Brittani Boren Leach: Part Six

Sharphole2000
Amateur
Amateur
Has thanked: 0

Re: Brittani Boren Leach: Part Six

Unread post by Sharphole2000 »

This POS is out of control! She acts like its private property. Girl, you are putting up a dozen cones on a public street so your kids can play, You dont have the right to do so. What if there is an emergency on your block? Yup just expect those first responders to navigate those cones while they are trying to save the life of a neighbour?
You are an entitled brat and a shitty mom. Really hope those new neighbours have a chance to know who they are buying next to. Someone needs to call the city on this bitch
skippy1931
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by skippy1931 »

I cannot stand her anymore. I'm in rare form a very bad week. So first if your child is old enough to going flying down your street on a skateboard he has no business with a stupid binky in his mouth. Second if your child is again old enough to do that put some damn clothes on him. Him riding that in a damn diaper first can we say trash straight up trailer trash. Then if he falls that way can you imagine the damn road rash? For her to sit there in her story saying she is that one parent that is putting up those warning cones wtf she calls them . no do your fucking job britney watch them teach them to slow down stay off the street be a fucking parent. Its not your neighbors job to look out for your kids or the cones I straight up would run every single damn cone over because she is a lazy shit parent that cannot watch her own kids. I mean of course you need to watch but her fucking sense of entitlement like they own the road no go play in the damn yard. she has a back yard but acts like trash having her boys fly down a street nope . I'm sick of her using crew every time her views go down
glowing564
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by glowing564 »

Sunshineee9 wrote: Tue May 26, 2020 7:46 pm
boosmommy wrote:
charliema16 wrote: Tue May 26, 2020 5:53 pm

How fucking entitled and selfish she is, why does she think her kids have more right to play on the road than cars do to drive on it? She is a piece of work.

If the kids want to ride their scooters can she not take them to a skate park where they can do so safely? She could still sit in her car with her starbucks and her phone. Image
She is the true definition of a Karen. She likes like she owns the fricking neighborhood or something. I hope the HOA if they have one makes her remove those.
Someone tried to put those up in my neighborhood and we don't have an HOA. Another owner complained to the city about it and the person who put them up had to remove them. So many people purposefully crashed into the cones too. If you want your kids to do whatever they want, don't buy in a development. It won't last long once people move in.

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk
I love how she’s also bitching about her new neighbors house being built next door. Another duh moment that they purchased in a development before all the house were done ... FX for nice neighbors with kids ??? They will definitely not like you lol. We’ve yet to even see these kids play in that ginormous backyard.
madmax84
Talker
Talker
Been thanked: 0

Unread post by madmax84 »

I can't believe how ridiculous she is with buying those cones. Maybe...JUST MAYBE you'd think about letting your kids play in the street. There's a reason parents don't let their kids out of their eyesight. There's plenty of places in her area she could take the kids to ride a scooter at. They don't need to play in the freaking street.
Xoangelicchic
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Xoangelicchic »

What did she think was gonna happen when she moved into a NEIGHBORHOOD! Of course she’s gonna have neighbors. The neighbors are gonna hate her.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
madmax84
Talker
Talker

Unread post by madmax84 »

She's going to be the resident Karen of the neighborhood
HashtagBlessed
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by HashtagBlessed »

She seems like the type that craves the attention of being pregnant, but doesn’t have a lot of interest in the child rearing part. She often seems frustrated and exhausted by her kids, but I don’t think she was going to stop having them anytime soon. Those street signs and cones are next level. You put that stuff at the end of your driveway, you don’t put it in the MIDDLE of the road, where cars are supposed to be driving. I’m sorry, but unless you live in a cul-de-sac or a very quiet area, children that age shouldn't be riding in the street. Traffic cones in the middle of the road are not a replacement for watching your kids and giving them a safe space to explore. She doesn’t want to bother with boundaries because it’s easier to let them run wild, but then I’m sure she gets called out in her DMs for letting them use the road as their playground.

I may feel differently about this because she has flat out not addressed her own culpability in her son’s death. In fact, I would not be surprised if she doubles down and continues the reckless behavior that puts her children at greater risk, just to prove to herself that she wasn’t to blame. In the year 2019/2020, there really is no excuse for unsafe sleep practices. The warnings and education for parents of newborns are literally everywhere. She chose to ignore the guidance because she thought she knew better, and she chose to publicly obscure cause of death rather than using her platform.

Holding on to that shame and guilt would wreck me. I imagine that being honest and using your platform to educate others to prevent this from happening to another child would be a thousand times more therapeutic than protecting your “perfect Instagram mommy image” or what-have-you. She’s either in complete denial because she’s so obsessed with her image and the validation she gets from being on social media and how it temporarily drowns out the guilt she must feel, or she’s a narcissist who truly doesn’t believe that she can do anything wrong.
Deesker
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Deesker »

Sharphole2000 wrote: Tue May 26, 2020 8:23 pm This POS is out of control! She acts like its private property. Girl, you are putting up a dozen cones on a public street so your kids can play, You dont have the right to do so. What if there is an emergency on your block? Yup just expect those first responders to navigate those cones while they are trying to save the life of a neighbour?
You are an entitled brat and a shitty mom. Really hope those new neighbours have a chance to know who they are buying next to. Someone needs to call the city on this bitch
I messaged her on IG. What an asshole. You know what? When another kid gets killed, she'll be blaming it on the person in the vehicle. Time to get pregnant again.
skippy1931
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by skippy1931 »

great job teaching your kids to respect others property lines so when the new neighbors move in how do you plan to keep your brats off their property. OMG she lost her son there for she shouldn't have to deal with pheasant neighbors how dare someone build next to her in a development this is why you buy land moron if you don't want neighbors please stop with your affrimations just shut up
Teachmom
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Teachmom »

Last edited by Teachmom on Wed May 27, 2020 5:11 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Teachmom
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Teachmom »

Funny thing is that her putting up the cones in the road is now taken down. I guarantee she caught a ton of flack for that.
marinewife0920
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by marinewife0920 »

I don’t know much about her, and don’t really follow her but I just can’t get past the fact that she named a kid Cash Leach! Lol
webby
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by webby »

didn't she say she was finding out the sex of the baby at the end of May?
AmateurSnark
Talker
Talker

Unread post by AmateurSnark »

webby wrote: Fri May 29, 2020 8:50 am didn't she say she was finding out the sex of the baby at the end of May?
I bet she did the Sneak Peek test (you can do it at eight weeks) and is waiting to be confirmed via ultrasound (gender ultrasounds are available starting around the 14 week mark).
Scrumpdaddy
Wallflower
Wallflower

Unread post by Scrumpdaddy »

The faces Cooper makes and the way he acts is disturbing.
Lala
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Lala »

She’s the only YouTube mom still following Myka Stauffer. Even T Beaston unfollowed...
glowing564
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by glowing564 »

Lala wrote: Fri May 29, 2020 12:06 pm She’s the only YouTube mom still following Myka Stauffer. Even T Beaston unfollowed...
Britneyandbaby is still following. But no surprise there.
Deesker
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Deesker »

Lala wrote: Fri May 29, 2020 12:06 pm She’s the only YouTube mom still following Myka Stauffer. Even T Beaston unfollowed...
Doesn't surprise me. One killed her baby and the other dumped her child. Both total losers. Unfit parents.
webby
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by webby »

Scrumpdaddy wrote: Fri May 29, 2020 11:14 am The faces Cooper makes and the way he acts is disturbing.
he is a fucking psycho and I don't care that he's 3 years old. you can tell at a young age that someone is going to grow up to be a lunatic
Sharphole2000
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Sharphole2000 »

webby wrote: Fri May 29, 2020 6:59 pm
Scrumpdaddy wrote: Fri May 29, 2020 11:14 am The faces Cooper makes and the way he acts is disturbing.
he is a fucking psycho and I don't care that he's 3 years old. you can tell at a young age that someone is going to grow up to be a lunatic
I couldn't agree more.The kid is a sociopath in training. Did you see him at his swim lessons today? He made this weird noise and growl that Brit praised as excitement. Nope Brit. He is just a kid feeling mixed up with grief and abandonment. She is beyond disattached to her childrens feelings. Its all about her. Typical narcissist.

Return to “Brittani Boren Leach”