Phil and Alex: clickbait, vlog’s late, & kids they don’t appreciate | Part 8

FlowersTar 68
Gossiper
Gossiper

Re: Phil and Alex: clickbait, vlog’s late, & kids they don’t appreciate | Part 8

Unread post by FlowersTar 68 »

Jupiter wrote: Fri May 29, 2020 10:21 am What on earth is going on with this forum or tapatalk. I've been unable to access the site for over a week either by app or web. I finally got on Chrome, searched YTMD Phil and Alex and found the boards. I've logged in now. Is there a problem with the system? My error message is always "network error". Anyone else having issues???
I haven't been able to access YTMD via Tapatalk for about a week now. I can use Tapatalk for other forums I use though.
AuntieEm
Informer
Informer
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Phil and Alex: clickbait, vlog’s late, & kids they don’t appreciate | Part 8

Unread post by AuntieEm »

FlowersTar 68 wrote: Fri May 29, 2020 10:25 am
Jupiter wrote: Fri May 29, 2020 10:21 am What on earth is going on with this forum or tapatalk. I've been unable to access the site for over a week either by app or web. I finally got on Chrome, searched YTMD Phil and Alex and found the boards. I've logged in now. Is there a problem with the system? My error message is always "network error". Anyone else having issues???
I haven't been able to access YTMD via Tapatalk for about a week now. I can use Tapatalk for other forums I use though.
Yes, I had to switch to a different browser, so weird
FlowersTar 68
Gossiper
Gossiper

First time they've slept in multiple days apparently
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
lucky181
Talker
Talker

Unread post by lucky181 »

FlowersTar 68 wrote: Fri May 29, 2020 11:00 am First time they've slept in multiple days apparently
What a flattering picture....
FlowersTar 68
Gossiper
Gossiper

Oh my, 3 days labour already!
MackM
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by MackM »

She is clearly mixing up “labor” with the end of pregnancy and your body PREPARING FOR labor. She has not been in labor since Tuesday 🙄
HashtagBlessed
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by HashtagBlessed »

This play-by-play is so embarrassing. Who are all of these adoring fans commenting on their Instagram and Twitter? I’m so confused by the people who are genuinely invested in them. The three trips to the hospital, all the posts, the meditative bouncy ball worship session, the photo of Alex in a hospital gown despite the fact that they can't get admitted, the photo of Alex sleeping…why? They are seriously drawing this out beyond what I thought even an attention starved YouTube couple is capable of. Are they relatively quiet now because they're finally embarrassed by all of this? I think Phil is eating up the attention, I think Alex is at least a little embarrassed. Definitely sounds like prodromal labor if contractions are not consistent and farther apart throughout the night. By the time this labor vlog is finally up it will be at least FIVE DAYS OF LABOR!
Kjlm208
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Kjlm208 »

FlowersTar 68 wrote: Fri May 29, 2020 11:00 am First time they've slept in multiple days apparently
I would have murdered my husband if he posted this photo!!!!
Tiredofspoiledbrats
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Tiredofspoiledbrats »

This woman is a nurse?! I can’t believe it. Her contractions ease up when she’s sleeping and now that she’s “finally slept” all is good and she is just waiting for it to start back up again?’ That is not labor! Labor is consistent.. what the hell birthing classes did this woman take because she seems to know absolutely nothing. Also now she hasn’t slept since Sunday.. but “labor” started Tuesday? And Phil updates Wednesday night that she was finally sleeping. They should be embarrassed. Also I saw someone on their Twitter say how “Alex has got this she is so great with pain”.. what?! Have we been watching the same people?
HashtagBlessed
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

I spoke too soon, apparently she’s not embarrassed by her antics because she’s back on Instagram stories talking about how the morphine “spread out” her contractions and has given her the opportunity to “re-start” her labor process…um, that’s not how labor or morphine works? Just admit you jumped the gun and it’s not active labor. I’m not surprised at all that things slowed down when she got some rest, isn’t that exactly how false labor works? If you can sleep through it, and if it slows down when you take a breather, it’s usually not active labor. I think they’ve been misleading this whole time in terms of the consistency of contractions. Her midwife probably gave her the cocktail hoping it would keep her away for another day or two until real labor starts.
Mar550
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Mar550 »

After all the contraction, and worries, no sleep. Guess what Alex is doing according her insta, make-up, face washes and worrying about lunch!!! Go spend some times with your girls..... cuz of the whining of pre-labor pains and not being able to do anything than being in love with bouncing ball and having 1 hour drives to a hospital, those 2 little girls need you more than ever. Especially because soon you are gone in the NICU. And they are pushed away by the bio unicorn babygirl.
Tiredofspoiledbrats
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Tiredofspoiledbrats »

Mar550 wrote: Fri May 29, 2020 1:14 pm After all the contraction, and worries, no sleep. Guess what Alex is doing according her insta, make-up, face washes and worrying about lunch!!! Go spend some times with your girls..... cuz of the whining of pre-labor pains and not being able to do anything than being in love with bouncing ball and having 1 hour drives to a hospital, those 2 little girls need you more than ever. Especially because soon you are gone in the NICU. And they are pushed away by the bio unicorn babygirl.
I was thinking the same thing.. in that list of things she wants to do before she decides to “restart her labor” which she apparently has decided will occur after lunch.. you’d think she’s say “spend a little time with the girls” but no.. zero mention of them at all
onniebay02
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by onniebay02 »

I had to laugh reading the updates. So many of you called exactly this scenario months ago. How Alex would get drugs at the first opportunity. How Phil and Alex would turn this into a drawn out event / melodrama. Well you got to give them credit.......they are predictable.
MackM
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by MackM »

Oh ffs, claiming 62 hours of labor 🤦‍♀️
AuntieEm
Informer
Informer

Unread post by AuntieEm »

As a nurse, I cannot believe she thinks she was given viseral( and she took it!!). There is NO such medication. It's Vistaril. How did she ever pass the nursing boards? And the photo of her crouching in the doorway-good lord, what a drama queen.
HashtagBlessed
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Good grief I don't know how anyone can tolerate either one of them IRL. You know what I wasn't doing in active labor? Blow drying my hair and doing my makeup. She can't admit it was prodromal labor, so she needs to spin this story of stopping labor with morphine. "See, I took my blood pressure and this proves the morphine is still in my body 12 hours later! Should wear off by lunch time and then labor will reset." This woman is one of the dumbest people with a medical background I've ever seen. Or she's banking on her followers being dumb and buying this ridiculous narrative. Her midwife must constantly be at a loss for words when dealing with her.
blehhh
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by blehhh »

HashtagBlessed wrote: Fri May 29, 2020 2:25 pm Good grief I don't know how anyone can tolerate either one of them IRL. You know what I wasn't doing in active labor? Blow drying my hair and doing my makeup. She can't admit it was prodromal labor, so she needs to spin this story of stopping labor with morphine. "See, I took my blood pressure and this proves the morphine is still in my body 12 hours later! Should wear off by lunch time and then labor will reset." This woman is one of the dumbest people with a medical background I've ever seen. Or she's banking on her followers being dumb and buying this ridiculous narrative. Her midwife must constantly be at a loss for words when dealing with her.
What? Morphine doesn´t last for 12-24 hours unless she was getting a drip of it through out those 12-24 hours.
She acts like she is the first woman to give birth to a baby that needs medical attention. That woman is DRAMA
Cstars124
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Cstars124 »

You know what I was doing in “early labor” with my youngest? Getting a pedicure with her two older sisters and timing my contractions because I promised them a mommy date before the baby came. Priorities, Alex!

And ya know how I knew it was actual labor every time? The contractions didn’t go away. I couldn’t sleep through them. Cut the dramatics and the weirdo pictures of you half naked, belly out in “typical” laboring positions like you’ve seen in books. You really should have read them instead.
GGF1987
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by GGF1987 »

They don't seem to understand you have contractions and not be in labor. She's not in labor, he's sure not in labor. If taking some medicine and getting sleep slowed her contractions that much, that she can now shower and shave and wash and blow dry her hair and what not..she's not in labor. This is the craziest crap I've ever seen lol. Also the fact that she was a nurse and can't spell Morphine or Vistaril is ridiculous. But I must admit this has pretty entertaining.
Kjlm208
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Kjlm208 »

AuntieEm wrote: Fri May 29, 2020 2:15 pm As a nurse, I cannot believe she thinks she was given viseral( and she took it!!). There is NO such medication. It's Vistaril. How did she ever pass the nursing boards? And the photo of her crouching in the doorway-good lord, what a drama queen.
I was just coming to say that. It seems like every single Instagram post is very posed. Like the one on Phil's Instagram with her in the gown. There's no way it is tucked that perfectly around a belly and then ohhh cringe honey oh no wait let's try it again from a different angle oh wait maybe now I have the picture........ The doorway one.... she's trying to look absolutely pained in every picture and it's like you are not in labor why don't we wait a week until it really starts and we can get a true pain picture like the one of you on the floor screaming over bee sting. If she can't handle a bee sting on her foot she is not going to make this without an epidural guaranteed bet money on it. Ring of fire anyone?!?!

Return to “Phil and Alex”