BritneyandBotanics: MLM Scammage and a Sham Marriage (Part 74)

Lalalilylove
Informer
Informer
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: BritneyandBotanics: MLM Scammage and a Sham Marriage (Part 74)

Unread post by Lalalilylove »

lagenialester wrote: Wed May 20, 2020 6:33 am
Haulnarse wrote:What a wasteful cow. See all the food she threw out.

She buys insane amounts of cheese when she already had insane amounts in her fridge!

The parfait things she buys for aria - what is it? Yoghurt, granola, strawberries and blueberries in a fancy container? The tag looked like it said $4.99

Pedisure is for all the kids according to her comment section- for when they dont eat their dinner - so she knows they are getting all the nutrients they need. Heaven forbid they miss a meal due to being fussy. Image

She also claims her fake tan is “flawless”... yea right o! Cos she cleans Image what before or after the cleaner comes??
]
Wow, that is not what pediasure is for! My nephew had health issues as an infant and needed to drink it every night for weight gain and it messed up his teeth so badly. It’s also loaded with sugar and would be really bad for Scarlett since it’s milk-based.
I have a feeling Aria actually needs it because she is so damn skinny/malnourished . She probably is having problems with eating from all the stress caused by her shitty mom :(
Resting_Bitch_Face
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Resting_Bitch_Face »

There goes Nolan again with the cheap flip flops smfh. They sell so many supported shoes and sandals for kids why the fuck does she insist on these cheap flimsy ones?? Image
Haulnarse
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Haulnarse »

Resting_Bitch_Face wrote:There goes Nolan again with the cheap flip flops smfh. They sell so many supported shoes and sandals for kids why the fuck does she insist on these cheap flimsy ones?? Image
Shes so dumb Image multiples??? Eh?? Britney you mean multiple children, not multiples. What a freaken dumbarse!
angelfire89
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by angelfire89 »

Resting_Bitch_Face wrote:There goes Nolan again with the cheap flip flops smfh. They sell so many supported shoes and sandals for kids why the fuck does she insist on these cheap flimsy ones?? Image
Especially when all the other kids are wearing better shoes. Harlow’s not by much but still better. Nolan is the one out of all of them that needs the best shoes he could get. Even if he pouts or cries or objects, he should be in the most supportive/appropriate shoes available.
cx510
Informer
Informer

Unread post by cx510 »

Resting_Bitch_Face wrote: Wed May 20, 2020 1:17 pm There goes Nolan again with the cheap flip flops smfh. They sell so many supported shoes and sandals for kids why the fuck does she insist on these cheap flimsy ones?? Image
Leave it to Britney to put her son who actually needs supportive shoes in the shittiest shoes possible. Smh. But I shouldn’t be surprised that Britney wouldn’t spend money to get an actual supportive shoe, the only person Britney will spend money on is herself and Frankenweenie.
kiwi
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by kiwi »

Britney has absolutely no shame. She’s promoting an MLM to a bunch of stay at home moms during a global pandemic, when millions are out of work and people are desperate. Awesome. Can’t say I’m surprised.

Here’s a fun fact, 99% of people recruited end up losing money. Don’t fall for this crappola, ladies!
WheresMyCoffee
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by WheresMyCoffee »

Does anyone follow Michelle Pearson? Shes a mess in and of herself but she popped up on my ig page so I was looking at her page, she has a highlight reel where she talks about influencers buying followers... it is interesting she says those giveaways are all fake likes... I am so intrigued by this! Britney JUST did one of those shady follow giveaways.
Resting_Bitch_Face
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

BritneyandBotanics: MLM Scammage and a Sham Marriage (Part 74)

So now the story is that “they have the gender in an envelope in case they decide to wanna find out later”. Then she says she’s had dreams while pregnant and the baby ends to being the gender she dreamt of and says she had a dream this baby is a boy. Girl stop playin..Ill bet anything one of the kids is going to “accidentally” find the envelope and they’re gonna reveal the gender before she gives birth....mark my words...screenshot this.
ThisIsMeCeej
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by ThisIsMeCeej »

Bullshit Britney, BSing her ass off, while looking like a constipated chipmunk the whole time she's BSing her ass of. SMH. "I'm still amazed that we've been able to keep it a surprise" yeah... you know it's a boy, we know it's a boy... you let it slip. LIAR!
“Life isn't about waiting for the storm to pass. It's about learning how to dance in the rain.”
Yogabbagabbat
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Yogabbagabbat »

Why does she even fucking care about it being a surprise??? Surprise!! Your baby has DMD! Congrats on your bad life choices! Such a moron
Haulnarse
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Lols, she’s literally so full of shit shes constipated
Resting_Bitch_Face
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Yogabbagabbat wrote:Why does she even fucking care about it being a surprise??? Surprise!! Your baby has DMD! Congrats on your bad life choices! Such a moron
Exactly!! Even if she really didn’t know the gender it’s disgusting to not even bother to find out if this baby could have DMD. Karma is gonna come for this girl hard.
Haulnarse
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Perhaps she needs to take voice lessons and learn how to speak. If “it’s” sounds like “his” then she has bigger issues than letting it slip accidentally. Get your foot out of your mouth britney!

People aren’t excited to find out the gender, the ones that genuinely care are concerned. Concerned that shes carrying another DMD time bomb. A ticking genetic time bomb. Concerned that she doesnt seem to give a fuck. Stupid bitch.
hellodolly_
Informer
Informer

Unread post by hellodolly_ »

Resting_Bitch_Face wrote: Wed May 20, 2020 7:49 pm
Yogabbagabbat wrote:Why does she even fucking care about it being a surprise??? Surprise!! Your baby has DMD! Congrats on your bad life choices! Such a moron
Exactly!! Even if she really didn’t know the gender it’s disgusting to not even bother to find out if this baby could have DMD. Karma is gonna come for this girl hard.
There wouldn't really be a reason to find out while she's still pregnant, though. Is that even possible with this disease? I don't know if an amnio would work, but it's risky to do that. It's not like it would change anything to find out early. The strange part is that she got pregnant in the first place, knowing the odds. I've never heard of a DMD family having more kids AFTER they get a diagnosis.
oracle51495
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by oracle51495 »

The end of this video really shows how awful it is that she puts her kids to bed so early, and to make it even worse, it was filmed in the summertime. I hate her smug attitude towards the end where she's like "STILL in the summer, the kids are going to bed at 7-7:30 because after that is ME time" ...newsflash bitch. When you have those very young kids, there is no "me" time imo. I don't even have kids and I understand the concept that when you have them, your life should be dedicated to just helping them exist, learn, and grow. Smh.

My friend, who's about to have a baby shared a tweet with me today that I feel like pertains to Britney. It was like.... "Do you just want a baby or do you want to BE a parent?"

Be a fucking parent man, kids aren't just accessories you can buy at the store and put in their rooms when you want "me" time.

Also, I am howling at her attitude in her pregnancy update about how she's trying to cover up for saying his.
Joie de Vivre
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Joie de Vivre »

oracle51495 wrote: Wed May 20, 2020 8:42 pm

The end of this video really shows how awful it is that she puts her kids to bed so early, and to make it even worse, it was filmed in the summertime. I hate her smug attitude towards the end where she's like "STILL in the summer, the kids are going to bed at 7-7:30 because after that is ME time" ...newsflash bitch. When you have those very young kids, there is no "me" time imo. I don't even have kids and I understand the concept that when you have them, your life should be dedicated to just helping them exist, learn, and grow. Smh.

My friend, who's about to have a baby shared a tweet with me today that I feel like pertains to Britney. It was like.... "Do you just want a baby or do you want to BE a parent?"

Be a fucking parent man, kids aren't just accessories you can buy at the store and put in their rooms when you want "me" time.

Also, I am howling at her attitude in her pregnancy update about how she's trying to cover up for saying his.
You can (and should) have ME time, but this bitch acts like she's entitled to it. Me-time is earned by creating an atmosphere where your children both listen to you and understand that even Mom and Dad are people and need to have time alone, even if it's a few minutes here and there. Alone time after the kids are in bed is AMAZING, don't get me wrong, but I'd rather wait until their bodies are ready for sleep versus throwing them in there after giving them melatonin so that Mommy can have her scheduled time watching Frank play video games and furiously scrolling through IG deleting and blocking. She acts like putting them to bed is like an off-switch. That's not how it works, you stupid, stupid woman.
cx510
Informer
Informer

Unread post by cx510 »

After the slip up of saying “his” she 100% knows the gender. The reasons IMO though she isn’t going to reveal it before the birth is because one she probably doesn’t want to deal with DMD questions and two as horrible as this sounds I wouldn’t put it past Bitchney...I bet she’s going to title the birth vlog “EMOTIONAL SURPRISE GENDER BABY BIRTH” or some bs like that and is hoping it’ll get a ton of views like most of the ones titled like that too. She is seriously the worst.
Doopher
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Doopher »

I was thinking how like, these gossip sites are fun and everything. I get a kick out of watching these weird youtubers and then seeing people’s commentary about them. But at the end of the day, someone like a Jessica or a Vanessa isn’t a criminal. They’re just bonkers and probably narcissists. And it was basically the same for Britney. Except I don’t think it is anymore. For someone who knows they are a carrier for a muscular dystrophy to plan three additional pregnancies is downright wrong. I honestly think it should be criminal. Especially because we have the science to eliminate the probability of having another child stricken with this horrible disease. She is a bad bad person. She doesn’t even like her children. And she’s not doing this for religious purposes. So I have to assume that her dangerous choices are due to either laziness or her need for attention. Both are obviously unacceptable. I HATE that she is profiting off of this. It really shows me that she probably doesn’t have a great family life. Like, where is her mother? Where is the person in her life that should be talking sense into her? She is a lost soul and she is on the loose, breeding and making more humans who will be broken just like her. I honestly hate her for her poor decisions. She better be fucking praying that this boy doesn’t have DMD. She is a sick, deluded individual.
Doopher
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Doopher »

I guess I shouldn’t be surprised that some of these teen mom youtubers go on to make poor decisions. I mean, hello! Look at what got them attention in the first place. But Britney has gone on to make nothing BUT poor decisions. I feel like she needs to be locked in a prison cell with a team of psychologists.
LionCalledLeo
Talker
Talker

Unread post by LionCalledLeo »

There’s no way they don’t know the gender if they got a bottom shot from the ultrasound at this gestation. Usually if you don’t want to know you ask the tech to avoid that area completely. Plus Britney kept skipping that picture in the vlog because I bet it reveals the gender.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Return to “Britneyandbaby”