Jordan Page/ Fun, Cheap, or Free | Part 2

ariannapiascik
Amateur
Amateur
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Jordan Page/ Fun, Cheap, or Free | Part 2

Unread post by ariannapiascik »

Iwasneverhere_0 wrote:Im so glad this thread exists. There is no way she only spends what she says. They are obviously loaded and I dont even understand why she is starving her kids to save a minor amount of her fortune. I reported the TLC Cheapskate segment as child abuse. 14 Cheerios? Worse than prison.
she actually addressed this. she was counting the cheerios to show the kids or whatever, not rationing them out. she said they twisted a lot of things she said and did, which i totally believe. reality tv is never reality.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Iwasneverhere_0
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Iwasneverhere_0 »

She said "if you don't finish the 14 you'll get 12 tomorrow." The kids dont look too skinny or whatever but from what ive read in this thread, she serves questionable food.
All posts expressed here are opinions.
DonutsAreMyJam

Unread post by DonutsAreMyJam »

I finally had to block her insta from coming up in my search/discover page. Watching her hold those twins and not support their heads and have them craned so far back... it looks painful and unhealthy for the child. I had to block her before I made a nasty comment on there and I honestly don’t have the energy to argue with all her cult followers. I don’t have 74 kids to chase after but I do have twins and I never let their heads bend back like that.
Pufflepup
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Pufflepup »

I’m no fashionista, but grown women wearing scrunchies with attached bows? I’ve seen them on a few morm influencers and usually a discount code attached, however Jordan’s puffy half-up do plus a bow scrunchie makes her look like she’s personally trying out for toddlers and tiaras or she’s an elementary cheerleader. Why is her hair always styled and cut, yet the daughters all have long ass hair that’s maybe in a ponytail.
sezzajaydee
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by sezzajaydee »

I know it’s a bit back but I totally want her on TikTok.
Some of the people on there are savage. They will tell her exactly what they think. And it won’t all be good.

Man, 6 second hugs? I had my 13 year old daughter leaning against me for a whole movie the other night on the couch. I guess that’s her physical contact quota used up for the next couple of years.

Did she say what her logic is behind it? Because they don’t have time? Or another reason? Not trying to even justify it but I’m curious what her rationale is behind it.
Iwasneverhere_0
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Iwasneverhere_0 »

Honestly, I think the 6 second hug has to do with Jordan's obsessive compulsive personality disorder-my opinion/no proof. She obviously has a need to compartmentalize everything in her life and then spout it as proper dogma. In her mind she knows a hug is good, but has to put like 40 kids to bed so she devised this strange 6 second hug routine. Again, this is just what I observed/not a professional. These kids are going to remember the 6 second hugs. They will tell their future lovers about their mom counting down until the hug is over. It is weird.
All posts expressed here are opinions.
WheresMyCoffee
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by WheresMyCoffee »

If you do not have enough time in your day to give your child a proper hug or you have to allocate time in your day to hug all your kids you not only have too many children but you lack basic natural parenting skills. This is heartbreaking to me. Do they line the kids up like factory parts and just go down the conveyer belt? Of all the things to try and do time management a hug is not it.
JD386
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by JD386 »

So they finally got a van big enough for their family and on the post she nonchalantly mentions “we no longer have to double buckle”. Did she seriously admit to illegally having multiple children strapped into one seatbelt in a seat!? Holy hell. She sucks.

Pufflepup
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Pufflepup »

JD386 wrote: Mon May 18, 2020 1:15 pm So they finally got a van big enough for their family and on the post she nonchalantly mentions “we no longer have to double buckle”. Did she seriously admit to illegally having multiple children strapped into one seatbelt in a seat!? Holy hell. She sucks.

Someone asked what double buckling was and OF COURSE one of her minions replies “it was probably a joke” Riiiiiight. Because that’s something to joke about. But seeing how she strapped kids into her army tank, nothing would surprise me. Doesn’t she also let the kids get unbuckled while they’re driving so they can pee in diapers to avoid pit stops on road trips? Pretty sure that was one of her traveling hacks.
heelerms
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by heelerms »

I bet those kids are happy to finally wear comfy PJs to bed instead of school clothes, just realized that in the new video.
Alexandra4dreams
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Alexandra4dreams »

Pufflepup wrote:
JD386 wrote: Mon May 18, 2020 1:15 pm So they finally got a van big enough for their family and on the post she nonchalantly mentions “we no longer have to double buckle”. Did she seriously admit to illegally having multiple children strapped into one seatbelt in a seat!? Holy hell. She sucks.

Someone asked what double buckling was and OF COURSE one of her minions replies “it was probably a joke” Riiiiiight. Because that’s something to joke about. But seeing how she strapped kids into her army tank, nothing would surprise me. Doesn’t she also let the kids get unbuckled while they’re driving so they can pee in diapers to avoid pit stops on road trips? Pretty sure that was one of her traveling hacks.
I'm sure it wasn't a joke about the double buckling. I thought I remember he saying that the van they had was 1 seat short for them once the twins came. They have 2 cars. There is no need to double buckle your kids, unless your being an asshole. Why would anyone defend that? The minions follow her like a cult. It's creepy.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

JD386
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by JD386 »

Alexandra4dreams wrote:
Pufflepup wrote:

I'm sure it wasn't a joke about the double buckling. I thought I remember he saying that the van they had was 1 seat short for them once the twins came. They have 2 cars. There is no need to double buckle your kids, unless your being an asshole. Why would anyone defend that? The minions follow her like a cult. It's creepy.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk
Yep. I distinctly remember her saying the van was one seat short and they would need to take 2 vehicles. When have y’all ever seen them take 2!?

lmmomSD
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by lmmomSD »

Minions will find a way to defend anything their chosen influencer does. It's disturbing. Paige, the Bratayley cousin/coattail rider, posted an instastory of herself driving, filming herself with her roughly 10 month old daughter in her LAP. So much wrong, I couldn't believe it. And people defend her. "She's the mom. She knows best!" Ummm, nope. If giving birth automatically meant you know what is "best", and did it, there would be no need for CPS or foster care.
Ugh. I don't understand why people look up to these "influencers" so much. Is it because if a certain number of people follow them, people assume that they must have something going for them? How do they not see the disparity between what they say "oh, I love my kids sooo much! I love being a mom!" and what they do (letting kids sleep in dirty clothes, timing hugs, letting siblings raise their younger brothers and sisters, etc). I'm just gobsmacked by it. Thank goodness for the forums, because I would start to believe _I_ was the weird one for seeing what's behind the curtain and not worshiping them!

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

imoverit
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by imoverit »

I’ve literally never even heard of “double buckling”. What’s going on over in Utah??? She seems to be throwing something controversial into every insta post these days, whether it’s something she later claims was a typo or needed clarification, or some off hand comment like this. I think she’s looking for any engagement she can get.
CoffeeAddict14
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by CoffeeAddict14 »

At least she admits she’s a hypocrite Image[IMG]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/202005 ... 55c3bf.jpg[/IMG]
imoverit
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by imoverit »

Today's video on meal planning/shelf cooking is one that Jordan has made several times in the past two years. Literally identical videos.
"How to MEAL PLAN! (hint: you're probably doing it backwards!)" and "Meal planning - family of 8 for only $25/week! | How to meal plan!" are the same as today's. And I wouldn't be surprised if there are more.
Here_2_talk
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by Here_2_talk »

Enough with that fukin song!!! I would laugh so hard if she ended up having to pay royalties because she used (and abused) that song so much make it stop!

KriMons
Wallflower
Wallflower

Unread post by KriMons »

Here_2_talk wrote:Enough with that fukin song!!! I would laugh so hard if she ended up having to pay royalties because she used (and abused) that song so much ImageImageImage make it stop!

Omg yes! So sick of it!

JD386
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by JD386 »

Here_2_talk wrote:Enough with that fukin song!!! I would laugh so hard if she ended up having to pay royalties because she used (and abused) that song so much ImageImageImage make it stop!

Seriously. Why does every morning warrant 2-4 IG stories with the same song with the babies just flailing about as usual?

amyfalafalagain
Informer
Informer

Unread post by amyfalafalagain »

As an experiment and sacrifice lol I decided to sign up for Jordan’s free programs this month. I like to listen to podcasts on my commute to work, so I listened to her babble about productivity. I can’t believe people pay for this garbage. “Work in sprints and not Marathons” is what she keeps saying. But what she describes passionately is quantity over quality. Everything needs to be multitasked and quickly accomplished. I never believed that. Working at the bank for years I had to be fast for customers but if I give customers back the wrong change as a result of my poor quality of service can get me fired. Same with being a midwife now I cannot speed things up and only give my patience the quality of service and care during their pregnancies and labours. My appointments definitely go longer than they should be but so is everyone. Quality is much more effective than speed of service and care. 🤦‍♀️ As a parent:SAME DAMN THING. 6 second hugs? How about just spend quality time instead of counting how long your affection lasts. Ugh.

Nothing new to what she talks about in her YouTube videos. Maybe more at length. And her second to last video on productivity talks about how our children don’t have rights in their homes but privilege. Everything Ruby Griffiths-Frankie rambles about is exactly what Jordan page does. It must be discussed in their friend circles bc what she talked about was exactly that. Our kids don’t have rights. Wtf teach them to take responsibility and stop coddling them. She talks about it for about 5 minutes. It’s just so sad.

The productivity she preaches is just over the top. She’s preaching what we see her do and not have any time for her kids but “definitely have plenty time for your spouse!” She’s preaching to overwork yourself and multitask everything and anything from brushing teeth while cleaning the sink, “while I have soap on my hands form washing them why not clean the sink with that soap” to be more efficient. Little things like that and more. She goes into death about the block schedule. It explains why she needs a 6 second hug for each kid. You guys are right everything must be compartmentalised for her. It’s a must for her. Anyway I just can’t believe people pay for this crap. How much are these normally? Shaking my head.

Return to “Lesser Gossiped About Moms”