Snarkybetch23
Gossiper
Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Brittani Boren Leach: Part Six

Unread post by Snarkybetch23 »

jlynnxo wrote:She just said

"yes we do have a backyard, it's a work in progress but I have a lot of ideas for it. the boys just prefer to play in the front right now."

Lol that's BS. They "prefer" to play in the front right now because that's where she always takes them to play. She's so frustrating... why the hell would you set up a blow-up pool in your DRIVEWAY?
We set a blow up pool in our driveway because for some reason, it killed our grass last year...and yes, we picked it up every night. There’s actually a ton of people in my neighborhood setting up those giant pool slides, pools, slip and slides in their front yards.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
jlynnxo
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by jlynnxo »

Snarkybetch23 wrote: Mon May 11, 2020 11:58 am
jlynnxo wrote:She just said

"yes we do have a backyard, it's a work in progress but I have a lot of ideas for it. the boys just prefer to play in the front right now."

Lol that's BS. They "prefer" to play in the front right now because that's where she always takes them to play. She's so frustrating... why the hell would you set up a blow-up pool in your DRIVEWAY?
We set a blow up pool in our driveway because for some reason, it killed our grass last year...and yes, we picked it up every night. There’s actually a ton of people in my neighborhood setting up those giant pool slides, pools, slip and slides in their front yards.

That makes sense! She just seems to come up with every excuse possible for why they don't use their yard lol
glowing564
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by glowing564 »

jlynnxo wrote: Mon May 11, 2020 10:53 am She just said

Seriously ! Why not keep them in a large fenced in backyard ??? I hate when my kiddos want to play out front. Makes me nervous. Cars etc. Get them a swing set or maybe even a sand pit since they love playing on the dirt. That driveway is gonna hurt when they slip in the pool.
charliema16
Informer
Informer

Unread post by charliema16 »

Honestly, if I had neighbours who let their little kids play in the road like that I would consider calling the police. It is so dangerous and risky, I feel sorry for the driver who’s going to have a giant kid with a binky scoot out of nowhere in front of them.

PS I am not suggesting I would or anyone here should call the police on Brittani!
begenos1
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by begenos1 »

Did she get a new SUV?

jessbless
Talker
Talker

Unread post by jessbless »

Dang she must have made a fuckton of money on views or something after Crew died. Whether she used the GFM money or not, it wasn’t enough to buy her a brand new $300k+ house and $75k SUV. She’s making bank off YT and IG and isn’t afraid to show it.

Not_Sponsored
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Not_Sponsored »

Her strategic photos are so annoying, it’s obvious what she’s doing. She’s so pathetic. What an asshole.
Kslg73
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Kslg73 »

She’s complaining about how many issues she had with her Infiniti but I guess that’s what happens when you buy an 8 year old high end car with a lot of miles on it, just to be “showy” and say that you have an Infiniti. But yep she just confirmed in her stories that she got a new car!

glowing564
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by glowing564 »

Not_Sponsored wrote: Mon May 11, 2020 5:03 pm Her strategic photos are so annoying, it’s obvious what she’s doing. She’s so pathetic. What an asshole.
Clearly she vlogged it and has yet to edit it cause new baby 2.0 has her so so tired ... so she’s gotta build the hype. You know her DMs are full of people asking yet she’s just sitting on it like a damn egg.
Courtneyshayne
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Courtneyshayne »

ThisIsMyNameYouRead wrote: Mon May 11, 2020 8:36 am I love how she’s like OH I’m getting questions about the mixer I strategically placed at the edge of my picture of my coffee so that people would ask about it!!! ImageImageImage
Omg seriously! That was so embarrassingly transparent. "Oh this old thing? It was just a Mother's Day gift, you know from yesterday....." 🤦🏻‍♀️
Last edited by Courtneyshayne on Mon May 11, 2020 5:31 pm, edited 1 time in total.
nutbagmcgee
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by nutbagmcgee »

I have four kids and I have never in my life let them play in the front yard or in the street the way that these people do. JessFam is guilty of it too.

I don’t get it. Even if my kids ever did play in front they were just riding bikes/scooters on the sidewalk.

I would think you were weird as hell if your kids were Willy nilly running wild in the street.

JellyBean55
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by JellyBean55 »

charliema16 wrote: Mon May 11, 2020 4:31 pm Honestly, if I had neighbours who let their little kids play in the road like that I would consider calling the police. It is so dangerous and risky, I feel sorry for the driver who’s going to have a giant kid with a binky scoot out of nowhere in front of them.

PS I am not suggesting I would or anyone here should call the police on Brittani!
Omg I HATE seeing that kid with that damn pacifier 24/7!! Jesus Britt stop the Starbucks and Target runs and get that kid off the pacifier and start potty training him!!🙄
Xoangelicchic
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Xoangelicchic »

I’m laughing so hard because she got a new car and we all called it new house, new car, new Brittani.

Lala
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Lala »

She either reads this forum or someone had messaged her and told her about her typical “excuse my hair. I’m such a mess” thing. You could tell she wants to say it so bad but is stopping herself 🤣. She’s definitely being more careful with all the things ppl point out on here. If she says the boys are on their scooters and doesn’t show them...you know it’s Bc they don’t have helmets on. I wish she would get rid of those extensions and go back to her shoulder length hair. It was super flattering and looked cute. Maybe her husbands into it 🤷🏻‍♀️.
jessbless
Talker
Talker

Unread post by jessbless »

Also I LOLed at “they prefer it”. Her kids really rule her, don’t they? Guess what, my kid would probably prefer to eat chicken nuggets everyday but he doesn’t because I’m the parent and that’s not how it works have some balls Brit, they’re kids.. they’ll get over it.

brittsmom111
Informer
Informer

Unread post by brittsmom111 »

Not_Sponsored wrote: Mon May 11, 2020 5:03 pm Her strategic photos are so annoying, it’s obvious what she’s doing. She’s so pathetic. What an asshole.?/
lol first she shows half the mixer....oh everyone is asking about the mixer
shows half the steering wheel that says Deanli /shows the inside and says the kids wanted to take a ride
then.....for everyone asking..yes I got a new car :?
and yes a Denali was my first prediction lol
new house,,new car...new baby I really don't know what is left to buy now
lmmomSD
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by lmmomSD »

charliema16 wrote:
speaktruth2 wrote: Mon May 11, 2020 5:27 am Does she really not know that a dead baby cannot send things or siblings from beyond the grave? Are people this stupid? This whole thing is absurd and so obvious that she is only trying to keep up with the other moms. She is struggling SO HARD! Cardinals are not signs of dead people, either. They are JUST BIRDS! I can't believe people actually do these things. It really shows alot of ignorance out there in the world. I'm so embarrassed for them!

I would not be shocked at all if she had gender selection done. She must have that perfect life, you know! :roll:
I think this kind of stuff comes down to one’s personal religious beliefs. I personally am an atheist and believe 100% there is no afterlife, but people like Britney might genuinely believe in this stuff. Image
My mom loved butterflies, especially monarchs. I don't know if they're a message from my mom, but they are meaningful to me.
But if she actually says that Crew sent her a freaking luxury SUV, I will roll my eyes hard. I believe that people can see meaning in things that were important to deceased loved ones. I draw the line at dead children "sending" show off expensive cars. And baby sisters.
But that's just me.

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

charliema16
Informer
Informer

Unread post by charliema16 »

JellyBean55 wrote: Mon May 11, 2020 5:43 pm
charliema16 wrote: Mon May 11, 2020 4:31 pm Honestly, if I had neighbours who let their little kids play in the road like that I would consider calling the police. It is so dangerous and risky, I feel sorry for the driver who’s going to have a giant kid with a binky scoot out of nowhere in front of them.

Omg I HATE seeing that kid with that damn pacifier 24/7!! Jesus Britt stop the Starbucks and Target runs and get that kid off the pacifier and start potty training him!!🙄
Me too! If he’s old enough to fly down the street on a scooter like that he’s old enough to do with without a pacifier. At least limit it to bedtime! It’s got to be affecting his speech and teeth.

And with a new baby on the way and the weather warming up it would definitely be the right time to potty train.

How does it benefit her keeping him a big baby?
skippy1931
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by skippy1931 »

she is such trash of course they got a new car the car you claimed to love so much they knew exactly how many miles were on that car when they bought it not even a year ago. funny we never heard of any troubles with it till now. maybe if you stopped getting knocked up for views you wouldn't need a new car
MOdrama
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by MOdrama »

Either she reads on here or ya’ll are SAVAGES in her DMs. She addresses everything that gets brought up here- the scooters, the backyard, the car, the size of her bump for how far along she is... EVERYTHING.

I’m still in awe of how many people on here saw this new house, new baby and new car coming. Shook.

Return to “Brittani Boren Leach”