Brittani Boren Leach: Part Six

skippy1931
Super Moddie
Super Moddie
Has thanked: 0

Re: Brittani Boren Leach: Part Six

Unread post by skippy1931 »

what is up with guru gossip even here things are acting weird or I'm going crazy lol
skippy1931
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

sezzajaydee wrote: Sun May 17, 2020 12:08 am It really irritates me when people say we’ve never lost a child so we don’t know.

A lot of us in here have lost children. We’ve suffered miscarriages, stillbirths, infant loss, childhood loss and we’ve even lost adult children.
You may not know this because we don’t post about it on social media for money.

Also I’m guessing she’ll save the gender reveal for after the birth. That way she can smash out 5 or so long arse monetised videos that will be guaranteed to bring in stacks of views/swipe ups/clicks.
Right so true why are they here they had to have searched for it its not out there unless you are looking for it. I regret responding I didn't realize it was a new account I wouldn't have wasted my time. What infuriated me was I defended her for a long having gone thru myself and I do believe different people do grieve differently. But there came a time where it wasn't just about grieving differently and I won't rehash all that because we know what she has done not point going thru it again. I apologized to people because I felt I was very wrong and I couldn't justify her actions. I know while my daughters organs were donated while I hold that day to myself my family no one else I understand others don't. I get having a video of it because when your living it and your desperately trying to hold on onto memories I get that. But to post it not once but twice is disturbing. The fact neither of them could remember organ donation day was a month later is mind boggling. I cherish the memories I have, she isn't the first mother to loose a child she isn't the first to be on that bed heading in the difference is she uses stuff like to profit to get free things. If she wanted to release it like she said to bring awareness then why not do it on national donor day? How can people still defend her actions no money for medical bills but let me show you my 4000 fridge. I absolutely think if they don't reveal its for sure a girl . Also the baby announcement who does a full freaking commercial for it? She is so grateful for her platform and appreciates her fans so much she didn't announce on you tube instead made her commercial if her fans cannot see what she is doing they deserve whatever they get that was a slap in the face to all her you tube fans who have supported her since day one
IndiaBrown89
Wallflower
Wallflower
Been thanked: 0

Unread post by IndiaBrown89 »

Serious question I actually like Brittani but wouldn't she make more money as an RN idk just a thought..and this website loads so slow on my phone anyone else have that problem
lmmomSD
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by lmmomSD »

IndiaBrown89 wrote:Serious question I actually like Brittani but wouldn't she make more money as an RN idk just a thought..and this website loads so slow on my phone anyone else have that problem
Sadly, no. She is getting up towards a million followers (thanks, Crew!) And they can get paid $10K per IG ad. It's ridiculous. These people make ridiculous amounts of money when their only "talent" is that for whatever reason, they have amassed a following on social media. Meanwhile, enlisted military are on food stamps, and people risking their lives to keep grocery stores open don't make more than minimum wage and hardly have benefits.
Sorry-- sore spot with me.
And yes, this site loads SLOW...
Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

Ambeezy_5150
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Ambeezy_5150 »

rainymermaid wrote:Almost $400 new Nespresso machine in her new youtube video. Wonder just how much GFM she got. She must have gotten money from the publicity of Crew’s death as well.
It was likely sponsored, all the basic YouTube bitches seem to have that same Nespresso machine and they all show it constantly in vlogs. Image

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Snarkybetch23
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Snarkybetch23 »

lmmomSD wrote:
IndiaBrown89 wrote:Serious question I actually like Brittani but wouldn't she make more money as an RN idk just a thought..and this website loads so slow on my phone anyone else have that problem
Sadly, no. She is getting up towards a million followers (thanks, Crew!) And they can get paid $10K per IG ad. It's ridiculous. These people make ridiculous amounts of money when their only "talent" is that for whatever reason, they have amassed a following on social media. Meanwhile, enlisted military are on food stamps, and people risking their lives to keep grocery stores open don't make more than minimum wage and hardly have benefits.
Plus she’s an LVN if I’m not mistaken and they don’t make as much as RN’s. At least not at the hospital I worked at. It pisses me off too that these money hungry bitches have all this money coming in to buy brand new everything while this pandemic is going on. They don’t even seem bothered by it.

FinnMiaBelle
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by FinnMiaBelle »

fossilfinger wrote: Sat May 16, 2020 4:20 pm
Snarkybetch23 wrote: Sat May 16, 2020 3:40 pm There is no way she’s only 12-13 weeks.
It is her fifth pregnancy and her fourth in, what, four or five years? So I can believe it. What is the benefit of her lying and saying she's 2-3 weeks less pregnant than she is? It already looks bad that she got pregnant three months after Crew died. I don't see how it would reflect on her much worse if she got pregnant two months after he died.
You answers your own question. How would it look if it ever came out that she got pregnant 5 weeks after her son died? Along with all of the other bizarre behavior since Crew died?
lmmomSD
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by lmmomSD »

Snarkybetch23 wrote:
lmmomSD wrote:
Plus she’s an LVN if I’m not mistaken and they don’t make as much as RN’s. At least not at the hospital I worked at. It pisses me off too that these money hungry bitches have all this money coming in to buy brand new everything while this pandemic is going on. They don’t even seem bothered by it.

No, she's an RN. She was an LVN first, but she did get her RN.
Can't see her as a nurse. Requires empathy, and a certain lack of self-absorption absent in most influencers. And YES! It seems that the only reason the pandemic makes a blip on their radar is because the Target runs are more difficult. And they can't pawn their kids off on anyone else. So many of them keep popping out babies, and so few of them seem to actually like their kids. But they have to have the big family for the Instagram posts in matching pajamas.

skippy1931
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

holy canoli I didn't realize they got that much money per ad that is disgusting
Deesker
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Deesker »

And the Academy Award goes to Brittani Boren Leach for her IG video today. She let "him" slip when she was speaking. She knows what the gender is already. And please quit telling her you'll be praying for a girl bc this girl doesn't care anymore. Crew brought her this baby. Smdh.
Deesker
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Deesker »

And the Academy Award goes to Brittani Boren Leach for her IG video today. She let "him" slip when she was speaking. She knows what the gender is already. And please quit telling her you'll be praying for a girl bc this girl doesn't care anymore. Crew brought her this baby. Smdh.
Jesslynnt
Wallflower
Wallflower

Unread post by Jesslynnt »

She's so full of it. If they didn't care what the gender is (even though I feel she 100% already knows and is just playing it up), and that "it had been put in perspective, after losing a child" then they wouldn't find out the gender in the first place. She's already posting about her gender neutral nursery. And I swear if I hear Hand-picked by Crew one more time..
jessbless
Talker
Talker

Unread post by jessbless »

That IG story I feel like she’s only saying that because either she already knows it’s a boy or knows the chances of her having another boy are probably pretty high.

And she knows people know she was disappointed that Crew was a boy so playing it off like they don’t care will avoid any gender disappointment this time.

Rightofway
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Rightofway »

I'm surprised by all the speculation around how far along she is when I think there is an obvious reason for how her bump looks. It's no secret that she is very insecure about her looks and think about how she was dressing before she was pregnant. Leggings that she said "sucked her in" and sweatshirts. As soon as she is pregnant, she's donning tight tshirts and tanks and showing off that little bump. That little bump is always there. I've had 1 kid and my stomach isn't flat anymore, if I'm bloated and throw on a maternity top I'd easily look pregnant. After 4 pregnancies it would be easy to imagine that would be the case for many people! Clearly she feels better about herself pregnant so she's showing it off.

(Oh, and let's not forget that it's pretty obvious Meatloaf has a pregnancy fetish going on... Look how frequently she's getting knocked up and how all of a sudden he's buying her all the gifts and just being "so sweet.")
Xoangelicchic
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Xoangelicchic »

jessbless wrote:That IG story ImageImage I feel like she’s only saying that because either she already knows it’s a boy or knows the chances of her having another boy are probably pretty high.

And she knows people know she was disappointed that Crew was a boy so playing it off like they don’t care will avoid any gender disappointment this time.

Yeah if she knows it’s a boy, her car purchase was to make herself feel better Image

brittsmom111
Informer
Informer

Unread post by brittsmom111 »

Deesker wrote: Tue May 19, 2020 10:39 am And the Academy Award goes to Brittani Boren Leach for her IG video today. She let "him" slip when she was speaking. She knows what the gender is already. And please quit telling her you'll be praying for a girl bc this girl doesn't care anymore. Crew brought her this baby. Smdh.
I agree!!! I guarantee its a BOY that's why she has bought gender neutral things. If it was a girl you know she would have and just not showed yet, but she would have very girlie things with florals and pinks. Not many people have all boys then find out they are hiving a girl and buy "gender neutral" things for that new baby girl!!!!
lmmomSD
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by lmmomSD »

skippy1931 wrote:holy canoli I didn't realize they got that much money per ad that is disgusting
Yes. It is disgusting. And it goes up with the number of followers.

Rmander2112

Unread post by Rmander2112 »

Does anyone else think that maybe she did the early gender blood test and knows the gender (boy), but because she has so many boys she is doubting the accuracy, and wants to wait to confirm with ultrasound?
MSAfan
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by MSAfan »

It’s pretty sad that people are praying it’s a girl....I think God has more important things to worry about than a gender of a baby being the “right” one. They ought to be praying it’s healthy and praying for the troubles in the world.

And I do think it’s rude of people to message her that, as if a boy wouldn’t be good enough.

And they actually expressed disappointment to her that Crew was a boy? How terrible, especially when you consider how that would have made Crew feel when he grew up if he had found out about it. Why do her followers even care what gender her baby is? Weird.
Deesker
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Deesker »

MSAfan wrote: Tue May 19, 2020 3:39 pm It’s pretty sad that people are praying it’s a girl....I think God has more important things to worry about than a gender of a baby being the “right” one. They ought to be praying it’s healthy and praying for the troubles in the world.

And I do think it’s rude of people to message her that, as if a boy wouldn’t be good enough.

And they actually expressed disappointment to her that Crew was a boy? How terrible, especially when you consider how that would have made Crew feel when he grew up if he had found out about it. Why do her followers even care what gender her baby is? Weird.
Brittani has decided to put herself out there so she's fair game for any comments.

Return to “Brittani Boren Leach”