Phil and Alex: clickbait, vlog’s late, & kids they don’t appreciate | Part 8

PinkMoscato
Talker
Talker

Re: Phil and Alex: clickbait, vlog’s late, & kids they don’t appreciate | Part 8

Unread post by PinkMoscato »

Amsouthernbell wrote:I bet they did a c-section hours ago...that could be the reason why Alex looks so rested
For someone who probably at this point will claim she was in labor for weeks... she looks way too well rested.

I’m glad the baby is apparently okay, though, and that she isn’t (yet) having a documented meltdown about the natural birth vision falling apart
ErrorUser_606
Wallflower
Wallflower
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Phil and Alex: clickbait, vlog’s late, & kids they don’t appreciate | Part 8

Unread post by ErrorUser_606 »

Aw, I’m glad everything went well. The Alex from the Instagram story reminds me of the Alex that I used to enjoy watching 2/3 years ago. I really hope that now they’ll be able to cherish all 3 of their girls without worrying about adding to their family for at least a few years.
boredonthekeyboard
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by boredonthekeyboard »

Where are you all seeing the information that the baby is here? I checked Instagram, Facebook, Twitter, and YT, and I don’t see it anywhere…
FlowersTar 68
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by FlowersTar 68 »

boredonthekeyboard wrote: Sun May 31, 2020 12:18 pm Where are you all seeing the information that the baby is here? I checked Instagram, Facebook, Twitter, and YT, and I don’t see it anywhere…
Alex went on Phil's Instagram, her phone was dead.
Justpeachyy
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Justpeachyy »

Her name is Cassidy Drew I think...

In some old video of theirs they said they came up with Callie Jo, Kinsley Grace and Cassidy Drew. I'm betting that's her name...
Dani_465
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by Dani_465 »

Justpeachyy wrote: Sun May 31, 2020 12:58 pm Her name is Cassidy Drew I think...

In some old video of theirs they said they came up with Callie Jo, Kinsley Grace and Cassidy Drew. I'm betting that's her name...
Ick. I hate that name. I liked Eliza more lol.
sondraK
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by sondraK »

How far along was Alex.Did she make it to term? Thx and congrats to them!
FlowersTar 68
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by FlowersTar 68 »

sondraK wrote: Sun May 31, 2020 1:28 pm How far along was Alex.Did she make it to term? Thx and congrats to them!
Her due date was today I believe.
DatBee
Wallflower
Wallflower

Unread post by DatBee »

ErrorUser_606 wrote: Sun May 31, 2020 12:17 pm Aw, I’m glad everything went well. The Alex from the Instagram story reminds me of the Alex that I used to enjoy watching 2/3 years ago. I really hope that now they’ll be able to cherish all 3 of their girls without worrying about adding to their family for at least a few years.
Totally!!! She looks so genuinely happy and thankful!
I wish them all the best...
I know they can be a little annoying and know-it-all... But I really think they're good people. Naive, Californian, good people :)
Can't wait to have good news about baby's heart!
NowAndThen87
Talker
Talker

Unread post by NowAndThen87 »

I just went off on Twitter. Am I happy baby is out and they are happy? Sure. But I can’t stand ONE MORE mention of the hospital “lifting their restrictions” on the NICU. They posted another crying face about it.

Things to pray for:
1. The nurses in the NICU
2. The doctors that will be preforming the delicate heart surgery on your daughter
3. That medical intervention is less than you thought
4. The the other babies in the NICU all get to go home healthy and that their parents are staying strong
5. That your daughters at home are doing well and aren’t confused by the process

Nope. Whine and cry that only after Alex is discharged you will have to rotate (a fact they and their followers keep forgetting is that while she is inpatient they can see the baby together). I swear if I was a nurse who had to take care of them I’d be livid at their complaining. These doctors and nurses are working around the clock to help these babies all while dealing with a global pandemic- and all Phil and Alex positivity, light and love multiples dipshits can do is complain.

I told them they should be PRAISING the hospital staff just once. I’ll probably get blocked and my comments deleted but hopefully it will make them feel obligated to make a post thanking the staff.

Also all you people on here suddenly P and A fans and crying with them are giving me a headache. Let’s remember while them having the baby is great they are still acting like entitled twats. Don’t give her more of the warrior Mother Earth complex than she already has. She gave birth. It’s cool and wonderful but it’s not that out of the ordinary.
Chatabox
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by Chatabox »

Cstars124 wrote:
skiingmama1 wrote:
Dani_465 wrote: Sun May 31, 2020 5:48 am Ughhhh. I can see it now. Poor Alex was pushing for four hours blah blah blah. This sounds like a HORRIBLE Hollywood movie.
I can already envision Phil’s emotional re cap, something along the lines of “ the strength that Alex drew from Jesus was the most miraculous, beautiful thing I’ve ever witnessed. She mustered courage from the depths of her soul and delivered this miracle from her womb even though the pain was physically, unbearably life altering. Everyone in the room was moved to tears and was left speechless at the miracle they were so incredibly blessed to witness. Through Alex’s motherly screams of agony, our angel arrived from the heavens.”
This is hysterical! I can also hear it in his voice, complete with tears in his eyes. Image

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Don’t forget the montage playing at the same time as his voiceover. Lol.

But glad she looks happy after the arrival of bub. Let’s hope she eases up on some of the complaining now!
NowAndThen87
Talker
Talker

DatBee wrote: Sun May 31, 2020 1:48 pm
ErrorUser_606 wrote: Sun May 31, 2020 12:17 pm Aw, I’m glad everything went well. The Alex from the Instagram story reminds me of the Alex that I used to enjoy watching 2/3 years ago. I really hope that now they’ll be able to cherish all 3 of their girls without worrying about adding to their family for at least a few years.
I know they can be a little annoying and know-it-all... But I really think they're good people. Naive, Californian, good people :)
Seriously?

No really- seriously?

You think Phil and Alex are good people? The same people that were given two newborn daughters and yet still complained about birth mother number 2 because they didn’t get their way? The same Phil and Alex who lied about an 11 week pregnancy and twins. The same Phil and Alex who lied about RV life and secretly had a house for months while still profiting off views from people thinking they lived in an RV full time? The same Phil and Alex who quit their jobs to start a nonprofit that has profited no one but them?

That’s not naive Californian. That’s manipulative and at times gross.
nahthxx
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by nahthxx »

NowAndThen87 wrote:I just went off on Twitter. Am I happy baby is out and they are happy? Sure. But I can’t stand ONE MORE mention of the hospital “lifting their restrictions” on the NICU. They posted another crying face about it.

Things to pray for:
2. The doctors that will be preforming the delicate heart surgery on your daughter
4. The the other babies in the NICU all get to go home healthy and that their parents are staying strong
5. That your daughters at home are doing well and aren’t confused by the process

Nope. Whine and cry that only after Alex is discharged you will have to rotate (a fact they and their followers keep forgetting is that while she is inpatient they can see the baby together). I swear if I was a nurse who had to take care of them I’d be livid at their complaining. These doctors and nurses are working around the clock to help these babies all while dealing with a global pandemic- and all Phil and Alex positivity, light and love multiples dipshits can do is complain.

I told them they should be PRAISING the hospital staff just once. I’ll probably get blocked and my comments deleted but hopefully it will make them feel obligated to make a post thanking the staff.

Also all you people on here suddenly P and A fans and crying with them are giving me a headache. Let’s remember while them having the baby is great they are still acting like entitled twats. Don’t give her more of the warrior Mother Earth complex than she already has. She gave birth. It’s cool and wonderful but it’s not that out of the ordinary.
THANK. YOU. ImageImageImage

skiingmama1
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by skiingmama1 »

DatBee wrote: Sun May 31, 2020 1:48 pm
She does look genuinely happy, that’s to be expected when anyone has a baby, it’s an overwhelmingly happy, beautiful moment. Of course I see nothing wrong with hoping for the health and safety of their daughter and for wishing them well. However you would have to define “good” people though... because that’s kind of vague. Do I think they are “bad” people with malicious intentions? No. I do however think they have deep rooted psychological issues that have become very apparent through their adoption journeys as well as their defining “8 years of infertility” despite having had 2 healthy children before giving birth to this baby. I guess you could say compared to some they are “good” people... but “good” people can still be in denial and cause extreme emotional/psychological harm to their children etc. I don’t think they would ever intentionally hurt their kids or not provide their basic needs for them etc. but it seems like they were essentially given their adopted kids and took them because they were honored by the offer and felt like the storyline behind it was cool. Where the real passion and love lies, is with this bio baby and their journey to her. It’s so sad for K+C because although I don’t doubt they’ll have a decent childhood, they WILL understand this as they grow up. Again I’m not saying P+A are abusing or neglecting K+C because they do love them, but it seems that they never truly bonded with them or see them as THEIR own children. So whether you call them “good” or “bad” is really irrelevant.
IVFwarrior
Informer
Informer

Unread post by IVFwarrior »

Every now and again I like to post google search terms that will make it easier for Kinsley and Callie to find this page when they are teenagers.

Kinsley Congelliere
Callie Congelliere

Yes, your adoptive parents seem to love you, but they also have exploited you.

They owe you lots of money.

You deserve better.

Callie, there are plenty of photos of you so unhappy in photos it is proof of lack of consent.
LightlyToasted
Informer
Informer

Unread post by LightlyToasted »

[IMG]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/202006 ... 91fe0f.jpg[/IMG]

RealMomOfBoys
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by RealMomOfBoys »

nahthxx wrote: Sun May 31, 2020 5:37 pm
NowAndThen87 wrote:I just went off on Twitter. Am I happy baby is out and they are happy? Sure. But I can’t stand ONE MORE mention of the hospital “lifting their restrictions” on the NICU. They posted another crying face about it.

Things to pray for:

THANK. YOU. ImageImageImage

THIS!!! They are the same people before!!
Haulnarse
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Haulnarse »

So she went from 4-5 to fully in 4 hours
[IMG]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/202006 ... eb1b8d.jpg[/IMG]

Also da-fuck... baby was already born when he posted this....

[IMG]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/202006 ... 70d1cb.jpg[/IMG]
TopazBlues
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by TopazBlues »

Oh, I think this baby looks JUST like Philip. Somehow she makes his features look good. She's a cute baby. I'm glad she is doing well.
NowAndThen87
Talker
Talker

IVFwarrior wrote: Sun May 31, 2020 6:45 pm Every now and again I like to post google search terms that will make it easier for Kinsley and Callie to find this page when they are teenagers.

Kinsley Congelliere
Callie Congelliere

Yes, your adoptive parents seem to love you, but they also have exploited you.

They owe you lots of money.

You deserve better.

Callie, there are plenty of photos of you so unhappy in photos it is proof of lack of consent.
Blame it a little on pms, lack of sleep and what’s going on in the world but this comment actually had me tearing up.

Those poor sweet girls. The last 9 months (honestly the whole IVF journey) have proven that Phil and Alex really do prioritize biology over anything else. I guess I always suspected it but it hit me hardest and I knew for sure during her rant that Callie and Kinsley were traumatized when their wonderful birth mothers placed them up for adoption. That somehow the act of lovingly giving their daughters to a couple who loved them was traumatic because only a birth mom can truly give them the love and skin to skin contact they need.

For someone that adopted two healthy newborns I could not believe she felt that way. It makes me sick to still think about. It makes me sick to know these two girls- who had no choices in this whole thing- will see these vlogs one day. I hope this site is still around and they can see it wasn’t all fans patting their parents asses but there were a lot of us that saw the truth.

Return to “Phil and Alex”