Phil and Alex: clickbait, vlog’s late, & kids they don’t appreciate | Part 8

ashmax21
Amateur
Amateur
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Phil and Alex: clickbait, vlog’s late, & kids they don’t appreciate | Part 8

Unread post by ashmax21 »

Thats not what labor looks like.

LOL at Phil touching her. When I was in active labor my husband tried to do the counter pressure we learned in childbirth class. I kindly told him "don't f***ing touch me!".
IVFwarrior
Informer
Informer

Re: Phil and Alex: clickbait, vlog’s late, & kids they don’t appreciate | Part 8

Unread post by IVFwarrior »

ashmax21 wrote: Wed May 27, 2020 5:19 pm Thats not what labor looks like.

LOL at Phil touching her. When I was in active labor my husband tried to do the counter pressure we learned in childbirth class. I kindly told him "don't f***ing touch me!".
There is a little bit of that going on. Have a look at her face! But she wasn't having a contraction at the time. So....
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Scoobs212
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Scoobs212 »

Jjsmommy wrote: Wed May 27, 2020 1:39 pm I haven’t really been watching these ones that long but it is a normal thing for Phil to talk to Alex as if she’s a child?

The whole IG story made me uncomfortable.

“What did we have to cancel today”
*alex answers*
“And why is that..”

Ew. Makes my skin crawl
Pretty much. When she was ranting about the visitor restrictions in the NICU, he said something to the effect of, "It's ok for you to feel frustrated. And it's ok for you to feel mad."
I used to think he was condescending in the way he talked down to her, but it's probably just the result of being married to an overgrown toddler who can't regulate her own emotions.
LucyDiamond
Talker
Talker

Unread post by LucyDiamond »

Haha. Omg. I’m so glad I saw this so I could check their stories. The video of her on the birthing ball was so dramatic. They 100% thought that was the real deal. Why did they cancel an ultrasound bc of some contractions? I went to the gym and went shopping the morning my babe was born. Early labor you just pause for a minute and move on with your life. I was tracking contractions on an app on my phone but that was it. And I am no hero. I was team epidural ASAP, haha. I feel like I have a very average pain tolerance. I’m not a total wuss but certainly not super tough.
spicy_dreams
Informer
Informer

Unread post by spicy_dreams »

IVFwarrior wrote: Wed May 27, 2020 5:15 pm Praise the Lord!.png

You know, I do have to give some thanks to Phil and Alex for their content. I'm struggling along working 80 hour weeks, and they've given me a source of great joy and laughter!
Wtf is wrong with her left in butt cheek though 🤔
IVFwarrior
Informer
Informer

spicy_dreams wrote: Wed May 27, 2020 6:08 pm
IVFwarrior wrote: Wed May 27, 2020 5:15 pm Praise the Lord!.png

You know, I do have to give some thanks to Phil and Alex for their content. I'm struggling along working 80 hour weeks, and they've given me a source of great joy and laughter!
Wtf is wrong with her left in butt cheek though 🤔

I think that's what maybe happens when someone who was quite skinny and eating disordered puts on 60lbs in 8 months.
Scandiqueen
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Scandiqueen »

Scoobs212 wrote: Wed May 27, 2020 4:15 pm Can we all just take a moment to appreciate that even though she's not in active labor, she was still on her bouncy ball meditating and breathing through her contractions? 😂 Oh honey, just you wait. You ain't seen nothing yet.
This!! 😂 She's in for a treat. With my second I arrived at the hospital 4cm and within 25 mins I was 8cm and they told me it was too late for an epidural (lies) so I ended up doing it without, that was bloody painful. Seeing Alex already swaying on her ball is hilarious.
IVFwarrior
Informer
Informer

If she was complaining already in the morning that she was tired and barely had any sleep last night because she was up breathing and bouncing through her fake labor contractions, then she's going to have real fun getting through the 2nd night of no sleep because she's in actual labor...
Tangie77
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Tangie77 »

I try really hard to be fair to these two; I have no idea what it’s like to be infertile for 7 years - I do know multiple miscarriages and having a NICU baby so I’m no slouch lol they have romanticized child birth and pregnancy to a point that is unattainable. As I see more clips of them the more I realize how it’s not about the baby/life they are bringing forth but more about the experience.

Let’s not ignore the fact that they care NONE about their 2 daughters at home. Also, how can their parents be this enabling gross
GGF1987
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by GGF1987 »

She'll probably be pregnant for another week or more lol.
IVFwarrior
Informer
Informer

GGF1987 wrote: Wed May 27, 2020 11:37 pm She'll probably be pregnant for another week or more lol.
They already embellish and exaggerate so many things e.g. years of infertility, weeks of non-viable pregnancy, length of time in RV etc...

The length of Alex's labor will slowly grow over the years until they eventually claim she was in labor for 2.5 weeks.
Astrasia
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Astrasia »

This is so much fun.
With my first, I went past my due date. Had to be induced at 41 weeks due to gestational diabetes.
The morning I arrived at the hospital, I was already 4 cm dilated and I had felt nothing up until this point.
I didn't want an epidural, but oh boy I was asking so nicely for it at 10 cm when it was too late and time to push the baby out 😂

She is so dramatic, it's hilarious!
I think she is so excited about this labor experience that she's overthinking every little twinge she feels in her body. I honestly can't wait to see how she handles birth. She is definitely gonna be begging for an epidural before she reaches 5 cm. 😂💉
FlowersTar 68
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by FlowersTar 68 »

Just woken up to this, posted a few minutes ago, I'm in the UK so six hours ahead of them. So, 24 hours labour already 😁 they'll conveniently "forget" the word mild he's put on this post. You bet they'll count that when in reality it'll be only 6 hours of active labour.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Last edited by FlowersTar 68 on Thu May 28, 2020 12:11 am, edited 2 times in total.
KatAce95
Talker
Talker

Unread post by KatAce95 »

I no longer watch their videos but follow on insta and here so haven't seen why Alex is having a natural birth. My question is why is Alex allowed to have a natural birth if the baby might have serious heart problems? Wouldn't it have been the safer option for the baby if Alex was scheduled to have a planned cesarean? and so that the medical professionals are all ready in case the baby needs immediate surgery? Last video I watched they were making out that baby had serious heart problems and needed surgery straight away? .

(I think all mothers should have whatever birth they want I just thought it would be wayyy safer for baby girl to be born via cesarean)
GGF1987
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by GGF1987 »

KatAce95 wrote: Thu May 28, 2020 12:07 am I no longer watch their videos but follow on insta and here so haven't seen why Alex is having a natural birth. My question is why is Alex allowed to have a natural birth if the baby might have serious heart problems? Wouldn't it have been the safer option for the baby if Alex was scheduled to have a planned cesarean? and so that the medical professionals are all ready in case the baby needs immediate surgery? Last video I watched they were making out that baby had serious heart problems and needed surgery straight away? .

(I think all mothers should have whatever birth they want I just thought it would be wayyy safer for baby girl to be born via cesarean)
I can almost guarantee she'll be on a time limit and any sign of distress for the baby, she'll be encouraged to have a c-section. The baby's defects are serious but they aren't like the worst defects either. They won't know if she'll need surgery right away or not until she's born. But there is at least one surgery down the road for her.
Last edited by GGF1987 on Thu May 28, 2020 12:24 am, edited 1 time in total.
FlowersTar 68
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by FlowersTar 68 »

Chuckling at point number 3. :)
GGF1987
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by GGF1987 »

FlowersTar 68 wrote: Thu May 28, 2020 12:23 am Chuckling at point number 3. :)
I chuckled at that too. Not gonna happen Phil. You are no more special than any of the other parents with babies in the NICU, they aren't going to change the rules just for you.
IVFwarrior
Informer
Informer

Based on their tweets, it looks like they presented to the hospital twice today, and have been sent home twice.

Didn't take long for her to become "that patient."

Their use of the term "mild labor" is interesting. I think Phil's used this instead of "early labor" because she's probably been told to go home because she's not even in labor. There have been no updates about how many cm she is dilated, which is the official definition.

Phil has described how the BABY'S HEAD is 80% effaced, however. God, I hope not! lol! He should have read the book....

I think she's still at 1cm, which she was at 2 weeks ago.
Chatabox
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by Chatabox »

I’m cringing at the point made where “The only moments she ever spoke outside of positivity and joy was when she had heartburn and felt baby girl stretching”

Ok... So what was all the negative crap in the car? And all the tears almost all the way through the pregnancy? I swear they think their viewers don’t have a memory. I would say Alex has whined/complained/cried more during pregnancy then any other time!

(Which I get. Pregnancy hormones are not fun! But he outright lies to make them both look like upstanding perfect citizens.)
IVFwarrior
Informer
Informer

Chatabox wrote: Thu May 28, 2020 2:22 am

I’m cringing at the point made where “The only moments she ever spoke outside of positivity and joy was when she had heartburn and felt baby girl stretching”

Ok... So what was all the negative crap in the car? And all the tears almost all the way through the pregnancy? I swear they think their viewers don’t have a memory. I would say Alex has whined/complained/cried more during pregnancy then any other time!

(Which I get. Pregnancy hormones are not fun! But he outright lies to make them both look like upstanding perfect citizens.)

Remember all the attitude she dished out when she couldn't get tylenol when they were sick? And when the staff that were risking their health by personally delivering food to her vehicle, made brand substitutions in the middle of the COVID panic? Not pregnancy hormones. Just Alex's true personality.

They are such liars.

Return to “Phil and Alex”