BritneyandCOVID: Social Distancing Who?! (Part 73)

Idontevenknow
Amateur
Amateur
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: BritneyandCOVID: Social Distancing Who?! (Part 73)

Unread post by Idontevenknow »

angelfire89 wrote:
Idontevenknow wrote:
angelfire89 wrote: Obviously it’s high personal information but there’s a lot of you tubers whose Credit Score I’d be very interested in knowing. Debt to income ratio and credit utilization are big parts of a credit score and it seems like these are the places most you tubers struggle with (along with missed payments if they’re like Katie and Cullen.)
I don't know that couple, are they in such a bad situation?
I would love to know either. There's no way they make enough money to afford that life. Like, a new ring set, a suburban, a house, a sports car, a truck, all of the decor, clothes and pieces of crap they buy.. With just a little over 500k subscribers and barely any good views?

Enviado do meu RNE-L21 através do Tapatalk
Definitely checkout their thread. Cullen and Katie: Boozing and bamboozling | Part #26
https://r.tapatalk.com/shareLink/topic? ... source=app

They came out a few months ago and said they were close to 100k in debt and weren’t even making enough money to pay their monthly bills. They claimed they were starting the Dave Ramsey program to get debt free but Katie constantly makes excuses for over spending and she has a very obvious shopping addiction. Once the pandemic hit, they took advantage of the mortgage forgiveness for three months (even though their income wasn’t actually affected) and then put all that money into more frivolous spending (like $1200 Costco trip.)

Sorry to go off topic but if you want to see some YouTubers that take the overspending to extreme, definitely check them out.
Thank you! I'm interested to see that now. Maybe brit and Frankie should watch them too and learn how to manage their finances. xx

heywhatsup0
Talker
Talker

Unread post by heywhatsup0 »

Putting kids to bed at 630

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Idontevenknow
Amateur
Amateur

I'm tired of seeing false information, or any at all about car seats. Are Americans so ignorant about car safety? A child should be transported rear facing till the age of 4. Why? Because their spine and body structure can't handle a car accident /crash whatsoever. It's the proven safest way to transport a child. Also the brand doesn't matter. You need to buy a car seat that's been through severe test (like the Plus test, search for it). Chicco for example is a huge worldwide brand. Their car seats? Shite. Pure Shite. Go search the youtubes for the tests done to the seats. After the 4yr old mark they should still be on a proper car seat (not a freaking booster seat that's the same as not using anything), till at least 12yr old or height limit of the seat. So many uneducated people trying to bash Britney for not even knowing the brand of the car seat, but most of you don't have a clue about car seat safety. The internet has more to its use than rants and social media.

Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by 131618 »

heywhatsup0 wrote:Image

Jesus....drug em and banish them to bed asap. Ean, rescue your kids from the ice palace!

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

Resting_Bitch_Face
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Resting_Bitch_Face »

How unbelievably sad smdh
hellodolly_
Informer
Informer

Unread post by hellodolly_ »

I did not know processed food was a part of a "healthy, toxin free lifestyle!" The more you know!
Kmg10482
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Kmg10482 »

You know what else I’m sick of? All of these mommy youtubers and their orange hands from self tanner. Didn’t we all learn our lesson when we were teenagers with self tanner? Grow up. It’s so gross. Not to mention they all look SO BAD!

Lalalilylove
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Lalalilylove »

Idontevenknow wrote: Tue May 19, 2020 10:11 am I'm tired of seeing false information, or any at all about car seats. Are Americans so ignorant about car safety? A child should be transported rear facing till the age of 4. Why? Because their spine and body structure can't handle a car accident /crash whatsoever. It's the proven safest way to transport a child. Also the brand doesn't matter. You need to buy a car seat that's been through severe test (like the Plus test, search for it). Chicco for example is a huge worldwide brand. Their car seats? Shite. Pure Shite. Go search the youtubes for the tests done to the seats. After the 4yr old mark they should still be on a proper car seat (not a freaking booster seat that's the same as not using anything), till at least 12yr old or height limit of the seat. So many uneducated people trying to bash Britney for not even knowing the brand of the car seat, but most of you don't have a clue about car seat safety. The internet has more to its use than rants and social media.

When did it become an "American" thing to be ignorant about car seat safety? She's an idiot but it has nothing to do with her nationality. Please take your prejudice elsewhere.
Wolvesmouth101
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Wolvesmouth101 »

Resting_Bitch_Face wrote:

How unbelievably sad smdh

Honestly this makes my heart so sad. I’m a mom of two and i cant imagine putting them to bed at 6:30 during SUMMER when the days are longer. After dinner we are outside playing until dusk ~8. We then do bath, cereal and bed at 8:30-8:45. They got out all their energy and are ready for bed. There’s no way that are 6:30 with the sun still shining they have burned out their energy. Those poor children should be outside going on a family walk or something. Shameful
Doopher
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Doopher »

I’m starting to wonder at what point someone stops being a human parent and begins to exist only as a walking advertisement. Because it seems as though Britney is really getting close to that line. “Hey kids! Want to pose next to some games so mommy can make some cash for her next Botox appointment? What? PLAY the games?? Haha no. Don’t be ridiculous, Ean’s kids. Besides, it’s 4:30. Take your pills, it’s time for bed.”
WheresMyCoffee
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by WheresMyCoffee »

They havent even been stuck at home. Their lives have bot changed at all... playing with neighborhood kids, Alyssa visiting, going to the fire station, sleepovers with Frank's family and going to Eans. Not like they were an adventure family that travelled or explored their town all the time.
Resting_Bitch_Face
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Stir crazy at home...how is life any different for her now vs before COVID? She stays home all week then only goes out with FrEnk and Scarlett when the kids are at Ean’s....which is exactly what she does now. She acts like she does anything differently with those kids, I mean she freaking puts them to bed at 6:30pm ffs. So sad that it takes a sponsorship for her to pretend to play with Ean’s kids.
dazzled
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by dazzled »

Love how she's like "Harlow is sooo crazy, she keeps getting up and just won't fall asleep for some reason". Like bitch, have you considered that after an entire day of being at home doing fuck all, your kid is just not tired at 6:30?
Idontevenknow
Amateur
Amateur

Lalalilylove wrote:
Idontevenknow wrote: Tue May 19, 2020 10:11 am I'm tired of seeing false information, or any at all about car seats. Are Americans so ignorant about car safety? A child should be transported rear facing till the age of 4. Why? Because their spine and body structure can't handle a car accident /crash whatsoever. It's the proven safest way to transport a child. Also the brand doesn't matter. You need to buy a car seat that's been through severe test (like the Plus test, search for it). Chicco for example is a huge worldwide brand. Their car seats? Shite. Pure Shite. Go search the youtubes for the tests done to the seats. After the 4yr old mark they should still be on a proper car seat (not a freaking booster seat that's the same as not using anything), till at least 12yr old or height limit of the seat. So many uneducated people trying to bash Britney for not even knowing the brand of the car seat, but most of you don't have a clue about car seat safety. The internet has more to its use than rants and social media.

When did it become an "American" thing to be ignorant about car seat safety? She's an idiot but it has nothing to do with her nationality. Please take your prejudice elsewhere.
Isn't it funny that there's no One single American family vlogger who knows about car seats safety? It's not an American thing, I just referred the Americans. It's a global thing. Apparently, you are in that group too. Don't be so easily offended, deal with the real world. Prejudice? Don't be an asshole, you're on a rant talking shit about people too soooo just keep moving :*

oracle51495
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by oracle51495 »

I left a comment on her messed up vlog that was like "first you said you had to re-upload because Nolan was snatching the photos, and then on Instagram you said it was because Scarlett was napping... so which is it then??" and she blocked me lmao. It was expected though, so I did it on my second/unused instagram account.

Just awful to put your kids to bed at 6:30 and just ignore them too. Most likely Aria and Nolan are playing and awake still in her room, but it's disgusting that she can't even spend an evening with them.

CONGRATS Brit on your baby BOY, may he be treated better than all your other kids smh.
Resting_Bitch_Face
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

This was from yesterday (forgot to upload it) but what an unfortunate looking baby.
stephdee
Talker
Talker

Unread post by stephdee »

dazzled wrote:Love how she's like "Harlow is sooo crazy, she keeps getting up and just won't fall asleep for some reason". Like bitch, have you considered that after an entire day of being at home doing fuck all, your kid is just not tired at 6:30?
Don’t forget the nap she forces Harlow to take during the day as well. I have a friend who puts her kids to sleep at 7:30 pm but her kids wake up at 5 am and do not nap during the day. Also they go out everyday to a nearby trail to ride their bikes, walk their dogs or play in the playground in their backyard etc. By the end of the day her kids are tired. Poor Harlow on the other hand has to be drugged to go to sleep since she doesn’t do any activities during the day.

chloe6124
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by chloe6124 »

If she really is making them go to bed or even making them getting ready for bed at 630 that is awful. They should be outside playing. To me this is almost borderline abuse. Like she needs to lock them away.

Not only does Scarlett walk funny but she has no neck. It’s kind of weird.

oracle51495
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by oracle51495 »

chloe6124 wrote: Tue May 19, 2020 1:39 pm If she really is making them go to bed or even making them getting ready for bed at 630 that is awful. They should be outside playing. To me this is almost borderline abuse. Like she needs to lock them away.

Not only does Scarlett walk funny but she has no neck. It’s kind of weird.

Lol, this is so true. I was trying to figure out what was so weird with Scarlett besides the fact that she is just super unfortunate looking. I know she's a baby and it's rude to say that or whatever, but it's true. I just think it drives Britney mad that her golden child is nowhere near as cute as the others, especially Harlow. Imo, Harlow is the cutest and will probably grow up to be the cutest, and she seems to "dislike" her the most/label her as the insane one.
olemama
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by olemama »

Your post attacked Americans for their theoretical ignorance of car seat safety. And you even insulted the forum by saying, "most of you don't have a clue about car safety". We're here to gossip about Britney, not attack each other. So stop doing it.

Return to “Britneyandbaby”