Rash&Justin: Paychecks A & B are here at last, maybe now we can afford some grass | Part 28

Momto3boys
Gossiper
Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Rash&Justin: Paychecks A & B are here at last, maybe now we can afford some grass | Part 28

Unread post by Momto3boys »

mikanai wrote: Thu May 21, 2020 8:49 pm So she is wearing size 1y when she is almost 2? Image Do you folks think Emma is malnourished?

This kid will be with a pacifier and in diapers well into her 3rd year - embarrassing. Image

Sent from my SM-G960W using Tapatalk
I am a prime example that every kid is different. I have 3 sons. My oldest was always big. He was not fat but he was tall .. At age 2 he wore a 4T because of his height. My middle child was average. If he was 2 he wore a 2T if he was 3 he wore a 3T .. Just average.. My youngest is short. He was only 18 inches at birth at full term. One the first day of kinder he was wearing a 3T and you could barely see his head when he sat on the bus. The bus drive thought I put him on the wrong bus LOL ..
Barrx2
Informer
Informer

Re: Rash&Justin: Paychecks A & B are here at last, maybe now we can afford some grass | Part 28

Unread post by Barrx2 »

Is it normal for one of the twins to look smaller than the other one ? Makes me think he’s not getting enough milk

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Here_2_talk
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by Here_2_talk »

Emma’s got weekly pictures, the boys are only getting monthly ones

Andielina0984
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Andielina0984 »

Rachelle swan is is proof that it is possible to make trash bags look even worse [IMG]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/202005 ... e54c9f.jpg[/IMG]

Mookiel
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Mookiel »

Ld5 wrote:
Andielina0984 wrote:Her favoritism for Asher is ridiculous. [IMG]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/202005 ... 09bae8.jpg[/IMG]

In a vlog not that long ago, Justin states that he picked blue for Reuben because it was easier to remember since it rhymed. Then Rachelle cuts in saying blue looked better on ASHER so of course Asher now gets blue and Reuben gets stuck with the sh*t colors.

Pretty sure that’s Ruben. He’s got the pointy nose.

Ld5
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Ld5 »

Barrx2 wrote:Is it normal for one of the twins to look smaller than the other one ? Makes me think he’s not getting enough milk Image

They are different sizes but also, they’re two different embryos. One of them seems to be bigger (similar to Emma as a newborn) and the other seems leaner.

Here_2_talk
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Rash&Justin: Paychecks A & B are here at last, maybe now we can afford some grass | Part 28

Unread post by Here_2_talk »

Birth story vlog, well, she didn’t say anything new. At all!

Also, she only had Asher, the heir with her (he was fast asleep) at the end went to get Reuben, but didn’t because he was fast asleep. How does that logic make sense?! Both babies were asleep, could she not cuddle the sleeping Reuben, the spare just as she cuddled Asher?! Does he not need mummy time?!

Also, title suggestion
Rachelle and Justin: Asher, the heir and Reuben the spare & Emma, who?!

fossilfinger
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by fossilfinger »

Here_2_talk wrote: Sat May 23, 2020 3:01 pm
Also, title suggestion
Rachelle and Justin: Asher, the heir and Reuben the spare & Emma, who?!
Adding onto this to try to make it rhyme: "and Emma, is she even there?"
Sunshineee9
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Sunshineee9 »

When she referred to Emma as her younger daughter I cringed. Just say your daughter. It's sad that she uses her stillbirth to make people feel bad for her and for views.

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk

Dani_465
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by Dani_465 »

Sunshineee9 wrote: Sat May 23, 2020 5:03 pm When she referred to Emma as her younger daughter I cringed. Just say your daughter. It's sad that she uses her stillbirth to make people feel bad for her and for views.

That annoyed me sooooo much! My younger daughter, Emma. My husband Justin. For real? We know their names!! Their names are in the intro. We know you only have one living daughter and what her name is.

And the whole boy mom thing? Uh hello!? You have a daughter, you aren’t a solely boy mom.

And her favoritism is ridiculous! Of course now she’s doing it on purpose.
Dani_465
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Oh I’m sure SOMEONE will correct me, but don’t all spinals and
Epidurals give you the shakes? It’s a side effect? Trashy had to make it aalllll about her anxiety. Child get some therapy!

The boys are easy to identify by their clear differences. One has sunken in eyes (noticeably smaller baby) Reuben and the other has a fuller face (and no sunken in eyes) Asher.
Last edited by Dani_465 on Sat May 23, 2020 5:52 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Sunshineee9
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Sunshineee9 »

Dani_465 wrote:
Sunshineee9 wrote: Sat May 23, 2020 5:03 pm When she referred to Emma as her younger daughter I cringed. Just say your daughter. It's sad that she uses her stillbirth to make people feel bad for her and for views.

That annoyed me sooooo much! My younger daughter, Emma. My husband Justin. For real? We know their names!! Their names are in the intro. We know you only have one living daughter and what her name is.

And the whole boy mom thing? Uh hello!? You have a daughter, you aren’t a solely boy mom.

I've had 3 miscarriages. If I eventually have a live birth, I'm not going to refer to that child as younger daughter or son. It's just weird and seems like she hasn't grieved her loss yet. I'm sure when my future kids are old enough to understand we will tell them about what happened before then but it won't be a frequent reminder.

Dani_465
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Sunshineee9 wrote: Sat May 23, 2020 5:51 pm
Dani_465 wrote:

I've had 3 miscarriages. If I eventually have a live birth, I'm not going to refer to that child as younger daughter or son. It's just weird and seems like she hasn't grieved her loss yet. I'm sure when my future kids are old enough to understand we will tell them about what happened before then but it won't be a frequent reminder.

I’m sorry for your losses. 😢

No one in my immediate family has ever had a miscarriage. But my aunt has. And I didn’t hear it from my aunt, I believe my mom mentioned it in passing. It just wasn’t something that was brought up.
mikanai
Informer
Informer

Unread post by mikanai »

So the new vlog... she just posted the same thing with a different title for the $$$$$$ of random people who happen to bait. In a year, she may post a vlog titled: "Remembering my premature twins birth (surprise gener reveal)" she is shameless

Sent from my SM-G960W using Tapatalk

Match
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Match »

Dani_465 wrote:Oh I’m sure SOMEONE will correct me, but don’t all spinals and
Epidurals give you the shakes? It’s a side effect? Trashy had to make it aalllll about her anxiety. Child get some therapy!

The boys are easy to identify by their clear differences. One has sunken in eyes (noticeably smaller baby) Reuben and the other has a fuller face (and no sunken in eyes) Asher.
I had a spinal last year for my c section and never had the shakes. Didn’t even realize that’s a side effect.

Mookiel
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Mookiel »

It is super normal to have the shakes after giving birth! It happened to me with two of my three kids. I had all natural births so not necessarily the meds. I think our bodies just go into shock lol.

Haulnarse
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Haulnarse »

Mookiel wrote:

It is super normal to have the shakes after giving birth! It happened to me with two of my three kids. I had all natural births so not necessarily the meds. I think our bodies just go into shock lol.

I got the shakes after my second and third babies - both natural births. Its the adrenaline kicking in, that whole fight or flight response.
Ld5
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Ld5 »

My teeth chattered so badly after my last two births. I had no control over it and I wasn’t even cold. It was the weirdest feeling! Our bodies definitely go into shock.

Mammababe111
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Mammababe111 »

**Disclaimer** Im not trying to offend anyone that’s had a child loss , please don’t come at me here.

But I really feel like she picks and chooses when she wants people to feel sorry for her about brynn. She says Emma is her youngest daughter but then doesn’t even mention brynn when she’s speaking about her life postpartum with her pregnancies.. so which one is it rachelle?! If you consider her a older daughter then why don’t you mention your postpartum experience with her?! ( BODY wise not emotionally because obviously that is tough. )

These people can be “ real” and plaster their stillbirth story but can’t even be real about household expenses, problems with Emma, marriage. Exploit your deceased child but nothing else that is real. That’s how I know it’s for the money. 🤷🏻‍♀️
Haulnarse
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Haulnarse »

Mammababe111 wrote:**Disclaimer** Im not trying to offend anyone that’s had a child loss , please don’t come at me here.

But I really feel like she picks and chooses when she wants people to feel sorry for her about brynn. She says Emma is her youngest daughter but then doesn’t even mention brynn when she’s speaking about her life postpartum with her pregnancies.. so which one is it rachelle?! If you consider her a older daughter then why don’t you mention your postpartum experience with her?! ( BODY wise not emotionally because obviously that is tough. )

These people can be “ real” and plaster their stillbirth story but can’t even be real about household expenses, problems with Emma, marriage. Exploit your deceased child but nothing else that is real. That’s how I know it’s for the money. Image
I agree. She picks and chooses when she wants to flaunt brynn.

Return to “Rachelle and Justin”