Ellie & Jared: Righteous Ellie wants designer baby! | Part #126

Bundy
Gossiper
Gossiper
Has thanked: 0

Re: Ellie & Jared: Righteous Ellie wants designer baby! | Part #126

Unread post by Bundy »

gopedjane wrote:Maybe Ellie could have given hers to the kids for dinner since she took a single small soft taco and just smeared it around.

[IMG]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/202005 ... c3ec8e.jpg[/IMG]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
The whole Griffiths family know how she is with food, we’ve discussed the pushing food around here before. It’s disordered eating and she’s either completely naive or she knows exactly what she is doing and is begging for attention.
[IMG]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/202005 ... 76d07c.jpg[/IMG]

gopedjane
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by gopedjane »

Bundy wrote:
gopedjane wrote:Maybe Ellie could have given hers to the kids for dinner since she took a single small soft taco and just smeared it around.

The whole Griffiths family know how she is with food, we’ve discussed the pushing food around here before. It’s disordered eating and she’s either completely naive or she knows exactly what she is doing and is begging for attention.

This is where there is absolutely no excuse for turning a blind eye and saying that all less than you are gorgeous feedback is hate talk. They would have come across this feedback numerous times but still like to tease Ellie like she is being cute and pretend it’s normal. That’s not a messy plate, it’s 90% of the food torn apart and smeared around. It’s a small portion to begin with.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
pineberry
Informer
Informer
Been thanked: 0

Unread post by pineberry »

I’m not up to date on these people as their videos have been unbearable for a long time, but are they ACTUALLY trying to conceive atm? Like they’ve actually confirmed that??? :?
lmmomSD
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by lmmomSD »

Bundy wrote:

They even have a thread somewhere where they post pictures of her plates with the food pushed around and laugh at it! They shared it once before, and just thought it was hilarious. I think it's called "Dammit, Ellie!" or something like that. We talked about it here, and how it was such a red flag, and her family just treats it like a cute quirk.

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

gopedjane
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

pineberry wrote:I’m not up to date on these people as their videos have been unbearable for a long time, but are they ACTUALLY trying to conceive atm? Like they’ve actually confirmed that??? :?
Yes they have on a number occasions.

lmmomSD
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by lmmomSD »

pineberry wrote:I’m not up to date on these people as their videos have been unbearable for a long time, but are they ACTUALLY trying to conceive atm? Like they’ve actually confirmed that??? :?
Yep. Ellie posted about taking a pregnancy test that she "just knew" was going to be positive, and it wasn't, and that was the start of a bad day. Image

pineberry
Informer
Informer

Unread post by pineberry »

Oh my GOD! With as many issues as she has (which has been well and intelligently covered in the last few pages of this thread, I swear some of us should have degrees in analyzing & assessing people and/or being Youtuber's personal coaches, for real!) I truly hope she won't conceive... She should get her mental as well as physical health in check first.

Wonder if they're trying for a girl this time
Ducklings4
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Ducklings4 »

Can someone list all of the health issues Ellie has? Just want to see the whole amount in one place.
lmmomSD
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by lmmomSD »

Ducklings4 wrote:Can someone list all of the health issues Ellie has? Just want to see the whole amount in one place.
Actual health issues, or just the ones she claims?

Parktown
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Parktown »

Ducklings4 wrote: Thu May 14, 2020 10:40 am Can someone list all of the health issues Ellie has? Just want to see the whole amount in one place.
According to Ellie she suffers from all the ailments under the sun and even some made up ones too!
Her eyes inside and out,back, hands,toes, skin,head,private area, breath,
womb, bones, hormonal,eating, anxiety, depression everything beginning with P ....etc and by her own admission they all disappear on a beach.
Basically everything bothers her away from a beach.
Happy+Charlie
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Happy+Charlie »

Parktown wrote: Thu May 14, 2020 12:31 pm
Ducklings4 wrote: Thu May 14, 2020 10:40 am Can someone list all of the health issues Ellie has? Just want to see the whole amount in one place.
According to Ellie she suffers from all the ailments under the sun and even some made up ones too!
womb, bones, hormonal,eating, anxiety, depression everything beginning with P ....etc and by her own admission they all disappear on a beach.
they also disappear when she is away from her children.
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by 131618 »

Ducklings4 wrote:Can someone list all of the health issues Ellie has? Just want to see the whole amount in one place.
What I can remember....
Thyroid issues
PCOS
Anxiety
Potential tumor or something that makes her eyes tired
Chronic neck problems she needs adjustments for

All I believe is that she has thyroid issues and needs glasses, obviously an eating disorder imo...but thats about it lol

Ducklings4
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Happy+Charlie wrote:
Wow! Now add that to what we suspects she has, she is one messed up women who is the mother of three!
Ducklings4
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Happy+Charlie wrote:
Happy+Charlie wrote:
Wow! Now add that to what we suspects she has, she is one messed up women who is the mother of three!
ba1006
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by ba1006 »

pineberry wrote: Thu May 14, 2020 6:44 am I’m not up to date on these people as their videos have been unbearable for a long time, but are they ACTUALLY trying to conceive atm? Like they’ve actually confirmed that??? :?
Yes, they are. We're hoping for twin boys - lol
lmmomSD
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by lmmomSD »

Don't forget infertility.. Even though she has 3 kids under 6 and only one was conceived on meds.
Didn't she claim to have some vitamin deficiency too (what a shock considering the healthy well-rounded diet she eats-- sarcasm). Wasn't she going to some expensive online doctor who had her taking supplements?
And the mean doctors just tell her she needs to eat. They obviously don't understand her suffering.
She has a lot of vague symptoms that could actually be something, like fibromyalgia. Or she could be somaticizing. Obviously, I can't diagnose. I'm not a medical doctor and I haven't examined her. But so many of her symptoms are subjective and vague. Except for the weight loss, sallow skin, and whatever lab values she has, so much is how she _feels_. And that seems to change day to day and based on whether she has whatever latest "I have to have it" thing she is focused on, and where she is, and whether or not the kids are there.

PumpkinHead
Talker
Talker

Unread post by PumpkinHead »

Ellie's insta story says made 1 week worth of ig stories for Bollie, and it only took her 2 hours. This woman drives me mad! She always tries to act like she works constantly and it's so difficult, while simultaneously bragging about how little she works??
gopedjane
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

PumpkinHead wrote:Ellie's insta story says made 1 week worth of ig stories for Bollie, and it only took her 2 hours. This woman drives me mad! She always tries to act like she works constantly and it's so difficult, while simultaneously bragging about how little she works??
She didn’t make them, she just planned them. You could see a couple squares thats said, “review” 2 hours of quality work right there. To be honest they have a limited amount of content to keep sharing. I would find it tough to be creative enough to make the same audience interested in buying their existing stock. Especially with what it is.

Catface2
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by Catface2 »

God..what has she done to her hair? It’s so over processed it looks stringy and see through.
Liz_444
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by Liz_444 »

So half the vlog is washing the dog. No wonder their views are beyond dismal....nobody wants to watch such boring footage. They are sooo lazy!

Oh, and am I the only one that finds it truly gross to wash your dog in your kitchen sink????

Return to “Ellie and Jared”