Brittani Boren Leach: Part Six

Just-lookin
Wallflower
Wallflower
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Brittani Boren Leach: Part Six

Unread post by Just-lookin »

I would like to see her reaction if someone had thoes cones up when the ambulance was trying to get through to help Crew. Think about that one Leach next time you want to occupy the street, even if they had to slow down because someone's kids are running wild in the street and that's seconds off someone's life.
FrigidBitch
Informer
Informer

Unread post by FrigidBitch »

She’s REALLLLLLLY been milking this “rainbow baby”. It appears she had a miscarriage before Cash & doesn’t seem to have ever referred to him as her rainbow baby. But then again, Cash didn’t bring the $$$ in like poor innocent Crew. Anything for that money though smh.

She mentioned she wants to take public speaking courses...is it finally hitting her that her vocal fry isn’t “cutesy”? What she SHOULD be doing is continuing her therapy. She’s on the verge of a mental breakdown. She knew damn right & well that getting pregnant this soon after such a traumatic loss would bring on a wave of emotions that she clearly hasn’t worked through. Shame on her & Jeff. That family as a unit needs therapy & healing.

You can tell she only likes herself when she’s pregnant. Sad.
Escusme
Wallflower
Wallflower

Unread post by Escusme »

She is a pos, pure garbage, psycho. She should have never had any children. It doesn’t take an Einstein to see that she could care less about her kids. She has no patience, and is always irritated with the kids. She only cares about herself, those kids are props, accessories. She is a horrific actress, her fake shines through brightly. I’m not a sub of her channel, but I watch her on Invidious. I don’t want to give her a single view. Where are you guys able to watch the videos you are talking about.....kids riding in the street, and her beloved cones? Thank you
Escusme
Wallflower
Wallflower

Unread post by Escusme »

Lala wrote: Fri May 29, 2020 12:06 pm She’s the only YouTube mom still following Myka Stauffer. Even T Beaston unfollowed...
Even if I didn’t know anything else about Bafooni, I would still despise her for the fact that she follows that evil vile monster.
Deesker
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Deesker »

Just-lookin wrote: Fri May 29, 2020 8:17 pm I would like to see her reaction if someone had thoes cones up when the ambulance was trying to get through to help Crew. Think about that one Leach next time you want to occupy the street, even if they had to slow down because someone's kids are running wild in the street and that's seconds off someone's life.
She didn't even get in the helicopter that transported him to the hospital. I don't know of any mother that wouldn't be with their child unless they're guilty of something.
FrigidBitch
Informer
Informer

Unread post by FrigidBitch »

Escusme wrote: Fri May 29, 2020 9:24 pm She is a pos, pure garbage, psycho. She should have never had any children. It doesn’t take an Einstein to see that she could care less about her kids. She has no patience, and is always irritated with the kids. She only cares about herself, those kids are props, accessories. She is a horrific actress, her fake shines through brightly. I’m not a sub of her channel, but I watch her on Invidious. I don’t want to give her a single view. Where are you guys able to watch the videos you are talking about.....kids riding in the street, and her beloved cones? Thank you
She posts the kids running rampant in the middle of the street on her Instagram story.
MOdrama
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by MOdrama »

Guaranteed that rainbow dress shoot is the gender reveal

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
MSAfan
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by MSAfan »

FrigidBitch wrote: Fri May 29, 2020 9:24 pm She’s REALLLLLLLY been milking this “rainbow baby”. It appears she had a miscarriage before Cash & doesn’t seem to have ever referred to him as her rainbow baby. But then again, Cash didn’t bring the $$$ in like poor innocent Crew. Anything for that money though smh.

She mentioned she wants to take public speaking courses...is it finally hitting her that her vocal fry isn’t “cutesy”? What she SHOULD be doing is continuing her therapy. She’s on the verge of a mental breakdown. She knew damn right & well that getting pregnant this soon after such a traumatic loss would bring on a wave of emotions that she clearly hasn’t worked through. Shame on her & Jeff. That family as a unit needs therapy & healing.

You can tell she only likes herself when she’s pregnant. Sad.
Probably because she already knows this one is a girl. Cash was probably a disappointment as far as gender just like poor Crew was.
Kship
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Kship »

I have never lost a child, and I hope I never do.
As much as I feel terribly for Brittani, I also have a hard time understanding how a human can be so ridiculously annoying and dumb.

Do people not understand how babies happen? Jesus doesn't bring you a baby. If you're fertile, have easily gotten pregnant before, then having unprotected sex will lead to another baby. omg.

Let me say that again: If you are fertile and are actively having unprotected sex with zero birth control, you are TRYING to get pregnant.

So for all intents and purposes, she was definitely trying to get pregnant after she lost her son in December. I don't even know how that's possible.

I'm sure she'll have the girl she's always dreamed of. Crew who?
nutbagmcgee
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by nutbagmcgee »

If I was her neighbor I would run over the cones. I don’t get how people think it is ok to let kids run wild in the street. Not a cul de sac, not the sidewalk, a freaking road people drive down. They should install a cement path around the outside of that huge ass yard they never use and let the kids ride bikes there. Get a huge play set, I’m sure she could find someone to sponsor it.
Escusme
Wallflower
Wallflower

Unread post by Escusme »

FrigidBitch wrote: Sat May 30, 2020 8:10 am
Escusme wrote: Fri May 29, 2020 9:24 pm She is a pos, pure garbage, psycho. She should have never had any children. It doesn’t take an Einstein to see that she could care less about her kids. She has no patience, and is always irritated with the kids. She only cares about herself, those kids are props, accessories. She is a horrific actress, her fake shines through brightly. I’m not a sub of her channel, but I watch her on Invidious. I don’t want to give her a single view. Where are you guys able to watch the videos you are talking about.....kids riding in the street, and her beloved cones? Thank you
She posts the kids running rampant in the middle of the street on her Instagram story.
Thanks so much for your response. I had been looking all over her Instagram and couldn’t find anything. I’m not savvy at all with IG.
Deesker
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Deesker »

Escusme wrote: Sat May 30, 2020 12:14 pm
FrigidBitch wrote: Sat May 30, 2020 8:10 am
Thanks so much for your response. I had been looking all over her Instagram and couldn’t find anything. I’m not savvy at all with IG.
And if it wasn't for us commenting about her kids NOT having helmets on, she wouldn't have put them on. Everyone knows she reads this.
Bakersdozen4me
Wallflower
Wallflower

Unread post by Bakersdozen4me »

Deesker wrote: Sat May 30, 2020 7:12 am
Just-lookin wrote: Fri May 29, 2020 8:17 pm I would like to see her reaction if someone had thoes cones up when the ambulance was trying to get through to help Crew. Think about that one Leach next time you want to occupy the street, even if they had to slow down because someone's kids are running wild in the street and that's seconds off someone's life.
She didn't even get in the helicopter that transported him to the hospital. I don't know of any mother that wouldn't be with their child unless they're guilty of something.
Why can't dad go? He's as much a parent as she is. It's a little presumptuous to assume only the mother should go. Maybe she was too distraught - you cannot med-evac anyone who is too distraught, it is a liability for the medics.
speaktruth2
Informer
Informer

Unread post by speaktruth2 »

I remember how she said she googled her name once, just for fun, you know! Never again!

Yeah, that's because she found the sweet spot, no need for a re-search!
honestT
Talker
Talker

Unread post by honestT »

Of course she would just lazily and carelessly repost someone else's thoughts on the current events of the week with George Floyd and Myka just to get people off her back. This girl has no depth to her, as she has evidenced in her inability to use her massive platform to educate people on safe sleep. Many of her followers think Crew spontaneously died and some are probably ignorantly putting their babies down to sleep in a similarly unsafe manner as we speak. From real life experience working with families, it's amazing how many people still let their newborns sleep on adult beds, couches, with blankets, sleep in car seats on the floor, etc.
Crazymess1215
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Crazymess1215 »

Her stories are so annoying. All she does is show random shit and then all her little minions dm her where she got it from. Absolutely pathetic and her little followers seem to have no originality. And then that whole thing she posted a while back with the dole juice and Sprite. She acted like she invented the drink, when I've been seeing that recipe floating around on pinterest for years. Lol
Britneyandbaby does the same thing.

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

Sharphole2000
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Sharphole2000 »

Crazymess1215 wrote: Sun May 31, 2020 1:07 am Her stories are so annoying. All she does is show random shit and then all her little minions dm her where she got it from. Absolutely pathetic and her little followers seem to have no originality. And then that whole thing she posted a while back with the dole juice and Sprite. She acted like she invented the drink, when I've been seeing that recipe floating around on pinterest for years. Lol

You hit this dead on! The dole juice concoction she posted about was like she had re-invented the godamn wheel. Then she reposted her minions stories on them making it and captioning "Brittani made me do it". Shes always doing that. She also claims that when she links an item it ALWAYS sells out immediately after she posts. If this is what 800k of moms truly get their rocks off about there is something wrong with our world. Also any idiot that refers to herself regularly in the third person screams NPD. She probably does daily self affirmations in a wonder woman suit.
Deesker
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Deesker »

Sharphole2000 wrote: Sun May 31, 2020 7:06 am
Crazymess1215 wrote: Sun May 31, 2020 1:07 am Her stories are so annoying. All she does is show random shit and then all her little minions dm her where she got it from. Absolutely pathetic and her little followers seem to have no originality. And then that whole thing she posted a while back with the dole juice and Sprite. She acted like she invented the drink, when I've been seeing that recipe floating around on pinterest for years. Lol

You hit this dead on! The dole juice concoction she posted about was like she had re-invented the godamn wheel. Then she reposted her minions stories on them making it and captioning "Brittani made me do it". Shes always doing that. She also claims that when she links an item it ALWAYS sells out immediately after she posts. If this is what 800k of moms truly get their rocks off about there is something wrong with our world. Also any idiot that refers to herself regularly in the third person screams NPD. She probably does daily self affirmations in a wonder woman suit.
You get the award for the best comment yet! Hilarious! Didn't you know??? Everything always sells out with Brittani! Always has to post the comments from her followers. They're idiots. Total morons to even comment on her posts.
Courtneyshayne
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Courtneyshayne »

Wow. So she's just now figuring out that she should be protecting her mental health and that social media might not be conducive to that. Ok. She only went all this time neglecting her and her children's emotional health and went ahead and got pregnant again BUT NOW she wants to focus on healing. Cool. Super smart woman here we're dealing with....
Escusme
Wallflower
Wallflower

Unread post by Escusme »

Courtneyshayne wrote: Sun May 31, 2020 2:25 pm Wow. So she's just now figuring out that she should be protecting her mental health and that social media might not be conducive to that. Ok. She only went all this time neglecting her and her children's emotional health and went ahead and got pregnant again BUT NOW she wants to focus on healing. Cool. Super smart woman here we're dealing with....

She’s a damn liar!! She will never change. She ONLY cares about herself.

Brittani and Myka are on the same wavelength......one threw her child away, the other didn’t care for an infant properly and he died. They are both vile.

Return to “Brittani Boren Leach”