Brittani Boren Leach: Part Six

GardenGnome
Amateur
Amateur
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Brittani Boren Leach: Part Six

Unread post by GardenGnome »

Lillouiepooie wrote: Thu May 14, 2020 2:08 pm Anyone else find it strange how she put step mom of one in her bio when I’m more than positive Jeff has an older son. It’s so weird how they act like the older son doesn’t even exist. I would be so hurt if my dad was off playing family with some lady and had a bajillion and one kids, but I wasn’t included. They really need to quit reproducing. They have more than enough kids and can barley handle all of the kids they have now Image

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
The older son is not Jeff's biological child, it's his ex wifes son but Jeff is still in his life & he's and not much younger than Brittani. He's in his early 20's. She's mentioned him babysitting for them.
Lillouiepooie
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by Lillouiepooie »

GardenGnome wrote:
Lillouiepooie wrote: Thu May 14, 2020 2:08 pm Anyone else find it strange how she put step mom of one in her bio when I’m more than positive Jeff has an older son. It’s so weird how they act like the older son doesn’t even exist. I would be so hurt if my dad was off playing family with some lady and had a bajillion and one kids, but I wasn’t included. They really need to quit reproducing. They have more than enough kids and can barley handle all of the kids they have now Image

The older son is not Jeff's biological child, it's his ex wifes son but Jeff is still in his life & he's and not much younger than Brittani. He's in his early 20's. She's mentioned him babysitting for them.
GardenGnome wrote:

Ahh gotcha! I didn’t know that, but you learn something new everyday. Should of looked into it more before making assumptions.

Sunshineee9
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Sunshineee9 »

heretolurk2010 wrote: Tue May 12, 2020 12:22 pm
Nicole242 wrote:So with all this speculation about gender selection, I have a couple thoughts.....this may be a dumb question, but in order to choose the gender, do you HAVE to go thru IVF Or is there another way?

I’m currently waiting to start my first IVF cycle, obviously once the fertility centers are back open. So I’m aware that with IVF you can opt to do PGS (pre genetic screening) in order to find the healthiest embryos, and also the gender of them but is she able to choose the gender of this baby WITHOUT going thru all this IVF stuff?

I ask this because a girl from high school commented on Facebook about how with her next child she will do IVF in order to have a girl. And I as someone who has no option but to do IVF, cannot comprehend how you’d want to put your body through so many medications and injections just to get a certain gender. I’m absolutely terrified of all the side effects of these things and for these women to willingly put themselves through this, just for a certain gender is crazy to me. It’s such a complete toll on your body that many people probably don’t realize.

Also if she did gender selection thru IVF uhhh then obviously this would have had to be planned. There’s a lot of appointments and planning that would have to go into this before they even did her egg retrieval.

Someone make this make sense. Is there another way to do gender selection without IVF that I just have no clue about?????
No. IVF would be the only way. And I doubt she did gender selection. It’s a lengthy process just to be able to do an IVF cycle and time wise, with everything that’s happened and her just having had a baby, It’s unlikely. Impossible? No. Highly Unlikely? Yes.

That's not true. They can sperm wash for genders for IUI. It's not 100% accurate but it does increase the odds quite a bit.
Justheretogossip
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Justheretogossip »

Keep giving all the “haters” your attention B 😂
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
justmakemehappy
Talker
Talker

Unread post by justmakemehappy »

Adhbrh91 wrote: Thu May 14, 2020 11:28 am She 100% knows it’s a girl. I followed her before she got “FaMoUs” and we were pregnant at the same time. Crew and my baby are 2 days apart. She was asking about the Sneak Peek test when she first got pregnant with Crew so there’s no doubt in my mind she found out as soon as she could (9 weeks.) She’s just dragging out the announcement and then we she starts loosing followers again, she’ll reveal the gender.
My baby girl is three days younger than crew, sept 17th!! When was yours born? And yes I totally had the 9 week blood test done! Ha
Commonlove
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Commonlove »

GardenGnome wrote: Thu May 14, 2020 2:21 pm

I'm curious. How old is Jeff and his ex-wife?

I think she got pregnant way too soon. It is not a new baby's job to bring her mother joy during such a hard time. That's not healthy at all. It's good to have positive things in your life, but a new baby can't be a solution. They already have so many kids and they should be focusing on them and their own mental health instead of making new babies. They didn't give themselves or the kids enough time to grieve. She's just having a new baby to distract her from feeling anything. This all will probably hit her later so hard.

Also I think she definitely wouldn't have a new baby so soon, if Crew was still here. That's 100% replacement baby which is sad. It would help them all in the long run if they could face all the negative feelings and adapt in this new situation as a family that has lost a child. Now it's just changes after changes and no one has time to think or feel anything.
speaktruth2
Informer
Informer

Unread post by speaktruth2 »

Staining boards without gloves while pregnant?? Girl, where are your gloves?!! There are so many toxins in stains and paints, it does go into your blood stream and affects baby's health. What will it take for her to CARE?

Those black and white tiles are dizzying! :shock:
Deesker
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Deesker »

blairpaige96 wrote: Thu May 14, 2020 12:06 pm I’m about to be hated here but oh well. You people criticize her when she goes through a period of not posting about Crew and say she clearly doesn’t care about him. Then when she does post about him she’s “exploiting” his death for money. I love my fair share of gossip and talking crap but coming on here and bashing a woman for how she’s choosing to deal with her son’s death is so incredibly pathetic. Making jokes, making accusations, it’s truly sick. I am incredibly happy for her new pregnancy and I hope it brings her some kind of joy in this horribly dark time.
Oh please. She's calculated everything for views. Quit drinking the Brittani Kool-Aid.
madmax84
Talker
Talker

Unread post by madmax84 »

Deesker wrote: Fri May 15, 2020 6:45 am
blairpaige96 wrote: Thu May 14, 2020 12:06 pm I’m about to be hated here but oh well. You people criticize her when she goes through a period of not posting about Crew and say she clearly doesn’t care about him. Then when she does post about him she’s “exploiting” his death for money. I love my fair share of gossip and talking crap but coming on here and bashing a woman for how she’s choosing to deal with her son’s death is so incredibly pathetic. Making jokes, making accusations, it’s truly sick. I am incredibly happy for her new pregnancy and I hope it brings her some kind of joy in this horribly dark time.
Oh please. She's calculated everything for views. Quit drinking the Brittani Kool-Aid.
She announced so early because she saw how much she was losing followers each day. Now that she announced, she has steadily gained. It was allll for the gram.
KSGirl4Ever
Talker
Talker

Unread post by KSGirl4Ever »

Snarkybetch23 wrote: Thu May 14, 2020 12:50 pm If this baby were a boy, we’d know about it by now. She’s waiting for some big elaborate show to announce that “Crew sent the boys a sister”....i have a feeling Sydney will be pushed to the back burner.

That poor girl is always on the back burner. Brittani treats her like a stranger and only just recently updated her IG bio to include being a stepmom. It drives me batty that Brittani says she has no girls and yet she has a girl living with her who adores Brittani and Brittani just treats her like dirt. I do understand that it's not her biological child but my goodness, maybe be a little nicer.
Deceased
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Deceased »

Anyone else watching her stories hoping her extensions would swipe up that stain?! 😂 girl tie your hair back and yeah wear some gloves while you’re at it. Maybe a respirator?! 🤷🏼‍♀️
psychmom
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by psychmom »

How old is Brittani's oldest biological child? It struck me how she's not even 30 yet and is on baby #5. When did she start having kids? Has her body ever had enough time to recover from any of her pregnancies before she gets pregnant again?
GardenGnome
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by GardenGnome »

psychmom wrote: Fri May 15, 2020 9:28 am How old is Brittani's oldest biological child? It struck me how she's not even 30 yet and is on baby #5. When did she start having kids? Has her body ever had enough time to recover from any of her pregnancies before she gets pregnant again?
Carter turned 7 a couple months ago, so I think she was 22 when he was born
madmax84
Talker
Talker

Unread post by madmax84 »

psychmom wrote: Fri May 15, 2020 9:28 am How old is Brittani's oldest biological child? It struck me how she's not even 30 yet and is on baby #5. When did she start having kids? Has her body ever had enough time to recover from any of her pregnancies before she gets pregnant again?
I think Carter is 7, he's in first grade so she would have been 22 when she had him
TeacherWife333
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by TeacherWife333 »

It's so crazy how quickly she produces these kids, and it's kind of sad how fast she got pregnant after crew's death. There is no way she has processed the grief of losing him, and I definitely think that the siblings haven't processed losing him. And I remember her saying when she had the positive pregnancy test with Crew, she said that that is her last time having a baby... it's so crazy. She lost crew end of December, grieved for all of January, and then jumped right into conceiving another baby in February.... eesh
lmmomSD
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by lmmomSD »

madmax84 wrote:
I think Carter is 7, he's in first grade so she would have been 22 when she had him
So she's 29 and married to a man old enough to have a son in his 20's? Not that there is anything _wrong_ with that-- it's just surprising.

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

mssqueen233
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by mssqueen233 »

Question is are they going to put all these kids through college I highly doubt it????? keep popping these kids out Brittani loose cannon

Joeyp81
Wallflower
Wallflower

Unread post by Joeyp81 »

As a mum of not 1 but 2 transplanted kids, I think what she did with Crew was amazing and cant thank her enough. Without selfless people like her and her husband my kids wouldnt be here! I think he totally deserved the walk the did when wheeling him to theatre and in a way I dont blame her for posting it, she should be extremely proud that her son saved many peoples lives , and something good came out of something so dam sh*t !!
fossilfinger
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by fossilfinger »

lmmomSD wrote: Fri May 15, 2020 10:46 am
madmax84 wrote:
So she's 29 and married to a man old enough to have a son in his 20's? Not that there is anything _wrong_ with that-- it's just surprising.

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk
If it's his ex-wife's son, she may be older than he is. A person of any age can have a 20-year-old stepson. They just might be close in age to that stepson. :D
skippy1931
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by skippy1931 »

isn't car max the place that the cars are marked up crazy high why go there instead of a dealership

Return to “Brittani Boren Leach”