Phil and Alex: clickbait, vlog’s late, & kids they don’t appreciate | Part 8

IVFwarrior
Informer
Informer
Has thanked: 0

Re: Phil and Alex: clickbait, vlog’s late, & kids they don’t appreciate | Part 8

Unread post by IVFwarrior »

HashtagBlessed wrote: Tue May 26, 2020 6:47 am
Haulnarse wrote: Mon May 25, 2020 7:33 am
HashtagBlessed wrote:A part of me does wonder if they over do the hysterics for vlog content and to get people riled up one way or the other. I noticed that when they were face timing with the person explaining how the NICU was going to work, Phil just said, "That's a hard pill to swallow," and Alex simply said something like, "It's good to find that out now as opposed to later." That's the footage they chose to show anyways. And then fast forward to them alone in their car and it's RAGE and TRAUMA and ABSOLUTE POWER CURRUPTS. Like night and day. Maybe they are just smart enough to tone it down for the staff, but then turn up the theatrics for viewers? They want the strong reaction to up views, or they don't want to alienate their midwife by being entitled assholes. Not sure what I'm trying to say, but it's interesting that they are at least somewhat self-aware enough to not be blatantly aggressive and argumentative with their care team, but behind the "closed doors" of the car they unleash all their conspiratorial nonsense to the camera.
Nope, i think they are genuinely arseholes. Self entitled arseholes. You watch when this baby arrives, nothing is going to be good enough for unicornio-baby.

Alex’s birth experience, Alex’s hospital experience, having to deal with nicu and surgeries, alex not breastfeeding or getting adequate skin to skin. Shes going to have an epic meltdown and get kicked out of that hospital.

And I predict in <6 months time she will pop on back to the ivf clinic with three kids in tow ready to start again for her new “perfect” experience. This baby was already a do-over for those pesky adoptive children who got thrown into their laps, you know the ones she didnt get to bond properly with because their birth moms hogged her bonding time Image shes going to need another do-over to get over this terrible experience with phils broken pandemic baby.
I agree that they are entitled assholes, I just wonder how much of that they show to their medical team and how much they reserve for the camera. I think if they had explained the true extent of their disappointment and concern (respectfully), the midwife would have explained the reasoning further and would have pointed out the rationing of PPE. They either didn't get that explanation, or they chose to ignore it. I agree that she's going to snap and completely alienate herself from the good graces of the NICU team by treating them poorly and expecting preferential treatment. But I think right now she's still holding back a bit from the midwife? The same way they probably didn't explode at the hospital staff or the birth mother in-person when they were displeased with their second adoption experience in the hospital, but went off in front of the camera. I think they have the wherewithal to know that their reactions are inappropriate to some extent and will get them a negative reaction, so they censor themselves in real life and unleash their true selves for the vlogs where controversy and an entitled attitude will get them more attention. They can rant and rave to the camera and no one pushes back or tells them how out of line they are to their faces, and they can just block and delete comments that do so. If they went off on their midwife or a hospital staff member about TRAUMA and CORRUPTION, there would be an immediate response/push back and real consequences.

This will be worse. With Callie's birth mom they probably lost their shit down the hall and not in her room, since she basically barred them from coming in. Isn't that what started the whole issue? She found Alex doing skin to skin while she had left the room or something?

In the NICU, she's not going to have anywhere to escape to, and no Phil to tell her to stop making a scene. She'll have genuinely very stressful moments and she'll lose composure and her natural personality will shine through in all its unicorn glory.
NowAndThen87
Talker
Talker
Been thanked: 0

Re: Phil and Alex: clickbait, vlog’s late, & kids they don’t appreciate | Part 8

Unread post by NowAndThen87 »

rd_valo wrote: Sat May 23, 2020 7:04 am Wasn't Alex a nicu nurse? She shouldn't need this explained to her, she should be fully aware of infection control and why it's so important. Such self absorbed people

Sent from my MAR-LX1A using Tapatalk
I watched the video and the more I think about it the more angry I am becoming. Just the fact alone that she was a NICU and feels this way is mind boggling at best.

I’ll just go through my points because I have to get it out somewhere. I’ll also be talking like I would to them if I could leave a comment.

1. Alex having a meltdown because the NICU is just too regimented. Well of course it is you ding bat. We are talking about the most vulnerable population of being. These babies aren’t in there for a good time. Most of them can’t live without the aid of extensive medical intervention. A simple cold could kill them. They can’t even regulate their own body temperature. Anyone entering most vigorously wash their hands and wear protective clothing. That’s NOT for the parents benefit. That’s to keep life altering and killer germs from infants.
2. The point that it’s a one size fits all rule that only allows one parent at a time. We are in a freaking global pandemic and you want a hospital to bend the rules for you why? What makes you special? What makes your husband special? The rules suck and the pandemic sucks. You know what sucks more? A dead infant. You’d be the first person crying that they didn’t do enough to protect the babies if your child was infected. You’ve had to have watched babies die from infections. If the rules are broken for you what about the others? Shit why don’t we just say screw it and let Jesus take the wheel?
3. Phil you are the biggest fraud out there. Positivity and love my ass. It’s only rainbows when it suits you. “Absolute power corrupts absolutely”. What the F are you talking about? This isn’t a power move by some money hungry hospital. These are the rules set in place by the same hospital you choose to do delicate surgery on YOUR DAUGHTER. And what you want to make this political? What an entitled asshat you are.

I knew they were trash. Plain and simple trash people who had a sad enough story to get people invested. I had no idea they were this god awful. Here’s an idea- just don’t put your daughter in the NICU. You two have it all figured out so why even trust science? You know better. Have a home birth that you want and believe Jesus will protect her. Instead of ranting and raving about fear and corruption just do away with the whole system since you are the experts.

Or BE GRATEFUL. Be happy that your daughter is going to be taken care of by some of the best doctors in the world. Be grateful you can even visit her at all. Be grateful that no one you know is part of the 100k that have died in the US. Give your message of love and uplift other people that are going through the same thing.
Elliecat
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Elliecat »

NowAndThen87 wrote:
rd_valo wrote: Sat May 23, 2020 7:04 am Wasn't Alex a nicu nurse? She shouldn't need this explained to her, she should be fully aware of infection control and why it's so important. Such self absorbed people

I watched the video and the more I think about it the more angry I am becoming. Just the fact alone that she was a NICU and feels this way is mind boggling at best.

I’ll just go through my points because I have to get it out somewhere. I’ll also be talking like I would to them if I could leave a comment.

1. Alex having a meltdown because the NICU is just too regimented. Well of course it is you ding bat. We are talking about the most vulnerable population of being. These babies aren’t in there for a good time. Most of them can’t live without the aid of extensive medical intervention. A simple cold could kill them. They can’t even regulate their own body temperature. Anyone entering most vigorously wash their hands and wear protective clothing. That’s NOT for the parents benefit. That’s to keep life altering and killer germs from infants.
2. The point that it’s a one size fits all rule that only allows one parent at a time. We are in a freaking global pandemic and you want a hospital to bend the rules for you why? What makes you special? What makes your husband special? The rules suck and the pandemic sucks. You know what sucks more? A dead infant. You’d be the first person crying that they didn’t do enough to protect the babies if your child was infected. You’ve had to have watched babies die from infections. If the rules are broken for you what about the others? Shit why don’t we just say screw it and let Jesus take the wheel?
3. Phil you are the biggest fraud out there. Positivity and love my ass. It’s only rainbows when it suits you. “Absolute power corrupts absolutely”. What the F are you talking about? This isn’t a power move by some money hungry hospital. These are the rules set in place by the same hospital you choose to do delicate surgery on YOUR DAUGHTER. And what you want to make this political? What an entitled asshat you are.

I knew they were trash. Plain and simple trash people who had a sad enough story to get people invested. I had no idea they were this god awful. Here’s an idea- just don’t put your daughter in the NICU. You two have it all figured out so why even trust science? You know better. Have a home birth that you want and believe Jesus will protect her. Instead of ranting and raving about fear and corruption just do away with the whole system since you are the experts.

Or BE GRATEFUL. Be happy that your daughter is going to be taken care of by some of the best doctors in the world. Be grateful you can even visit her at all. Be grateful that no one you know is part of the 100k that have died in the US. Give your message of love and uplift other people that are going through the same thing.
Well said.

I’m so angry with their bullshit right now. My son was in the NICU and my husband and I both woke up with dodgy stomachs 6 days in.

Did we: a) ring to tell the NICU and accept that we couldn’t visit him for 72 hours, missing his 1 week “birthday” and breaking both our hearts being away from our deathly sick child for 3 days so that we didn’t risk giving some bug to him and other sick babies?

Or b) lie to the NICU because we suspected that it wasn’t a bug, we were both just run down and exhausted and eating crap, take the risk and stay with our poorly 6 day old son? After all, we were special and different and it wasn’t fair.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Tiredofspoiledbrats
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Tiredofspoiledbrats »

Can someone who was around for callies adoption tell me what happened? I keep seeing it references to how awful she treated birth mom but can’t find the vlog.. although I’m sure she deleted it once she got backlash for her behavior.
NowAndThen87
Talker
Talker

Elliecat wrote: Tue May 26, 2020 10:17 am
NowAndThen87 wrote:

Well said.

I’m so angry with their bullshit right now. My son was in the NICU and my husband and I both woke up with dodgy stomachs 6 days in.

Did we: a) ring to tell the NICU and accept that we couldn’t visit him for 72 hours, missing his 1 week “birthday” and breaking both our hearts being away from our deathly sick child for 3 days so that we didn’t risk giving some bug to him and other sick babies?

Or b) lie to the NICU because we suspected that it wasn’t a bug, we were both just run down and exhausted and eating crap, take the risk and stay with our poorly 6 day old son? After all, we were special and different and it wasn’t fair.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I’m so sorry that happened to you! I’m going to guess you choose A because you’re not an entitled slob with a gaggle of youtube followers who are only smart enough to create an Instagram account.

I do feel for their situation. No one deserves a child in the NICU, especially during a pandemic. They have valid feelings and emotions but went so beyond that into scary conspiracy theory Trump loving pandemic is fake territory that I’ve lost all sympathy for them. They turned something sad but manageable into something that makes them look awful. And to top it off are sitting there deleting any and all negative comments. They are truly sick in the head.
NowAndThen87
Talker
Talker

Ummmm I just want to get something straight real quick because I didn’t catch it in the first watch.

For the first 72 hours (or however long Alex is inpatient) they can visit the baby together as Phil would be considered the “visitor” since she’s a patient. It’s only after she is technically discharged does the 24 hour for each parent rule apply.

So they are literally having a full blown tantrum over what most normal families go through. More than likely the spouse would have to return to either their job or their other children after that time anyway and both parents would not be able to keep vigil together either way.

Am I the only one that caught that because that’s even worse for them to be acting like this when for 3 whole days both are allowed.
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by 131618 »

NowAndThen87 wrote:Ummmm I just want to get something straight real quick because I didn’t catch it in the first watch.

For the first 72 hours (or however long Alex is inpatient) they can visit the baby together as Phil would be considered the “visitor” since she’s a patient. It’s only after she is technically discharged does the 24 hour for each parent rule apply.

So they are literally having a full blown tantrum over what most normal families go through. More than likely the spouse would have to return to either their job or their other children after that time anyway and both parents would not be able to keep vigil together either way.

Am I the only one that caught that because that’s even worse for them to be acting like this when for 3 whole days both are allowed.
Yeah I honestly have a hard time knowing why they are a tenth as angry as they are. Alex I can kind of see just being hormonal af (but sounds like she might be this way notmally), but unless they were literally planning to ditch their two girls for a week or two while the golden child was in the ICU its pointless to be so upset over standard issues. There's so much more to be concerned/upset about rn

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

FlowersTar 68
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by FlowersTar 68 »

131618 wrote: Tue May 26, 2020 12:34 pm
NowAndThen87 wrote:Ummmm I just want to get something straight real quick because I didn’t catch it in the first watch.

Yeah I honestly have a hard time knowing why they are a tenth as angry as they are. Alex I can kind of see just being hormonal af (but sounds like she might be this way notmally), but unless they were literally planning to ditch their two girls for a week or two while the golden child was in the ICU its pointless to be so upset over standard issues. There's so much more to be concerned/upset about rn

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk
Sounded to me like they were both planning on moving into the Ronald McDonald house and the grandparents (all 4) look after the girls, chickens and land. The good thing is that the girls will be looked after and not dumped on new "friends"
isthisnormal
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by isthisnormal »

I'm concerned she never tried bonding with her daughters because she missed the "foundation" of bonding in the first few days, she decided they would never be as close as a bio baby. Her bio baby obsession has been to bond with it, and feel like she actually has a child, after birth. She never thought she would be cast aside like she was during the adoption process. She needs serious mental health counseling. I am worried for her, postpartum.
skiingmama1
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by skiingmama1 »

Tiredofspoiledbrats wrote: Tue May 26, 2020 11:02 am Can someone who was around for callies adoption tell me what happened? I keep seeing it references to how awful she treated birth mom but can’t find the vlog.. although I’m sure she deleted it once she got backlash for her behavior.

After Callie’s delivery (which Alex was in the room for) Phil and Alex were asked to stay out of birth moms hospital room for a while and give her some space and alone time with Callie. They were “traumatized” and angry that they didn’t get the immediate bonding time with their daughter and thought it was unfair and Alex threw a fit, Phil preached etc the usual P+A meltdown over a completely logical scenario. A lot of big time adoption advocates were offended and called them out on it as it was completely selfish behavior. They showed no respect for the woman making an ultimate sacrifice and huge decision. It was perfectly reasonable for her to want some private time to bond with her child and reflect on her thoughts. The birth mom found them via YT and was clearly a viewer of theirs which made it even worse because after placing Callie for adoption with them she clearly saw the videos where they had a meltdown about this.
NowAndThen87
Talker
Talker

isthisnormal wrote: Tue May 26, 2020 1:02 pm I'm concerned she never tried bonding with her daughters because she missed the "foundation" of bonding in the first few days, she decided they would never be as close as a bio baby. Her bio baby obsession has been to bond with it, and feel like she actually has a child, after birth. She never thought she would be cast aside like she was during the adoption process. She needs serious mental health counseling. I am worried for her, postpartum.
That’s my issue as well! Like it was such a weird rant that her adopted children had gone through “trauma”. There are a lot of things traumatic in this world a newborn could go through but being loved on by multiple people and then going home with a loving family is the least traumatic thing I can think of.

If we believe her then no adoption, regardless of the age they were adopted, can ever have a “true” bond with their adoptive family. And that is complete and utter bullshit. Do you occasionally have children with Reactive Attachment Disorder? Of course. But that’s usually reserved for severely neglected children. Her children had relatively easy transitions and the only trauma is to the birth families who make the heart wrenching decision to place a child for adoption.

Words have power. And her use of the word trauma shows a complete lack of insight into simple concepts and shows her bias to a biological child. I can understand (somewhat) a person having that opinion before adopting. But two people that have adopted two children I’m bewildered that the comments were made and not called out by other adoptive families.

I would truly hate to think birth mothers would view these two before making a decision. If I were a young girl, pregnant and considering adopting I’m telling you right now if I watched their current videos I would NOT place my child. It would scare me away completely for fear that my child would be treated differently if a biological baby were to be born to that family. It’s a shame. And it’s shameful of them. And sad that they don’t get it.
IVFwarrior
Informer
Informer

Tiredofspoiledbrats wrote: Tue May 26, 2020 11:02 am Can someone who was around for callies adoption tell me what happened? I keep seeing it references to how awful she treated birth mom but can’t find the vlog.. although I’m sure she deleted it once she got backlash for her behavior.
The videos are still there, although she deleted them for awhile.

She had to delete them because of the vile comments and THREATS that her wonderful fans made against Callie's birth mom in response to Alex's tantrum. Seriously. That's how deluded her fans are.

They then posted a sob-sob video saying that they didn't mean what they said, that it's so hard for birth mom, and she's entitled to her feelings blah blah blah. But we all know they only did that to stop her from backing out of the adoption.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
IVFwarrior
Informer
Informer

NowAndThen87 wrote: Tue May 26, 2020 12:12 pm Ummmm I just want to get something straight real quick because I didn’t catch it in the first watch.

I think it was always going to be more than 72 hours. Alex stays in bed for an entire week when she gets a cold.

And now she won't even be malingering just because of her usual attention-seeking wimpy behaviour, but because she will have a motive to stay in as an in-patient for as long as possible so both she and Phil can be there at the same time.
Dani_465
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by Dani_465 »

IVFwarrior wrote: Tue May 26, 2020 3:10 pm
NowAndThen87 wrote: Tue May 26, 2020 12:12 pm Ummmm I just want to get something straight real quick because I didn’t catch it in the first watch.

I think it was always going to be more than 72 hours. Alex stays in bed for an entire week when she gets a cold.

And now she won't even be malingering just because of her usual attention-seeking wimpy behaviour, but because she will have a motive to stay in as an in-patient for as long as possible so both she and Phil can be there at the same time.
God help Alex is she needs a c-section! A hysterectomy and a hooha tear repair had me laying on the couch a week lol. And I had to keep moving due to factor v Leiden.
Dani_465
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by Dani_465 »

sondraK wrote: Mon May 25, 2020 1:22 pm Could the hospital have required Alex to get the flu vax when she worked there? I know for working in some of our area hospitals,it's not an option.You get it or you're out of there
It depends on the hospital. A friend of mine works in a Catholic hospital and he refused the flu vaccine. During flu season he is required to wear a mask.

Many local hospitals do require staff to get the flu vaccine or lose their job. I’m thinking with the Catholic hospital it may have more “lax rules” since they do refuse certain procedures and medications.
spicy_dreams
Informer
Informer

Unread post by spicy_dreams »

I just can't get over the difference between the image they want to portray, and who they continually show themselves to be.

They try so hard to make it seem like they're strong, resilient, patient, kind, understanding, calm, reasonable, godly, selfless.

But any time something goes even slightly wrong, you can tell they're STRUGGLING to hold it together. And when something really does go wrong, they fucking *lose it*. All the shit they've preached over and over and over, it goes straight out the fuckin window. I literally don't get it. Do they not think we can see right through their bullshit when they do this? Like we're not going to notice the hypocrisy? I mean they watch themselves do this when they're editing and they still continue to post it.

It's even more annoying when they are having a full on breakdown of all their beliefs (beliefs of who they are/should strive to be as people) Phil still manages to see this as an opportunity to preach some more. Like, dude, you can't be telling us logical NICU restrictions are a result of power and corruption right after you just went on for five minutes about what good people you are.

PS. Found it hilarious that Alex kept saying she was so frustrated *toddler temper tantrum fists* about the doctor not agreeing with her that they should wait and see how the baby is doing before going for more invasive treatments. And then Phil said that the doctor did say that, but Alex wasn't listening because she was so emotional. Alex didn't even want to hear Phil say that lol she just wanted somebody to validate her delusions. Fuck I would not want Alex as my patient. Or my spouse for that matter. Or my mother. She's fucking impossible.
sondraK
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by sondraK »

Dani_465 wrote: Tue May 26, 2020 4:25 pm
IVFwarrior wrote: Tue May 26, 2020 3:10 pm

God help Alex is she needs a c-section! A hysterectomy and a hooha tear repair had me laying on the couch a week lol. And I had to keep moving due to factor v Leiden.
For sure!
Omy,that sounds painful! I had a 3rd degree laceration from forceps,and I'm pretty sure I recall screaming the first time i went to the bathroom.Other than that,it wasn't too bad
sondraK
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by sondraK »

Dani_465 wrote: Tue May 26, 2020 4:44 pm
sondraK wrote: Mon May 25, 2020 1:22 pm Could the hospital have required Alex to get the flu vax when she worked there? I know for working in some of our area hospitals,it's not an option.You get it or you're out of there
It depends on the hospital. A friend of mine works in a Catholic hospital and he refused the flu vaccine. During flu season he is required to wear a mask.

Many local hospitals do require staff to get the flu vaccine or lose their job. I’m thinking with the Catholic hospital it may have more “lax rules” since they do refuse certain procedures and medications.
Ok,thx for that :)
Astrasia
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Astrasia »

spicy_dreams wrote: Tue May 26, 2020 6:04 pm I just can't get over the difference between the image they want to portray, and who they continually show themselves to be.

They try so hard to make it seem like they're strong, resilient, patient, kind, understanding, calm, reasonable, godly, selfless.

But any time something goes even slightly wrong, you can tell they're STRUGGLING to hold it together. And when something really does go wrong, they fucking *lose it*. All the shit they've preached over and over and over, it goes straight out the fuckin window. I literally don't get it. Do they not think we can see right through their bullshit when they do this? Like we're not going to notice the hypocrisy? I mean they watch themselves do this when they're editing and they still continue to post it.

It's even more annoying when they are having a full on breakdown of all their beliefs (beliefs of who they are/should strive to be as people) Phil still manages to see this as an opportunity to preach some more. Like, dude, you can't be telling us logical NICU restrictions are a result of power and corruption right after you just went on for five minutes about what good people you are.

PS. Found it hilarious that Alex kept saying she was so frustrated *toddler temper tantrum fists* about the doctor not agreeing with her that they should wait and see how the baby is doing before going for more invasive treatments. And then Phil said that the doctor did say that, but Alex wasn't listening because she was so emotional. Alex didn't even want to hear Phil say that lol she just wanted somebody to validate her delusions. Fuck I would not want Alex as my patient. Or my spouse for that matter. Or my mother. She's fucking impossible.
Agreed. UGH, just reminded me about the vlog where she tried to save one of the chickens from dying, while Phil is filming her, saying "This is why we all love Alex, she's trying to nurse him back to health" and "This says so much about your character" 🤮🤮🤮 Get a grip!

Untitled.png
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Maite5
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Maite5 »

So according to Alex IG stories she is in labour, contractions every 7 minutes.

I know this is a forum of people that don't like Alex, but she used to be my all favorite youtube mama, and despite the fact that over the years she has changed, and did things I did not like or approve, today I am excited and I honestly hope everything will go well for them

Return to “Phil and Alex”