Brittani Boren Leach: Part Six

Sunshineee9
Gossiper
Gossiper
Has thanked: 0

Re: Brittani Boren Leach: Part Six

Unread post by Sunshineee9 »

The queen of gender disappointment says she doesn't care. I don't buy it.

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk

jessbless
Talker
Talker
Been thanked: 0

Unread post by jessbless »

MSAfan wrote:It’s pretty sad that people are praying it’s a girl....I think God has more important things to worry about than a gender of a baby being the “right” one. They ought to be praying it’s healthy and praying for the troubles in the world.

And I do think it’s rude of people to message her that, as if a boy wouldn’t be good enough.

And they actually expressed disappointment to her that Crew was a boy? How terrible, especially when you consider how that would have made Crew feel when he grew up if he had found out about it. Why do her followers even care what gender her baby is? Weird.
Brittani was disappointed Crew was a boy. She may never have uttered the word but it was so obvious.

Probably why so many people send her messages “praying for a girl” because they know how badly SHE wants one based on previous behaviors and things she’s said.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
AmateurSnark
Talker
Talker

Unread post by AmateurSnark »

Rmander2112 wrote: Tue May 19, 2020 3:04 pm Does anyone else think that maybe she did the early gender blood test and knows the gender (boy), but because she has so many boys she is doubting the accuracy, and wants to wait to confirm with ultrasound?
That’s what I would suspect. I’m six weeks pregnant and have the test sitting and waiting for me to get far enough along for it, lol. I figure if it says girl, I’m good, if it says boy, I’ll confirm it on the ultrasound before I start buying things.

I also think her emphasis on “gender neutral” is more proof it’s a boy. She’s trying to milk her audience along to keep them as long as possible. If she gives up the mystery too soon, she’ll lose the followers who are interested in the “gift from Crew.”
skippy1931
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by skippy1931 »

MSAfan wrote: Tue May 19, 2020 3:39 pm It’s pretty sad that people are praying it’s a girl....I think God has more important things to worry about than a gender of a baby being the “right” one. They ought to be praying it’s healthy and praying for the troubles in the world.

And I do think it’s rude of people to message her that, as if a boy wouldn’t be good enough.

And they actually expressed disappointment to her that Crew was a boy? How terrible, especially when you consider how that would have made Crew feel when he grew up if he had found out about it. Why do her followers even care what gender her baby is? Weird.
you can watch the gender reveal unless she took it down definitely disappointed. I honestly think some of the people saying hope its a girl because that is clearly what she wanted with crew I don't think they mean it to be mean or invasive she can't have her cake and eat it too. she puts it all out there so people get invested and sadly they actually care about her and her family. I really think a lot of the comments come also from her constantly commenting we only make boy babies, I wouldn't know what it would be like to have a girl and you have others that are probably thinking after loosing Crew it wouldn't be as emotional having a girl next after loosing a boy if that makes sense. I think she is a being a whiny bitch out of all those comments she supposedly is getting are probably heartfelt she is just a bitch. These same people she is complaining about are the ones that said prayers over and over for her and her family. These are the people that donated to the go fund me that sent gift cards, food & gifts. She is the most ungrateful condescending witches out there
HashtagBlessed
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by HashtagBlessed »

I agree that people expressing a gender preference for her on her behalf are overly invested "fans" who are just responding to the passive aggressive and obvious gender preference/dissapointment that Brittani herself exudes. She needs to recognize her own attitude and remarks that are making people root one way or the other. Definitely tone deaf on her part to scold the people who keep her relevant. I have no idea why people have a preference one way or the other, as if children don't come with their own personality and preferences apart from their sex. I also don't get this dichotomy between "boy mom" and "girl mom."

My suspicion is that they perhaps did either the home sneak peek test or the genetic blood test and got a result, and she somehow talked her doctor into doing an ultrasound to check to see if what she saw fell in line with the blood test. It's pretty unusual to do an ultrasound at a routine doctor's appointment.
glowing564
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by glowing564 »

HashtagBlessed wrote: Wed May 20, 2020 4:15 am I agree that people expressing a gender preference for her on her behalf are overly invested "fans" who are just responding to the passive aggressive and obvious gender preference/dissapointment that Brittani herself exudes. She needs to recognize her own attitude and remarks that are making people root one way or the other. Definitely tone deaf on her part to scold the people who keep her relevant. I have no idea why people have a preference one way or the other, as if children don't come with their own personality and preferences apart from their sex. I also don't get this dichotomy between "boy mom" and "girl mom."

My suspicion is that they perhaps did either the home sneak peek test or the genetic blood test and got a result, and she somehow talked her doctor into doing an ultrasound to check to see if what she saw fell in line with the blood test. It's pretty unusual to do an ultrasound at a routine doctor's appointment.
I went back and watched the gender reveal for crew. I agree some definite disappointment. She even said before the ultrasound she 100% thought it was a boy. Then her very next vlog hardly touches on it just oh it’s a boy if you missed it. Next.
Romeoxsavexme
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Romeoxsavexme »

She’s 110% having a girl.

Sunshineee9
Gossiper
Gossiper

Finally she admits that she's still struggling with grieving. She needs a therapist because it's not going to get easier. This poor new baby is not going to solve her problems.

spiralstatic
Talker
Talker

Unread post by spiralstatic »

HashtagBlessed wrote:I agree that people expressing a gender preference for her on her behalf are overly invested "fans" who are just responding to the passive aggressive and obvious gender preference/dissapointment that Brittani herself exudes. She needs to recognize her own attitude and remarks that are making people root one way or the other. Definitely tone deaf on her part to scold the people who keep her relevant. I have no idea why people have a preference one way or the other, as if children don't come with their own personality and preferences apart from their sex. I also don't get this dichotomy between "boy mom" and "girl mom."

Not to defend her in anyway, she probably had a schedule NT scan. They're typically done between 11 to 13 (or 14?) weeks and are fairly routine unless the mom is skipping genetic screening.

Sent from my SM-N975U using Tapatalk

Deesker
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Deesker »

Sunshineee9 wrote: Wed May 20, 2020 10:06 am Finally she admits that she's still struggling with grieving. She needs a therapist because it's not going to get easier. This poor new baby is not going to solve her problems.

She's full of shit. Still trying stay relevant, riding the Crew Grief Train. I don't believe a word that comes out of her mouth. Any tears she's shed have been forced. She "supposedly" WAS seeing a therapist but stopped during Covid. Why, you ask? Bc she didn't like the idea of talking to someone on the phone as opposed to seeing them in person. Ummmmm......I'm pretty sure we have Face Time, Zoom, Google to see someone. I don't even believe she was seeing a therapist bc some of the shit she said would NOT be what a therapist would say. She's a loon.
welcomeworld
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by welcomeworld »

Deesker wrote:
Sunshineee9 wrote: Wed May 20, 2020 10:06 am Finally she admits that she's still struggling with grieving. She needs a therapist because it's not going to get easier. This poor new baby is not going to solve her problems.

She's full of shit. Still trying stay relevant, riding the Crew Grief Train. I don't believe a word that comes out of her mouth. Any tears she's shed have been forced. She "supposedly" WAS seeing a therapist but stopped during Covid. Why, you ask? Bc she didn't like the idea of talking to someone on the phone as opposed to seeing them in person. Ummmmm......I'm pretty sure we have Face Time, Zoom, Google to see someone. I don't even believe she was seeing a therapist bc some of the shit she said would NOT be what a therapist would say. She's a loon.
Pretty sure therapists have to go through an online medical service for confidentiality purposes rather than just FaceTiming. That being said, my own therapist (and everyone elses I know who has one) have switched to video therapy as opposed to phone calls, I’m sure hers offers the same. Even so, isn’t she from Texas where they basically completely reopened a few weeks ago? I could be wrong, but I’m calling bullshit on her excuses for stopping therapy (if she even went to it in the first place)

heretolurk2010
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by heretolurk2010 »

HashtagBlessed wrote:I agree that people expressing a gender preference for her on her behalf are overly invested "fans" who are just responding to the passive aggressive and obvious gender preference/dissapointment that Brittani herself exudes. She needs to recognize her own attitude and remarks that are making people root one way or the other. Definitely tone deaf on her part to scold the people who keep her relevant. I have no idea why people have a preference one way or the other, as if children don't come with their own personality and preferences apart from their sex. I also don't get this dichotomy between "boy mom" and "girl mom."

Most women have an ultrasound at 12 weeks called an NT scan. She said that they’ll know the sex at the end of this month which means she’s finding out via a panoramic blood test. It seems some women can find out earlier but her timeline is the same testing timeline I had for my second pregnancy.

Sunshineee9
Gossiper
Gossiper

welcomeworld wrote:
Deesker wrote:

Pretty sure therapists have to go through an online medical service for confidentiality purposes rather than just FaceTiming. That being said, my own therapist (and everyone elses I know who has one) have switched to video therapy as opposed to phone calls, I’m sure hers offers the same. Even so, isn’t she from Texas where they basically completely reopened a few weeks ago? I could be wrong, but I’m calling bullshit on her excuses for stopping therapy (if she even went to it in the first place)

I agree. Honestly it should probably be easier for her to get care because she doesn't even have to leave her home. Hopefully someone close to her will see that video and get her the help she needs. Even though I think the tears are very fake, she mentally is not ok and it's obvious.

jessbless
Talker
Talker

Unread post by jessbless »

My first thought after seeing all that today was pregnant = no more happy drugs = grief hitting her in the face like a ton of bricks

mom2one18
Wallflower
Wallflower

Unread post by mom2one18 »

First time poster. Been following Brittani since her Crew was in hospital. I was shocked at the bathroom picture and the Nordstrom tag. Now her going on a shopping spree and buying useless expensive shxt is just worrisome. Looks like she's trying to distract herself from the guilt of Crew's death that probably happened because of negligence. I follow kassady bingham too and look at how she's grieving..remembering her son, and raising awareness and just being open abt things. Brittani could have been an advocate for safe sleeping given her platform but yeah she'd rather go to target drive ups and starbucks and post swipe up links. She's just either in denial and burying some deep grief or acting up for the camera for $$ and really breaking down behind the scenes IRL.
MSAfan
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by MSAfan »

I agree she puts herself out there so she will get comments and also, that she was disappointed about Crew and probably Cash.

I still think it’s in poor taste though to say “praying for whatever gender” to anyone who has all of one gender.

However, I still think she is having a girl and knows it and she made that post so it’ll seem like a big surprise to everyone and to make it seem like she didn’t care, because she knew many thought she only wanted this baby so it would be a girl. And I still think she did some method, Shettles maybe.
petralove12
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by petralove12 »

Shes going to be in for a rude awakening when she discovers this new baby isnt going to make things any better for her. I cannot imagine the grief. She's stuck in this persistent catatonic state.

She's avoiding pain and I hope she receives help prior to this child's arrival. Post partum will not be pretty for her.

Sent from my LM-G820 using Tapatalk

Deesker
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Deesker »

petralove12 wrote: Wed May 20, 2020 2:06 pm Shes going to be in for a rude awakening when she discovers this new baby isnt going to make things any better for her. I cannot imagine the grief. She's stuck in this persistent catatonic state.

She's avoiding pain and I hope she receives help prior to this child's arrival. Post partum will not be pretty for her.

Sent from my LM-G820 using Tapatalk
She apologized for not being on IG or YT? What is she drinking? She's on IG every day, all day. She's a wreck.
Deesker
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Deesker »

For any of you that question Brittani's mental state, check out this video she made in 2017. She had just had a miscarriage and a month later, was trying to get pregnant again and was upset that she wasn't pregnant yet. She is doing the same thing with Crew. No different. "Needs" to be pregnant to feel validated in life. Enjoy! She's delusional:

Momma2three
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Momma2three »

Took a long, much needed break from commenting on this pyscho b*tch. I’m back, and i still think she’s one, even more so now. Her voice still irritates me, her face still annoys me, her behavior still pisses me off. That hair🤦🏻‍♀️UGH. She truly thinks she’s a huge influencer now and the thought of her even thinking that makes me gag. Once again, I feel for Crew. Mommy got everything she’s ever wanted, at your expense. Disgusting.

I saw in her stories the other day, this chick already has a nurrsshhery ready? Wtf. For someone who “lost a baby” to SIDS(yea okkkk LIE) you would think she’d be more cautious with this pregnancy and not plan to early. She’s doing this because she knows damn well SIDS was not the cause of his death. She just pisses me off. So many women struggle with infertility and here’s potato face getting pregnant with the drop of a hat...after laying her baby down to sleep in unsafe conditions, to die. Urrrrrrrgggggggh.

Return to “Brittani Boren Leach”