Phil and Alex: clickbait, vlog’s late, & kids they don’t appreciate | Part 8

Ifandany
Amateur
Amateur
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Phil and Alex: clickbait, vlog’s late, & kids they don’t appreciate | Part 8

Unread post by Ifandany »

I'm calling it now :next IG story is going to be her bend over in the kitchen
HashtagBlessed
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Re: Phil and Alex: clickbait, vlog’s late, & kids they don’t appreciate | Part 8

Unread post by HashtagBlessed »

LucyDiamond wrote: Wed May 27, 2020 5:51 pm Haha. Omg. I’m so glad I saw this so I could check their stories. The video of her on the birthing ball was so dramatic. They 100% thought that was the real deal. Why did they cancel an ultrasound bc of some contractions? I went to the gym and went shopping the morning my babe was born. Early labor you just pause for a minute and move on with your life. I was tracking contractions on an app on my phone but that was it. And I am no hero. I was team epidural ASAP, haha. I feel like I have a very average pain tolerance. I’m not a total wuss but certainly not super tough.

Right? I was at work living my life and tracking contractions on my phone. Pretty much going about my normal routine until I was close to transition and I knew it was time to go to the hospital.

I'm no expert, but I don't know what it means to have "mild" contractions that are so consistently close together but not active labor? She may be so anxious for a vaginal delivery and no induction that she's making the contractions out to be more than they are, because it's the last part of her "natural" birth plan that she's got.

I think she will probably do it without the epidural just out of sheer stubborn willpower because it's the absolute last thing in her "control" that she can do to prove herself in this twisted earth mama competition she's cooked up in her head.
Tiredofspoiledbrats
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Tiredofspoiledbrats »

Phil’s play by play and post about Alex’s “labor” last night has had my laughing all morning. Even the fact the she’s acting like she can’t get on herself and update people because she’s In pain. Oh girl. You have no idea what’s about to go down.. especially if she’s not having an edidural. I had early labor contractions for a week before my water broke at home.. When I went into the hospital I was only at 2cm.. but because my water broke they gave me pitocin since they want you to deliver within 24hrs after your water breaking (risk of infection) and those pitocin contractions were no joke they couldn’t give me that epidural fast enough. I barely felt the early labor contractions. If she thinks that’s pain imagine what she’ll be like when they’re real deal contractions.. imagine what her recovery will be like after birth oh good god she’ll be down and out for a month.
NowAndThen87
Talker
Talker

Unread post by NowAndThen87 »

IVFwarrior wrote: Thu May 28, 2020 12:53 am Based on their tweets, it looks like they presented to the hospital twice today, and have been sent home twice.

Didn't take long for her to become "that patient."

Their use of the term "mild labor" is interesting. I think Phil's used this instead of "early labor" because she's probably been told to go home because she's not even in labor. There have been no updates about how many cm she is dilated, which is the official definition.

Phil has described how the BABY'S HEAD is 80% effaced, however. God, I hope not! lol! He should have read the book....

I think she's still at 1cm, which she was at 2 weeks ago.
I’m just patiently waiting for her midwife to join this forum because she’s been called every hour by these two checking if this is not just “mild labor” and the real thing lol. I’d go nuts if she was my patient.

I think they jumped the gun with the first IG post when they cancelled the ultrasound and then got to the doctors only to be told she hadn’t even dilated past what she was like a week ago. Now they have come up with the term “mild labor” for the idiotic fans who eat up anything they say (trust me their idiots I read through their IG comments about the NICU and man those people aren’t working with a full deck)

Let’s place bets shall we? I bet this goes on for another week until she cracks and gets her membranes stripped or gets induced. How long will it take her to be back on IG stories telling her tale of woe that she’ll be in labor forever?
NowAndThen87
Talker
Talker

Unread post by NowAndThen87 »

Out of morbid curiosity what is a “calming, spiritual and joyful worship session?”

Is it just Alex on the ball in front of a mirror breathing through tiny mild contractions while Phil makes creepy eye contact and talks about how positive everything is? I imagine if I was even in the TINEST bit of pain I would smack him so hard if he tried that.

Don’t worry thought- it was outrageously special 😂😂😂

This will make my Thursday.
Scoobs212
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Scoobs212 »

"I'm blown away with Alex's composure and strength" as her pain levels surpassed a 2 and shot straight to a 2.5 😂
FlowersTar 68
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by FlowersTar 68 »

And we just know that Philip is going to be "that dad" in the delivery suite with his "Coach Philip" tee shirt.

Apologies to anyone who's partner was like that, but you just know that this is going to be cheesy AF! 😄
Mar550
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Mar550 »

I wish them good luck for what's coming, just seen a tweet that Mrs. Wonderful is a sleep. I though she was in labor??!🤦‍♀️ Since when can women sleep when they are in labor. Good luck Alex with your up coming contractions. That's what my doctor told me, you know when you are in labor if contractions keeps you awake. And he was definitely right. I definitely going to watch your birth video to see how cope with real contraction. Very very excited here. And btw Phil please stop looking creepy in that camara, we know you are there, we know how badly you want to impress the youtube viewers with your real emotions. But this was just creepy. Who else here is thrilled so watch here cope with real labor, taking baby home, taking care of their little hobby farm and especially involving the other 2 little poor girls in the life of their bio child. Those poor girls I feel for them to live a childhood in shadow of their real daughter. Same with NICU vlog, worrying about themselves. As a mom of 3 I would worry also my other children at home. For some reason it doesn't seem to bother them.
skiingmama1
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by skiingmama1 »

She was already offered an induction at 39 weeks but was told she could wait to go into labor naturally if she wanted which is what she opted for. I wouldn’t be surprised if this “mild labor” 🤨 goes on for so long that she finally calls her midwife to schedule an induction and then on her way into the hospital to be induced they lie and say “were in active labor on the way to the hospital!”
skiingmama1
Gossiper
Gossiper

She was already offered an induction at 39 weeks but was told she could wait to go into labor naturally if she wanted which is what she opted for. I wouldn’t be surprised if this “mild labor” 🤨 goes on for so long that she finally calls her midwife to schedule an induction and then on her way into the hospital to be induced they lie and say “were in active labor on the way to the hospital!”
skiingmama1
Gossiper
Gossiper

Scandiqueen
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Scandiqueen »

Mar550 wrote: Thu May 28, 2020 7:38 am I wish them good luck for what's coming, just seen a tweet that Mrs. Wonderful is a sleep. I though she was in labor??!🤦‍♀️ Since when can women sleep when they are in labor. Good luck Alex with your up coming contractions. That's what my doctor told me, you know when you are in labor if contractions keeps you awake. And he was definitely right. I definitely going to watch your birth video to see how cope with real contraction. Very very excited here. And btw Phil please stop looking creepy in that camara, we know you are there, we know how badly you want to impress the youtube viewers with your real emotions. But this was just creepy. Who else here is thrilled so watch here cope with real labor, taking baby home, taking care of their little hobby farm and especially involving the other 2 little poor girls in the life of their bio child. Those poor girls I feel for them to live a childhood in shadow of their real daughter. Same with NICU vlog, worrying about themselves. As a mom of 3 I would worry also my other children at home. For some reason it doesn't seem to bother them.
So, so true! I woke up about 1:30am with my second and there was absolutely no way I could sleep through those contractions! She was born that day at 8am.

Phil is creeping me f out in that instastory when he's stroking her arm and talking to her like a small child. I've watched her bouncing on the ball to that music about 10 times now, absolutely hilarious! Can't wait to see the birth video and how she handles the real deal 🙄
Tiredofspoiledbrats
Amateur
Amateur

The dramatic picture in Phil’s instastory of her Alex sitting on the bed with the yoga ball (which I done quite understand) girlllll your in for a major reality check as this labor ramps up. The fact that she thinks she’ll be able to do this without an epidural is laughable
HashtagBlessed
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

I’m still laughing at Phil saying the baby’s head was 80% effaced. We’re definitely going to see more "outrageously special" worship sessions on a bouncy ball.

Jokes aside, I can’t imagine knowing you’re going to deliver a baby in need of serious medical treatment right off the bat. No doubt that is incredibly stressful. Add in the uncertainty of labor and how obvious it is that they don’t know what they’re doing or anything about the labor process as first-timers.
Scoobs212
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Scoobs212 »

Next thread title should be "Labor for days, hospital stays, tantrums when we don't get our way."
GGF1987
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by GGF1987 »

It's probably prodromal labor. If she was truly in labor, she'd be making progress by now. No way this woman is going to make it without an epidural lol.
Cstars124
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Cstars124 »

Phil’s latest update makes it seem like they lost the baby, for God’s sake. He’s quoting Alex as saying something along the lines of “Jesus, her life is yours now”.

So flipping dramatic.
Tiredofspoiledbrats
Amateur
Amateur

Okay guys buckle up.. they’re going back in to the hospital. Contractions are 5minutes 45 seconds apart. She looks like she’s been hit by a truck. Also saying she’s been in so much pain the last day or 2 she hasn’t been able to pick up her phone. She’s in for the shock of a life time
GGF1987
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by GGF1987 »

Tiredofspoiledbrats wrote: Thu May 28, 2020 5:03 pm Okay guys buckle up.. they’re going back in to the hospital. Contractions are 5minutes 45 seconds apart. She looks like she’s been hit by a truck. Also saying she’s been in so much pain the last day or 2 she hasn’t been able to pick up her phone. She’s in for the shock of a life time
She looks like crap but she still doesn't look like she's in labor...I'm gonna bet they are gonna be sent home a 3rd time lol.
HashtagBlessed
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

The need for attention is strong with these two. Haven't they been claiming that contractions have been five minutes apart for the past two days at this point? lol

I love that her husband was so insistent while driving to the hospital that THIS is active labor. Unless he's giving her cervical checks at home, how would he know this? He thought his baby's head was effaced. Maybe leave this one to the professionals.

I have no clue if she's in active labor or not, but I find it funny that she hasn't been able to pick up her phone and provide updates for the past 24 hours because she's been too busy breathing through early labor, but we're supposed to believe that driving to the hospital in active labor is when she decides to do it.

Return to “Phil and Alex”