ShowcaseKeren - pregnancy tricks and "workout" shticks | KKandBabyJ | Part 75

Terelynne
Gossiper
Gossiper
Has thanked: 0

Re: ShowcaseKeren - pregnancy tricks and "workout" shticks | KKandBabyJ | Part 75

Unread post by Terelynne »

I love the comments she shared on her insta story!! I’m glad people are calling her out. She’s an idiot and knows nothing about anything. She just wants attention from her minions!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
dramamamas
Amateur
Amateur
Been thanked: 0

Re: ShowcaseKeren - pregnancy tricks and "workout" shticks | KKandBabyJ | Part 75

Unread post by dramamamas »

Terelynne wrote:I love the comments she shared on her insta story!! I’m glad people are calling her out. She’s an idiot and knows nothing about anything. She just wants attention from her minions!

Can you, or someone post the screenshots here. I don't want to go to her profile and watch her stories.

Sent from my Moto E (4) Plus using Tapatalk

Redcar2019
Gossiper
Gossiper

Re: ShowcaseKeren - pregnancy tricks and

Unread post by Redcar2019 »

chloe6124 wrote: Thu May 14, 2020 7:48 pm
mahamilton wrote:Khoa said "alot of you guys told me to watch out for....parvo?"

ok SORRY but the fact you had to get that knowledge from subscribers is really sad. Meanwhile, they're taking her to the tennis park and Khoa's mom's house.
The tennis court if kept on the hard service is ok. His moms house is ok too. Just not a dog park or a pet store. Just not where strange dogs frequent. I hope the vet gave them heartworm for her. I hate that she couldnt go in so the vet could explain all the stuff to her face.

I am impressed with Khoas training videos on IG. He actually doing a good job.

You think they picked the dog up and carried her to the tennis court then set her down? Not a chance. They walked her around the park. Plus if other people had their dogs on the tennis court parvo can 100% survive on that as well. If his moms dog is vaccinated then I agree that’s fine but other than that they don’t need to be toting the dog around place to place. Especially because German shepherds are one of the most susceptible breeds. I don’t care what they do, it’s their dog but they annoy the hell out of me sharing false info to make it seem like they are well informed like “she’s fine she’s had her parvo shot” when that’s not the case
luci417
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by luci417 »

Here_2_talk wrote: Thu May 14, 2020 3:10 pm Anyone else noticed Sutton’s lack of speech? He’s what, 20months?!

I keep thinking Sutton is barely one from how he acts. I was shocked when you pointed out he's almost TWO - I only watch occasionally but I don't think I've ever heard him speak or do anything but grunt - you can hardly shut most kids up at that age.
"This is the most ghetto shit I've ever seen in my life."
Rihanna
ALittleStitious
Informer
Informer

Unread post by ALittleStitious »

luci417 wrote: Fri May 15, 2020 7:31 am
Here_2_talk wrote: Thu May 14, 2020 3:10 pm Anyone else noticed Sutton’s lack of speech? He’s what, 20months?!

I keep thinking Sutton is barely one from how he acts. I was shocked when you pointed out he's almost TWO - I only watch occasionally but I don't think I've ever heard him speak or do anything but grunt - you can hardly shut most kids up at that age.
Omg right? I was just thinking this the other day. HOW is he almost two?! He acts like he's barely one. The amount that they stunt their children is so sad. He sleeps more than mine did when they were like, 6 months. At that age, (like you said) he should be up and running around and chatting and being expressive and playing with his brothers. It's sad how utterly terrible they are at raising kids.
Layla23
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Layla23 »

Lol. It's not a reflex now Keren. You don't look at your Child and suddenly turn into talking to it like it's a dog because you've had a dog for a week.
Redcar2019
Gossiper
Gossiper

luci417 wrote: Fri May 15, 2020 7:31 am

I also notice that he rarely looks at the person he’s talking to. Not sure if that’s due to his eyes or what. Most kids I’ve been around his age look at you most of the time when asking for something whereas he seems to always be looking into the distance repeating what he needs over and over. I’ve also rarely (if ever) heard him string multiple words together to form a short sentence. It’s always “puppy puppy” or “up up”. It’s great Khoa trying to make his dog smart and teach her but what about his kids
Sunshineee9
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Sunshineee9 »

Lol she just responded to someone on Instagram that she doesn't give the puppy toys because she doesn't want her to steal the raccoons. This dog is going to destroy their house soon enough. She needs stimulation. Can't entertain a dog with an iPad.
chloe6124
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by chloe6124 »

Sunshineee9 wrote:Lol she just responded to someone on Instagram that she doesn't give the puppy toys because she doesn't want her to steal the raccoons. This dog is going to destroy their house soon enough. She needs stimulation. Can't entertain a dog with an iPad.
She said stuffed toys. My dog still tears them up at five if we aren’t watching her. The puppy needs some Nyla bones or some dog wood sticks. Those mimick a real stick but are for dogs.

Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by 082496 »

Anyone remember that vlog from a long ass time ago where someone’s dog went over and she was like deathly afraid of it and made this huge scene? Now all of the sudden she’s like in love with dogs and gets one that’s going to grow up to be HUGE?
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by newbie »

Sunshineee9 wrote: Fri May 15, 2020 11:07 am Lol she just responded to someone on Instagram that she doesn't give the puppy toys because she doesn't want her to steal the raccoons. This dog is going to destroy their house soon enough. She needs stimulation. Can't entertain a dog with an iPad.
Krusty will be feeding her PediaSure soon because she's too f^#%! lazy!
Redcar2019
Gossiper
Gossiper

Sunshineee9 wrote: Fri May 15, 2020 11:07 am Lol she just responded to someone on Instagram that she doesn't give the puppy toys because she doesn't want her to steal the raccoons. This dog is going to destroy their house soon enough. She needs stimulation. Can't entertain a dog with an iPad.
But they gave her scrunchies and socks in the beginning?? Also I guess the dog can’t have tennis balls either because she might steal Khoas tennis balls 🙄 my dog has plenty of toys and when he’s at my parents house, who have stuffed animals everywhere for my niece, he knows not to take those because they aren’t his. If you teach the dog whats hers and what isn’t it won’t be a problem.
zelda2011
Informer
Informer

Unread post by zelda2011 »

German shepherds are not good first time dogs, they require a lot of work. But good for them if they manage to give her a good life. But not giving her toys? Teach her what is for her and what isn’t. Don’t be lazy...
Geo7
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Geo7 »

Not sure how to post images, but someone commented on her insta post about the hate she’s getting saying how keren should ignore it and sit on her ‘self paid lounge chair, on her self paid lake and drink your self paid cocktail’ and keren replied saying she loved her. She’s honestly such a fruit loop for believing she’s worked hard to get to where she is. It makes it worse knowing she genuinely believes that the money she’s made from getting khoa to edit videos of their plain life is well deserved. They were fortunate enough to start up YouTube when it was up and coming and easier to get into. Had they have started now when every Tom, dick, and Harry is doing it, they wouldn’t stand a chance
WTF
Talker
Talker

Unread post by WTF »

Redcar2019 wrote: Fri May 15, 2020 1:49 pm
But they gave her scrunchies and socks in the beginning?? Also I guess the dog can’t have tennis balls either because she might steal Khoas tennis balls 🙄 my dog has plenty of toys and when he’s at my parents house, who have stuffed animals everywhere for my niece, he knows not to take those because they aren’t his. If you teach the dog whats hers and what isn’t it won’t be a problem.
What is the basket in the cage for ?.. fill it with DOG toys and teach the dog and KIDS who they are for, not hard.
Redcar2019
Gossiper
Gossiper

WTF wrote: Fri May 15, 2020 3:14 pm
Redcar2019 wrote: Fri May 15, 2020 1:49 pm
What is the basket in the cage for ?.. fill it with DOG toys and teach the dog and KIDS who they are for, not hard.
Exactly! And come hurricane season when they can’t do long walks how do they expect the dog to entertain herself? But these are also the people who buy each of the kids the same toy instead of teaching them to share so clearly teaching the dog what is hers and what isn’t is too complicated of a task 🙄
ALittleStitious
Informer
Informer

Unread post by ALittleStitious »

Geo7 wrote: Fri May 15, 2020 2:43 pm Not sure how to post images, but someone commented on her insta post about the hate she’s getting saying how keren should ignore it and sit on her ‘self paid lounge chair, on her self paid lake and drink your self paid cocktail’ and keren replied saying she loved her. She’s honestly such a fruit loop for believing she’s worked hard to get to where she is. It makes it worse knowing she genuinely believes that the money she’s made from getting khoa to edit videos of their plain life is well deserved. They were fortunate enough to start up YouTube when it was up and coming and easier to get into. Had they have started now when every Tom, dick, and Harry is doing it, they wouldn’t stand a chance
Don't forget their luck of latching on to okbaby at the right time, too. Nothing like a nice, genuine "YouTube friendship" to boost your numbers!
telle0x
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by telle0x »

^^ right?! I can’t STAND their sanctimonious “we worked so hard” schtick. It implies that anyone else who isn’t wealthy just isn’t working hard enough. There are plenty of people working from 6am-9pm dailiy without a break raising their kids, cleaning their homes, as well as working a paid job (or not) that will never be wealthy, and KK will never work that hard. Maybe when they lose their YT income and the bank account eventually drains, then they will have to know hard work again, and see that it doesn’t equate to wealth

Frenchlurker
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Frenchlurker »

Layla23 wrote: Fri May 15, 2020 9:01 am Image

Lol. It's not a reflex now Keren. You don't look at your Child and suddenly turn into talking to it like it's a dog because you've had a dog for a week.
Specially since they use "she" for the dog... her excuse makes no sense
Sunshineee9
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Sunshineee9 »

And she wonders why people are worried about her children
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Return to “KKandBabyJ”