Phil and Alex: clickbait, vlog’s late, & kids they don’t appreciate | Part 8

IVFwarrior
Informer
Informer
Has thanked: 0

Re: Phil and Alex: clickbait, vlog’s late, & kids they don’t appreciate | Part 8

Unread post by IVFwarrior »

Screen Shot 2020-05-25 at 2.11.27 pm.png
Do we remember this video? She wasn't sick, so we came to the conclusion she was wearing a mask at work because she had refused an influenza vaccine.

So she's perfectly capable of wearing a surgical mask for 12 hours when she chooses to. And has always chosen what she wants over the health of other people's babies. Her hygiene when was doffing the mask in this video was just as appalling as her most recent video.

I feel sorry for the other parents that will be in the NICU with her.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
HashtagBlessed
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Re: Phil and Alex: clickbait, vlog’s late, & kids they don’t appreciate | Part 8

Unread post by HashtagBlessed »

A part of me does wonder if they over do the hysterics for vlog content and to get people riled up one way or the other. I noticed that when they were face timing with the person explaining how the NICU was going to work, Phil just said, "That's a hard pill to swallow," and Alex simply said something like, "It's good to find that out now as opposed to later." That's the footage they chose to show anyways. And then fast forward to them alone in their car and it's RAGE and TRAUMA and ABSOLUTE POWER CURRUPTS. Like night and day. Maybe they are just smart enough to tone it down for the staff, but then turn up the theatrics for viewers? They want the strong reaction to up views, or they don't want to alienate their midwife by being entitled assholes. Not sure what I'm trying to say, but it's interesting that they are at least somewhat self-aware enough to not be blatantly aggressive and argumentative with their care team, but behind the "closed doors" of the car they unleash all their conspiratorial nonsense to the camera.
wildwild94
Talker
Talker
Been thanked: 0

Unread post by wildwild94 »

Her story prompted me to go to Jordan’s page, and I saw this comment from a few days ago. Yikes!! Even thinking about a dog right now as she is literally about to give birth scares me.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Haulnarse
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Haulnarse »

HashtagBlessed wrote:A part of me does wonder if they over do the hysterics for vlog content and to get people riled up one way or the other. I noticed that when they were face timing with the person explaining how the NICU was going to work, Phil just said, "That's a hard pill to swallow," and Alex simply said something like, "It's good to find that out now as opposed to later." That's the footage they chose to show anyways. And then fast forward to them alone in their car and it's RAGE and TRAUMA and ABSOLUTE POWER CURRUPTS. Like night and day. Maybe they are just smart enough to tone it down for the staff, but then turn up the theatrics for viewers? They want the strong reaction to up views, or they don't want to alienate their midwife by being entitled assholes. Not sure what I'm trying to say, but it's interesting that they are at least somewhat self-aware enough to not be blatantly aggressive and argumentative with their care team, but behind the "closed doors" of the car they unleash all their conspiratorial nonsense to the camera.
Nope, i think they are genuinely arseholes. Self entitled arseholes. You watch when this baby arrives, nothing is going to be good enough for unicornio-baby.

Alex’s birth experience, Alex’s hospital experience, having to deal with nicu and surgeries, alex not breastfeeding or getting adequate skin to skin. Shes going to have an epic meltdown and get kicked out of that hospital.

And I predict in <6 months time she will pop on back to the ivf clinic with three kids in tow ready to start again for her new “perfect” experience. This baby was already a do-over for those pesky adoptive children who got thrown into their laps, you know the ones she didnt get to bond properly with because their birth moms hogged her bonding time Image shes going to need another do-over to get over this terrible experience with phils broken pandemic baby.
skiingmama1
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by skiingmama1 »

Haulnarse wrote: Mon May 25, 2020 7:33 am
HashtagBlessed wrote:A part of me does wonder if they over do the hysterics for vlog content and to get people riled up one way or the other. I noticed that when they were face timing with the person explaining how the NICU was going to work, Phil just said, "That's a hard pill to swallow," and Alex simply said something like, "It's good to find that out now as opposed to later." That's the footage they chose to show anyways. And then fast forward to them alone in their car and it's RAGE and TRAUMA and ABSOLUTE POWER CURRUPTS. Like night and day. Maybe they are just smart enough to tone it down for the staff, but then turn up the theatrics for viewers? They want the strong reaction to up views, or they don't want to alienate their midwife by being entitled assholes. Not sure what I'm trying to say, but it's interesting that they are at least somewhat self-aware enough to not be blatantly aggressive and argumentative with their care team, but behind the "closed doors" of the car they unleash all their conspiratorial nonsense to the camera.
Nope, i think they are genuinely arseholes. Self entitled arseholes. You watch when this baby arrives, nothing is going to be good enough for unicornio-baby.

Alex’s birth experience, Alex’s hospital experience, having to deal with nicu and surgeries, alex not breastfeeding or getting adequate skin to skin. Shes going to have an epic meltdown and get kicked out of that hospital.

And I predict in <6 months time she will pop on back to the ivf clinic with three kids in tow ready to start again for her new “perfect” experience. This baby was already a do-over for those pesky adoptive children who got thrown into their laps, you know the ones she didnt get to bond properly with because their birth moms hogged her bonding time Image shes going to need another do-over to get over this terrible experience with phils broken pandemic baby.
spot on 👏🏻 I wonder if they even realize or will ever acknowledge that ALL of their embryos may very well have this same heart defect. Phil himself has it so there’s probably something like a 50/50 chance with each embryo. I wonder if this was ever brought up during their genetic counseling. It just seems weird that they appeared to be so blindsided when they found out this news, it’s as if they had never even been warned that this happening was a very real possibility and I just can’t believe that.... although I guess there’s no telling with Dr Quack
Kjlm208
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Kjlm208 »

If I have to see her sausage feet and toes one more time and hear her justifying that they are not that bad...... OMG. You literally showed us how bad they are with the pitting edema, and then in true Alex form, justified it and said it's not that bad......... Again how did she pass nursing school?
Scoobs212
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Scoobs212 »

Kjlm208 wrote: Mon May 25, 2020 9:59 am If I have to see her sausage feet and toes one more time and hear her justifying that they are not that bad...... OMG. You literally showed us how bad they are with the pitting edema, and then in true Alex form, justified it and said it's not that bad......... Again how did she pass nursing school?
Did you see where she gave her feet an ice bath in the kitchen sink right next to the dishes?
sondraK
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by sondraK »

Could the hospital have required Alex to get the flu vax when she worked there? I know for working in some of our area hospitals,it's not an option.You get it or you're out of there
Amsouthernbell
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Amsouthernbell »

I am still amazed that her drs haven’t set an induction date with her pitting edema...its bad and points to the fact that something in her body is not working right. Why the heck risk anything...can y’all imagine if heaven forbid the bio baby doesn’t make it...I feel already sorry for the hospital staff...
nahthxx
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by nahthxx »

I hate them so much I don’t know why I watch anymore.

These last few videos have really shown how self centered and disgusting they are. Having people fly in to town to stay with them? Bitching about masks, complaining about the hospital policies.
It’s not just your baby in there.

AliCat91
Informer
Informer

Unread post by AliCat91 »

Amsouthernbell wrote:I am still amazed that her drs haven’t set an induction date with her pitting edema...its bad and points to the fact that something in her body is not working right. Why the heck risk anything...can y’all imagine if heaven forbid the bio baby doesn’t make it...I feel already sorry for the hospital staff...
They probably want to keep the crazy away for as long as possible! I’d hate her as a patient.

Chatabox
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by Chatabox »

skiingmama1 wrote:

spot on Image I wonder if they even realize or will ever acknowledge that ALL of their embryos may very well have this same heart defect. Phil himself has it so there’s probably something like a 50/50 chance with each embryo. I wonder if this was ever brought up during their genetic counseling. It just seems weird that they appeared to be so blindsided when they found out this news, it’s as if they had never even been warned that this happening was a very real possibility and I just can’t believe that.... although I guess there’s no telling with Dr Quack
I thought this bub was their only genetically normal embryo? I thought the others had markers for something. I can’t remember without going back and watching, but they were pretty keen to transfer the other embryos too. Imagine if their second embryo had this heart condition and another genetic condition? They don’t know when enough is enough!

If she’s so desperate to be pregnant again, I’m surprised they haven’t looked into embryo donation.
sondraK
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by sondraK »

They have one normal embryo left,and one w Turner's syndrome.I'm not sure about the others.I think 2 were high mosaic.
I hope they never implant the one w Turner's.I would never willingly subject a child to that life.
I think most of us surmise the other normal embryo is a boy.That said,there is no way to know if he would have Phil's heart condition
skiingmama1
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by skiingmama1 »

Amsouthernbell wrote: Mon May 25, 2020 2:49 pm I am still amazed that her drs haven’t set an induction date with her pitting edema...its bad and points to the fact that something in her body is not working right. Why the heck risk anything...can y’all imagine if heaven forbid the bio baby doesn’t make it...I feel already sorry for the hospital staff...
I wouldn’t be surprised if they’ve tried to schedule one or atleast suggested it. I’m sure Alex would fight the idea as it will be one less “natural” thing she’ll get to experience. Remember that she said she could see herself having contractions in her new kitchen.... so that’s just another birth fantasy of hers on her list that if not checked off will be a devastating and traumatic blow to her existence.
sondraK
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by sondraK »

Alex reminds me of a lot of the women on a midwife board I was reading.No one was happy till they got their perfect birth.One woman even had a natural birth at home,after 3 c sections,as she wasn't happy till that happened.
One of my births was far from perfect,and ended in a forceps delivery after 27 hrs of labor,but in the end all that mattered was we were both healthy
Haulnarse
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Haulnarse »

sondraK wrote:Alex reminds me of a lot of the women on a midwife board I was reading.No one was happy till they got their perfect birth.One woman even had a natural birth at home,after 3 c sections,as she wasn't happy till that happened.
One of my births was far from perfect,and ended in a forceps delivery after 27 hrs of labor,but in the end all that mattered was we were both healthy
I never got my water birth that I wanted. Im not having a pity party about it Image

First baby, both delivery rooms were being used (small maternity unit at hospital) so I ended up giving birth to baby in a postpartum room, no birth pool/bath in there. Second baby was 6 weeks early - this time in a delivery room, but not able to give birth in pool/bath due to her prematurity, I had to be monitored the whole time. Third baby I had the home birth I had wanted after a rough pregnancy, our bath wasnt deep enough and the birth pool didnt get delivered til three days after her birth Image

Shit doesnt go to plan all the time, you make the best of the situation and move on. I had 3x healthy babies at the end of it, healthy mom, thats all that matters.
StreetTacosTalking
Talker
Talker

Unread post by StreetTacosTalking »

Me - “oh wow... 125 unread posts on Phil and Alex. They must have had their baby.”

NOPE. They just managed to top their stupidity beyond anything they’ve done before and everyone is sounding off.

spicy_dreams
Informer
Informer

Unread post by spicy_dreams »

Y'ALL WEREN'T WRONG about the rage vlogs holy shit. These fucking people... I knew they were self centred but this is a whole new level.

Alex's crying is maximum dramatics. She's like a fucking child throwing a tantrum. Being upset is justified but not to this level, and she's missing the fucking POINT.

Also if she's so concerned about keeping the baby healthy, she aught to fuckin try and calm down. Getting this upset isn't going to do anyone any good, but especially the baby!!

Phil's vocabulary is like 99% preachy cliches. I can't stand it.. it's so annoying and insincere. Not to mention hypocritical. He should stop preaching at us and take a fucking look at how him and his immature wife are handling this.

The pervy belly shots are just getting more and more gross too. It's like they both have a fetish, I hate it lmao.
HashtagBlessed
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by HashtagBlessed »

I agree that they are entitled assholes, I just wonder how much of that they show to their medical team and how much they reserve for the camera. I think if they had explained the true extent of their disappointment and concern (respectfully), the midwife would have explained the reasoning further and would have pointed out the rationing of PPE. They either didn't get that explanation, or they chose to ignore it. I agree that she's going to snap and completely alienate herself from the good graces of the NICU team by treating them poorly and expecting preferential treatment. But I think right now she's still holding back a bit from the midwife? The same way they probably didn't explode at the hospital staff or the birth mother in-person when they were displeased with their second adoption experience in the hospital, but went off in front of the camera. I think they have the wherewithal to know that their reactions are inappropriate to some extent and will get them a negative reaction, so they censor themselves in real life and unleash their true selves for the vlogs where controversy and an entitled attitude will get them more attention. They can rant and rave to the camera and no one pushes back or tells them how out of line they are to their faces, and they can just block and delete comments that do so. If they went off on their midwife or a hospital staff member about TRAUMA and CORRUPTION, there would be an immediate response/push back and real consequences.
Scoobs212
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Scoobs212 »

Ugh, I'm assuming they want a Great Pyrenees to use as a livestock guardian dog. And since they've already said that this house is temporary and they won't be staying there forever, they'll probably just leave the dog with the property whenever they move.

Return to “Phil and Alex”