BritneyandBotanics: MLM Scammage and a Sham Marriage (Part 74)

olemama
True Gossiper
True Gossiper
Has thanked: 0

Re: BritneyandBotanics: MLM Scammage and a Sham Marriage (Part 74)

Unread post by olemama »

chloe6124 wrote: Sun May 24, 2020 11:46 am
olemama wrote:
chloe6124 wrote: Sun May 24, 2020 10:31 am So the kids are at Eans and they go on another adventure with just Scarlett. It’s becoming laughable at this point.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Well hopefully Aria, Nolan and Harlow will get to spend some time playing in Ean's mom's new pool. More fun than being with the moron Morrows.
Did they put a in ground pool in?

Yeah, it looks like they did. The pool is very pretty with small water fountain at one end. The kids will have a lot of fun in it.
chloe6124
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by chloe6124 »

olemama wrote:
chloe6124 wrote: Sun May 24, 2020 11:46 am
olemama wrote: Well hopefully Aria, Nolan and Harlow will get to spend some time playing in Ean's mom's new pool. More fun than being with the moron Morrows.
Did they put a in ground pool in?

Yeah, it looks like they did. The pool is very pretty with small water fountain at one end. The kids will have a lot of fun in it.
That is great. The kids will have so much fun. My sister’s family is putting a pool in next summer. It’s going to be a lot of fun. They won’t want to come over in the summer anymore. They will want my parents to go over to their house.

DoodleBop2
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by DoodleBop2 »

lagenialester wrote: Sun May 24, 2020 10:03 am
DoodleBop2 wrote:I wonder just how MUCH melatonin those kids get.
Do they get it every night? It’s really meant to be used only for things like travel and stress and then you’re supposed to stop taking it again! (Of course every day in that house is probably stressful for those kids...) I know it can be used daily for people with behavioral disorders but as far as we know that isn’t the case with B’s children.

Yeah it's not really supposed to be given every day to children unless you are being followed by a doctor who knows they're taking it and why. It makes me think these kids will have to be given more and more as they grow used to it getting it most of the time.
avaj
Amateur
Amateur
Been thanked: 0

Unread post by avaj »

Ean's mom's pool has a fence around it, too. We love pool safety!!! And we know Britney & Frank would never...

Back to the melatonin, too much use can result in a rebound effect, which worsens insomnia/sleeping patterns. I literally can't stand parents who drug up their kids to make *their* lives easier...
Kbmama
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Kbmama »

Does Ean have an insta?

Cookiek940
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Cookiek940 »

[IMG]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/202005 ... b486ca.jpg[/IMG]
You know she just hates that he posts unfiltered unedited photos of her.
Also —what is her outfit. She needs to stop trying to make that oversized jean jacket happen, it looks awful on her and isn’t her style. What’s that she’s paired with it, pj bottoms?

Not saying you have to be put together at all times but she’s definitely let style go since frank. Even the kids look more disheveled now.

Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by 131618 »

Cookiek940 wrote:[IMG]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/202005 ... b486ca.jpg[/IMG]
Also —what is her outfit. She needs to stop trying to make that oversized jean jacket happen, it looks awful on her and isn’t her style. What’s that she’s paired with it, pj bottoms?

Not saying you have to be put together at all times but she’s definitely let style go since frank. Even the kids look more disheveled now.

What an unfortunate looking family picture Image

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

Bambi_
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by Bambi_ »

[IMG]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/202005 ... 6b4b80.jpg[/IMG]
What the hell is a “Murrow”? No wonder her minions worship her, they’re about as uneducated as Britch.

ariannapiascik
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by ariannapiascik »

Bambi_ wrote:[IMG]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/202005 ... 6b4b80.jpg[/IMG]
What the hell is a “Murrow”? No wonder her minions worship her, they’re about as uneducated as Britch.

mirror? idk, the minions are dumb

sicklequeen
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by sicklequeen »

Finally Britt and Frank can play happy-family-of-3-soon-to-be-four, when the Other Three are off at Ean's it's the best time of the month. Although she looks absolutely pained & constipated as usual :D
I haven't posted on here in a hot minute but has Frank beefed up or what...and he looks better with a beard. Still smarmy af but better. Idk it's 3 am for me, I may be tired.
catmom
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by catmom »

I'm not a parent or a child of a step parent so idk if I'm being over sensitive, but it feels so yucky when she posts pics of just her and frank and scarlet. Like I imagine if I was a James kid, I would feel so left out and hurt by her posting pics of her "new fam" and frank with his bio kids. It feels very UN blended ... (Not that her fam is even blended in the first place but yknow)
megangold27
Informer
Informer

Unread post by megangold27 »

I feel so bad for A, N, and H. In 15 months, Scarlett has been on more road trips than they have in their entire lives. All week long, they only leave their living room to go as far as their concrete backyard, but as soon as Ean’s kids are gone, Britney and Frank traipse across the state with little uggo and they get to pretend they’re a family of 3. It’s just so fucking sad.

Resting_Bitch_Face
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

BritneyandBotanics: MLM Scammage and a Sham Marriage (Part 74)

Unread post by Resting_Bitch_Face »

catmom wrote:I'm not a parent or a child of a step parent so idk if I'm being over sensitive, but it feels so yucky when she posts pics of just her and frank and scarlet. Like I imagine if I was a James kid, I would feel so left out and hurt by her posting pics of her "new fam" and frank with his bio kids. It feels very UN blended ... (Not that her fam is even blended in the first place but yknow)
Image & it’s not only the pictures but imagine how those kids feel knowing (if they even know) she has all this fun when they’re not around. It’s only going to get worse once Frank kids are able to talk and start bragging to Ean’s kids about how much fun they have w/o them. As a mother I can only dream of having the money, time and mode of transportation she has to travel and do anything with my kids yet look how she pisses it away especially with a terminally ill child.
lucylue1982
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by lucylue1982 »

Cookiek940 wrote: Sun May 24, 2020 5:01 pm

So much for Miss I don't look pregnant from the front :roll:
cx510
Informer
Informer

Unread post by cx510 »

chloe6124 wrote: Sun May 24, 2020 10:31 am So the kids are at Eans and they go on another adventure with just Scarlett. It’s becoming laughable at this point.

No surprise, but it’s sad for Aria, Nolan, and Harlow that every single time they go to their dad’s their lazy mom finally does something for once and it’s without them.

This is why I don’t understand why Britney complains about quarantine, her life is literally the exact same as it was before. Sits on her ass at home all day unless Aria, Nolan, and Harlow aren’t around, then she goes and has a fun day with Freenk and the golden child Scarface.
Haulnarse
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Haulnarse »

cx510 wrote:

No surprise, but it’s sad for Aria, Nolan, and Harlow that every single time they go to their dad’s their lazy mom finally does something for once and it’s without them.

This is why I don’t understand why Britney complains about quarantine, her life is literally the exact same as it was before. Sits on her ass at home all day unless Aria, Nolan, and Harlow aren’t around, then she goes and has a fun day with Freenk and the golden child Scarface.
Frenk must have such a tiny weiner. Needing that doof doof car. Both of them filming the car through the tunnel, so immature. Thats what 18-19yr old boys do with their supped up cars.
Haulnarse
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Haulnarse »

Also he is clearly not working as a fire fighter at the moment. There is no way he would work with facial hair - thats a huge no no as far as fit testing for his mask he would be required to wear. Having facial hair would be worth a written warning for a fire fighter.
LilSeb1010
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by LilSeb1010 »

Haulnarse wrote:Also he is clearly not working as a fire fighter at the moment. There is no way he would work with facial hair - thats a huge no no as far as fit testing for his mask he would be required to wear. Having facial hair would be worth a written warning for a fire fighter.
Yep, I wonder if/when they‘ll address it. The last time he had that much facial hair was when he took that month off when Scarlett was born. Certainly he wouldn’t be burning through a bunch of PTO now when they have a baby coming in September so... he either quit or got fired. Or something weird is going on.
Crazymess1215
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Crazymess1215 »

Why does she wear that Jean jacket like every other day? The live in South Carolina isnt it warm there? Especially since shes pregnant I would think she would be overheating in that thing. Shes such a weirdo. It doesnt even look cute on her either

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

Commonlove
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Commonlove »

Cookiek940 wrote: Sun May 24, 2020 5:01 pm

Nice pajamas. Looks like something I would wear at our own yard. Frank looks actually older than Brit, like he's 40.

Does anyone know what time her kids usually wake up? If my 7 year old would fall asleep at 8, she would wake up at 6. That was the case when she was younger too. And I don't see Britney waking up so early. Are the kids alone in the morning?

Return to “Britneyandbaby”