Phil and Alex: clickbait, vlog’s late, & kids they don’t appreciate | Part 8

Tiger27
True Gossiper
True Gossiper
Has thanked: 0

Re: Phil and Alex: clickbait, vlog’s late, & kids they don’t appreciate | Part 8

Unread post by Tiger27 »

I like the name. I have always liked Drew and think traditionally male names are cute on girls. To each their own.

What I don’t like is that if they end up calling her Cassie, it’s too close to Callie.

I don’t get the argument made above that they saved this as an extra special name for a bio baby, as I don’t see it as any more fancy/different/extraordinary than the other names. I’d buy that argument if she was Miracle Hope or something ridiculous.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
PinkMoscato
Talker
Talker

Re: Phil and Alex: clickbait, vlog’s late, & kids they don’t appreciate | Part 8

Unread post by PinkMoscato »

[IMG]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/202006 ... ff45c8.jpg[/IMG]

That’s not your daughter’s birthday, Phil
skiingmama1
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by skiingmama1 »

Tiredofspoiledbrats wrote: Mon Jun 01, 2020 11:31 am Her name is Cassidy drew.. Phil’s sister let it slip on Instagram and Alex shared it to her stories
I wonder if someone will comment on their IG/twitters and say the name before they get a chance to see it and remove it. I’m sure they pre filmed a name reveal and have been waiting to put it out to heighten the suspense and views they will get.
PinkMoscato
Talker
Talker

Unread post by PinkMoscato »

skiingmama1 wrote:
Tiredofspoiledbrats wrote: Mon Jun 01, 2020 11:31 am Her name is Cassidy drew.. Phil’s sister let it slip on Instagram and Alex shared it to her stories
I wonder if someone will comment on their IG/twitters and say the name before they get a chance to see it and remove it. I’m sure they pre filmed a name reveal and have been waiting to put it out to heighten the suspense and views they will get.
People are asking for the name on the most recent photo and I’m so tempted to tell them all
Here_2_talk
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by Here_2_talk »

She’s asking for pump recommendations, why does she have to do everything last minute? This w outdo have been great engagement pre-birth. What is full time pumping anyways? I understand for the NiCU, but she’s suggesting she’ll be doing it after that too. Is she going to exclusively bottle feed?
I bet their family is tidying her messy bedroom right as we speak. Why does she do this?

FlowersTar 68
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by FlowersTar 68 »

Name reveal is next video, I'm assuming by that he means vlog (that's a 2 week wait then)

She said on her stories a few days ago that they had an announcement to make to their families, that must have been it.
ChickyChickyParmParm
Talker
Talker

Unread post by ChickyChickyParmParm »

Phil seriously needs to calm down with all these prophecies and predictions about who their daughter will grow up to be. This poor baby. She's barely a day old and already her parents have decided her purpose and God's plan for her life. That's a heavy burden for a child to carry.
Cd1989
Amateur
Amateur
Been thanked: 0

Unread post by Cd1989 »

I just want to point out that these two did NOT post a million dramatic posts about the births of Callie and Kinsleigh. They got 1-2 posts but not all of this dramatic, prophecy type stuff. Speaks volumes!
Amelia322
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Amelia322 »

What’s up with them acting so deserving of sleep and resting? They have a newborn they just had a baby and are still in the hospital? Sorry but no sleep for days is normal lmaoo.

Here_2_talk
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by Here_2_talk »

Can I just ask, what is the headband covering up? Is it hospital policy or Alex’s doing?

HashtagBlessed
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by HashtagBlessed »

Yikes, I know that everyone has different naming preferences. But the names they chose for their kids. They sound like they’re taking the “surnames as first names” trend too far and are going to be super dated by the time they are adults. Also way too matchy-matchy with the “c” sound for all three. They just have that faux influencer Instagram mommy country bumpkin sound to them. And throwing in Drew as the middle name is like a double whammy as far as trends go, because it's fulfilling the male/unisex names for girls trend as well. I don't dislike Drew by itself. My daughter has a unisex name. But the combination on Kinsley Grace, Callie Jo, and Cassidy Drew just look like someone threw every tacky naming trend of the last 5 years up against a wall.
Dani_465
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by Dani_465 »

Here_2_talk wrote: Mon Jun 01, 2020 2:27 pm Can I just ask, what is the headband covering up? Is it hospital policy or Alex’s doing?

Maybe one of the forehead thermometers?

The baby looks odd. She’s swollen, but her features look off? Maybe from the swelling?
nebralaska
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by nebralaska »

Tiger27 wrote: Mon Jun 01, 2020 12:07 pm I like the name. I have always liked Drew and think traditionally male names are cute on girls. To each their own.

What I don’t like is that if they end up calling her Cassie, it’s too close to Callie.

I don’t get the argument made above that they saved this as an extra special name for a bio baby, as I don’t see it as any more fancy/different/extraordinary than the other names. I’d buy that argument if she was Miracle Hope or something ridiculous.

Drew is the middle name of Phil's sister. It's probably a family name & that's why they saved it for Baby Jesus 2.0
AuntieEm
Informer
Informer

Unread post by AuntieEm »

Dani_465 wrote: Mon Jun 01, 2020 3:11 pm
Here_2_talk wrote: Mon Jun 01, 2020 2:27 pm Can I just ask, what is the headband covering up? Is it hospital policy or Alex’s doing?

The baby looks odd. She’s swollen, but her features look off? Maybe from the swelling?
Yes, a thermometer and I agree, something looks different. At first glance she looked to me like the kiddos who are born with very small heads, because her forehead slopes back. But I can see her skull/hair behind the headband. Maybe its the eye swelling but sometimes when there is one defect, there are others. I hope not.
nebralaska
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by nebralaska »

I see they took a page out of the Myka Stauffer public relations handbook and bought themselves a baby announcement in People magazine. It paints them in a VERY flattering light-they included Phil's 'prophecy' but it's taken as a quote they way he wrote it & it kinda waters the crazy down a bit. Hell, if you didn't know better you'd think they actually consider Kinsley & Callie on a level field with bio baby.

https://people.com/parents/youtube-phil ... /?amp=true
GGF1987
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by GGF1987 »

PinkMoscato wrote: Mon Jun 01, 2020 12:09 pm That’s not your daughter’s birthday, Phil
That's the big prophecy?? I can see it now, Callie and Kinsley the temporary replacements until the prophesied biological child showed up. Cassidy the prophesied perfect biological child! I don't know who I feel worse for Callie and Kinsley who will never be able to compete with the prophesied biological child or Cassidy who will have to live up to all this hype.
Dani_465
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by Dani_465 »

AuntieEm wrote: Mon Jun 01, 2020 3:43 pm
Dani_465 wrote: Mon Jun 01, 2020 3:11 pm

Yes, a thermometer and I agree, something looks different. At first glance she looked to me like the kiddos who are born with very small heads, because her forehead slopes back. But I can see her skull/hair behind the headband. Maybe its the eye swelling but sometimes when there is one defect, there are others. I hope not.
Ok I thought it was just me. Yep! I was thinking those babies that are anencephalic, but like you said you can see her full skull.

I did see something weird about her one eye yesterday, looked too sunken in.
IVFwarrior
Informer
Informer

Unread post by IVFwarrior »

Wow - the quality on this board went downhill while I was sleeping. Far too many people revealing themselves as closet P&A supporters!

It took me 7 seconds to go online and look at their hospital COVID policy. Like pretty much all hospitals, parents and guardians of inpatient minors are not considered visitors and are encouraged to stay 24 hours a day. Because of COVID, only 1 parent/guardian is allowed in the facility at a time, and they can swap out every 24 hours.

The story here is NOT the hospital policy or who breastfeeds and pumps milk or whatever. As a few others have mentioned, it's the hypocrisy between Phil and Alex's hateful rage last week and their actions now. Last week they were literally spewing fire about the trauma the hospital was going to be imposing on their unicorn baby because of the lack of opportunity for skin to skin, and breastfeeding, and having to leave her in the NICU with strangers.

But now suddenly they decide they want their beauty sleep and so skin to skin and breastfeeding and leaving the baby alone in the NICU is totally fine because it's their choice. Until in a few days time when they have caught up on sleep and will again decide that it is traumatic.

These two are the biggest two-faced lying hypocrites around.
skiingmama1
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by skiingmama1 »

IVFwarrior wrote: Mon Jun 01, 2020 4:21 pm Wow - the quality on this board went downhill while I was sleeping. Far too many people revealing themselves as closet P&A supporters!

It took me 7 seconds to go online and look at their hospital COVID policy. Like pretty much all hospitals, parents and guardians of inpatient minors are not considered visitors and are encouraged to stay 24 hours a day. Because of COVID, only 1 parent/guardian is allowed in the facility at a time, and they can swap out every 24 hours.

The story here is NOT the hospital policy or who breastfeeds and pumps milk or whatever. As a few others have mentioned, it's the hypocrisy between Phil and Alex's hateful rage last week and their actions now. Last week they were literally spewing fire about the trauma the hospital was going to be imposing on their unicorn baby because of the lack of opportunity for skin to skin, and breastfeeding, and having to leave her in the NICU with strangers.

But now suddenly they decide they want their beauty sleep and so skin to skin and breastfeeding and leaving the baby alone in the NICU is totally fine because it's their choice. Until in a few days time when they have caught up on sleep and will again decide that it is traumatic.

These two are the biggest two-faced lying hypocrites around.
THANK YOU 👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻
namalot
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by namalot »

Wow wow wow honestly Phil just sounds off the rails now posting his visions of grandeur about how his daughter will be a unicorn messiah super baby. You'd think they're the only people in history who have ever had a baby. Way to go heaping on the pressure for your newborn, as if sharing her entire life isnt enough already.

I honestly cannot wait for the prophecy reveal. The detail I am most eager to know is who is the prophet that made it?! If it was Phil himself who 'made the prophecy' I think I might throw my bowl of popcorn in the air with glee.

Return to “Phil and Alex”