BritneyandCOVID: Social Distancing Who?! (Part 73)

ilovekike14
Wallflower
Wallflower
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: BritneyandCOVID: Social Distancing Who?! (Part 73)

Unread post by ilovekike14 »

WheresMyCoffee wrote: Mon May 11, 2020 5:39 pm I dint know who Kimberleighas (however the f you spell that butchered named) was but her video is interesting....this video in particular is interesting.. how "influencers" go broke trying to portray a certain image.

Yes!! Not trying to promo her all over the place, but she really exposes how horrible MLMs are. And people who already have a following (Britney) will suck so many other people into it and probably can ruin a lot more lives.

Aside from young living being an MLM, they are not good oils lol. I hope she doesn’t end up cooking with that shit or putting it all over her face or her kids faces. They can be dangerous to dogs/young kids and with baby #5, I don’t think it’s smart. Like someone else said, I hope she doesn’t end up using this to try and “cure” Nolan.
Barrx2
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Barrx2 »

Is she not uploading anymore or what’s her excuse now?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
sryjbc0918
Informer
Informer

Unread post by sryjbc0918 »

Barrx2 wrote: Tue May 12, 2020 5:00 am Is she not uploading anymore or what’s her excuse now?

RIGHT???? she should be embarrassed. Or ashamed. As soon as thet fake hit 100k on MWM she stops uploading after promising a ser schedule? Saying oh there will definitely be a B&B video.. it's just going to be switched this week! Yeah okay. It won't be talked about, she won't explain either....itll be as if she never went back on her word...again. she is a pathetic loser.
cx510
Informer
Informer

Unread post by cx510 »

Aria looks so much like Britney in the mother day post she made. Britney must love that Ean's kids all resemble her and Scarface looks like Frenk because she can pass them off all as one family especially to new viewers.
oracle51495
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by oracle51495 »

This new vlog is a new low, to be honest. Of course, Britney can't admit that she wasn't watching Scarlett or anything when Frank is talking about all of her new bruises. Britney's excuse is that "ScArLeTt is gaining speed and wanting to go fast so that's how those things happen" smh.

She fell on the fucking patio, the same area that Harlow got hurt in, stop making excuses and watch your kids instead of laying on the damn couch on your phone (9:23 in the video - and Scarlett is whining and shit wanting her attention and she's just like scrolling through insta).

And there's another part later on where she's eating and Frank is filming and she just ignores Aria for like 5 mins straight lmao, she's pathetic. I also did kind of want to hope their new patio was gonna look nice, but it's just not in my opinion. It's literally the same as before but with a fire pit extended into the corner? Maybe if they add more stuff and some lights and furniture but I bet she won't.

Ahh and lastly, when they're finally putting Scarlett's crib in Harlow's room Britney is so cold about it. "But we need OUR space and room back" and Frank is actually sad about it, like a normal parent. It's only been a year and a half or whatever and she's already tired of Scarlett clearly.
Resting_Bitch_Face
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Resting_Bitch_Face »

She couldn’t do the challenge with candy cuz she knew she would fail so she did it with make up and still failed. Then she says she can’t be trusted umm you mean you don’t know how to parent & have no control of your kids.

I would looooove to see her attempt this with Nolan’s spoiled ass.
sryjbc0918
Informer
Informer

Unread post by sryjbc0918 »

Resting_Bitch_Face wrote: Tue May 12, 2020 12:43 pm She couldn’t do the challenge with candy cuz she knew she would fail so she did it with make up and still failed. Then she says she can’t be trusted umm you mean you don’t know how to parent & have no control of your kids.

Lol of course, because harlow is branded as the trouble maker, rebellious child who gives britney the most anxiety...while nolan is just sweet, innocent, little precious nollie bear. Not to sound like an asshole, but hes always seemed like a spoiled brat to me. 🤷‍♀️
Chance18
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Chance18 »

I feel sorry for the kids! They are around Narcissistic parents! Britney and Frank only care about themselves, always flashing what they have new cars new furniture new “sponsored” toys! So annoying! They can’t even give each child 1 on 1 attention! Pure selfishness! Ean was the good one. He truly cares for his kids and does not use them as props to gain views!
Resting_Bitch_Face
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

sryjbc0918 wrote:
Resting_Bitch_Face wrote: Tue May 12, 2020 12:43 pm She couldn’t do the challenge with candy cuz she knew she would fail so she did it with make up and still failed. Then she says she can’t be trusted umm you mean you don’t know how to parent & have no control of your kids.

Lol of course, because harlow is branded as the trouble maker, rebellious child who gives britney the most anxiety...while nolan is just sweet, innocent, little precious nollie bear. Not to sound like an asshole, but hes always seemed like a spoiled brat to me. Image
He is an absolute and total brat but that’s all thanks to Britney’s shitty parenting.
CamilaCabello
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by CamilaCabello »

harlow didn’t even fuck w her makeup. she just touched the brush. she didn’t “fail” in my opinion.
Wolvesmouth101
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Wolvesmouth101 »

A few things about todays video:
#1: Poor aria looks like she wanted some of that salad. Britney shouldve asked if she wanted some or a bite at least.

#2 wtf, why are all her kids full of bruises

#3: i couldnt tell if frank genuinely gave her that vaccum or it was an add. It sounded staged tbh.

#4: he threw shade at ean when he said best mothers day gift youve ever gotten

#5: says youre welcome britney but while looking at the camera
stephdee
Talker
Talker

BritneyandCOVID: Social Distancing Who?! (Part 73)

Unread post by stephdee »

CamilaCabello wrote:harlow didn’t even fuck w her makeup. she just touched the brush. she didn’t “fail” in my opinion.
Exactly she’s a fucking piece of shit using Harlow the child she has dubbed as “the trouble maker” to do this stupid challenge. Poor Harlow barely touched her brush she didn’t mess with any of her makeup. She’s always talking shit about Harlow being bad but the one we see on her insta stories eating dirt from her plants all the time is Scarlett. I bet you she’s gonna be the one to give her more trouble than Harlow but in her eyes (because Harlow was her bandaid baby) she will always be the trouble child. I hope Harlow doesn’t grow up to be insecure and dependent on other people like her mother since she always talks bad about her.

moejoe051
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by moejoe051 »

oracle51495 wrote: Tue May 12, 2020 12:05 pm This new vlog is a new low, to be honest. Of course, Britney can't admit that she wasn't watching Scarlett or anything when Frank is talking about all of her new bruises. Britney's excuse is that "ScArLeTt is gaining speed and wanting to go fast so that's how those things happen" smh.

She fell on the fucking patio, the same area that Harlow got hurt in, stop making excuses and watch your kids instead of laying on the damn couch on your phone (9:23 in the video - and Scarlett is whining and shit wanting her attention and she's just like scrolling through insta).

And there's another part later on where she's eating and Frank is filming and she just ignores Aria for like 5 mins straight lmao, she's pathetic. I also did kind of want to hope their new patio was gonna look nice, but it's just not in my opinion. It's literally the same as before but with a fire pit extended into the corner? Maybe if they add more stuff and some lights and furniture but I bet she won't.

Ahh and lastly, when they're finally putting Scarlett's crib in Harlow's room Britney is so cold about it. "But we need OUR space and room back" and Frank is actually sad about it, like a normal parent. It's only been a year and a half or whatever and she's already tired of Scarlett clearly.
I know that this has been said before, but I’ve come to the conclusion that Britney only likes babies. I know she doesn’t know Aria anymore because she’s the “problem child” that’s probably awake and aware to her mothers bullshit. I thought it was super sweet that Frank was sad that Scarlett was moving out of their room and that it was really mean that Britney wanted tHEir OwN SPaCe when literally in Sept. there’ll be a new baby in there lol.
moejoe051
Amateur
Amateur

WHY DO THEY NEED ANOTHER VACUUM WHEN SHE HAS THE $700 ROBOT VACUUM I DON’T UNDERSTAND THESE PEOPLE AND THEIR SPENDING HABITS.
Resting_Bitch_Face
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Ok I don’t know dick about essential oils but is this bitch seriously rubbing it on Scarlett? Is that even safe for any human...especially a baby...that has severe allergies?! I’m asking because I’ve heard a lot of negative things about it from you guys on here. Damn this bitch will do anything to make those kids fall asleep, now she’s using this shit and melatonin gummies smdh. Image
blipbloop
Talker
Talker

Unread post by blipbloop »

Resting_Bitch_Face wrote:Ok I don’t know dick about essential oils but is this bitch seriously rubbing it on Scarlett? Is that even safe for any human...especially a baby...that has severe allergies?! I’m asking because I’ve heard a lot of negative things about it from you guys on here. Damn this bitch will do anything to make those kids fall asleep, now she’s using this shit and melatonin gummies smdh. Image
No. Essential oil use is very risky for children under 2, and many even recommend waiting until age 6.

I diffuse EOs for relaxation, but I will ONLY do it once my daughter (who is 3) goes to sleep, as it’s recommended that you let a room clear for at least 30 min after diffusing in order for it to be safe for kids again.

And applying it topically like that is likely even worse.

WheresMyCoffee
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by WheresMyCoffee »

Resting_Bitch_Face wrote: Tue May 12, 2020 5:11 pm Ok I don’t know dick about essential oils but is this bitch seriously rubbing it on Scarlett? Is that even safe for any human...especially a baby...that has severe allergies?! I’m asking because I’ve heard a lot of negative things about it from you guys on here. Damn this bitch will do anything to make those kids fall asleep, now she’s using this shit and melatonin gummies smdh. Image
You are not supposed to put oils on kids, they need to be extrememly diluted and even then there is a huge list of whats safe and what is not and also, with Scarletts allergies that should be a big concern. I have no idea what oils she is using on the baby, if they are the kids line or not but she';s an idiot. She started an oil page before she even got her starter kit. She is jumping into something before she even has any facts.....
hellodolly_
Informer
Informer

Unread post by hellodolly_ »

How can you just rub shit on your ONE YEAR OLD'S skin without any research.... without asking their pediatrician if it's ok..... omfg.....
moejoe051
Amateur
Amateur

hellodolly_ wrote: Tue May 12, 2020 5:43 pm How can you just rub shit on your ONE YEAR OLD'S skin without any research.... without asking their pediatrician if it's ok..... omfg.....
Your one year old that has has SEVERE allergic reactions and has a prescribed epi pen. I just can’t believe she doesn’t research this stuff. I’m hoping that it was fake to trick her dumb cult subscribers into buying into her MLM and her not actually being stupid enough to rub essential oils on her one year old baby.
hellodolly_
Informer
Informer

Unread post by hellodolly_ »

moejoe051 wrote: Tue May 12, 2020 5:53 pm
hellodolly_ wrote: Tue May 12, 2020 5:43 pm How can you just rub shit on your ONE YEAR OLD'S skin without any research.... without asking their pediatrician if it's ok..... omfg.....
Your one year old that has has SEVERE allergic reactions and has a prescribed epi pen. I just can’t believe she doesn’t research this stuff. I’m hoping that it was fake to trick her dumb cult subscribers into buying into her MLM and her not actually being stupid enough to rub essential oils on her one year old baby.
Not fake.. she also made an embarrassing, fake ass post on her "botantical" Instagram. The comments are..... yikes. :?

Return to “Britneyandbaby”