Rash&Justin: Paychecks A & B are here at last, maybe now we can afford some grass | Part 28

Ld5
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper
Has thanked: 0

Re: Rash&Justin: Paychecks A & B are here at last, maybe now we can afford some grass | Part 28

Unread post by Ld5 »

Also remember that she implanted two embryos with Emma and only Emma stuck.. so it’s possible Emma could have not been implanted. The thought that all the babies would have still been here is delusional.

And yes, the talking over Justin was so disrespectful.. he never properly grieved, hence why he suffered Bells Palsy on deployment.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
wonderwall99
Gossiper
Gossiper

Re: Rash&Justin: Paychecks A & B are here at last, maybe now we can afford some grass | Part 28

Unread post by wonderwall99 »

Ugh that video hit me hard today. My sweet aunt who is also my Godmother is dying from cancer. She has weeks, if we are lucky and honestly watching them at the grave and all that really got me. Whether its genuine or for views, my heart felt for them today.

I do feel bad for those kiddos. They will never have memories of a living Brynn, I cannot understand why Rachelle and Justin have this idea that the kids will visit their stillborn sister who passed before they were born. They never knew her or had a chance to make a connection other than visiting her grave. Even Rachelle and Justin unfortunately only have her birth to ever refer to in memory. I know that is a part of their story and they will always commemorate her in their lives which is sweet but... I think it's more a part of the parents story rather than the kids.

Sent from my SM-G975W using Tapatalk

Ket52
Talker
Talker
Been thanked: 0

Unread post by Ket52 »

Anyone else completely irritated by how Rash says “the boys”? “The boooooowysssz”.
mikanai
Informer
Informer

Unread post by mikanai »

Maite5 wrote:New blog was sad but fully staged
Justin lazy as fuck today he thought for actually making breakfast for her ?

I have zero respect for those people anymore
Especially after having Rachelles blocking me on instagram haha I have never commented or liked any of her photos and I only noticed tried to find and see her stories

So now what she just blocks random people ?

Yes, the "breakfast": burned bacon and toast... how much more unhealthy can you eat? And he was proud of this...wow such a hero Image I hope Emma had something else, but unlikely.
On average mornings, does Rash make her own breakfast? I'd think it should be part of his regular duties to cook breakfast since Rash is tired from feeding the boys all night. No wonder Rash despises him, he's so lazy.

Sent from my SM-G960W using Tapatalk

Haulnarse
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Haulnarse »

She contradicts herself.

Went to cemetery on friday when its less likely to be busy to keep away from others.
Its a huge cemetery so they can quite easily social distance.

So which is it?

Personally i dont find cemeteries like shopping malls, they dont tend to be busier on weekends than week days. She was in a rush to leave and get that vlog content filmed.

Be honest - you went on friday so you would have vlog content for saturday and have it up brynns actual birth day for sympathy.

They literally has nothing else to do with their days, yet they went a whole day early to celebrate her birth day. She said they had no plans on the 16th anyway They couldnt show up on the one day with meaning. I dont get them at all.

It really sounds like they haven’t been since may last year.

Fuck sake. Poor Emma. They are putting all of their emotions and feelings on her. Emma didn’t fix it. Emma didn’t bring brynn back. Emma isnt brynn. Expecting her to visit Brynn when shes an adult on her own, hell no. Thats not right.

Rachelle seriously needs to go back to councilling. ASAP.

“Thanks for celebrating with us” - that is the oddest sentence ever. Celebrating the death of your daughter?
IVFwarrior
Informer
Informer

Unread post by IVFwarrior »

I've not been in this situation, but I imagine stillbirths are have an added element of difficulty because the birthday is the same day as the day of death. Normally these are two different days. I know I personally experience them differently for the people I have loved and lost.

I imagine they have very conflicting emotions given that it's a birthday and death anniversary. Obviously Rachelle was feeling the birthday aspect more this time, and wanted to celebrate her. And that's fine. She's not celebrating the death of her daughter.
saltybitters
Talker
Talker

Unread post by saltybitters »

I've been drinking, so I'm sorry if this makes no sense or comes off as insensitive, but Rash and Justin are so privileged to live in a time where they can continuously mourn the loss of Brynn for as long as they wish.

One in three/four pregnancies end in miscarriage or stillbirth, between half and three-quarters of all fertilized eggs will never implant to begin with. My own great-grandparents refused to call their children by name for the first couple years of their lives because it wasn't unlikely that an illness would come through town and kill them. It seems strange to me that they mourn Brynn so hard even now, three years and three babies later, when they are by all means unremarkable in terms of babies, even for a couple not struggling with infertility. If their continued intense and prolonged grief is for show, it is sick, and if it's genuine, then they need some serious therapy with a pregnancy loss counselor. Yes, Brynn was the culmination of all their IVF hopes and dreams, but holding onto her to the point that they think Emma will one day visit the grave of her own volition is unhealthy and sets Emma and the boys up for failure later in life when they just don't care about some nebulous almost-sibling that died before they were born.
TinyPawsMom
Wallflower
Wallflower

Unread post by TinyPawsMom »

Oops didn't mean to thank, phone slipped while catching up on the thread.

Sent from my SM-A205U using Tapatalk

geezuuz
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by geezuuz »

opangatay wrote:
AliCat91 wrote:
Haulnarse wrote:Also i dont understand why that day was hard for her. Brynn’s birth day is the 16th, that was the 15th for them.

Is she just going to claim the whole month of May??

When she didn’t barely acknowledge Brynn last year, two posts - one the day before as a pre reminder, one day of. Then it was off to Ireland. Image she seems to milk it when she needs too though
Pretty sure the 15th was when they found out she died, and delivered on the 16th?

She couldn’t find Brynn’s heartbeat on her home Doppler on Saturday May 13th (the day before Mother’s Day) and scheduled an ultrasound that same day where it was confirmed they lost her, then delivered on the 16th. Not sure why she singled out the 15th in particular. Maybe just the weight of knowing the 16th is the next day?

Edit: I think maybe Justin got home on the 15th too, since Rachelle always said it took a while for her to be able to get a hold of him and for him to get back home. So the 15th was also their last day being their family as they knew it before losing Brynn physically/not being pregnant anymore even though they technically already knew they lost her.

They went to the grave the day before because they expected it to be a lot more people there the 16th, beeing a saturday. Social distance, a good choise considering they have newborns.

Sent fra min SM-G960F via Tapatalk

Elliecat
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Elliecat »

Which one is this?[IMG]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/202005 ... 376f89.jpg[/IMG]

Elliecat
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Elliecat »

Which one is this?

geezuuz
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by geezuuz »

wonderwall99 wrote:Ugh that video hit me hard today. My sweet aunt who is also my Godmother is dying from cancer. She has weeks, if we are lucky and honestly watching them at the grave and all that really got me. Whether its genuine or for views, my heart felt for them today.

I do feel bad for those kiddos. They will never have memories of a living Brynn, I cannot understand why Rachelle and Justin have this idea that the kids will visit their stillborn sister who passed before they were born. They never knew her or had a chance to make a connection other than visiting her grave. Even Rachelle and Justin unfortunately only have her birth to ever refer to in memory. I know that is a part of their story and they will always commemorate her in their lives which is sweet but... I think it's more a part of the parents story rather than the kids.

Sent from my SM-G975W using Tapatalk
Nah, my mother lost in between me and my brother, it was a girl, I often think about that, I would have a little sister as well had all worked out. I would love a grave, but back then stillborn babies where taken care of by the hospital. That thought makes me sad. My mom always wanted 3 children. Be careful to take away from siblings of stillborns. We feel a sadness as well.

Haulnarse
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Haulnarse »

geezuuz wrote:
opangatay wrote:
AliCat91 wrote: Pretty sure the 15th was when they found out she died, and delivered on the 16th?

She couldn’t find Brynn’s heartbeat on her home Doppler on Saturday May 13th (the day before Mother’s Day) and scheduled an ultrasound that same day where it was confirmed they lost her, then delivered on the 16th. Not sure why she singled out the 15th in particular. Maybe just the weight of knowing the 16th is the next day?

Edit: I think maybe Justin got home on the 15th too, since Rachelle always said it took a while for her to be able to get a hold of him and for him to get back home. So the 15th was also their last day being their family as they knew it before losing Brynn physically/not being pregnant anymore even though they technically already knew they lost her.

They went to the grave the day before because they expected it to be a lot more people there the 16th, beeing a saturday. Social distance, a good choise considering they have newborns.

Ffs, the cemetery is huge - she said it herself. They sat in the middle of what looked like a field.

Social distancing was a bullshit excuse. As I said - cemeteries arent likely to be busier on a weekend than a week day. Image that logic is stupid. I visit the cemetery on birthdays, anniversaries and special days (ANZAC day) - it doesn’t matter what day of the week that is. People dont think “oh it’s Saturday/Sunday lets go to the cemetery”.

She filmed it a day early to have the footage available to upload on the day of brynns birth. There was no reason why she didnt go on saturday and have it uploaded late Saturday night or even sunday.

It left her with photos for the gram to upload first thing Saturday though. Image
Momto3boys
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Momto3boys »

I know they grieve for Brynn but why does everything have to be on film. To me stuff like this should be private as a family.. But then again look at Bryan and Missy they dont even mention Gabriel anymore. Also Emma is going to be in Brynn's shadow just like Vera is going to be in Maeve's shadow and they will never live up to their dead sister .. makes me sad for them. On a side not she dresses her kids so freaking weird. Emma looks like a boy half the time and why would you put newborns in white when they have blow outs all the time at that age.
geezuuz
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by geezuuz »

Haulnarse wrote:
geezuuz wrote:
opangatay wrote: She couldn’t find Brynn’s heartbeat on her home Doppler on Saturday May 13th (the day before Mother’s Day) and scheduled an ultrasound that same day where it was confirmed they lost her, then delivered on the 16th. Not sure why she singled out the 15th in particular. Maybe just the weight of knowing the 16th is the next day?

Ffs, the cemetery is huge - she said it herself. They sat in the middle of what looked like a field.

Social distancing was a bullshit excuse. As I said - cemeteries arent likely to be busier on a weekend than a week day. Image that logic is stupid. I visit the cemetery on birthdays, anniversaries and special days (ANZAC day) - it doesn’t matter what day of the week that is. People dont think “oh it’s Saturday/Sunday lets go to the cemetery”.

She filmed it a day early to have the footage available to upload on the day of brynns birth. There was no reason why she didnt go on saturday and have it uploaded late Saturday night or even sunday.

It left her with photos for the gram to upload first thing Saturday though. Image
Its also a military cemetery, those are crowded in the weekends, its also a park.

Oma66
Gossiper
Gossiper

Rash&Justin: Paychecks A & B are here at last, maybe now we can afford some grass | Part 28

Unread post by Oma66 »

Comment and photo below.
Last edited by Oma66 on Sun May 17, 2020 7:07 am, edited 1 time in total.
Oma66
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Oma66 »

I don’t think it’s sunny in California @4:30am! You can see the brightness through there wooden blinds!![IMG]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/202005 ... 1af98c.jpg[/IMG]

Minnie186
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Minnie186 »

Remember 4.30am in Bratz world is 7.30 in the real world, haha.

Sorry but this whole Brynn thing, I'm not buying it. The last few years she had almost forgot about Brynn completely, at least she stopped mentioning it on social media, we all comentend on that here saying that Emma had replaced her in her mind. Now that she has the precious twins AND she announced it via her bestie Keren Keren Swan AND they were born during a pandemic... But she is still in the same numbers of viewers as before, she is desperate to go back to her grieving persona that launched her channel. I feel for her as a mother but I think she is doing all of this for money and nothing else.
mikanai
Informer
Informer

Unread post by mikanai »

Elliecat wrote:Which one is this?[IMG]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/202005 ... 376f89.jpg[/IMG]

This is Trasher. Her favorite

Sent from my SM-G960W using Tapatalk

Tina9900
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Tina9900 »

They are 3 weeks old and she already wants to sleep train them. You chose to have twins dumb ass! Did you think it was going to be easy?

Return to “Rachelle and Justin”