Brittani Boren Leach: Part Six

skippy1931
Super Moddie
Super Moddie
Has thanked: 0

Re: Brittani Boren Leach: Part Six

Unread post by skippy1931 »

I find that drawing or photo with the creeepy shadow of crew beyond creepy not cute not oh that is nice creepy
brittsmom111
Informer
Informer

Unread post by brittsmom111 »

skippy1931 wrote: Mon May 11, 2020 6:47 pm she is such trash of course they got a new car the car you claimed to love so much they knew exactly how many miles were on that car when they bought it not even a year ago. funny we never heard of any troubles with it till now. maybe if you stopped getting knocked up for views you wouldn't need a new car
Lord knows she COMPLAINS all the time about products that don't work or wrong size, or Starbucks messing up her order. I find it very hard to believe that she really had problems, we all know she would of been tagging infinity with her rant lol ( im not saying you cant have problems because you def can get a lemon.) she just complains so much I hardly doubt she wouldn't want to talk about it
the bottom line is she wanted it and she got it...the end
GGF1987
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by GGF1987 »

skippy1931 wrote: Mon May 11, 2020 6:59 pm I find that drawing or photo with the creeepy shadow of crew beyond creepy not cute not oh that is nice creepy
Me too! I guess some people like those kind of pictures but they are just weird to me.
sezzajaydee
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by sezzajaydee »

I guess the money that was promised to a charity went to the “Buy Brittani a new car fund”.
madmax84
Talker
Talker
Been thanked: 0

Unread post by madmax84 »

Did she get a Yukon Denali? Cause that shit starts at 67k...her version is probably closer to 80k
Adhbrh91
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by Adhbrh91 »

She said it is a 2016. They’re expensive cars, new or used. She said it “has good miles,” so a 2016 Denali with low miles was probably 40k - 50k. That’s a big step up from a 20k 2012 with 90k miles. Crew bought all of these things with his life and it’s sickening.
madmax84 wrote: Tue May 12, 2020 4:59 am Did she get a Yukon Denali? Cause that shit starts at 67k...her version is probably closer to 80k
sah010315
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by sah010315 »

GGF1987 wrote:
skippy1931 wrote: Mon May 11, 2020 6:59 pm I find that drawing or photo with the creeepy shadow of crew beyond creepy not cute not oh that is nice creepy
Me too! I guess some people like those kind of pictures but they are just weird to me.
I have personally lost my son, and even I think it’s really weird when people do these kind of photos. Something about it just isn’t right.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Deceased
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Deceased »

With all the car insta stories she does and all the attention she craves I don’t believe for a second she ever was on the side of the road overheated. We would know about it. She would have come in with a major rant. Nice try Britney.
I bet all that go fund me money is G O N E now and you are going to have to hustle to afford your above average life that you’ve created for yourself. Keep shilling and slinging and recording and hauling! There’s no way your husband can Fund it with his job.
Whateverlove
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Whateverlove »

MOdrama wrote: Mon May 11, 2020 6:47 pm Either she reads on here or ya’ll are SAVAGES in her DMs. She addresses everything that gets brought up here- the scooters, the backyard, the car, the size of her bump for how far along she is... EVERYTHING.

I’m still in awe of how many people on here saw this new house, new baby and new car coming. Shook.

As far as her bump goes, (I am in no way defending Brittani cause I can totally see her lying about this) but let's remember that she never had a flat stomach in the first place. She's had what 4 kids? She's got a pouch going on. Half of that bump is fat and she knows it. Keep pushing it out brittani
madmax84
Talker
Talker

Adhbrh91 wrote: Tue May 12, 2020 5:13 am She said it is a 2016. They’re expensive cars, new or used. She said it “has good miles,” so a 2016 Denali with low miles was probably 40k - 50k. That’s a big step up from a 20k 2012 with 90k miles. Crew bought all of these things with his life and it’s sickening.
So then why'd she get a 2012 last year with so many miles if she knew it didn't have a long life? It just makes more sense to buy new and keep it forever at this point. She really makes some dumb decisions.
Deesker
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Deesker »

madmax84 wrote: Tue May 12, 2020 6:11 am
Adhbrh91 wrote: Tue May 12, 2020 5:13 am She said it is a 2016. They’re expensive cars, new or used. She said it “has good miles,” so a 2016 Denali with low miles was probably 40k - 50k. That’s a big step up from a 20k 2012 with 90k miles. Crew bought all of these things with his life and it’s sickening.
So then why'd she get a 2012 last year with so many miles if she knew it didn't have a long life? It just makes more sense to buy new and keep it forever at this point. She really makes some dumb decisions.
Because she didn't have the GFM. Pretty plain and simple. Girlfriend is living it up since Crew died.
PrincessUnicorn
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by PrincessUnicorn »

Britt, if you read here, I hope you have a girl this time, so you don’t have “gender disappointment” again and the baby doesn’t get neglected like little Crew did.

Xoangelicchic
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Xoangelicchic »

madmax84 wrote:
Last year she didn’t have the money for a newer car, this year she did. It’s sick that she was crying on stories a couple months ago about paying for medical bills but also has been shopping nonstop since. Damn she bought a $4000 fridge because it is white with gold. The fuck.

madmax84
Talker
Talker

Xoangelicchic wrote: Tue May 12, 2020 7:56 am
madmax84 wrote:
Last year she didn’t have the money for a newer car, this year she did. It’s sick that she was crying on stories a couple months ago about paying for medical bills but also has been shopping nonstop since. Damn she bought a $4000 fridge because it is white with gold. The fuck.

Yeah that fridge still baffles my mind, like who really needs a $4000 fridge? It's clear she's been using this GFM money and I wish we could report it
madmax84
Talker
Talker

Xoangelicchic wrote: Tue May 12, 2020 7:56 am

Yeah that fridge still baffles my mind, like who really needs a $4000 fridge? It's clear she's been using this GFM money and I wish we could report it
Nkonst
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Nkonst »

This dumb-dumb traded a car in over brakes that needed replaced. More like... I wanted a new car and this baby and the brakes were an excuse. Get real, sister. This girl is such an idiot.

Also, why does her tongue not fit in her mouth!? I can’t STAND watching her talk. Also, I have a 2 year old and I could not imagine him scooting that fast. Scares the bejesus out of me.
HashtagBlessed
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by HashtagBlessed »

At this rate she's going to blow through the GoFundMe money real quick. New house, $50K car, $4K fridge, etc. She's spending like they reliably bring in the mid six figures every year. I'm sure her husband's income is in jeopardy right now, and who knows what marketing departments are going to be like for the rest of 2020. She's treating the donations like a windfall. I guarantee they have next to nothing in college savings for five kids.

It would have been commendable if she had asked for direct donations to a charity in his name. Instead she's always going to be that shady influencer who can't take responsibility and treated her child's passing as a money grab. Not to mention the hell those poor kids have been through losing a baby brother, moving to a new house, and preparing for another sibling in the span of 3 months. How confusing and dysfunctional. She clearly likes the attention that comes with being pregnant and having lots of kids, but I don't think she grasps the actual parenting part.
MSAfan
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by MSAfan »

It’s eerie how so many predictions here about her have come true.

I think she’s counting on the new baby girl to keep her relevant in this social media influencer lifestyle, whatever it is. And I don’t get a feel of grieving parents from her or Jeff, jmo. Maybe baby girl will win her more followers but speaking for myself, it turned me off. That and the new fancy car, home, it just seems like it’s all about money making and fancy lifestyle, not Crew.
heretolurk2010
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by heretolurk2010 »

Nicole242 wrote:So with all this speculation about gender selection, I have a couple thoughts.....this may be a dumb question, but in order to choose the gender, do you HAVE to go thru IVF Or is there another way?

I’m currently waiting to start my first IVF cycle, obviously once the fertility centers are back open. So I’m aware that with IVF you can opt to do PGS (pre genetic screening) in order to find the healthiest embryos, and also the gender of them but is she able to choose the gender of this baby WITHOUT going thru all this IVF stuff?

I ask this because a girl from high school commented on Facebook about how with her next child she will do IVF in order to have a girl. And I as someone who has no option but to do IVF, cannot comprehend how you’d want to put your body through so many medications and injections just to get a certain gender. I’m absolutely terrified of all the side effects of these things and for these women to willingly put themselves through this, just for a certain gender is crazy to me. It’s such a complete toll on your body that many people probably don’t realize.

Also if she did gender selection thru IVF uhhh then obviously this would have had to be planned. There’s a lot of appointments and planning that would have to go into this before they even did her egg retrieval.

Someone make this make sense. Is there another way to do gender selection without IVF that I just have no clue about?????
No. IVF would be the only way. And I doubt she did gender selection. It’s a lengthy process just to be able to do an IVF cycle and time wise, with everything that’s happened and her just having had a baby, It’s unlikely. Impossible? No. Highly Unlikely? Yes.

Not_Sponsored
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Not_Sponsored »

She keeps saying “nurshry” instead of ‘nursery’ on IG and it’s like nails on a chalkboard. She’s such a moron, I can’t stand it.

Return to “Brittani Boren Leach”