that there will be the posts from folks about how Crew’s death was meant to be so this baby could come.

And I don’t like to think that a living God works that way. That he would give a few months of life to a little guy, then take him away and “send” another baby, this time the gender she had wanted Crew to be.

I would bet money they got gender selection.

And honestly, I hope she did, because she may as well have earlier on. If you’re going to cry when you find out your baby isn’t the gender you wanted, you may as well go ahead and do the gender selection rather than taking chances because it hurts a child to know they were in some way a “disappointment” by being a gender that wasn’t wanted. I know from experience.

And I am pretty sure she posted a video decorating a girl’s nursery because I thought, “oh she’s pregnant again and knows it’s a girl?” from something she posted but I think it’s gone now.

That’s another thing, I think she’s either farther along if she already knows (because that was about at least a week ago) or she knows it’s a girl because she had the gender selection done.

Some women just have to have that girl baby to be a dollie they can dress up and be the princess. Another thing that bugs me, because my niece was a tomboy and we got Hell for it. So that whole “princess dresses pretty little girl business” is a bit annoying to me.
You can find out the gender at 9wks now with a simple blood test.

Ambeezy_5150
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Ambeezy_5150 »

littlemiss_sunshine wrote:Is it just me or is the photoshopped pic of Crew a bit weird? Idk.. [IMG]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/202005 ... 769845.jpg[/IMG]
It’s extremely fucking weird!

Snarkybetch23
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Snarkybetch23 »

Watch, she’s going to say something about Crew sending her that car because he wants her to feel safe while driving. Bitch, Crew bought you that car because you let him nap on an unsafe surface. Whatcha going to do when that money runs out?! She makes me sick.

madmax84
Talker
Talker

Unread post by madmax84 »

You guys know she posted videos from that angle so people would speculate on her buying a new car. It's all a game to her.
speaktruth2
Informer
Informer

Unread post by speaktruth2 »

Does she really not know that a dead baby cannot send things or siblings from beyond the grave? Are people this stupid? This whole thing is absurd and so obvious that she is only trying to keep up with the other moms. She is struggling SO HARD! Cardinals are not signs of dead people, either. They are JUST BIRDS! I can't believe people actually do these things. It really shows alot of ignorance out there in the world. I'm so embarrassed for them!

I would not be shocked at all if she had gender selection done. She must have that perfect life, you know! :roll:
madmax84
Talker
Talker

Unread post by madmax84 »

Cardinals itself are not the sign of a loved one that has passed away. I do however believe that when someone passes away and then you see maybe their favorite bird or animal that they could have sent it as a sign that they're okay. On the night my grandma passed away, I saw her in my dream which I believe was a sign saying everything will be okay. I can't fault Brittani for something stupid like this
charliema16
Informer
Informer

Unread post by charliema16 »

speaktruth2 wrote: Mon May 11, 2020 5:27 am Does she really not know that a dead baby cannot send things or siblings from beyond the grave? Are people this stupid? This whole thing is absurd and so obvious that she is only trying to keep up with the other moms. She is struggling SO HARD! Cardinals are not signs of dead people, either. They are JUST BIRDS! I can't believe people actually do these things. It really shows alot of ignorance out there in the world. I'm so embarrassed for them!

I would not be shocked at all if she had gender selection done. She must have that perfect life, you know! :roll:
I think this kind of stuff comes down to one’s personal religious beliefs. I personally am an atheist and believe 100% there is no afterlife, but people like Britney might genuinely believe in this stuff. 😏
Rkp65i
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Rkp65i »

brittsmom111 wrote:
WheresMyCoffee wrote: Sat May 09, 2020 1:47 pm Honestly I think part of the target obsession for "influencers" is most everyone can get to one/buy online and they can have swipe up/affiliate links for everything they buy and recoup some, all or even more of what they spent on the item. Imagine everything you bought you were able to post on instagram and get even half of what you paid for it back? and these youtubers will do swipe ups on things they dont even own! It is absurd. They all like to pretend they are business women and "boss babes" but do you see any of them supporting local businesses during this pandemic? No, they do target drive ups.
Heres the scoop on affiliate marketing. when you swipe up on a link for
Target...hooks to your account for a month...so anything you order for the next month they get commission on
Amazon, hooks for 24 hours, and they get commission on everything you buy
Wal-mart, im not sure but hooks to your account for at least a couple weeks
These girls make thousands of dollars a month on swipe ups, its insane
But how much do they really make? If you swipe up on 10-20 different accounts each day who gets the commission? I cant imagine they all do? Or maybe they do? Im actually curious lol

Lyanna
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by Lyanna »

speaktruth2 wrote: Mon May 11, 2020 5:27 am Does she really not know that a dead baby cannot send things or siblings from beyond the grave? Are people this stupid? This whole thing is absurd and so obvious that she is only trying to keep up with the other moms. She is struggling SO HARD! Cardinals are not signs of dead people, either. They are JUST BIRDS! I can't believe people actually do these things. It really shows alot of ignorance out there in the world. I'm so embarrassed for them!

I'm torn on this. If is helps a mourning person to believe their loved one who just passed away send them a sign that they're fine in a better place, then they should go for it. I can't fault her. This is random morning mother's behavior. What is weird as f* is all the talk about the cold brew coffee and nail polish.
Deesker
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Deesker »

madmax84 wrote: Mon May 11, 2020 5:32 am Cardinals itself are not the sign of a loved one that has passed away. I do however believe that when someone passes away and then you see maybe their favorite bird or animal that they could have sent it as a sign that they're okay. On the night my grandma passed away, I saw her in my dream which I believe was a sign saying everything will be okay. I can't fault Brittani for something stupid like this
Brittani is milking the Crew death as much as she can. She's mentally not right. That's apparent. No one that I know would get pregnant right after losing a child. She never grieved his loss. Her husband is a complete and utter moron. She sucks are parenting so let's get knocked up again so we can pop out another one. It's all a game to her. She needs the subscribers and needs to stay relevant. Who in the hell continually films all day long like she does with all of her kids? You can't parent and record all day. She is nothing but trailer trash all the way.
ThisIsMyNameYouRead
Talker
Talker

Brittani Boren Leach: Part Six

Unread post by ThisIsMyNameYouRead »

I love how she’s like OH I’m getting questions about the mixer I strategically placed at the edge of my picture of my coffee so that people would ask about it!!!
boosmommy
Informer
Informer

Unread post by boosmommy »

ThisIsMyNameYouRead wrote: Mon May 11, 2020 8:36 am I love how she’s like OH I’m getting questions about the mixer I strategically placed at the edge of my picture of my coffee so that people would ask about it!!! ImageImageImage
No one is asking about that mixer. Those have been around for years and most people already have one.
speaktruth2
Informer
Informer

Unread post by speaktruth2 »

Lyanna wrote: Mon May 11, 2020 6:01 am

I'm torn on this. If is helps a mourning person to believe their loved one who just passed away send them a sign that they're fine in a better place, then they should go for it. I can't fault her. This is random morning mother's behavior. What is weird as f* is all the talk about the cold brew coffee and nail polish.
Yes, each to their own. I often have to remind myself after posting that these are people who are intentionally trying to get attention and not much of what they do or say actually makes sense to us normal people! lol Like, who actually wants to think of their dead child while drinking an iced coffee supposedly named after him?!! Who gave him that name? That's just so messed up...I've seen cleaning products named Crew. I just shake my head.
brittsmom111
Informer
Informer

Unread post by brittsmom111 »

boosmommy wrote: Mon May 11, 2020 8:57 am
ThisIsMyNameYouRead wrote: Mon May 11, 2020 8:36 am I love how she’s like OH I’m getting questions about the mixer I strategically placed at the edge of my picture of my coffee so that people would ask about it!!! ImageImageImage
No one is asking about that mixer. Those have been around for years and most people already have one.
Exactly!! She Always does that!! just like she acted surprised when jeff filmed his self giving her a LV purse. Shes is going to probably do that with her new suv also...".Guys yall are all messaging me is that our new Denali in my drive way" and yes, I just needed a new Suv,,,crew sent it to us from heaven :?
MSAfan
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by MSAfan »

I don’t have a problem with the cardinals thing because I have had my own personal experiences with that’s sort of thing after the death of a loved one or while thinking of one.

What bothered me was the quick pregnancy after his death, it seems too much like a “replacement” baby and I don’t want to hear from her or her fans that Crew had to die so this baby could be born, which is most likely a girl (imo engineered to be), what she really wanted Crew to be, because that’s just not right.

I feel it’s insulting to Crew personally. Jmo.
jlynnxo
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by jlynnxo »

She just said

"yes we do have a backyard, it's a work in progress but I have a lot of ideas for it. the boys just prefer to play in the front right now."

Lol that's BS. They "prefer" to play in the front right now because that's where she always takes them to play. She's so frustrating... why the hell would you set up a blow-up pool in your DRIVEWAY?
brittsmom111
Informer
Informer

Unread post by brittsmom111 »

jlynnxo wrote: Mon May 11, 2020 10:53 am She just said

"yes we do have a backyard, it's a work in progress but I have a lot of ideas for it. the boys just prefer to play in the front right now."

Lol that's BS. They "prefer" to play in the front right now because that's where she always takes them to play. She's so frustrating... why the hell would you set up a blow-up pool in your DRIVEWAY?
I don't understand how you have a beautiful back yard and money and haven't bought them a nice swing set, put a small pool and sprinkler for them to play in. All kids I know would love that. her buddy Aaryn has a great set up in the back im surprised shes not trying that instead of having your kids in the middle of a street all the time where they can get hurt of killed literally every day
Snarkybetch23
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Snarkybetch23 »

MSAfan wrote:I don’t have a problem with the cardinals thing because I have had my own personal experiences with that’s sort of thing after the death of a loved one or while thinking of one.

What bothered me was the quick pregnancy after his death, it seems too much like a “replacement” baby and I don’t want to hear from her or her fans that Crew had to die so this baby could be born, which is most likely a girl (imo engineered to be), what she really wanted Crew to be, because that’s just not right.

I feel it’s insulting to Crew personally. Jmo.
I’ve never really paid much attention to birds or things of that nature but after my grandfather died, I would notice red cardinals randomly on my back porch. I also follow a mom who lost her very young baby to leukemia. That mother would see pink dragonflies all the time after she passed and she believes that’s her daughter saying she’s okay. If it brings comfort to people, I’m all for it. War I’m not all for is pimping out the death of your 3 month old for money. Her house and new car will not her in the circle of “it moms”...she needs to get over that. I really felt for her when she posted that video of the hero walk but she did that to gain followers...not for compassion. I hate her so much.

wonderwall99
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by wonderwall99 »

speaktruth2 wrote:Does she really not know that a dead baby cannot send things or siblings from beyond the grave? Are people this stupid? This whole thing is absurd and so obvious that she is only trying to keep up with the other moms. She is struggling SO HARD! Cardinals are not signs of dead people, either. They are JUST BIRDS! I can't believe people actually do these things. It really shows alot of ignorance out there in the world. I'm so embarrassed for them!

My mother believes her grandparents visit her in the form of turtle doves once in a while. But ever since she told me all those years ago I only ever find them at my parents house and there are always two. I have never seen them anywhere else and they always go to one specific window in the house.
She obviously doesn't believe those are her actual grandparents reincarnated. Sometimes it's a sign or a symbol. A cosmic coincidence if you will.

Sometimes it's based on your religious beliefs or experiences. When someone you love passes you make connections that you connect with that person. For her it's the cardinal. That is her sign of Crew. I think the bird is the least crazy thing she associates with after Crews passing.

Sent from my SM-G975W using Tapatalk

Return to “Brittani Boren Leach”