Bonnie Hoellein: Meth Houses and Ugly Blouses | Part# 60

YTIG60
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper
Has thanked: 0

Unread post by YTIG60 »

sheltiefan wrote:Does Joel not know how to beep out stuff? I wouldn't have told my birth date on a video for all to know! I guess they think nothing bad would ever happen to them!
Goggle Joel’s name and his birthday show up in a fact bio link and they celebrate his birthday every year in vlogs. Addresses and phone numbers they’ve been careless with to the point Bonnie had filmed Ellie’s cell number and she was getting calls.
My favorite mishap was Bonnie filming Joel’s reflection in a tub soaking his foot that caused them to take it down and blurry out that part.Image

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
sheltiefan
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper
Been thanked: 0

Re: Bonnie Hoellein: Meth Houses and Ugly Blouses | Part# 60

Unread post by sheltiefan »

YTIG60 wrote: Thu May 21, 2020 12:41 pm
sheltiefan wrote:Does Joel not know how to beep out stuff? I wouldn't have told my birth date on a video for all to know! I guess they think nothing bad would ever happen to them!
Goggle Joel’s name and his birthday show up in a fact bio link and they celebrate his birthday every year in vlogs. Addresses and phone numbers they’ve been careless with to the point Bonnie had filmed Ellie’s cell number and she was getting calls.
My favorite mishap was Bonnie filming Joel’s reflection in a tub soaking his foot that caused them to take it down and blurry out that part.Image

I thought about that too. After having our charge card hacked a couple of times, it makes me more concerned about that kind of stuff. I would have bleeped it out.
ba1006
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by ba1006 »

iregretthis wrote: Thu May 21, 2020 10:19 am I've not been here in like 3 years lol. What is the Meth House? 🥴
Joel bought a house that he's planning to flip. Apparently it was tested positive for meth but didn't know when he purchased it because he bought it as is. We nicknamed it the meth house.
Ducklings4
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Ducklings4 »

ba1006 wrote:
iregretthis wrote: Thu May 21, 2020 10:19 am I've not been here in like 3 years lol. What is the Meth House? Image
Joel bought a house that he's planning to flip. Apparently it was tested positive for meth but didn't know when he purchased it because he bought it as is. We nicknamed it the meth house.
Mind you that just because the house is being sold as is does not mean you don’t get it inspected. It means if there is stuff wrong they won’t fix it for sale. Joel should have had the house inspected, but he is ignorant and did not apparently.
Parktown
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Parktown »

Again I may be wrong here but anyone else get a vibe that Bon and Ellie may have had a fall out!? You would think Bonnie would rush over first thing to Ellie’s when measures were lifted!? Yet we see many of them together the cousins too but no Bonnie or Ellie! Not even Jared and Joel!
I wonder if E&J want to sell the land to survive and B is not having it or Bollie is going down the drain!?
Ohnonotme
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Ohnonotme »

Parktown wrote:Again I may be wrong here but anyone else get a vibe that Bon and Ellie may have had a fall out!? You would think Bonnie would rush over first thing to Ellie’s when measures were lifted!? Yet we see many of them together the cousins too but no Bonnie or Ellie! Not even Jared and Joel!
I wonder if E&J want to sell the land to survive and B is not having it or Bollie is going down the drain!?
I’m surprised as well that they haven’t rushed into each other’s arms by now, but she did mention that Jared had helped with cutting new shelves in the storage room, and didn’t some of the kids go to E&J’s when they were clearing the room. It is definitely strange though. And I don’t think Bonnie was at Grandma Griff’s for Mother’s Day either.

Mickey123
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Mickey123 »

Weirdly the kids were nowhere around when Joel came home from his surgery. He had the recliner pulled up to the TV with his shake and what looked like Sister Act on. ( Sister Act, Jesus, Joel there are better movies out there. Did Bonnie make you watch that? ) I wonder if he didn't want the kids around when he got done with his surgery. When I have surgeries all I want is my family.
lmmomSD
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by lmmomSD »

It's going to be interesting to see how Joel's recovery goes vs Bonnie's. Bonnie was in bed for a couple of weeks after her tonsillectomy. I know adults have a more difficult recovery from tonsillectomy than kids, but she was in bed, on meds for a good long time. Joel is already out of bed and in a recliner?
And I definitely don't want anyone around when I am sick...
Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

Happy+Charlie
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Happy+Charlie »

Bonnie confirmed what many have suspected, YouTube comes first. She states her disappointment at not being allowed in with Joel for his comfort, but because she can't be there to vlog. Bonnie, reset your priorities.
sheltiefan
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by sheltiefan »

Parktown wrote: Thu May 21, 2020 8:52 pm Again I may be wrong here but anyone else get a vibe that Bon and Ellie may have had a fall out!? You would think Bonnie would rush over first thing to Ellie’s when measures were lifted!? Yet we see many of them together the cousins too but no Bonnie or Ellie! Not even Jared and Joel!
I definitely think Bollie is in trouble with all the review postings that Bonnie is making on their website! Plus it may actually be Bonnie and Joel wanting to sell the land especially since they have ran into the problems with the meth house!
YTIG60
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by YTIG60 »

Parktown wrote: Thu May 21, 2020 8:52 pm Again I may be wrong here but anyone else get a vibe that Bon and Ellie may have had a fall out!? You would think Bonnie would rush over first thing to Ellie’s when measures were lifted!? Yet we see many of them together the cousins too but no Bonnie or Ellie! Not even Jared and Joel!
It is a good question and perhaps Bollie has caused some tension between sisters. My opinion is the only one who would be upset the land purchase would go on the market would be Joel who found this property and impulsively push to buy it. I doubt Bonnie cares about the land anymore than E&J, but the land was on the market for a while so I don't know how fast it would sell. You would think they film at the property for something to show that could be more interesting other than being home?

So Joel is a house flipper and he hasn't come close to rehapping or selling the meth house. The surgery will set him back in working on the house and another expensive medical expense with a surgical procedure. I wonder if they regret not having Joel's surgery pre-pandemic where they could have filmed his time in the hospital. I've never seen Joel display any problems with his tonsils like a strep infection, tonsillitis or sleep apnea that made this procedure necessary during a pandemic?
shortstop
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by shortstop »

I've never seen Joel display any problems with his tonsils like a strep infection, tonsillitis or sleep apnea that made this procedure necessary during a pandemic?
[/quote]

I believe it was because Joel has a bad smell coming out of his mouth.
lmmomSD
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by lmmomSD »

He had tonsil stones. They've been talking about it for a while. When Bonnie had her plastic surgery, people here were commenting on how ridiculous it was that she could have full body lipo, but Joel couldn't have his tonsillectomy. But then he went and got his hair plugs before this, so who knows how important it was to him before now.

ba1006
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by ba1006 »

Happy+Charlie wrote: Fri May 22, 2020 6:39 am Bonnie confirmed what many have suspected, YouTube comes first. She states her disappointment at not being allowed in with Joel for his comfort, but because she can't be there to vlog. Bonnie, reset your priorities.
I just watched her recovery in the hospital after her tonsillectomy. That vlog brought in 8.4 million views. I'm sure she would love that again.
hahawhat
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by hahawhat »

i think joel knows to not overdue it with the medication. god knows if bonnie will just take them for herself. but he might just not want to be like her and knows she’s helpless without him so he’s trying to “man through” it

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Issy1129
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Issy1129 »

I definitely think BonBon is still abusing those pain meds. She is not acting the same as she did years ago. All of the candy and various “treats” that the sisters and their families go crazy over and Bonnie’s pain meds seem to be a result of their strict Mormon code of no alcohol and other potential vices. It is like their “acceptable” outlet. Heck, the church even discourages hot coffee and tea consumption.
PumpkinHead
Talker
Talker

Unread post by PumpkinHead »

Bonnie's maniacal laughing in every video is driving me up the wall! Between that and the fact that they're super boring these days, the videos are practically unwatchable. I can barely stand to skim through them :S
ba1006
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by ba1006 »

PumpkinHead wrote: Fri May 22, 2020 10:28 pm Bonnie's maniacal laughing in every video is driving me up the wall! Between that and the fact that they're super boring these days, the videos are practically unwatchable. I can barely stand to skim through them :S
She always does the same thing. She laughs like a crazy person then throws her head backwards. You would think if your only job is to produce YouTube videos, you would try to make them a little more interesting. How many times can we watch her lay in bed or cook soup?
HelloSweetie
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by HelloSweetie »

hahawhat wrote:i think joel knows to not overdue it with the medication. god knows if bonnie will just take them for herself. but he might just not want to be like her and knows she’s helpless without him so he’s trying to “man through” it

I think you’re giving Joel way too much credit. The man does absolutely nothing to help around the house but spend excess money and take on projects he can’t complete properly. Bonnie should be able to function just fine without him. She can carry her own damn purse and the lawn can wait.

Joel CHOSE to have surgery now of all times. I think the meth house was becoming work to him and he wanted an excuse to have a break from it.

lmmomSD
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by lmmomSD »

And as far as "knowing better than to overdo", nobody heads into addiction planning on it. I was an RN. I had friends who had issues. If anyone "knew better", it was me. Didn't stop me from getting addicted.

Return to “Bonnie Hoellein”