Brittani Boren Leach: Part Six

Deesker
Informer
Informer
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Brittani Boren Leach: Part Six

Unread post by Deesker »

boosmommy wrote: Sun May 24, 2020 8:48 pm Followers were beginning to drop again. Cue in hospital picture of Crew.
Don't forget to add yet another baby bump pic. 13 weeks! Wow! So impressed!
Sharphole2000
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Sharphole2000 »

This wack job drives me nuts. Her kids all eat like college frat boys. Is Cashy really living his best life diving into a bucket of frosting for breakfast? If she continues the eat the way she does its only a matter of time before shes a Big Mac with legs.On a side note BBL is a dead ringer for the kid in the movie Bad Grandpa. Check out the pageant scene if you need a laugh. In the meantime I will be staying tuned to see if she links a salad....
Justheretogossip
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Justheretogossip »

boosmommy wrote: Sun May 24, 2020 8:48 pm Followers were beginning to drop again. Cue in hospital picture of Crew.
Yup. Came here to say this. I don’t follow her anymore but I’ll check her profile here and there and I noticed her followers were dipping and I just had a feeling she would be posting another Crew photo. What makes me more upset about these “I miss Crew” posts she always posts these photos of him/them in the hospital.. why can’t she share other photos that we haven’t seen of him healthy?
I also just have to say it is mind blowing that she has never not once mentioned how the kids are doing with all the change.
lmmomSD
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by lmmomSD »

Justheretogossip wrote:
Yup. Came here to say this. I don’t follow her anymore but I’ll check her profile here and there and I noticed her followers were dipping and I just had a feeling she would be posting another Crew photo. What makes me more upset about these “I miss Crew” posts she always posts these photos of him/them in the hospital.. why can’t she share other photos that we haven’t seen of him healthy?
I also just have to say it is mind blowing that she has never not once mentioned how the kids are doing with all the change.
I can't imagine: get baby brother, baby brother dies a couple of months later, mommy moves the whole family, and gets pregnant again: they must have whiplash.

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

webby
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by webby »

get the fucking pacifier out of his mouth
[IMG]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/202005 ... 40e809.jpg[/IMG]

Sent from my Pixel 3 using Tapatalk

ifucsam
Talker
Talker

Unread post by ifucsam »

sw4075 wrote:
Deesker wrote:
ifucsam wrote: Sat May 23, 2020 11:13 pm I’ve never watched her channel but I saw this in the home page. My son is the same age as Crew would have been so I remember hearing her story. Did we ever find out what happened to him?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
She said it was SIDS but it was in passing. She never addressed what happened bc she probably was inadvertently negligent in his death.
She said it was SUIDS... she made it know it was UNKNOWN by autopsy so people wouldn’t badger her about unsafe sleeping. But everyone’s theory is obviously unsafe sleeping as he was suffocated leading to tremendous brain damage.

That’s what I remember thinking at the time because he was sleeping with a blanket or something? I also remember thinking how fucking weird it was how much they were posting on social media but everyone grieves in their own way I guess? Sounds like she’s an attention whore tho.

violet08
Talker
Talker

Unread post by violet08 »

Where have you seen Crew with blankets? I want to go see. Poor crew
ifucsam
Talker
Talker

Unread post by ifucsam »

webby wrote:get the fucking pacifier out of his mouth
[IMG]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/202005 ... 40e809.jpg[/IMG]

Sent from my Pixel 3 using Tapatalk
That looks like a newborn size pacifier.

ThisIsMyNameYouRead
Talker
Talker

Unread post by ThisIsMyNameYouRead »

I saw this and it reminded me of her

kristieanne87
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by kristieanne87 »

That chick is not a practicing catholic...

She is a practicing influenced. That is what they do for views...they have babies. Babies are moneymakers.
MSAfan wrote:
Morticia Mars wrote: Fri May 22, 2020 8:05 pm I don’t watch or keep up with Brittani that much so correct me if I’m wrong but I honestly feel like Brittani got pregnant to fill the void of Crew missing. I don’t hate Brittani and she seems nice and I feel kinda bad for her since she lost her son and all but I honestly feel like she got pregnant for this reason. Like did she always plan this even when Crew was alive? Idk honestly but it seems a little sad to me since she seems like she still has conflicting emotions.
She was back and forth about it. In some of her videos and posts while pregnant with Crew, she said this was “probably” her last pregnancy, “might be” her last. When she had him and it was so painful she said she told Jeff they were never doing this again.

Then after she had Crew she had a Q&A video and someone asked if they were having more kids and she said they were 60/40 on it (didn’t say what the 60 was or 40 was). This video was before Crew passed.

I remember a comment in one of her videos when she was pregnant with Crew, a poster said she was having too many babies and she should adopt one, she said she was considering that.

Does anyone know if she’s Catholic? If so, that could explain why she has so many. In the Catholic Church they don’t approve of birth control. I’m Catholic but my mom only had two and then had her tubes tied, lol. She had been brought up Protestant.

In our old church, one family had nine children, and then all of those kids had a bunch of children, like one of them had at least nine (that I last heard of), one had 5 by 34 ( probably had more since then).
Sent from my SM-N975U using Tapatalk

Mamaknows
Wallflower
Wallflower

Unread post by Mamaknows »

Andielina0984 wrote: Sat May 02, 2020 1:48 pm
I fucking wonder why!? ImageImageImage this dumb bitch. Maybe teach them to leave wild life alone and the little lizards wouldn’t be dying from stress.

((Images broken to allow repost.)
Off topic and late but-
SERIOUSLY???? The common lizard found in yards is an Anoli. They are VERY fragile creatures and need a consistent, Clean, Safe enviroment IF kept as pets, With as little handling as possible and plenty of respect in the sense of not being loud or moving their home often. I had three as a young teen/preteen- Theyre NOT easy pets. If you want something your kids can aggravate get them a stuffed animal. Living things are not a crutch for your child to aggravate. Especially not small animals or reptiles. Get them a goldfish or something with pretty much no actual Quality of life that can be heavily damaged.
fingusername
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by fingusername »

Holy shit. I go away for a few weeks and bitch gets herself knocked up. lol

New baby name suggestions?

Rep! The shortened version of "replacement" :-o

Rep Boring Leech.
Taurusmom
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Taurusmom »

fingusername wrote: Tue May 26, 2020 8:21 am Holy shit. I go away for a few weeks and bitch gets herself knocked up. lol

New baby name suggestions?

Rep! The shortened version of "replacement" :-o

Rep Boring Leech.
Cruz....
ifucsam
Talker
Talker

Unread post by ifucsam »

violet08 wrote:Where have you seen Crew with blankets? I want to go see. Poor crew
I didn’t say I had. I thought maybe that was part of the story? Maybe he was sleeping in a swing or something I don’t remember. Like I said I don’t follow her, I was just curious if anyone found out what happened.

Justheretogossip
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Justheretogossip »

ifucsam wrote: Tue May 26, 2020 2:33 pm
violet08 wrote:Where have you seen Crew with blankets? I want to go see. Poor crew
I didn’t say I had. I thought maybe that was part of the story? Maybe he was sleeping in a swing or something I don’t remember. Like I said I don’t follow her, I was just curious if anyone found out what happened.

Brittney was seen in a lot of her videos putting crew down on her bed with all the sheets and comforter, co sleeping, putting a blanket on him and when it got out about crew she had said she put him down for a nap while at a relatives house. She hasn’t confirmed anything because she doesn’t want to get flack for it. It is just highly speculated that he was put down on an adult bed and maybe got tangled in a blanket or wedges between the headboard and mattress. The speculation coming from what was shown in vlogs and never seeing him put to bed in his crib or bassinet (if he even had one)
kayliwren4513
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by kayliwren4513 »

So instead of being a responsible parent and teaching her kids to not fly down the middle of the street on their scooters, she bought the "slow children at play" turtle signs and traffic cones to put in the middle of the street for "cars to drive around." :roll: It's only a matter of time before a construction truck either runs over the cones or even worse, barely misses one of her kids in the street.
charliema16
Informer
Informer

Unread post by charliema16 »

kayliwren4513 wrote: Tue May 26, 2020 5:22 pm So instead of being a responsible parent and teaching her kids to not fly down the middle of the street on their scooters, she bought the "slow children at play" turtle signs and traffic cones to put in the middle of the street for "cars to drive around." :roll: It's only a matter of time before a construction truck either runs over the cones or even worse, barely misses one of her kids in the street.
How fucking entitled and selfish she is, why does she think her kids have more right to play on the road than cars do to drive on it? She is a piece of work.

If the kids want to ride their scooters can she not take them to a skate park where they can do so safely? She could still sit in her car with her starbucks and her phone. 🙄
charliema16
Informer
Informer

Unread post by charliema16 »

But will he have to take the pacifier out to swim???
boosmommy
Informer
Informer

Unread post by boosmommy »

charliema16 wrote: Tue May 26, 2020 5:53 pm
kayliwren4513 wrote: Tue May 26, 2020 5:22 pm So instead of being a responsible parent and teaching her kids to not fly down the middle of the street on their scooters, she bought the "slow children at play" turtle signs and traffic cones to put in the middle of the street for "cars to drive around." :roll: It's only a matter of time before a construction truck either runs over the cones or even worse, barely misses one of her kids in the street.
How fucking entitled and selfish she is, why does she think her kids have more right to play on the road than cars do to drive on it? She is a piece of work.

If the kids want to ride their scooters can she not take them to a skate park where they can do so safely? She could still sit in her car with her starbucks and her phone. 🙄
She is the true definition of a Karen. She likes like she owns the fricking neighborhood or something. I hope the HOA if they have one makes her remove those.
Sunshineee9
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Sunshineee9 »

boosmommy wrote:
charliema16 wrote: Tue May 26, 2020 5:53 pm

If the kids want to ride their scooters can she not take them to a skate park where they can do so safely? She could still sit in her car with her starbucks and her phone. Image
She is the true definition of a Karen. She likes like she owns the fricking neighborhood or something. I hope the HOA if they have one makes her remove those.
Someone tried to put those up in my neighborhood and we don't have an HOA. Another owner complained to the city about it and the person who put them up had to remove them. So many people purposefully crashed into the cones too. If you want your kids to do whatever they want, don't buy in a development. It won't last long once people move in.

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk

Return to “Brittani Boren Leach”