Jesssfam: Money Can’t Buy You Class, Just A Large Ass | Part 140

Mommamoo
Talker
Talker
Has thanked: 0

Re: Jesssfam: Money Can’t Buy You Class, Just A Large Ass | Part 140

Unread post by Mommamoo »

strikeaposie wrote: Wed Jun 03, 2020 10:16 am
Mommamoo wrote: Wed Jun 03, 2020 10:11 am Her house is pending sale now. I just got a notification in my Zillow.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Whaaaaa! How did both her mom and her score such easy sales?!

Also, she's 15 days away from moving and hasn't shown much packing. That's going to be a shit show!
She seems like the type to wait until the last minute thinking she has more time than she actually does. She has so much shit to move. I'm almost hoping they rent that big ass dumpster again and just throw a bunch of shit out. It's going to take them forever to move all of their stuff.
MiloandMax1
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by MiloandMax1 »

strikeaposie wrote: Wed Jun 03, 2020 10:16 am
Mommamoo wrote: Wed Jun 03, 2020 10:11 am Her house is pending sale now. I just got a notification in my Zillow.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Whaaaaa! How did both her mom and her score such easy sales?!

Also, she's 15 days away from moving and hasn't shown much packing. That's going to be a shit show!
Its Cali. And you know since Modesto is such a city of crime everyone wants to move there
MiloandMax1
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

She could have done so much before the move. Its not like it was a move for a job, last minute (military life here).

Before covid she could have had an organizer come in and declutter, donate all the stuff that likely will end up in the dumpster I'm sure she will have. The landfills are not full enough.

She will get all her friends and family to move all her junk while she complains and films them getting in the way.
marinewife0920
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by marinewife0920 »

The housing market is hot right now! I live in Southern California And I was afraid the market was going to collapse but it’s still doing well.
sondraK
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by sondraK »

Brook1888 wrote: Wed Jun 03, 2020 4:53 am America is so weird - living in a place with these HOA rules sounds like a nightmare. I don't get that place at all. Also their new house is super ugly.

Sent from my SM-N976B using Tapatalk

It helps to keep home values up,and if you don't like looking at things like the junk jesss leaves out,it takes care of those problems as well.Plus,they will usually do the mowing/yard work/landscaping,and a lot, if not all,of the exterior maintenance. HOA's can be different in different areas,but they aren't all bad.And no street parking keeps nbors and their visitors from blocking your yard or driveway.
Our nbors do have parties/get togethers sometimes,but they must park in the overflow lot and walk down the street
fossilfinger
Super Moddie
Super Moddie
Been thanked: 0

Unread post by fossilfinger »

MiloandMax1 wrote: Wed Jun 03, 2020 7:59 am
Brook1888 wrote: Wed Jun 03, 2020 4:53 am America is so weird - living in a place with these HOA rules sounds like a nightmare. I don't get that place at all. Also their new house is super ugly.

I personally wouldn't live in an area with an HOA. We pay for our homes, we pay taxes and have county/city rules to follow as if that isn't enough. Some HOA have really strict rules like approval to paint your front door (this happened to a friend while they were moving out, it was the previous owners yet they tried to fine her for having a different colored door), white lights only at Christmas, to your grass height. I know some people like having an HOA, I just don't want being told what to do. While I don't have an issue with authority like Jess does I'm not gonna pay people to tell me what I can and cant do with my property. On the other hand it is good for the neighbors that live near people like Jess. Like instead of the cops the HOA can receive complaints and fine her (kids playing in street).
Where I live it's almost impossible to avoid HOA's as every neighborhood has them except the really bad neighborhoods. Our HOA costs less than $400 per year, and we can only paint our house certain colors, etc., but the HOA also maintains public spaces in the neighborhood like the park. Some people smashed a bunch of lights along a trail by our house, and the HOA replaced the lights with non-breakable glass. They did raise our fees to do so, though. They also maintain all of the landscaping. Some HOA's don't really do much and don't care if people break all the rules, some are overly strict on the rules. It completely depends on the neighborhood.
MiloandMax1
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

fossilfinger wrote: Wed Jun 03, 2020 3:41 pm
MiloandMax1 wrote: Wed Jun 03, 2020 7:59 am

I personally wouldn't live in an area with an HOA. We pay for our homes, we pay taxes and have county/city rules to follow as if that isn't enough. Some HOA have really strict rules like approval to paint your front door (this happened to a friend while they were moving out, it was the previous owners yet they tried to fine her for having a different colored door), white lights only at Christmas, to your grass height. I know some people like having an HOA, I just don't want being told what to do. While I don't have an issue with authority like Jess does I'm not gonna pay people to tell me what I can and cant do with my property. On the other hand it is good for the neighbors that live near people like Jess. Like instead of the cops the HOA can receive complaints and fine her (kids playing in street).
Where I live it's almost impossible to avoid HOA's as every neighborhood has them except the really bad neighborhoods. Our HOA costs less than $400 per year, and we can only paint our house certain colors, etc., but the HOA also maintains public spaces in the neighborhood like the park. Some people smashed a bunch of lights along a trail by our house, and the HOA replaced the lights with non-breakable glass. They did raise our fees to do so, though. They also maintain all of the landscaping. Some HOA's don't really do much and don't care if people break all the rules, some are overly strict on the rules. It completely depends on the neighborhood.
That's true. I know khoa from kkbabyj used to brag about his grass and it was the HOA mowing lol. I would like that (we let ours grow for bees but I live in the country).

Return to “JesssFam”