Phil and Alex: clickbait, vlog’s late, & kids they don’t appreciate | Part 8

namalot
Amateur
Amateur
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Phil and Alex: clickbait, vlog’s late, & kids they don’t appreciate | Part 8

Unread post by namalot »

The birth of unicorn baby Infertiliteigh might be happening - 45 minutes ago Alex posted an instagram story saying they're taking their hospital bags to see the midwife because contractions are every 7 minutes. Get the popcorn!
FlowersTar 68
Gossiper
Gossiper

Re: Phil and Alex: clickbait, vlog’s late, & kids they don’t appreciate | Part 8

Unread post by FlowersTar 68 »

Maite5 wrote: Wed May 27, 2020 12:19 pm So according to Alex IG stories she is in labour, contractions every 7 minutes.

I know this is a forum of people that don't like Alex, but she used to be my all favorite youtube mama, and despite the fact that over the years she has changed, and did things I did not like or approve, today I am excited and I honestly hope everything will go well for them
I wish her well.
spicy_dreams
Informer
Informer

Unread post by spicy_dreams »

Yeah let's all hope it goes as well as possible. I despise these people but that baby deserves nothing but good things. And as much as I don't like Phil and Alex, they also don't deserve anything bad happening to the baby. Hopefully everything goes really smoothly and they get no real drama for the vlog!

PS anybody else find it kinda annoying how Alex kept standing in front of Phil during her "I'm in labour" stories lmao. Poor asshole was trying so hard to be in the shot and Alex did not give a shit. Which I mean... She's in labour but like how hard is it to see your husband wants to be a part of this, and let him be in the fuckin video? And they were in NO hurry despite being 7 minutes apart and 45 minutes away from the hospital.

And I bet I'm not the only one who's SO EXCITED to not see any more pervy belly shots for a good while.
Last edited by spicy_dreams on Wed May 27, 2020 1:16 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Dani_465
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by Dani_465 »

What no shots in the kitchen, leaning over the counter?
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Dani_465
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by Dani_465 »

spicy_dreams wrote: Wed May 27, 2020 1:11 pm Yeah let's all hope it goes as well as possible. I despise these people but that baby deserves nothing but good things. And as much as I don't like Phil and Alex, they also don't deserve anything bad happening to the baby. Hopefully everything goes really smoothly and they get no real drama for the vlog!

PS anybody else find it kinda annoying how Alex kept standing in front of Phil during her "I'm in labour" stories lmao. Poor asshole was trying so hard to be in the shot and Alex did not give a shit. Which I mean... She's in labour but like how hard is it to see your husband wants to be a part of this, and let him be in the fuckin video? And they were in NO hurry despite being 7 minutes apart and 45 minutes away from the hospital.
She looked annoyed by him touching her.
Jjsmommy
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Jjsmommy »

I haven’t really been watching these ones that long but it is a normal thing for Phil to talk to Alex as if she’s a child?

The whole IG story made me uncomfortable.

“What did we have to cancel today”
*alex answers*
“And why is that..”

Ew. Makes my skin crawl
Amsouthernbell
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Amsouthernbell »

I don’t believe them....they have to have at least one video with the title “false labor”
IVFwarrior
Informer
Informer

Unread post by IVFwarrior »

Dani_465 wrote: Wed May 27, 2020 1:11 pm What no shots in the kitchen, leaning over the counter?

She obviously wanted to gaze at herself in the mirror.
FlowersTar 68
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by FlowersTar 68 »

Amsouthernbell wrote: Wed May 27, 2020 2:21 pm I don’t believe them....they have to have at least one video with the title “false labor”
Yup, they're heading home. She's just been on IG
HashtagBlessed
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by HashtagBlessed »

I know labor is different for women, but I truly don't understand these YouTubers filming themselves in "early labor" bouncing on a ball and staring at themselves in the mirror. When I was in early labor, I was at work all day. Got home, went for a walk, took a bath, ate dinner, and then realized it was time to go to the hospital. I don't get the "labor footage" they all feel the need to get with the deep breathing, bouncing on the ball, swaying to music, etc. Am I crazy, or is early labor really not that bad? I walked into the hospital at 6 cm dilated, so maybe I'm unusual? Got my epidural around 8 and was at a 10 shortly after that.

Okay, just saw that she is still 1 cm dilated and heading home. Good grief these two.
DatBee
Wallflower
Wallflower

Unread post by DatBee »

HashtagBlessed wrote: Wed May 27, 2020 3:06 pm I know labor is different for women, but I truly don't understand these YouTubers filming themselves in "early labor" bouncing on a ball and staring at themselves in the mirror. When I was in early labor, I was at work all day. Got home, went for a walk, took a bath, ate dinner, and then realized it was time to go to the hospital. I don't get the "labor footage" they all feel the need to get with the deep breathing, bouncing on the ball, swaying to music, etc. Am I crazy, or is early labor really not that bad? I walked into the hospital at 6 cm dilated, so maybe I'm unusual? Got my epidural around 8 and was at a 10 shortly after that.

Okay, just saw that she is still 1 cm dilated and heading home. Good grief these two.
Man. Where do I start?
7mins apart can last days.
Days .
I bet they weren't even consistent.
Labor is different for everyone but I started having pain at 3 mins apart, and I was admitted at the hospital at 5cm dilation.
It's her first baby and I understand how scared she might be, because I was as well... But 7minutes apart??? Really.
Come on.
It's just a tease for another video.

Also, what the hell is she going to do when real labor starts?
Seriously...
sondraK
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by sondraK »

Ikr? I walked in at 7.5 cm dilated,epi at 8 and to 10 shortly afterward.Of course if her water breaks early...mine did once...she'll need to go ahead and go in to be checked and make sure the cord is ok
Last edited by sondraK on Wed May 27, 2020 3:24 pm, edited 1 time in total.
NowAndThen87
Talker
Talker

Unread post by NowAndThen87 »

DatBee wrote: Wed May 27, 2020 3:16 pm
HashtagBlessed wrote: Wed May 27, 2020 3:06 pm I know labor is different for women, but I truly don't understand these YouTubers filming themselves in "early labor" bouncing on a ball and staring at themselves in the mirror. When I was in early labor, I was at work all day. Got home, went for a walk, took a bath, ate dinner, and then realized it was time to go to the hospital. I don't get the "labor footage" they all feel the need to get with the deep breathing, bouncing on the ball, swaying to music, etc. Am I crazy, or is early labor really not that bad? I walked into the hospital at 6 cm dilated, so maybe I'm unusual? Got my epidural around 8 and was at a 10 shortly after that.

Man. Where do I start?
Days .
Labor is different for everyone but I started having pain at 3 mins apart, and I was admitted at the hospital at 5cm dilation.
It's her first baby and I understand how scared she might be, because I was as well... But 7minutes apart??? Really.
Come on.

Seriously...
Oh this is going to be dramatized to the Max and dragged out until the Unicorn Miracle Spawn is upon us.

That IG story was creepy as hell with him like petting her. And is it just me or did she sound... disappointed? Usually people go into labor and it’s an excited/scared kind of reaction. She seems like bummed.
Cd1989
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Cd1989 »

Deleted
Last edited by Cd1989 on Wed May 27, 2020 4:01 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Cd1989
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Cd1989 »

Okay so. She’s having contractions every 7 minutes and is only 1 cm dilated. That was an hour ago on her IG story. Phil posted on Twitter an hour ago that “Alex is in labor.” Y’all I’m studying OB right now and this woman isn’t in active labor yet. She’s thinning and dilating, BARELY in early labor. It isn’t even considered active labor Until she’s dilated to 4 or 6, and she did NOT dilate 3 cm in an hour... They can’t even be honest about her labor! It’ll come in time. No need to rush.
Last edited by Cd1989 on Wed May 27, 2020 4:02 pm, edited 1 time in total.
spicy_dreams
Informer
Informer

Unread post by spicy_dreams »

NowAndThen87 wrote: Wed May 27, 2020 3:42 pm
DatBee wrote: Wed May 27, 2020 3:16 pm

Man. Where do I start?
Days .
Come on.

Seriously...
Oh this is going to be dramatized to the Max and dragged out until the Unicorn Miracle Spawn is upon us.

That IG story was creepy as hell with him like petting her. And is it just me or did she sound... disappointed? Usually people go into labor and it’s an excited/scared kind of reaction. She seems like bummed.
Yeah those stories were creepy lmao. When he's slowly caressing her and staring at her like that I feel like I'm intruding on an intimate moment. And not intimate like a married couple being close, intimate like sexual. It's weird. Phil DEFINITELY has a pregnancy fetish and I do not want to think about how childbirth might be a part of that. Blegh.
Scoobs212
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Scoobs212 »

Can we all just take a moment to appreciate that even though she's not in active labor, she was still on her bouncy ball meditating and breathing through her contractions? 😂 Oh honey, just you wait. You ain't seen nothing yet.
HashtagBlessed
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by HashtagBlessed »

sondraK wrote: Wed May 27, 2020 3:22 pm Ikr? I walked in at 7.5 cm dilated,epi at 8 and to 10 shortly afterward.Of course if her water breaks early...mine did once...she'll need to go ahead and go in to be checked and make sure the cord is ok
Ha! Glad I'm not the only one scratching my head at this.

Can you imagine telling your audience that you've been up all night and you've been "breathing through" consistent contractions...when your midwife checked you and you're at a 1. This does not bode well for a labor with no pain medication. lol She's not even in active labor and she's acting like she's transitioning with this meditative swaying to music on the ball display.
IVFwarrior
Informer
Informer

HashtagBlessed wrote: Wed May 27, 2020 4:23 pm
sondraK wrote: Wed May 27, 2020 3:22 pm Ikr? I walked in at 7.5 cm dilated,epi at 8 and to 10 shortly afterward.Of course if her water breaks early...mine did once...she'll need to go ahead and go in to be checked and make sure the cord is ok
Ha! Glad I'm not the only one scratching my head at this.

Can you imagine telling your audience that you've been up all night and you've been "breathing through" consistent contractions...when your midwife checked you and you're at a 1. This does not bode well for a labor with no pain medication. lol She's not even in active labor and she's acting like she's transitioning with this meditative swaying to music on the ball display.
This is exactly what we've had all the popcorn on standby for!

There's probably all this footage they can't use now of them in the car on the way to their appointment, preaching on about how their calmness and unicorn magic and love of Jesus is getting them through the painful waves of active labor.
IVFwarrior
Informer
Informer

Praise the Lord!.png
You know, I do have to give some thanks to Phil and Alex for their content. I'm struggling along working 80 hour weeks, and they've given me a source of great joy and laughter!
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Return to “Phil and Alex”