Brittani Boren Leach: Part Six

Morticia Mars
Informer
Informer
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Brittani Boren Leach: Part Six

Unread post by Morticia Mars »

I don’t watch or keep up with Brittani that much so correct me if I’m wrong but I honestly feel like Brittani got pregnant to fill the void of Crew missing. I don’t hate Brittani and she seems nice and I feel kinda bad for her since she lost her son and all but I honestly feel like she got pregnant for this reason. Like did she always plan this even when Crew was alive? Idk honestly but it seems a little sad to me since she seems like she still has conflicting emotions.
I may be an asshole but I do have standards
I’m a witch that talks with cats.
sezzajaydee
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by sezzajaydee »

Ok, I may be super tired and not fully with it.

But is that her voice in the laundry story? It sounds nothing like the breathy, high pitched whiny voice she normally uses.
Andielina0984
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Andielina0984 »

This dumb bitch is on Tik Tok. Lord help us all

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Deesker
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Deesker »

Andielina0984 wrote: Sat May 23, 2020 7:41 am This dumb bitch is on Tik Tok. Lord help us all

What???? You have got to be kidding me? She's a nut job.
Justheretogossip
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Justheretogossip »

sezzajaydee wrote: Sat May 23, 2020 4:06 am Ok, I may be super tired and not fully with it.

But is that her voice in the laundry story? It sounds nothing like the breathy, high pitched whiny voice she normally uses.
Yeah I noticed that too. It’s like she has two different voices. One for when she is facing the camera and putting on her act and one when she isn’t in the camera frame and forgets about her fake voice lol.
Courtneyshayne
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Courtneyshayne »

Omg. What a travesty. The stupid jar meant for beverages dosen't work good for liquid laundry detergent so she has to use pods but thank god she found a pretty jar to put them in!!!!
webby
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by webby »

she's going out for a "much needed" date night for her mental health... um, sorry but that shipped sailed before you decided to get pregnant again. she's still a fucking idiot going out for dinner while pregnant during a pandemic... if she's still abusing Target drive up she shouldn't go out to eat.

Sent from my Pixel 3 using Tapatalk

Something_Relevant
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Something_Relevant »

My mind cannot grasp just how big she is at 12 weeks. I'm 18 weeks and I'm not showing. I might just look a little bloated. And it's my 4th kid! I'm the same age as her and everything. That really wasn't me trying to toot my own horn. My mind is just blown. She must have zero muscles in her stomach or something. Ol girl needs to work on that core to hold everything in.
disneylover23
Informer
Informer

Unread post by disneylover23 »

Something_Relevant wrote:My mind cannot grasp just how big she is at 12 weeks. I'm 18 weeks and I'm not showing. I might just look a little bloated. And it's my 4th kid! I'm the same age as her and everything. That really wasn't me trying to toot my own horn. My mind is just blown. She must have zero muscles in her stomach or something. Ol girl needs to work on that core to hold everything in.
This is something I won’t give her crap for. I’m the same way she is, I show really early. I got pregnant again at 9 months pp so my stomach muscles have given up.

GoAwayTiffani
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by GoAwayTiffani »

Something_Relevant wrote: Sat May 23, 2020 5:44 pm My mind cannot grasp just how big she is at 12 weeks. I'm 18 weeks and I'm not showing. I might just look a little bloated. And it's my 4th kid! I'm the same age as her and everything. That really wasn't me trying to toot my own horn. My mind is just blown. She must have zero muscles in her stomach or something. Ol girl needs to work on that core to hold everything in.
Most women who have as many kids as Brittani in such a short period of time will show really quickly and may not have strong muscles. Sounds like you’re in the minority if you’re on a 4th baby back to back to back and aren’t showing. Congratulations!
mssqueen233
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by mssqueen233 »

disneylover23 wrote:
Something_Relevant wrote:My mind cannot grasp just how big she is at 12 weeks. I'm 18 weeks and I'm not showing. I might just look a little bloated. And it's my 4th kid! I'm the same age as her and everything. That really wasn't me trying to toot my own horn. My mind is just blown. She must have zero muscles in her stomach or something. Ol girl needs to work on that core to hold everything in.
This is something I won’t give her crap for. I’m the same way she is, I show really early. I got pregnant again at 9 months pp so my stomach muscles have given up.

She’s going to be huge this Time around ImageImageImage

violet08
Talker
Talker

Unread post by violet08 »

Not defending her but Technically it’s her 6th. If you count the miscarriage she had.
Carter
Cooper
Miscarriage
Cash
Crew
Current pregnancy

ifucsam
Talker
Talker

Unread post by ifucsam »

I’ve never watched her channel but I saw this in the home page. My son is the same age as Crew would have been so I remember hearing her story. Did we ever find out what happened to him?

Something_Relevant
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Something_Relevant »

GoAwayTiffani wrote: Sat May 23, 2020 6:39 pm
Something_Relevant wrote: Sat May 23, 2020 5:44 pm My mind cannot grasp just how big she is at 12 weeks. I'm 18 weeks and I'm not showing. I might just look a little bloated. And it's my 4th kid! I'm the same age as her and everything. That really wasn't me trying to toot my own horn. My mind is just blown. She must have zero muscles in her stomach or something. Ol girl needs to work on that core to hold everything in.
Most women who have as many kids as Brittani in such a short period of time will show really quickly and may not have strong muscles. Sounds like you’re in the minority if you’re on a 4th baby back to back to back and aren’t showing. Congratulations!
I just wanted to add that I am not immune to a big whale belly. Once I hit 20 weeks, there is no stopping me. So I have nothing against a big pregnant belly. I really didn't mean to come off as holier than thou. It's more the reason why her belly is so big (simply speculation, of course.) She obviously doesn't take care of herself, other than hair and makeup. But her physical and mental needs seem to not be being met. The band-aid of this pregnancy will only hold for so long. And eventually she will have to stop having kids back to back and figure out who she is outside of pregnancy and newborn phases.

Pregnancy is not a personality trait.
Deesker
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Deesker »

ifucsam wrote: Sat May 23, 2020 11:13 pm I’ve never watched her channel but I saw this in the home page. My son is the same age as Crew would have been so I remember hearing her story. Did we ever find out what happened to him?

She said it was SIDS but it was in passing. She never addressed what happened bc she probably was inadvertently negligent in his death.
Deesker
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Deesker »

violet08 wrote: Sat May 23, 2020 9:21 pm
Not defending her but Technically it’s her 6th. If you count the miscarriage she had.
Carter
Cooper
Miscarriage
Cash
Crew
Current pregnancy

Mind boggling, isn't it? I truly believe she has a mental dysfunction that when she's pregnant, it makes her feel worthy. Have you seen her diet? She eats like shit and feeds her kids shit food also. Wears the workout clothes but doesn't work out.
MSAfan
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by MSAfan »

Morticia Mars wrote: Fri May 22, 2020 8:05 pm I don’t watch or keep up with Brittani that much so correct me if I’m wrong but I honestly feel like Brittani got pregnant to fill the void of Crew missing. I don’t hate Brittani and she seems nice and I feel kinda bad for her since she lost her son and all but I honestly feel like she got pregnant for this reason. Like did she always plan this even when Crew was alive? Idk honestly but it seems a little sad to me since she seems like she still has conflicting emotions.
She was back and forth about it. In some of her videos and posts while pregnant with Crew, she said this was “probably” her last pregnancy, “might be” her last. When she had him and it was so painful she said she told Jeff they were never doing this again.

Then after she had Crew she had a Q&A video and someone asked if they were having more kids and she said they were 60/40 on it (didn’t say what the 60 was or 40 was). This video was before Crew passed.

I remember a comment in one of her videos when she was pregnant with Crew, a poster said she was having too many babies and she should adopt one, she said she was considering that.

Does anyone know if she’s Catholic? If so, that could explain why she has so many. In the Catholic Church they don’t approve of birth control. I’m Catholic but my mom only had two and then had her tubes tied, lol. She had been brought up Protestant.

In our old church, one family had nine children, and then all of those kids had a bunch of children, like one of them had at least nine (that I last heard of), one had 5 by 34 ( probably had more since then).
sw4075
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by sw4075 »

Deesker wrote:
ifucsam wrote: Sat May 23, 2020 11:13 pm I’ve never watched her channel but I saw this in the home page. My son is the same age as Crew would have been so I remember hearing her story. Did we ever find out what happened to him?

She said it was SIDS but it was in passing. She never addressed what happened bc she probably was inadvertently negligent in his death.
She said it was SUIDS... she made it know it was UNKNOWN by autopsy so people wouldn’t badger her about unsafe sleeping. But everyone’s theory is obviously unsafe sleeping as he was suffocated leading to tremendous brain damage.

boosmommy
Informer
Informer

Unread post by boosmommy »

Followers were beginning to drop again. Cue in hospital picture of Crew.
LonelyTown
Talker
Talker

Unread post by LonelyTown »

Yep. Also, “I find myself wondering if he’s cold or if he’s lonely.” This is very common among moms who’ve lost a child, however her post and the way she wrote it feels like it was almost directly copied from what another loss mom would write. She can’t think for herself. “Hmmm wonder what will tug at my followers heartstrings”. It’s disgusting.

Return to “Brittani Boren Leach”