Brittani Boren Leach: Part Six

skippy1931
Super Moddie
Super Moddie
Has thanked: 0

Re: Brittani Boren Leach: Part Six

Unread post by skippy1931 »

and here we go why is she just doing this now she already announced it . she had to make sure she said she delivers early so maybe november due date 12/1 now she is struggling with having a baby on her favorite holiday hand picked by crew she makes me want to puke . also had to make sure she talked about the haters and how everyone else is wrong not her. she isn't going to be able to sleep or put the baby down really maybe you should have done that with crew and it was all in gods hand that she got pregnant that quickly
mssqueen233
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by mssqueen233 »

I can’t believe she’s knocked up again please get your fricken tubes tied you have enough effin kids..

She’s 11 weeks like big effin deal.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
JellyBean55
Amateur
Amateur
Been thanked: 0

Unread post by JellyBean55 »

mssqueen233 wrote: Fri May 15, 2020 3:35 pm I can’t believe she’s knocked up again please get your fricken tubes tied you have enough effin kids..

She’s 11 weeks like big effin deal.

And there it is guys...the YouTube announcement!! And she literally says this baby is hand picked by Crew🙄 No bitch this baby was made because you had sex! Point blank period!! She needs to knock this damn nonsense off. Getting clicks and views off the back of her dead child. SHAME ON YOU BRITT!!!!😡🖕
jlynnxo
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by jlynnxo »

Of course her pregnancy announcement vlog is sponsored. :?
volley81007
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by volley81007 »

Doesn’t she know it’s not safe to put in ear buds while in the car while driving? Anything for sponsors though, right?

volley81007
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by volley81007 »

Doesn’t she know it’s not safe to put in ear buds in the car while driving? Anything for sponsors though, right?

JellyBean55
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by JellyBean55 »

jlynnxo wrote: Fri May 15, 2020 4:42 pm Of course her pregnancy announcement vlog is sponsored. :?
Of course she's gotta make that money off kids, regardless if they're even born yet🙄
littlebit
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by littlebit »

Extremely telling too again how she was talking about how Christmas was HER favorite time of year and then Crew passed away.... only thinking of her damn self all the time. She’s thinking about how it’s changed for her, not grieving her lost child..

MOdrama
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by MOdrama »

I’m three minutes into this vlog and Brittani sounds like she’s about to pass out making strawberry milk. It’s beyond the vocal fry...She sounds so tired and annoyed with her kids. The tone she uses when they ask a question... she’s all happiness and light when she talks to the camera but sounds like she can’t be bothered with her kids. I can’t believe I never saw how fake she was.

Yea. Have more kids. That outta do it.

Joeyp81
Wallflower
Wallflower

Unread post by Joeyp81 »

Can I just say unless you've been in the situation where you have lost a child you have no idea how you would 'deal' with the grief . Sadly I know many many parents who have lost a child and they have all dealt with it in a totally different way ❤
rainymermaid
Wallflower
Wallflower

Unread post by rainymermaid »

Almost $400 new Nespresso machine in her new youtube video. Wonder just how much GFM she got. She must have gotten money from the publicity of Crew’s death as well.
Salamisammich
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by Salamisammich »

Omg seriously the way she was in this vlog she sounds and seems like she’s drugged out of her mind... when she was filling up that pool she looked like she was going to fall asleep

Dark Ash
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Dark Ash »

her boys are such whiney little things, but cute. Probably because she ignores them most of the day and appeases them by giving them what they cry for so they will just buzz off. Like the Corn dogs for breakfast, WTF? and at 10:45am?

She didn't know how to structure this video....but she does a sponsorship!

its illegal and dangerous to use AirPods/earphones of any type!!

She is soooo NOT ATTRACTIVE, like ewwww! I giggle when her husband calls her hot, lmfao...Her hair is an awful cheap looking mess of bad (and way too long) extensions, her eyes are set close together way back and not a pretty color. And her body is pretty bad for a woman in her 20s who should be running around after her kids. Her shoulders are broad and like a linebackers shoulders, yikes!

Last, THAT VOICE!!!! She whines and has constant pill voice/vocal fry! No wonder her boys whine as well! Hope they never get into her pill supply considering she is fucked up all day long! :?
Deesker
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Deesker »

Joeyp81 wrote: Sat May 16, 2020 2:40 am Can I just say unless you've been in the situation where you have lost a child you have no idea how you would 'deal' with the grief . Sadly I know many many parents who have lost a child and they have all dealt with it in a totally different way ❤
Sadly, Brittani is not a normal person. She has an agenda. We all know that. She is on IG 24/7, posting boring shit about her house, her kids, etc. That's more important to her than being an actual parent who is present with her kids. She never grieved her baby's death. She went on to buy a new house, new car, new furniture, new refrigerator, etc. Se's a loser. A total loser as a mother and a human being.
Deesker
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Deesker »

Dark Ash wrote: Sat May 16, 2020 6:51 am her boys are such whiney little things, but cute. Probably because she ignores them most of the day and appeases them by giving them what they cry for so they will just buzz off. Like the Corn dogs for breakfast, WTF? and at 10:45am?

She didn't know how to structure this video....but she does a sponsorship!

its illegal and dangerous to use AirPods/earphones of any type!!

She is soooo NOT ATTRACTIVE, like ewwww! I giggle when her husband calls her hot, lmfao...Her hair is an awful cheap looking mess of bad (and way too long) extensions, her eyes are set close together way back and not a pretty color. And her body is pretty bad for a woman in her 20s who should be running around after her kids. Her shoulders are broad and like a linebackers shoulders, yikes!

Last, THAT VOICE!!!! She whines and has constant pill voice/vocal fry! No wonder her boys whine as well! Hope they never get into her pill supply considering she is fucked up all day long! :?
Her husband is a loser. Of course he's going to say she's hot. That's the best HE can do. Look at him. Total Meat Loaf. Yes. I noticed her shoulders. She is not attractive at all. For whatever reason, she thinks the extensions are cool. They are the worst I have ever seen. Just grow your damn hair out, Brittani! She's a horrible parent. Just the worst.
blairpaige96
Wallflower
Wallflower

Unread post by blairpaige96 »

Deesker wrote: Fri May 15, 2020 6:45 am
blairpaige96 wrote: Thu May 14, 2020 12:06 pm I’m about to be hated here but oh well. You people criticize her when she goes through a period of not posting about Crew and say she clearly doesn’t care about him. Then when she does post about him she’s “exploiting” his death for money. I love my fair share of gossip and talking crap but coming on here and bashing a woman for how she’s choosing to deal with her son’s death is so incredibly pathetic. Making jokes, making accusations, it’s truly sick. I am incredibly happy for her new pregnancy and I hope it brings her some kind of joy in this horribly dark time.
Oh please. She's calculated everything for views. Quit drinking the Brittani Kool-Aid.
I’ve never been a fan. I used to browse the gossip on her before she lost her son, then when her son passed the accusations and gossip became absolutely disgusting. I’m not one of those dumb influencer stans who doesn’t see through obvious BS. I’m not a fan of mom or family influencers who pop our kids every 2 seconds in general.

Would I have gotten pregnant so soon after losing a child? I don’t think so, I don’t know because i’ve never been in those shoes so it’s impossible to say. Would I have 5 children? Hell no. Would I post sponsored content after losing my child if I were an influencer? Yes, because that’s my job and how I earn money. The need for money doesn’t stop after a horrible loss. There are still bills to pay.

The good thing is those choices would be MY LIFE. Just like it’s her life that does not affect any of you in ANY way. I don’t care what anyone says you have to be so miserable and sick to say some of things said about her on this site after the loss of her son... Absolutely SICK. I truly hope that whatever it is making some of you so miserable gets better in your life.
Snarkybetch23
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Snarkybetch23 »

blairpaige96 wrote:
Deesker wrote: Fri May 15, 2020 6:45 am
blairpaige96 wrote: Thu May 14, 2020 12:06 pm I’m about to be hated here but oh well. You people criticize her when she goes through a period of not posting about Crew and say she clearly doesn’t care about him. Then when she does post about him she’s “exploiting” his death for money. I love my fair share of gossip and talking crap but coming on here and bashing a woman for how she’s choosing to deal with her son’s death is so incredibly pathetic. Making jokes, making accusations, it’s truly sick. I am incredibly happy for her new pregnancy and I hope it brings her some kind of joy in this horribly dark time.
Oh please. She's calculated everything for views. Quit drinking the Brittani Kool-Aid.
I’ve never been a fan. I used to browse the gossip on her before she lost her son, then when her son passed the accusations and gossip became absolutely disgusting. I’m not one of those dumb influencer stans who doesn’t see through obvious BS. I’m not a fan of mom or family influencers who pop our kids every 2 seconds in general.

Would I have gotten pregnant so soon after losing a child? I don’t think so, I don’t know because i’ve never been in those shoes so it’s impossible to say. Would I have 5 children? Hell no. Would I post sponsored content after losing my child if I were an influencer? Yes, because that’s my job and how I earn money. The need for money doesn’t stop after a horrible loss. There are still bills to pay.

The good thing is those choices would be MY LIFE. Just like it’s her life that does not affect any of you in ANY way. I don’t care what anyone says you have to be so miserable and sick to say some of things said about her on this site after the loss of her son... Absolutely SICK. I truly hope that whatever it is making some of you so miserable gets better in your life.
Sponsored posts aren’t why people on here give her shit. It’s because she acts like Crew is some distant memory. She wouldn’t even say his name for the longest time. She was literally complaining about the medical bills from the life flight and wanting the hospital to throw it out. Then she goes and buys a new house, $4k refrigerator, all new bedroom furniture,a newer car, and so much other shit from Target drive ups. She was annoyed that DSW gave her the wrong size shoes and literally says she didn’t know why they weren’t answering their phone, it wasn’t like they had stuff to do. She’s an entitled brat. She only recently started making her kids wear helmets while flying down the hill on scooters.
These are just some of the reasons people don’t like her. It’s not just because of the sponsored shit.

Snarkybetch23
Gossiper
Gossiper

There is no way she’s only 12-13 weeks. [IMG]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/202005 ... 51a6.plist[/IMG]

fossilfinger
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by fossilfinger »

Snarkybetch23 wrote: Sat May 16, 2020 3:40 pm There is no way she’s only 12-13 weeks.
It is her fifth pregnancy and her fourth in, what, four or five years? So I can believe it. What is the benefit of her lying and saying she's 2-3 weeks less pregnant than she is? It already looks bad that she got pregnant three months after Crew died. I don't see how it would reflect on her much worse if she got pregnant two months after he died.
Snarkybetch23
Gossiper
Gossiper

fossilfinger wrote:
Snarkybetch23 wrote: Sat May 16, 2020 3:40 pm There is no way she’s only 12-13 weeks.
It is her fifth pregnancy and her fourth in, what, four or five years? So I can believe it. What is the benefit of her lying and saying she's 2-3 weeks less pregnant than she is? It already looks bad that she got pregnant three months after Crew died. I don't see how it would reflect on her much worse if she got pregnant two months after he died.
It’s just my opinion. And it’s Brittani we are talking about. She’s shady. She’s already said all of her babies come early, setting up the perfect timeline. I don’t know how early Crew was but he couldn’t have been that early since she did the midwives brew with him.

Return to “Brittani Boren Leach”