Brittani Boren Leach: Part Six

Lala
Amateur
Amateur
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Brittani Boren Leach: Part Six

Unread post by Lala »

Wow! It’s amazing how this “social media break for her mental health” is just now happening as all these influencers are under attack for the Myka and George Floyd stuff. It’s almost like she’s using her sons death as an excuse to be exempt from any criticism...what a totally coincidental event! ....🙄🙄🙄
Lala
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Lala »

Wow! It’s amazing how this “social media break for her mental health” is just now happening as all these influencers are under attack for the Myka and George Floyd stuff. It’s almost like she’s using her sons death as an excuse to be exempt from any criticism...what a totally coincidental event! ....🙄🙄🙄
Sunshineee9
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Sunshineee9 »

Courtneyshayne wrote:Wow. So she's just now figuring out that she should be protecting her mental health and that social media might not be conducive to that. Ok. She only went all this time neglecting her and her children's emotional health and went ahead and got pregnant again BUT NOW she wants to focus on healing. Cool. Super smart woman here we're dealing with....
Seriously. Maybe if she didn't stop seeing her therapist, she wouldn't be pulling out the fake crocodile tears.

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk

Lala
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Lala »

Soooo pretty positive her mother and ex husband are shacked up together. They’re for sure living in the same house.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Xoangelicchic
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Xoangelicchic »

Taking a break my ass. She’ll be posting tomorrow

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Jennaleeds19
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Jennaleeds19 »

Lala wrote: Sun May 31, 2020 3:19 pm Soooo pretty positive her mother and ex husband are shacked up together. They’re for sure living in the same house.
Omg!!!!
sezzajaydee
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by sezzajaydee »

Taking a week off lmao.
You know she’ll be reading every single comment and deleting those she doesn’t like.
webby
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by webby »

she probably found out she's having another boy and the disappointment is breaking her in half

Sent from my Pixel 3 using Tapatalk

Xoangelicchic
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Xoangelicchic »

I think it was yesterday on IG stories when she was talking about her tan and she said they had photos taken. She also said they were finding out the sex at the end of the month (a few weeks ago). Makes sense if she’s disappointed and taking the week off

Teachmom
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Teachmom »

Lala wrote: Sun May 31, 2020 3:19 pm Soooo pretty positive her mother and ex husband are shacked up together. They’re for sure living in the same house.
Is that her mom’s dog because I don’t think that is the same room in both pics. The rug in the pic with the dog is pointing away from a door. In her mom’s house, it’s parallel to a settee. I don’t believe it’s the same wood floor either.
MOdrama
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by MOdrama »

Lala wrote:Soooo pretty positive her mother and ex husband are shacked up together. They’re for sure living in the same house.
This is incredible

Xoxogabby
Wallflower
Wallflower

Unread post by Xoxogabby »

Hi I’ve been silently following this thread for a while now and made this account not to long ago!

America is literally burning and brittani’s privileged ass is sitting in the target drive up crying about herself. I CANNOT STAND HER.
Sharphole2000
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Sharphole2000 »

Xoangelicchic wrote: Sun May 31, 2020 3:20 pm Taking a break my ass. She’ll be posting tomorrow

Yup she will. And for theatrics she will say that her minions told her they need her and miss her and she needs to carry on linking and posting so she can keep the mommys of the insta world happy. I call BS. Nothing happened. She is creating drama because lately she is no longer relevant. Its all about Myka and George. Typical narcissist.
rose8898
Wallflower
Wallflower

Unread post by rose8898 »

I counted 3 different story posts about WHY she isn’t using her platform to speak our about George’s murder, it’s pretty fucking pathetic that you can go on rants about why you won’t to maintain a positive page or whatever. Makes it pretty obvious where you stand.

Lala
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Lala »

Idk, it looks like the exact same house to me 🤷🏻‍♀️. I guess it could be a huge coincidence that they both moved and then moved into identical looking houses.
Teachmom wrote: Sun May 31, 2020 8:17 pm
Is that her mom’s dog because I don’t think that is the same room in both pics. The rug in the pic with the dog is pointing away from a door. In her mom’s house, it’s parallel to a settee. I don’t believe it’s the same wood floor either.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
madmax84
Talker
Talker

Unread post by madmax84 »

It must be nice to be able to take a break for your mental health while there's black people who can't take a break because the moment they step out of the door they're fearful for their life.
speaktruth2
Informer
Informer

Unread post by speaktruth2 »

MOdrama wrote: Sat May 30, 2020 9:41 am Guaranteed that rainbow dress shoot is the gender reveal

And possibly the cause of another wave of grief if they found out it's another boy?
smom12
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by smom12 »

Imagine being such a shallow bitch that you’re grieving the sex of your child. What the fuck. She’s vile.

Deesker
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Deesker »

Bakersdozen4me wrote: Sat May 30, 2020 4:58 pm
Deesker wrote: Sat May 30, 2020 7:12 am
Just-lookin wrote: Fri May 29, 2020 8:17 pm I would like to see her reaction if someone had thoes cones up when the ambulance was trying to get through to help Crew. Think about that one Leach next time you want to occupy the street, even if they had to slow down because someone's kids are running wild in the street and that's seconds off someone's life.
She didn't even get in the helicopter that transported him to the hospital. I don't know of any mother that wouldn't be with their child unless they're guilty of something.
Why can't dad go? He's as much a parent as she is. It's a little presumptuous to assume only the mother should go. Maybe she was too distraught - you cannot med-evac anyone who is too distraught, it is a liability for the medics.
Oh ok. Right. Quit drinking the kool-aid.
Deesker
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Deesker »

Sunshineee9 wrote: Sun May 31, 2020 3:12 pm
Courtneyshayne wrote:Wow. So she's just now figuring out that she should be protecting her mental health and that social media might not be conducive to that. Ok. She only went all this time neglecting her and her children's emotional health and went ahead and got pregnant again BUT NOW she wants to focus on healing. Cool. Super smart woman here we're dealing with....
Seriously. Maybe if she didn't stop seeing her therapist, she wouldn't be pulling out the fake crocodile tears.

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk
How do you even know she was seeing a therapist???

Return to “Brittani Boren Leach”